Share | 

Setting up Austin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Setting up Austin   Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:10 am

I think I figured out something else that Vanessa is doing this week. She is absolutely setting up Austin for eviction very soon. Sure she has a final 2 with Austin, but I think she wants to be in those finals with the twins. I remember she said a few weeks ago to Julia that she had a dream that she was in the finals with 2 blonde girls and they called themselves the Smoke Bombs. That is the last she spoke of it. But let's look at what she has been doing this week.

She made her final 3 with Steve and Jmac. This was smart because she knows she is on the bottom of the totem pole with Austin and the twins. But, she still took time to shore up her relationship with them as well. Then she made a final 2 with Julia and swore her to secrecy about it and so far she has not told her sister. Of course Vanessa told Julia that she would only hold her to that if Liz somehow leaves the game. Then she starts baiting Austin with questions about the end game, not being able to keep 3 people safe without sacrificing his own game, against Liz at the end he loses, and things like that. He made some very incriminating statements to her about wanting Julia to go to be sure that Liz would not cut him for her sister and he also reaffirmed that Vanessa was definitely his final 2 anyway.

Next step was to target James and Meg, hoping that with James out Austin would have no other avenues in the house if things start to fall apart between them in some way. When James won veto and the problem of the replacement nom came up, she threw it out there about Julia, but started by saying that Austin and Liz definitely can't go up because they are too big of targets and such, showing how much she cares for their games. She then has to make sure that Meg goes to weaken James and get him out as soon as possible.

Then in talking about the replacement nominee, she has more talks with Austin and tells him that Jmac would not be willing to make a deal to keep Austin AND the twins safe because the numbers are too big, but he would probably be open to making a deal for Austin himself because he likes him. She encourages him to make some deals for himself in the game since Liz always has her sister too. He says he will do that so Jmac will go after James instead of Austwins. Vanessa sets it up and sends in Jmac to make that deal and it happens. So, now supposedly Jmac is going to target James or even the twins. Austin even makes the statement to Jmac that Liz might be his wife some day, but he is making deals in this game for himself because he is still an individual............very incriminating.

Vanessa knows that Austin will always choose Liz over her no matter how much he says he won't. She also knows that both twins will be solid with her if Austin is gone, so what is the better game move for her? At some point, she will "tearfully" tell the twins that Jmac told her some disturbing information about Austin and then ice it with some of her own embellishing and such and suddenly he will be target #1 in the house and she will have nobody coming after her except James who more than likely will go in the next week or two unless he can string together HOH/veto for a few weeks.

Yep, I believe this is what she is doing to Austin. Vanessa is happiest when she has a great plan to blindside people, cause drama in the house, be at the center of the information/investigation and then grinding them in the dirt on their way out.

Case and point with Meg and James this week. She wanted them targeted. Then she had to make sure that they were have-nots so they are even more miserable. She has bitched and complained that she hates playing the stupid potball and sling band games for over a week now, but tonight Liz told Vanessa that she didn't think they would be playing potball tonight "obviously" and suddenly Vanessa said she wanted to play because she was bored. She then said they could play without them, they don't need THEM to have fun. She then asks Austin if he wants to play and he shoots it down pretty quick and says he would rather play chess.

She just is not happy unless the people she is targeting are completely and totally miserable. This is what really bothered her about Jason's exit week, because he didn't fall into the shadows (except for about the first day or so) and even played the bowling game and stuff with everyone in the house.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Austin   Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:23 am

Like her or not, Vanessa is playing hte best game right now. If James can't get to the end, I would like to see Vanessa win more than any other person in the house. None of the others deserve it.

The thing is, if Vanessa owned her shot in the DR, she would be absolutely loved by the fans. Future HG's take note. You can be the biggest asshole to each and every person in the house, but as long as you are staright forward in your DR's, the fans will eat it up. Lie to them and you lose them
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Austin   Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:45 am

ctown28 wrote:
Like her or not, Vanessa is playing hte best game right now.  If James can't get to the end, I would like to see Vanessa win more than any other person in the house.  None of the others deserve it.

The thing is, if Vanessa owned her shot in the DR, she would be absolutely loved by the fans.  Future HG's take note.  You can be the biggest asshole to each and every person in the house, but as long as you are staright forward in your DR's, the fans will eat it up.  Lie to them and you lose them

Unfortunately I have to agree that if I were in jury as of now she would have my vote hands down. And, I could not agree with you more about her DR's. It has always been a pet peeve of mine when people go into the DR and don't own what they have done. How the hell do they expect to take credit at the end if they are denying it all season. Truth be told, she takes all her cues from Steve. She asks him almost every week what targets should be and based on that information she fits someone into that mold. For instance telling her keeping a bigger target was best at certain times and don't rock the boat at other times. Of course she would create whatever she needed to in order to make the target fit the mold, but still used his information a great deal. She also keeps asking him about the upcoming comps and such and he is almost ALWAYS wrong which kind of pisses her off because she takes this into consideration in her targets as well.

All that being said, she is still playing the best game and it just sickens me because I think she is a dirty player with a very low moral compass. I am not talking about the lying and backstabbing that goes along with the game, but trying to cheat if at all possible, kicking people when they are down and taking pleasure in it, and then playing the victim if anyone even questions her in any way, shape or form. I bet if you asked her today how many lies she has told, she would still say only 1 and that was telling everyone that Becky didn't know about Jason going on the block until a hour before it happened, which of course she explains was because she had to keep her word. In my opinion she is just a slimy person and I hope James can get to the end because I would much rather see him win the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting up Austin   

Back to top Go down

Setting up Austin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1