Share | 

Julia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7297

PostSubject: Julia   Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:22 pm

This little entitled bitch is on my last nerve! Last week she said she LOVED Meg, loved hanging out with her and James and they always have a great time. Said nothing but great things.

Now they are on the block and she said she hates her. She says that Meg is a phony person and all she does is talk shit about everyone all the time! And she has the nerve to say that Meg has to leach off other people to get through the game like Jason and Jackie, now James.

Can someone please tell me what the hell this little bitch has done in this game that is so much more notable than Meg? She has not won anything and has actually done worse than Meg in a couple of the comps. She talks shit about people on an hourly basis and switches who she LOVES or HATES just as often.

Just last night Liz told Julia she needs to get her head in the game because she spills too much information to Vanessa and others without thinking first. Julia's answer was to say "sorry, this game is not my WHOLE life like it is to some people because my life is great without it" and then did a cheerleading kick to rejoice in it. She then had the nerve to say that James and Meg road THEIR coattails for 2 weeks and didn't win anything so now they have to go. And she is glad they are have-nots, but still doesn't think SHE should have to be one with them.

Now to top it off, she is telling Liz that Austin is ruining their game because all he cares about is TV time and not about them and the game! Is this girl for real?

I am not saying that Meg is some big great player by any stretch of the imagination, but quite frankly she is probably the most real, sincere person in the house. Her and James are also very loyal to those people they work with. It is that loyalty that actually hurt their case this week because they should have been telling everything they knew instead of hedging.

There has never been a time when I have wanted to see a Pandora's box unleashed or something for a second veto (like the ball machine) or something that could flip this whole thing over in their face more than I do now.

For now, I just hope that James wins veto and then comes back to win HOH in the double eviction because then they will get a taste of what they have been shoveling out. If James goes (which probably is going to be what happens) I would LOVE to see the comp actually be about the days and Meg wins it just so they can stand there with egg on their face and tears in their eyes when they are both on the block together and then Liz goes home because the other people in the house actually grow a brain and see that strategically it is the only move to make because Julia is as pathetic in comps as Meg is and she is a nasty little bitch on top of that!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Re: Julia   Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:28 pm

Julia and Liz are both entitled little bitches. You are right about Julia being completely useless and the whole comment about the game not being her life is a perfect example of why people shouldn't be recruited, or at least have a much more aggressive process in vetting the recruits.

I still can't believe people were dumb enough the let her into the game, the only person that has benefited from it is Austin, every single other player is paying the price for allowing it to happen, Vanessa included.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Julia   Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:27 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Julia and Liz are both entitled little bitches.  You are right about Julia being completely useless and the whole comment about the game not being her life is a perfect example of why people shouldn't be recruited, or at least have a much more aggressive process in vetting the recruits.

I still can't believe people were dumb enough the let her into the game, the only person that has benefited from it is Austin, every single other player is paying the price for allowing it to happen, Vanessa included.

I think Vanessa underestimated the importance that Liz put on keeping Austin in the game. She thought when she revealed to Julia that Austin was basically saying Julia could be cut at any time once the twins entered the house, he would be fine with that, especially if it was before jury, she thought they would be beholding to her and her alone. This is why she made sure she was the one to tell the twins instead of Shelli. Julia was ready to lynch Austin, but Liz basically put the kibosh on that one because she knew early on that Austin was obsessed with her.

Vanessa might still benefit from it though because she does have some more ammunition on Austin from their talk last night and you can bet it will come out in the very near future as a reason to cut him loose. The question will be whether or not Liz will go for it or not.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Julia   Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:33 pm

I've been talking about this on countless occasions. At first I thought Julia was the smart one because of Liz's "strategy" of bikini's to win the game. Then the love hate thing started popping up and I couldn't tell if it was Liz or Julia but then I realized it didn't matter because they were both doing it.

I agree that if they are going to go out and recruit people then they need to do a little bit of "due diligence" in the process, if not for the game then for the fans who watch it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Julia   Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:18 pm

Julia's latest genius thought......

Austwins have been alone and on the outside (or bottom) of the house almost the entire game and are now sitting pretty so James and Meg are jealous. The twins have not be a target or in any danger since the last week Jason was in the house. HE was the only one trying to get people to take Liz out before Julia entered the game. They have never been the underdogs in any way, shape or form. The delusions of this girl is unreal.

Now they are saying that Meg and James are being standoffish with them and they just don't understand why, unless it is just jealousy.

Yep, it has nothing to do with the fact that they threw them to the wolves as soon as they had the opportunity. Good lord, I want to see these 2 girls on the block and see if they are all happy and smiley and going about their business as usual. Vanessa even said today that James is handling it so much better than Meg, with more class, so maybe they can work with him later! Guess she forgets how she had meltdown after meltdown when she went on the block.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Julia   Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:49 pm

At the start of the season we thought we were going to be force feed the Shelli and Clay show. Then it turned into the Liz and Austin show. Now it's 2 scary cats, 1 bat shit crazy bitch, 2 wonder less twins and James/Meg.....I think I will start calling Austin and Vanessa "Stinky and the Brain." The twins the "Icky twins" and JMac and Steve "Boring and more boring."
waiting

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Julia   Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:51 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Austwins have been alone and on the outside (or bottom) of the house almost the entire game and are now sitting pretty so James and Meg are jealous.  The twins have not be a target or in any danger since the last week Jason was in the house.  HE was the only one trying to get people to take Liz out before Julia entered the game.  They have never been the underdogs in any way, shape or form.  The delusions of this girl is unreal.

Now they are saying that Meg and James are being standoffish with them and they just don't understand why, unless it is just jealousy.

Yep, it has nothing to do with the fact that they threw them to the wolves as soon as they had the opportunity.  Good lord, I want to see these 2 girls on the block and see if they are all happy and smiley and going about their business as usual.  Vanessa even said today that James is handling it so much better than Meg, with more class, so maybe they can work with him later!  Guess she forgets how she had meltdown after meltdown when she went on the block.

Regardless of who goes, the next HoH omp is sure to be questions of some sort. I pray that Meg or James wins it and puts thos e two entitled bitches up on the block. If one comes down either Austin or Vanessa goes up, depending on who it is that takes them down. The POV is sure to be the physical ball pit one, so if it's Meg it's highly unlikely she would win. If Vanessa were to win with the twins on the block, I think she just might keep noms the same as she can control Austin better than she can the twins.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Julia   Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:00 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Austwins have been alone and on the outside (or bottom) of the house almost the entire game and are now sitting pretty so James and Meg are jealous.  The twins have not be a target or in any danger since the last week Jason was in the house.  HE was the only one trying to get people to take Liz out before Julia entered the game.  They have never been the underdogs in any way, shape or form.  The delusions of this girl is unreal.

Yep, it has nothing to do with the fact that they threw them to the wolves as soon as they had the opportunity.  Good lord, I want to see these 2 girls on the block and see if they are all happy and smiley and going about their business as usual.  Vanessa even said today that James is handling it so much better than Meg, with more class, so maybe they can work with him later!  Guess she forgets how she had meltdown after meltdown when she went on the block.

Regardless of who goes, the next HoH omp is sure to be questions of some sort.  I pray that Meg or James wins it and puts thos e two entitled bitches up on the block.  If one comes down either Austin or Vanessa goes up, depending on who it is that takes them down.  The POV is sure to be the physical ball pit one, so if it's Meg it's highly unlikely she would win.  If Vanessa were to win with the twins on the block, I think she just might keep noms the same as she can control Austin better than she can the twins.

I am hoping that BB (or Julie) does not give them a heads up that it is a double eviction. They will tell them to wear athletic clothes on Thursday so that will throw them off thinking it is going to be some sort of physical comp. So if James can pull off this veto and it ends up being Jmac and Meg, Austin will flip that vote in a New York minute (see what I did there, New York for Meg TeeHee) because he is scared of Jmac anyway. He might even do that if Steve is up there against Meg because they know Meg has NO CHANCE of winning a physical comp. Then the HOH comes out to be questions and catches them all off guard and Vanessa will be shitting herself in the corner.

I also remember one season for the double eviction, they switched the HOH and veto comps around where the HOH was the ball pit and the veto was the questions. If James can save himself this week and they make that change, James would have a pretty good shot at that ball pit veto. Austin has the long stride, but his eyesight is not as good and he may panic and do a Jeff or something.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Julia   Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:25 am

I think they will telll them to dress in athletic gear regardless, becasue if the veto is the ball pit type one, that will be physical and require it. Vanessa is going to be shitting rocks as soon as she hears that it is DE. Julie will announce it, but it won't be until the night of the show. I'm fairly certain that even if she announces it at the beginning of the show, all the HG's have to stay in the living room so they can't run off and strategize until after the HoH is played.

Steve has done a bit of camera talking and has stated he will put up Liz and Austin should he win HoH and to be honest, he can't afford to throw anymore HoH's. Just being on the block last eviction was enough to put that fear into him
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2066

PostSubject: Re: Julia   Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:35 am

chap5788 wrote:

I am hoping that BB (or Julie) does not give them a heads up that it is a double eviction.  They will tell them to wear athletic clothes on Thursday so that will throw them off thinking it is going to be some sort of physical comp. So if James can pull off this veto and it ends up being Jmac and Meg, Austin will flip that vote in a New York minute (see what I did there, New York for Meg TeeHee) because he is scared of Jmac anyway.  He might even do that if Steve is up there against Meg because they know Meg has NO CHANCE of winning a physical comp.  Then the HOH comes out to be questions and catches them all off guard and Vanessa will be shitting herself in the corner.

I also remember one season for the double eviction, they switched the HOH and veto comps around where the HOH was the ball pit and the veto was the questions.  If James can save himself this week and they make that change, James would have a pretty good shot at that ball pit veto.  Austin has the long stride, but his eyesight is not as good and he may panic and do a Jeff or something.

As much as we hope that BB won't give the HGs a head's up about DE, I have a feeling that around Monday night, all the HGs will be talking about a DE!!

Honestly, I'd much rather see Meg get evicted than Johnny or James (I'm still holding out for the Apostle Alliance between James and John! TeeHee ). Meg brings nothing to this game! Yes she's nice and whatnot, but her gameplay sucks. Especially her loyalty to the end, which keeps her from revealing anything!! Which is so dumb. Like Johnny said to Liz when she questioned him why he would tell Vanessa about the alliance... because duh, if you put him up without telling him, that's a clear sign that he's not really part of your alliance and he can do whatever the hell he wants. But Meg, she keeps hush about everything. Even that night when her and James were sitting in the kitchen and she said they were not going to point out to Vanessa that Austin and the twins are a solid alliance and Vanessa is at the bottom. Why wouldn't you point that out? Why wouldn't you being screaming it from the rooftops??  Also she kept James in line a lot of the time and I have a feeling that if she wasn't there holding him back he'd make even bolder moves. I see Meg as hindering James' game. Because if she goes, James wont have anyone and will be forced to play "balls to the wall". Unless he teams up with Johnny!! Begging

I know that people keep saying it makes sense to keep Meg because she's a weak player, but I just don't understand this strategy of taking weak players to the end. They always end up coming in second place. I'd much rather see James come in second place than a weak player because he actually played the game! Gosh, as much as I can't stand Steve, I'd rather him get second place than someone like Meg or Julia. Even Liz deserves second place for winning comps, and whoring herself TeeHee

Now since the topic on hand is about Julia...I will say this, I can't stand the woman!! I too saw her telling Liz that this game isn't as important and blah, blah, blah... but that stupid cheerleading high kick pushed me over the edge! I wanted to punch her in her cheerleading ass!! cmer punch

If Julia doesn't want to play this game so badly, then get the hell out! I think even Meg wants to play more than Julia does. Unfortunately Vanessa has a lady boner for Julia... so I do not see her getting evicted anytime soon. seriously, I really don't understand why in the world Julia was allowed in the house in the first place?? Shrug  Confused

Actually, I'm not too optimistic in either of the twins getting evicted anytime soon. There aren't enough HGs in that house that would put them up. So I think that we're going to see one of those disgusting twins or both of them, F4 Mad6

It's no secret that I can't stand Vanessa and like I said a few times, this season is turning into the same season as the Nerd Herd and I have a feeling we're going to be stuck watching Vanessa, the stupid twins and Creepy to the end, but if that's the case I'd much rather see Vanessa win this thing, than Creepy or the twins. But I would absolutely hate....hate to see Julia win second place. And if that happened than it would be every HGs'  fault for letting her play to begin with! Which if I'm not mistaken was Vanessa's brilliant plan in the first place!!
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Julia   Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:48 am

Oh yeah, if they are the final four I will do my usual when I am not rooting for anyone and just skip the show till the finale. They are so gross and annoying that I already fast forward when they are on screen.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: Julia   Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:05 pm

Wembeley wrote:
Oh yeah, if they are the final four I will do my usual when I am not rooting for anyone and just skip the show till the finale. They are so gross and annoying that I already fast forward when they are on screen.

Make that two of us. I have had a real tough time with this season and it makes me sad as I look forward to this all year!

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julia   

Back to top Go down

Julia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1