View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Vanessa noms   Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:56 am

Right now it looks like she is going to put up James and Meg. She is talking to Austin/Liz about it and is saying they are the only ones that didn't congratulate her for winning. This girl is stupid. Sure is smooths things over with the Austwins for not putting up Jmac but she's still leaving a threesome in the house and she can't play for HoH next week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:08 am

James and Meg need to be proactive here and not wait. They need to talk to Vanessa before noms and throw the Austwins under the bus and expose the Brass Tacks alliance. This would play perfectly into Vanessa's paranoia and really have her thinking. If they wait, thye could find themselves both on the block and then if one of the Austwins win veto they are screwed.

If Vanessa gets aggressive here and is able to send on of the Austwins home, I will have a whole different opinion of her in this game
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:15 am

ctown28 wrote:
James and Meg need to be proactive here and not wait.  They need to talk to Vanessa before noms and throw the Austwins under the bus and expose the Brass Tacks alliance.  This would play perfectly into Vanessa's paranoia and really have her thinking.  If they wait, thye could find themselves both on the block and then if one of the Austwins win veto they are screwed.

If Vanessa gets aggressive here and is able to send on of the Austwins home, I will have a whole different opinion of her in this game

I agree CT,after all the rumors she heard about them wanting to back door her why wouldn't she make the move.It would be stupid not to go after them this week!!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7296

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:33 am

Since I can't get my feeds working, I am having to rely on Joker's and the postings here for my interpretations. She keeps telling Austin and the twins that she needs reasons to go after James and Meg. She said she made a deal with James (first I heard of this) and just generally trying to get dirt on James and Meg, but isn't really getting anything from them.

Earlier when Jmac tried to flip the vote, he went to Meg and spilled info and then to James. They went to Vanessa to talk to her about it and they decided it was too risky to do it. Meg then went to Austin to tell him what was up. Now Vanessa is saying this was a truth testing and they failed. So what should they have done in order to "pass" this test?

I am beginning to wonder if this is all a set up and Vanessa is actually trying to see if she gets any information from Austwins, but when she meets with James, she will hold his feet to the fire once again and make him spill everything he knows about Vanessa actually being a very good candidate for backdoor when Liz was HOH as well. If he spills it all and then tells her he didn't tell her about it when she cornered him after winning veto this week because he gave his word, then she just might shift things. She has told Jmac and Steve that "they" won't see it coming and things like that.

Like I said playing nice with Austwins right now is stupid for her because she is at the bottom of that group without a doubt. She can easily take one of those 3 out this week, make a deal with James and Meg, she is already safe with Jmac and Steve, so the only person she has to worry about getting HOH and sending her out is Liz or Austin (one of them being sent home) because Julia is worse at comps than Meg. I agree with Ctown if she goes after Austwins (namely Austin or Liz), then I will accept that she is a good game player. If she takes the easy road and does James/Meg, then she is just another wannabe.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:42 am

Still can't get the feeds working? Have you tried what I suggested or even just try a different web browser.

I'm actually watching the feeds right now and she is buying everything the Austwins are selling. It's like shes determined to make Austins Angels work. Of course she hasn't been in DR yet so they will try and influence her as well. She may be playing them for info, but it doesn't seem like it. She is talking again about how this pretty much guarantees them final 4, which is just plain stupid as there's still 8 people left. I'm sure DR will remind her that she was a backddor target again.

We all know Vanessa has to have reasons for everything, well this is simple. You go to the nom ceremony and the sppech should go something like this:

"I have nominated you Austin, and you Liz. This is a game and is nothing personal, but after the past several weeks, I've realized that I am the low person on the totem pole and the only chance I would have to win this game is by breaking you up"
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:44 am

chap5788 wrote:
Since I can't get my feeds working, I am having to rely on Joker's and the postings here for my interpretations.  She keeps telling Austin and the twins that she needs reasons to go after James and Meg.  She said she made a deal with James (first I heard of this) and just generally trying to get dirt on James and Meg, but isn't really getting anything from them.

Earlier when Jmac tried to flip the vote, he went to Meg and spilled info and then to James.  They went to Vanessa to talk to her about it and they decided it was too risky to do it.  Meg then went to Austin to tell him what was up.  Now Vanessa is saying this was a truth testing and they failed.  So what should they have done in order to "pass" this test?

I am beginning to wonder if this is all a set up and Vanessa is actually trying to see if she gets any information from Austwins, but when she meets with James, she will hold his feet to the fire once again and make him spill everything he knows about Vanessa actually being a very good candidate for backdoor when Liz was HOH as well.  If he spills it all and then tells her he didn't tell her about it when she cornered him after winning veto this week because he gave his word, then she just might shift things. She has told Jmac and Steve that "they" won't see it coming and things like that.

Like I said playing nice with Austwins right now is stupid for her because she is at the bottom of that group without a doubt.  She can easily take one of those 3 out this week, make a deal with James and Meg, she is already safe with Jmac and Steve, so the only person she has to worry about getting HOH and sending her out is Liz or Austin (one of them being sent home) because Julia is worse at comps than Meg.  I agree with Ctown if she goes after Austwins (namely Austin or Liz), then I will accept that she is a good game player.  If she takes the easy road and does James/Meg, then she is just another wannabe.

I also seen that about her telling John and Steve about they won't see it coming.She has to be talking about the Austwins right? b/c she never worked with Meg or James. Like I said before we will see just how smart she really is.Its time to break up the austwins!!!!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:49 am

DrWillRocks wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Since I can't get my feeds working, I am having to rely on Joker's and the postings here for my interpretations.  She keeps telling Austin and the twins that she needs reasons to go after James and Meg.  She said she made a deal with James (first I heard of this) and just generally trying to get dirt on James and Meg, but isn't really getting anything from them.

Earlier when Jmac tried to flip the vote, he went to Meg and spilled info and then to James.  They went to Vanessa to talk to her about it and they decided it was too risky to do it.  Meg then went to Austin to tell him what was up.  Now Vanessa is saying this was a truth testing and they failed.  So what should they have done in order to "pass" this test?

I am beginning to wonder if this is all a set up and Vanessa is actually trying to see if she gets any information from Austwins, but when she meets with James, she will hold his feet to the fire once again and make him spill everything he knows about Vanessa actually being a very good candidate for backdoor when Liz was HOH as well.  If he spills it all and then tells her he didn't tell her about it when she cornered him after winning veto this week because he gave his word, then she just might shift things. She has told Jmac and Steve that "they" won't see it coming and things like that.

Like I said playing nice with Austwins right now is stupid for her because she is at the bottom of that group without a doubt.  She can easily take one of those 3 out this week, make a deal with James and Meg, she is already safe with Jmac and Steve, so the only person she has to worry about getting HOH and sending her out is Liz or Austin (one of them being sent home) because Julia is worse at comps than Meg.  I agree with Ctown if she goes after Austwins (namely Austin or Liz), then I will accept that she is a good game player.  If she takes the easy road and does James/Meg, then she is just another wannabe.

I also seen that about her telling John and Steve about they won't see it coming.She has to be talking about the Austwins right? b/c she never worked with Meg or James. Like I said before we will see just how smart she really is.Its time to break up the austwins!!!!

I actually saw her tell them that, but it means nothing. At that point it did seem like she was going to target theAustwins, but then she talked to them. Before that she told Austin that she will need to do what's best for her game, while being non-commital, but then later when actually having a discussion with them it seems like she is now leaning towards James and Meg
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:52 am

ctown28 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I actually saw her tell them that, but it means nothing.  At that point it did seem like she was going to target theAustwins, but then she talked to them.  Before that she told Austin that she will need to do what's best for her game, while being non-commital, but then later when actually having a discussion with them it seems like she is now leaning towards James and Meg

And she will be gone next week shoot maybe the 2nd eviction if she targets James and Meg.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:03 am

DrWillRocks wrote:

And she will be gone next week shoot maybe the 2nd eviction if she targets James and Meg.

The only way I see her surviving the double eviction is if either she wins veto or if she targets one of the Austwins and solifys an aliance with Steve and John and one of them win HoH.

If she keeps the Austwins safe and one of them wins the 2nd HoH she is as good as gone
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2066

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:22 am

Can someone please explain why Vanessa is not targeting the twins or Austin? Well maybe she'll target Austin, but what is it with her and those twins? And I don't for the life of me understand why James and Meg said they weren't going to point it out to Vanessa that she's the bottom of the barrel in the Austin, twin alliance. Really? James and Meg have to know they're not safe but they think it's better to not say anything and "just lay low"? For this reason I really do hope Meg goes home. Again this girl can't win a competition to save her life and she's not very good at strategizing. All she has going for her is her social game and that's because she thinks she's in a long, paid, summer vacation! She's going to end up in second place, if they don't get her out now. She'll be another Jordan or Gina Marie or Portia!!

I kind of liked John's strategy to get out Meg. And then James will be alone and they could maybe pull Steve to their side and take down Vanessa, Austin and the twins.

Also it's what James and Meg get for not evicting Vanessa when they had the chance. Because of Vanessa they lost their entire alliance, but they still don't see it. So yeah... I really do think Meg needs to go on the block and her ass needs to walk right out that door.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:54 am

KeenLizzy wrote:
Can someone please explain why Vanessa is not targeting the twins or Austin? Well maybe she'll target Austin, but what is it with her and those twins? And I don't for the life of me understand why James and Meg said they weren't going to point it out to Vanessa that she's the bottom of the barrel in the Austin, twin alliance. Really? James and Meg have to know they're not safe but they think it's better to not say anything and "just lay low"? For this reason I really do hope Meg goes home. Again this girl can't win a competition to save her life and she's not very good at strategizing. All she has going for her is her social game and that's because she thinks she's in a long, paid, summer vacation! She's going to end up in second place, if they don't get her out now. She'll be another Jordan or Gina Marie or Portia!!

I kind of liked John's strategy to get out Meg. And then James will be alone and they could maybe pull Steve to their side and take down Vanessa, Austin and the twins.

Also it's what James and Meg get for not evicting Vanessa when they had the chance. Because of Vanessa they lost their entire alliance, but they still don't see it. So yeah... I really do think Meg needs to go on the block and her ass needs to walk right out that door.

EXACTLY! clapping Someone please explain as I am baffled.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:19 pm

Well it looks like Vanessa is going to fuck this up. She is planning on putting James and Meg up with James as the target, if he wins veto either John or Steve will be the renom.

The plan is for Vanessa, John, Steve and the Austwins to go to final 6 and then battle it out. I don't neccessarily agree with this move, but it could keep Vanessa safe in the DE next week.

With DE coming up, chances are it will be questions, which Vanessa can't play in and I would think a comp like that would favor Steve
Back to top Go down
katiesue7
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Female Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:20 pm

Jeff highlights are on so it must be nominations. As usual another wasted hoh. James and Meg are going to be put up so once again the austwins are safe. Unless she backdoors one of them I don't see this as a big move for her.

I don't understand these endurance comps are done so quickly does everyone think they're safe? Also production needs to tell Vanessa and crew that the money won can not be shared with anyone why are letting them continue talking about it?

I hope if James and Meg go up that James at least wins veto. He is the only one that has big moves in the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:19 pm

JAmes and Meg are on the block, to to rub more salt in the wound, Vanessa broke the rotation and made them have nots as well. James is pissed
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:30 pm

ctown28 wrote:
JAmes and Meg are on the block, to to rub more salt in the wound, Vanessa broke the rotation and made them have nots as well.  James is pissed

They say it's the last time there will be Have Not's this season. But yeah your right...she rubbed salt in it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:50 pm

Vanessa now has a final 2 with Austin, with Steve, with Jmac and with Julia and they all think they are the only one. Of course she told Julia this would be assuming that Liz is not still there and then she would understand her choosing Liz instead.

In her discussions with Austin last night I thought she might be trapping him because she was throwing questions at him like when he has to make a move against the twins and he said that of course he would want Julia to go and that is what he meant when he talked to Jason. There is ammunition he just gave Vanessa for future use.

She really thinks her final 3 with Jmac and Steve are strong enough to take out Austin and the twins. The thing is that she is on the bottom of that final 3 whether she thinks so or not. Steve knows that the twins were all that saved him last week because Vanessa really wanted him out instead of Jmac. So this could play a key role in the game going forward.

She is also doing this campaign that everyone in jury hates her because of the lack of reception she received from them in the house last night (this way people will want to keep her). I almost choked when she was talking about all of the hating her and she said she doesn't know why because she is "a good, honest person, who is never a bitch to anyone" and said it in that victim voice of hers.

To make Meg and James havenots when they have been doing a rotation all week is just plain dirty play. She is acting like they were so horrible to her by not telling her she was a target by everyone, but they had no allegiance to her, so why the hell would they tell her that? This is just plain stupid.

I actually believe that if lightening were to strike and Meg wins veto she would actually use it on James. She knows she has NO CHANCE going forward to take out any of those people, but James does, so I could see her trying to do this. But, chances of her winning it are slim to none. I am hoping so much that James wins veto so at least he will be safe and the next HOH is something physical for him to win and watch them all scatter. And much to Vanessa's surprise, he will put up Austin and Liz (he was going to do that this week anyway). She guaranteed Jmac that he would not be on the block AT ALL this week, but she will of course go back on that. If she does, that vote could actually flip right in her face because Jmac said publicly that he was going after Austwins. It really would be funny to see this blow up in her face and they both stayed and Jmac left again.

I am thinking this veto might be a how bad do you want it veto. There are several of those things that Austin and the twins won't do just to win a veto, such as shave their head, 24-hours solitary confinement (Austin's head would explode having to be away from Liz for that long), chum baths, basically anything that would be uncomfortable in any way. But, James would be willing to take them all. Jmac would also probably take any of those punishments so hopefully he won't even be playing.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:53 pm

Vanessa really screwed these nominations up. She could have easily put Austin up while getting no blood on her hands whatsoever. All she would have to do is tell him that he is the pawn and they will take him down with veto and replace him with either James or Meg. How could she get him to agree to go up as a pawn? Very simple, tell him about the TV time he will get during the veto ceremony when it comes time to make his speech.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:07 am

ctown28 wrote:
Vanessa really screwed these nominations up.  She could have easily put Austin up while getting no blood on her hands whatsoever.  All she would have to do is tell him that he is the pawn and they will take him down with veto and replace him with either James or Meg.  How could she get him to agree to go up as a pawn?  Very simple, tell him about the TV time he will get during the veto ceremony when it comes time to make his speech.

She could also point out he hasn't been on the block once this season.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:08 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Vanessa really screwed these nominations up.  She could have easily put Austin up while getting no blood on her hands whatsoever.  All she would have to do is tell him that he is the pawn and they will take him down with veto and replace him with either James or Meg.  How could she get him to agree to go up as a pawn?  Very simple, tell him about the TV time he will get during the veto ceremony when it comes time to make his speech.

She could also point out he hasn't been on the block once this season.

Yeah but that won't make him take it any easier, telling him he will get TV time with pacify him. Hell it could even get him to volunteer each and every week
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:57 am

It's such a shame that Vanessa doesn't even realize that if she would have just been going into the DR and owning her game play and talking about how easy it is to manipulate these suckers, then she would have tons of fans cheering her on right now. Instead she will be known as just a whiney little bitch.
Back to top Go down
katiesue7
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Female Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:02 am

Why were there no have not last week? It was the Austwins turn to be a havenot. How did at least Julia and Liz get out of it since Austin was HOH? Then to include Meg and James this week as havenots is just so unfair. This last two weeks have been unfair IMO.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:32 am

katiesue7 wrote:
Why were there no have not last week? It was the Austwins turn to be a havenot. How did at least Julia and Liz get out of it since Austin was HOH? Then to include Meg and James this week as havenots is just so unfair. This last two weeks have been unfair IMO.

They all said that there were not going to be have-nots anymore, so they all thought it was over for the season. Then suddenly Vanessa had to name the people. They talked about it last night and Austin said to name James and Meg for "strategic purposes" to make them weak for veto and for the HOH for the person who stays. Liz at first had a moral compass and said "but it is our turn" and Austin shot that down. John volunteered to be one of them. Apparently Vanessa explained that Austin and Liz made a deal with her last week that she wouldn't make them have-nots or something stupid that nobody believes anyway.

This was done just to be dirty plain and simple. For some reason Vanessa really can't stand Meg. She is even talking to the twins and Austin that James handles being on the block with such class but Meg doesn't and talks shit all the time (still don't know where she gets this from), but they can probably work with James if Meg goes.

The things this girl manufactures to justify the things she does is just incredible to me. I don't get her strategy, but she is already telling Steve today that she might have to think about putting up Julia if James wins veto just to make sure Meg goes home. Good strategy to make sure her target goes home as we have all discussed, BUT terrible strategy because the twins and Austin will not be happy about this AT ALL and I don't see them getting over it too easily either.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:18 pm

Found this on the u tuber and thought you guys would like to see it. It is the "Vanessa explains noms to Meg" talk they had.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:02 pm

Don't ne so certain that Meg is the one going home. Granted, it does look that way, but the seed has been planted with Vanessa, Johnny Mac and Steve. Look at the options here. Send home Meg, James is easy enough to deal with by himself but then you still have the Austwins to deal with. 3 against 3. Send home Julia and you have two couples to deal with, you have the numbers against both of those groups. Austin has even hinted that he would be open to sending Julia home. He knows without Julia, he has Liz's sole attention and that plays right into him. Grnated he would still have to vote to evict Meg to save face with Liz, but if JMac and Steve both keep Meg, James certainly will and Julia is gone.

There's a lot of time between now and eviction so I think we may see it flip several times just like it has every week. The smartest move actually would be to put Liz up. You have to tuen on these people at some point and now is as good a time as any.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:45 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Don't ne so certain that Meg is the one going home.  Granted, it does look that way, but the seed has been planted with Vanessa, Johnny Mac and Steve.  Look at the options here.  Send home Meg, James is easy enough to deal with by himself but then you still have the Austwins to deal with.  3 against 3.  Send home Julia and you have two couples to deal with, you have the numbers against both of those groups.  Austin has even hinted that he would be open to sending Julia home.  He knows without Julia, he has Liz's sole attention and that plays right into him.  Grnated he would still have to vote to evict Meg to save face with Liz, but if JMac and Steve both keep Meg, James certainly will and Julia is gone.

There's a lot of time between now and eviction so I think we may see it flip several times just like it has every week.  The smartest move actually would be to put Liz up.  You have to tuen on these people at some point and now is as good a time as any.

I don't see any way that Meg stays this week. Steve wanted Meg out more than James anyway and this is his opportunity to do so. He knows that too often players like Meg are overlooked and slide to the end and sometimes win the game. And he has no hope of Meg really working with him because they have never clicked in any meaningful way throughout the game. I believe Steve actually wants to take Julia to the final 2 because he sees that as an automatic win and it actually should be, but I could see that going a different way too, especially if he is in any way responsible for Vanessa leaving the game. Plus, Steve already promised his vote and he does not do that unless he is POSITIVE he is going to do so. Jmac could be swayed because it actually would be the smarter move to remove a part of that 3-headed monster. But, again, this only works if Austin flips and if he does that he loses Liz, Vanessa and Steve all to save Meg? I don't see it happening. But, you never know. If James were to go to Austin and tell him straight up man to man, if Meg leaves the game, his target won't be Vanessa because he has to cut down numbers for his own game. He might also point out that with James as a solo player, him and Liz become the biggest targets in the house for everyone. If Meg stays, there is at least one other target people may look at harder. But even then, Liz will never hear of sending Julia out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   

Back to top Go down

Vanessa noms
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next