Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: POV   Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:12 pm

ctown28 wrote:
james has won POV and Vanessa is in panic mode. It was a hide and seek veto

Bet Vanessa is having a fit in the HOH......LOL clapping cheers1 Donald Duck

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Re: POV   Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:14 pm

Vanessa to herself: "well there goes that fucking plan"

Welcome to big brother bitch
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: POV   Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:20 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Vanessa to herself:  "well there goes that fucking plan"

Welcome to big brother bitch

clappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclapping clapping clapping clapping

I second that! STAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: POV   Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:24 pm

Sounds like it was a new kind of game they played by what is being said on Jokers but I'll wait for C-Town to tell us if it is or isn't true...lol

Sat 5:20 PM BBT Twins cleaning comic rm; Steve cleaning kitchen; JMac, Meg & James clean purple rm. Austin stands there watching. Vanessa HOH room ATM Austin and Vanessa are not helping. Both JMac and Steve, who did not play, are cleaning up. The house is completely trashed. Sounds like the housepets each hid a veto card and the others had to find the hidden veto cards and it was done one at a time.

Oh! And the twins are being....so classy about this too...

Sat 5:19 PM BBT Liz saying to Julia she threw Meg's stuff everywhere, and gives the middle finger on both hands.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: POV   Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:28 pm

Sorry for posting so much but this stuff is gold.....lol

Sat 5:25 PM BBT Meg to James in HN: "You feel good?" James: "I feel righteous! Like karma. Because we didn't deserve to be on the block."

Sat 5:25 PM BBT James whispers to Meg he'll try to make deal with twins to keep Meg & will tell Vanessa to her face he's going after her.

I love! the "To her face!" stuff.....god if only....lol

I bet this stuff is putting a smile on your face c-town. I know it is mine....lol!!!!!! affraid

Sat 5:50 PM BBT James: "I want to tell you man to man. I'll tell Vanessa straight to her face. If I win HOH, I'm putting her up. She put me up twice for crock of sh*t stuff!"

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: POV   Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:16 pm

Naru wrote:
Sounds like it was a new kind of game they played by what is being said on Jokers but I'll wait for C-Town to tell us if it is or isn't true...lol

Sat 5:20 PM BBT Twins cleaning comic rm; Steve cleaning kitchen; JMac, Meg & James clean purple rm. Austin stands there watching. Vanessa HOH room  ATM Austin and Vanessa are not helping. Both JMac and Steve, who did not play, are cleaning up. The house is completely trashed. Sounds like the housepets each hid a veto card and the others had to find the hidden veto cards and it was done one at a time.  

Oh! And the twins are being....so classy about this too...

Sat 5:19 PM BBT Liz saying to Julia she threw Meg's stuff everywhere, and gives the middle finger on both hands.

It was hide and seek. We've seen it before. The house is trashed as there are veto clues hidden all over. Of course Liz decided instead of going after veto to just trash Meg's things
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 2693

PostSubject: Re: POV   Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:42 pm

Thanks for the great news...I was hoping against hope that he would win! Waited a long time for something good to happen! cheers1
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: POV   Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:04 am

This is almost comical. The Asutwins are convincing Vanessa to put John up as a replacement and shes buying it. She has to pick a side now, if she does not see where she is at with the Austwins, shes an idiot.

Vanessa is so worried about Meg "floating" the the final 3. Focus on the situation at hand Vanessa. Golden opportunity to break up Austwins. Take it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7297

PostSubject: Re: POV   Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:50 pm

I was so happy that James won that veto. I was also happy to see him talking about not being Mr. Nice Guy anymore because it obviously gets them nowhere. He told Meg he would do what he could to save her with votes and so forth. She was supporting him for a while and then later got scared once again, went to talk to Vanessa alone, saying all the right things.........I want to stay.....won't hold grudges................blah, blah, blah. Vanessa at one point says that she knows what James has been saying about her being a target and such, so the only way she can weaken him now is to take out the person he is closest to, meaning Meg.

So, Meg goes to James and tells him to play nice with Vanessa and all this kind of shit. His gut tells him to just let Vanessa sweat and not go talk to her at all, but Meg urges him to do so. He simmers himself down and has that talk with her. Even when Vanessa overreacts he still sticks to the plan more or less and it just pissed me off.

I thought James needed Meg to stay in the game for moral support and someone he could trust no matter what. She can't win anything to help him in that way (although she just might be able to pull off the questions because she studies them daily on her own), but without her he is completely alone. There was a time when she kept him level headed about falling for people's bullshit, but now she is running so scared and wanting to trust certain people (even when it is proven to them time and again, they can't trust them) instead of trust James' gut. He needs to tell her that he has to follow what his gut is telling him to do and if that means threatening some people (like Vanessa or Austin), then so be it. They are already targets, so why the hell walk on egg shells and wait for it to happen. Put the fear of god into these people and they may think twice about it next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POV   

Back to top Go down

POV
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 17 (2015) :: Big Brother 17: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: