Austin's HOH letter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2069

PostSubject: Austin's HOH letter   Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:05 pm

I was going to post Austin's HOH letter here, but it's not even worth the space. So if you're curious, here it is: Austin's Stupid HOH letter

I hadn't read an HOH letter all season, and this is the one I chose to start with? Duh!

In his letter he claims he's getting rid of Johnny because he has more fun with James & Meg. So I am really hoping that it all backfires on him and either A... Johnny gets evicted and wins his way right back in the house, or B... Steve is evicted.

Austin is seriously a tool. And this whole Judas thing makes him look like a douche. Yet nothing makes Austin look more stupid than actually writing directly to Liz's parents and "telling" them not to worry, he's taking good care of their daughters, really? What a moron! Does he really believe Liz is going to have a relationship with him outside of Big Brother? Really??? Look I was one of the few who believed Liz actually had feelings for Austin and in some aspect I still think she does...but once they walk out that door, and reality sets in (and much cuter boys who happen to be her type start to come around), Liz is going to drop Austin like a sack of potatoes!

And his whole stupid attempt at being philosophical...is just that, plain stupid.

Oh my gosh, how I wish that idiot Vanessa hadn't backed down from her initial idea to backdoor Austin and get him the hell out of there! Jason would still probably be around and this moron would be back home crying over not getting the "TV Time" he desperately sought for.

So I end this rant with a few words....
AUSTIN IS SUCH A TOOL BAG!
Mad6 Mad6 Mad6 Mad6
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Re: Austin's HOH letter   Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:15 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
I was going to post Austin's HOH letter here, but it's not even worth the space. So if you're curious, here it is: Austin's Stupid HOH letter

I hadn't read an HOH letter all season, and this is the one I chose to start with? Duh!

In his letter he claims he's getting rid of Johnny because he has more fun with James & Meg. So I am really hoping that it all backfires on him and either A... Johnny gets evicted and wins his way right back in the house, or B... Steve is evicted.

Austin is seriously a tool. And this whole Judas thing makes him look like a douche. Yet nothing makes Austin look more stupid than actually writing directly to Liz's parents and "telling" them not to worry, he's taking good care of their daughters, really? What a moron! Does he really believe Liz is going to have a relationship with him outside of Big Brother? Really??? Look I was one of the few who believed Liz actually had feelings for Austin and in some aspect I still think she does...but once they walk out that door, and reality sets in (and much cuter boys who happen to be her type start to come around), Liz is going to drop Austin like a sack of potatoes!

And his whole stupid attempt at being philosophical...is just that, plain stupid.

Oh my gosh, how I wish that idiot Vanessa hadn't backed down from her initial idea to backdoor Austin and get him the hell out of there! Jason would still probably be around and this moron would be back home crying over not getting the "TV Time" he desperately sought for.

Mad6 Mad6 Mad6 Mad6

I was gonna post it earlier to but I temporarily forgot how to post it as I lost about 30 IQ points just by reading the thing.

Based on Austins known past relationships, the girlfriend he left on the outside that he told Jace he has no plans for a showmance because he is in love with her, Austin is the type of guy that as soon as a girl is remotely nice to him, he starts thinking thoughts of marriage and the like.

Him trying to be philosophical maybe one of the reasons he failed in the WWE. That is a failed pro wrestling gimmick from years and years ago, Naru probably knows who I am talking about as she watches wrestling as well. None other than Leaping Lanny Poff, aka "The Genius"

What would be ideal is if on finale night, when Austin leaves the house or hopefully jury) his ex girlfriend is waiting ther for him, doesn't say a word and just punches him right in the face. Then walks over to Liz and just shows her the letter that Austin had sent to her right before going into the BB house.

What letter you ask? The one I posted about here:

http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com/t3464-austwins#73309
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Re: Austin's HOH letter   Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:41 pm

ctown28 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:

Mad6 Mad6 Mad6 Mad6

I was gonna post it earlier to but I temporarily forgot how to post it as I lost about 30 IQ points just by reading the thing.

Based on Austins known past relationships, the girlfriend he left on the outside that he told Jace he has no plans for a showmance because he is in love with her, Austin is the type of guy that as soon as a girl is remotely nice to him, he starts thinking thoughts of marriage and the like.

Him trying to be philosophical maybe one of the reasons he failed in the WWE.  That is a failed pro wrestling gimmick from years and years ago, Naru probably knows who I am talking about as she watches wrestling as well.  None other than Leaping Lanny Poff, aka "The Genius"

What would be ideal is if on finale night, when Austin leaves the house or hopefully jury) his ex girlfriend is waiting ther for him, doesn't say a word and just punches him right in the face.  Then walks over to Liz and just shows her the letter that Austin had sent to her right before going into the BB house.

What letter you ask?  The one I posted about here:

Quite right but I would have used Damian Sandow as the example.(a wrestler they were making headway with but put him with Mr. Perfect's boy and now they are both nothing but tools.) These people are worth mentioning but Austin is not. The only reason I am making any mention of Austin and the WWE is because WWE may be the only game in town (the big league of wrestling that is) but the WWE has many flaws as well. Take the current "tough enough" show they have going on right now. Don't know who won it and don't care because the last 4 contestants...will never be WWE superstars. The only ones that could have done it....got booted....and it wasn't by the fans. (I'm sorry, no one is going to convince me that ZZ is a fucking superstar in the making. That guy is about as useful as Austin is but I would put ZZ in the BB house before I would put Austin in a WWE ring.)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Re: Austin's HOH letter   Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:32 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:

Mad6 Mad6 Mad6 Mad6

Him trying to be philosophical maybe one of the reasons he failed in the WWE.  That is a failed pro wrestling gimmick from years and years ago, Naru probably knows who I am talking about as she watches wrestling as well.  None other than Leaping Lanny Poff, aka "The Genius"

What would be ideal is if on finale night, when Austin leaves the house or hopefully jury) his ex girlfriend is waiting ther for him, doesn't say a word and just punches him right in the face.  Then walks over to Liz and just shows her the letter that Austin had sent to her right before going into the BB house.

What letter you ask?  The one I posted about here:

Quite right but I would have used Damian Sandow as the example.(a wrestler they were making headway with but put him with Mr. Perfect's boy and now they are both nothing but tools.) These people are worth mentioning but Austin is not. The only reason I am making any mention of Austin and the WWE is because WWE may be the only game in town (the big league of wrestling that is) but the WWE has many flaws as well. Take the current "tough enough" show they have going on right now. Don't know who won it and don't care because the last 4 contestants...will never be WWE superstars. The only ones that could have done it....got booted....and it wasn't by the fans. (I'm sorry, no one is going to convince me that ZZ is a fucking superstar in the making. That guy is about as useful as Austin is but I would put ZZ in the BB house before I would put Austin in a WWE ring.)

It was just an example and there are tons you could use, not really relevant to the discussion though, however the difference between Austin and all guys mentioned is they were all able to get jobs as a jobber (the guy that always loses) because they were entertaining at least
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: Austin's HOH letter   Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:49 pm

Well, I read the blog/letter and I have to agree with all of you, he is a complete tool. He thinks he is so deep and philosophical, but it comes off as bad comedy or something. I bet the twins' parents are at home just cringing at the sight of him and Liz together.

Like Lizzy, I think Liz did develop some feelings for him, but it is more of a protector and judging from the criticism she shares with Julia it comes down to this: She loves his muscles, hates his tattoos, hates his long hair, thinks he is ugly, hates the way he kisses, hates how clingy he is, hates the beard pony tail, and thinks he stinks a lot of the time especially his hair. So, if he would put a bag over his head, stop following her around relentlessly, not kiss her and just cuddle her with his muscles and protect her in the game, they are good to go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Austin's HOH letter   

Back to top Go down

Austin's HOH letter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1