operation trojan horse?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: operation trojan horse?   Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:12 pm

Need a live feeder to explain because I can't find anything on Jokers.

Tue 3:02 PM BBT James now getting up in HN. "You ready?" he asks Meg. "How do you feel about Operation Trojan Horse?" Meg answers it's a wild play but she goes back & forth as to whether she thinks James should be there or not. James says it's up to her.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7296

PostSubject: Re: operation trojan horse?   Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:48 am

From what I understand they are going to try to get Jmac and Austin to vote to keep Meg. The pitch to Austin is that he can pin his vote on Steve to take the blame. This is his chance to let Julia go because he has already said it is impossible to protect 3 people as he has been. He has also been saying he is not going to be a Clay and fall on his sword for someone he just met and if he wins the game because it would be a win for them both if they are together after the show. Vanessa has encouraged Austin to make deals for himself and let people know he is thinking this so it doesn't look so much like a threesome, which I believe is something Vanessa is doing to set Austin up to be evicted, but that is another story.

Back to the topic at hand. Their pitch to Jmac is that cutting the 3-headed monster down to 2 is good for all of them because they are a voting block that can always save each other. Even if 2 are on the block together, they always have 1 vote and the number of votes needed to stay is getting smaller and smaller so it is a pretty big deal.

Another pitch to Austin is that if Meg leaves, James will be a solo renegade and will go after the biggest targets in the game and since Vanessa appears to be alone, or maybe only with Steve it would have to be Austwins.

They seem to be worried about being seen making their pitch, which is something I just don't understand...............everyone has a right to campaign to stay no matter what people like Vanessa or Austwins think.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: operation trojan horse?   Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:57 am

chap5788 wrote:
From what I understand they are going to try to get Jmac and Austin to vote to keep Meg.  The pitch to Austin is that he can pin his vote on Steve to take the blame.  This is his chance to let Julia go because he has already said it is impossible to protect 3 people as he has been.  He has also been saying he is not going to be a Clay and fall on his sword for someone he just met and if he wins the game because it would be a win for them both if they are together after the show.  Vanessa has encouraged Austin to make deals for himself and let people know he is thinking this so it doesn't look so much like a threesome, which I believe is something Vanessa is doing to set Austin up to be evicted, but that is another story.

Back to the topic at hand.  Their pitch to Jmac is that cutting the 3-headed monster down to 2 is good for all of them because they are a voting block that can always save each other.  Even if 2 are on the block together, they always have 1 vote and the number of votes needed to stay is getting smaller and smaller so it is a pretty big deal.  

Another pitch to Austin is that if Meg leaves, James will be a solo renegade and will go after the biggest targets in the game and since Vanessa appears to be alone, or maybe only with Steve it would have to be Austwins.  

They seem to be worried about being seen making their pitch, which is something I just don't understand...............everyone has a right to campaign to stay no matter what people like Vanessa or Austwins think.

Sounds risky, I mean I can see Austin going straight to Vanessa and telling her about this deal. I can see Jmac doing the same thing. What I don't see anyone doing is pointing out the obvious FACT that Vanessa isn't good for anyone's game and the longer she is the game the longer her odd of winning it increases.
Look at this point in the game I think having James and Vanessa as the F2 would be interesting. One made all the moves with a large group of targets in front of them and without getting the blood on their hands and the other made bold moves with no one to shield him. So who would you pick?

Let me know how this goes. I don't think it will work because the only time these dip shits talk to each other is when they have information that can benefit them and never to discuss who has a F2 deal with who.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: operation trojan horse?   

Back to top Go down

operation trojan horse?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1