Its now or never

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Its now or never   Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:57 am

Its the perfect week for vanessa to make the move that should have been done weeks ago.After all the rumors she heard about the austwins wanting her out it would be a GREAT move to target them this week.

This hoh of Vanessa's is a make or break for everybody's game in the house.It has to happen this week or it isn't going to happen for the rest of the game.Van,John,Steve,James and Meg have to come together and target the austwins.Kick one out on the first eviction then kick hopefully another out on the second eviction.

Turn the house upside down and make a HUGE move this week!!!!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Re: Its now or never   Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:02 am

DrWillRocks wrote:
Its the perfect week for vanessa to make the move that should have been done weeks ago.After all the rumors she heard about the austwins wanting her out it would be a GREAT move to target them this week.

This hoh of Vanessa's is a make or break for everybody's game in the house.It has to happen this week or it isn't going to happen for the rest of the game.Van,John,Steve,James and Meg have to come together and target the austwins.Kick one out on the first eviction then kick hopefully another out on the second eviction.

I don't think she's going to do it. To me the smart move is to put up Austin and Liz with Liz being the target. Unless she comes down (Austin, Liz or Julia would all 3 use the veto on Liz) so that's a little bit dangerous. If Liz goes, it's really a 2 for one deal, because then Austin will be asking to be evicted so he can go to jury with Liz. Worse case scenario, Austin goes and Liz and Julia are still together, but Julia can't win anything If Austin doesn't ask to be evicted, Julia will push him away and pretty much be alone in the game and Vanessa would be able to reel Austin right back in using the excuse that it was a game move and she had to split them up for her own game.
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Its now or never   Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:12 am

ctown28 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:

I don't think she's going to do it.  To me the smart move is to put up Austin and Liz with Liz being the target.  Unless she comes down (Austin, Liz or Julia would all 3 use the veto on Liz) so that's a little bit dangerous.  If Liz goes, it's really a 2 for one deal, because then Austin will be asking to be evicted so he can go to jury with Liz.  Worse case scenario, Austin goes and Liz and Julia are still together, but Julia can't win anything  If Austin doesn't ask to be evicted, Julia will push him away and pretty much be alone in the game and Vanessa would be able to reel Austin right back in using the excuse that it was a game move and she had to split them up for her own game.

That would be the perfect move to do..Austin wouldn't know what to do for veto.He would try to get vanessa to put another up so he could use the veto but if vannessa said no I say he would take liz off.Every way one of the three has to go this week or the game is over.We are getting ready to see just how smart Vanessa is.Why put up Meg and James when you got a three headed monster running the house.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: Its now or never   Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:53 am

ctown28 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:

I don't think she's going to do it.  To me the smart move is to put up Austin and Liz with Liz being the target.  Unless she comes down (Austin, Liz or Julia would all 3 use the veto on Liz) so that's a little bit dangerous.  If Liz goes, it's really a 2 for one deal, because then Austin will be asking to be evicted so he can go to jury with Liz.  Worse case scenario, Austin goes and Liz and Julia are still together, but Julia can't win anything  If Austin doesn't ask to be evicted, Julia will push him away and pretty much be alone in the game and Vanessa would be able to reel Austin right back in using the excuse that it was a game move and she had to split them up for her own game.

I could not agree more!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its now or never   

Back to top Go down

Its now or never
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 17 (2015) :: Big Brother 17: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: