HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Vanessa noms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9546
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:01 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Don't ne so certain that Meg is the one going home.  Granted, it does look that way, but the seed has been planted with Vanessa, Johnny Mac and Steve.  Look at the options here.  Send home Meg, James is easy enough to deal with by himself but then you still have the Austwins to deal with.  3 against 3.  Send home Julia and you have two couples to deal with, you have the numbers against both of those groups.  Austin has even hinted that he would be open to sending Julia home.  He knows without Julia, he has Liz's sole attention and that plays right into him.  Grnated he would still have to vote to evict Meg to save face with Liz, but if JMac and Steve both keep Meg, James certainly will and Julia is gone.

There's a lot of time between now and eviction so I think we may see it flip several times just like it has every week.  The smartest move actually would be to put Liz up.  You have to tuen on these people at some point and now is as good a time as any.

I don't see any way that Meg stays this week.  Steve wanted Meg out more than James anyway and this is his opportunity to do so.  He knows that too often players like Meg are overlooked and slide to the end and sometimes win the game.  And he has no hope of Meg really working with him because they have never clicked in any meaningful way throughout the game.  I believe Steve actually wants to take Julia to the final 2 because he sees that as an automatic win and it actually should be, but I could see that going a different way too, especially if he is in any way responsible for Vanessa leaving the game.  Plus, Steve already promised his vote and he does not do that unless he is POSITIVE he is going to do so.  Jmac could be swayed because it actually would be the smarter move to remove a part of that 3-headed monster.  But, again, this only works if Austin flips and if he does that he loses Liz, Vanessa and Steve all to save Meg?  I don't see it happening.  But, you never know.  If James were to go to Austin and tell him straight up man to man, if Meg leaves the game, his target won't be Vanessa because he has to cut down numbers for his own game.  He might also point out that with James as a solo player, him and Liz become the biggest targets in the house for everyone.  If Meg stays, there is at least one other target people may look at harder.  But even then, Liz will never hear of sending Julia out the door.

I'm just saying that we've seen this type of thing week in and week out were the target ends up not going home. Remember when Vanessa was 100% going home? The week before that Shelli was 100% going before Clay. Yes, it would take a bit for it to happen, but it's not 100% insurmountable. With Vanessa and her split personalities, it would not take much to plant a seed with her that it's better to keep a group of 2 instead of a group of 3.
Back to top Go down
katiesue7
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
avatar

Female Posts : 278
Join date : 2011-07-30
Location : Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:26 pm

I think the best scenario would be to have Meg " knowing she's most likely leaving" to tell everyone Vanessa will never win the game because she doesn't make big moves and only gets out non threatening people. It won't change anything but it will be in there heads when they go to jury. She might think about it and evict Julia to break up the Austwins alliance. (Most likely won't happen).

     Also she never did have a hand in all the evictions. Jackie is out because the twins and Austin wanted her out. Davonne is out because of Shelli, and Becky because of Liz. James got Clay out but he actually evicted his self. Vanessa got Jason but Shelli had a had in that. Jeff, she had to have a reason so she had to start an arguement with him. Austin is the one who suggested him to go anyway because he was flirting with Liz a lot so he wanted him gone. So her having a hand in all the evictions is crap all she does is questions people and cry when she doesn't get the right answers. I don't see that as good gameplay at all. If it wasn't him being afraid to upset Vanessa, Austin is actually playing a good game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9546
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:07 pm

katiesue7 wrote:
I think the best scenario would be to have Meg " knowing she's most likely leaving" to tell everyone Vanessa will never win the game because she doesn't make big moves and only gets out non threatening people. It won't change anything but it will be in there heads when they go to jury. She might think about it and evict Julia to break up the Austwins alliance. (Most likely won't happen).

     Also she never did have a hand in all the evictions. Jackie is out because the twins and Austin wanted her out. Davonne is out because of Shelli, and Becky because of Liz. James got Clay out but he actually evicted his self. Vanessa got Jason but Shelli had a had in that. Jeff, she had to have a reason so she had to start an arguement with him. Austin is the one who suggested him to go anyway because he was flirting with Liz a lot so he wanted him gone. So her having a hand in all the evictions is crap all she does is questions people and cry when she doesn't get the right answers. I don't see that as good gameplay at all. If it wasn't him being afraid to upset Vanessa, Austin is actually playing a good game.

She may not have been directly responsible, but to say she didn't have a hand in all of them is inaccurate. Each week, the person she ended up deciding needed to go, went. Clay and Jace may be the only exceptions there. Day, she was aligned with Shelli and Shelli originally wanted Ausrey out, Vanessa talked her out of that. Jackie's eviction was at the hands of Steve, who Vanessa has had under her thumb the entire game. Becky, no secret who Vanessa wanted out there, doesn't matter who put her up. She has basically gotten who she wanted almost every week.

You don't have to like her game play, or even respect it for that matter. But she is playing the game. It's like I had stated before, if she actually went into DR and owned up to her backstabbing and such, people would have a different opinion of her. I don't like her either, but have no problem if she ends up winning the game. Other than James, who else is deserving to win?
Back to top Go down
katiesue7
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
avatar

Female Posts : 278
Join date : 2011-07-30
Location : Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:57 pm

I use to like her gameplay but her actions are unnecessarily cruel. She is final 2 with everyone and it will be discovered I hope soon. It's good to have options but they will talk among themselves at some point. For example what if Julia goes home and she tells Liz on her way out she had a final 2 with Vanessa so watch out for Vanessa. That will get Austin thinking and talking to others about it.
       
  I just think she is playing it to hard and it's going to catch up with her. However if she can keep herself safe on DE she may go all the way. I just think she gets to much enjoyment hurting people.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7297
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:42 pm

I have to agree with you Katie that Vanessa does enjoy being as cruel as possible. She loves the drama of it. Watching people squirm really makes her happy, and what makes it worse is all the while she is doing it, she talks about what a great human being she is and never holds grudges or anything else.

We all know she took great pleasure in making James and Meg have-nots knowing she was going to be targeting them this week too. They have been using a rotation the entire season and suddenly just because Austin can't go a few nights without sleeping in the same bed (and the other disgusting shit they do), they lie to James and Meg and say that Austin and Liz made a deal that she would not make them have-nots.

Next, she spent the last week bitching about the group playing potball and sling ball, saying it was stupid and she hated being "forced" to play it. Now this week because James and Meg aren't really into it (at least not the last day or so), she has asked 3 or 4 times now if people want to play it because she is so bored. This is just to try to poke at James and Meg. The funny thing is that they would probably end up playing if the rest of the house was and Vanessa's little plan would not work as well as she thought.

Now as far as having her hand in those evictions, she absolutely has been almost directly responsible each week. The first week doesn't really count because all she was doing that week was walking around crying, playing the victim, saying she didn't think she was cut out for the game because people were to mean and lying all around her overwhelming her, but remember she was safe with the fast forward. Everyone else who has left have been people she wanted to see go out of the house. She didn't want Shelli and Clay gone so quickly, but when James pulled off that HOH, she sure made sure Shelli and Clay took the fall. Then she made sure that Clay was the one to leave instead of Shelli. Then she ended up on the block against Shelli, otherwise, she would have been doing everything to save her that week.

Every time someone else has won HOH, she has set out to get her target put up and out and has been pretty successful with that. And unfortunately even though she is a dirty, scummy kind of player, she is navigating the game and getting what she wants most of the time.

I would have thought her duplicity would have been uncovered by now, but nobody seems to talk to each other about their final 2 deals with her. Steve won't even admit it to John. Austin has never admitted it to Liz (even in the sense of "she thinks we have a final 2 or something like that). Julia hasn't even told her sister that Vanessa offered her a final 2. She has a way to keeping people from talking. Now it looks like Jmac has decided that Vanessa is his number 2 and told her that he will break deals with everyone else in the house except the deal he has with her and unfortunately I believe he means it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9546
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:12 am

To me, the funniest thing was last week, when Austin told us in DR that Vanessa will not be running his HoH. Who ended up running that HoH? OK, she may have wanted James and MEg, but as soon as she saw that wasn't gonna happen, she shifted gears.

I agree that it's amazing that these people don't talk to each other, but even when they do, she finds a way to smooth it over, be it with tears or whatever she has to do.

Here's what makes her a gamer, she will look for every advantage she can get and take it. She has sskirted with the rules but has not broken any as of yet. If anyone is to blame for what she has gotten away with, it's production. How long did it take for them to pull her into DR to finally tell her she can't wplit money or offer to buy people things?

Yes, making James and Meg have-nots was over the top, but it is what it is. That may or may not come back and bite her in the ass come jury votes. Most juror's aren't going to look at how many times she broke her word. Remember, they don't see the DR's like we do so they don't know she's not owning up to it. They know lying and backstabbing are a part of the game and if she makes it to F2 after being a target for so long, how do you justify voting for anyone else over her? Because she is mean and played dirty is not a valid excuse, it's a bitter excuse
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7297
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:57 am

ctown28 wrote:
To me, the funniest thing was last week, when Austin told us in DR that Vanessa will not be running his HoH.  Who ended up running that HoH?  OK, she may have wanted James and MEg, but as soon as she saw that wasn't gonna happen, she shifted gears.

I agree that it's amazing that these people don't talk to each other, but even when they do, she finds a way to smooth it over, be it with tears or whatever she has to do.

Here's what makes her a gamer, she will look for every advantage she can get and take it.  She has sskirted with the rules but has not broken any as of yet.  If anyone is to blame for what she has gotten away with, it's production.  How long did it take for them to pull her into DR to finally tell her she can't wplit money or offer to buy people things?

Yes, making James and Meg have-nots was over the top, but it is what it is.  That may or may not come back and bite her in the ass come jury votes.  Most juror's aren't going to look at how many times she broke her word.  Remember, they don't see the DR's like we do so they don't know she's not owning up to it.  They know lying and backstabbing are a part of the game and if she makes it to F2 after being a target for so long, how do you justify voting for anyone else over her?  Because she is mean and played dirty is not a valid excuse, it's a bitter excuse

I never said she wasn't a gamer, but some of the things she does is completely unnecessary and like I said............slimy. It is one thing to look for angles and advantage, but that is not the only thing she is doing. She is not happy unless she CRUSHES people in the process. It drove her bonkers that Jason did not spend the entire week in bed and still talked to people and such. She came to him a couple of times and said that she was impressed at how he handled it, but you could tell it was bugging the shit out of her. Granted, he waited a bit long to make his pitch to Shelli and Clay, and he did have his bit of block shock time and laid around a bit, but then he took it like a man.

I could not agree with you more that production has completely lost control of things in this game, allowing her to make deals that are basically collusion and supposedly against the contracts they signed about sharing the money and such. As far as I know, they have never called her out on that part of it, only when she blatantly told Julia she would give her $10,000 from her own pocket if she actually went home this week. They need to have one of those little house meetings, like in that one season when they kept cussing on the live show and Grodner had to meet with them about stopping it, and in no uncertain terms tell them it CAN'T be done because I think Austin and the twins are still thinking this is just fine to do it.

As far as voting for her or not, I absolutely would have to vote for her (at least for now), but I would not enjoy it in any way. I don't care if she lied or backstabbed that is part of the game, but when people go out of their way to make others miserable, it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Now for this jury, I believe the most bitter juror will be Vanessa with the twins a close second. I say this judging from her behavior, her personality and this stupid loyalty/integrity pedestal she has been standing on this entire season (and believes she actually has played with both and admits no wrong in anything she has done) are indicators that she will be the most bitter juror of them all especially if she is sent packing before the final 4.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9546
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:07 am

chap5788 wrote:

Now for this jury, I believe the most bitter juror will be Vanessa with the twins a close second.  I say this judging from her behavior, her personality and this stupid loyalty/integrity pedestal she has been standing on this entire season (and believes she actually has played with both and admits no wrong in anything she has done) are indicators that she will be the most bitter juror of them all especially if she is sent packing before the final 4.

I will agree that the twins will be bitter jurors, but if Vanessa ges evicted, I firmly believe she will vote on game play. Yes, the week she was the replacement nom she made her threats and such but when she calms down I think she will see it for what it is. Even the week she got nommed, she said in DR that it was a great game move for Becky. It was really the only time she's been honest in DR.

I don't think she so much takes joy at others misery but she wants the drama to create TV time for herself. Perhaps the whole thing is a ploy for her Poker strategy. Let people think shes a basket case and always shows her cards, but if that's the case, wouldn't any poker player worth their salt already know who she is and be looking for that emotion as a tell?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   

Back to top Go down
 
Vanessa noms
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Vanessa noms
» Vanessa Rousso
» Who should go, Shelli or Vanessa
» Vanessa on the block
» Vanessa

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 17 (2015) :: Big Brother 17: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: