HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Zingbot veto

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9546
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Veto players   Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:46 pm

Austin, Steve, John, Vanessa, Julia and Meg. Liz is hosting
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7297
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Zingbot veto   Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:47 pm

The veto players are Austin, Jmac, Steve, Vanessa, Julia and Meg.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7297
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Zingbot veto   Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:47 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Austin, Steve, John, Vanessa, Julia and Meg. Liz is hosting

Sorry Ctown, I started another thread, but you were faster. When it posted yours was there!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7297
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Zingbot veto   Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:05 pm

On the one hand, I don't want to see James in danger of being backdoored so I would rather see veto not used for that reason. This would send Jmac home, but because he has been throwing comps in the dumbest situations I would rather see him go than James.

However, in a way I would like to see Jmac win veto to force Austin to do SOMETHING. Vanessa has already been laying the groundwork and planting seeds that maybe Steve should go sooner than later. Steve has had it with Vanessa and his partner Jmac would also like nothing better than for Vanessa to leave the game. So, if he has to replace Jmac on the block, what will he do?

They have speculated that the next HOH will either be an endurance type comp that the jurors will compete against the current hg's at the same time to return and possibly win HOH. Or, the returning juror will play a crapshoot and then the HOH comp will be a "days" comp.

If he puts up James, he will more than likely go home. But, if the HOH comp is the endurance one, he will not only return but will win that HOH and they know James will have no problem making the big move without discussion. If he puts up Meg and sends Steve out, Steve could return and win that "days" comp fairly easily and he knows ALL their secrets so Liz and Vanessa would hit the block. Plus in putting up Meg, James would have a reason to break his word about them not putting each other up next week should he win. If he puts up Vanessa and tells her that they are doing this to get the least blood on their hands and to send Steve packing (something she said she would be willing to do if she was not having to count on Steve's vote to stay), but in reality could send either of them home. Or, Jmac, James and Meg could flip the script on them anyway if they were trying to send out Steve.

Austin is a complete wimp, so I really can't figure out what he may or may not do in this scenario. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9546
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Zingbot veto   Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:21 pm

Austin will do whatever Liz tells him to. Unless Vanessa gets to him right before the veto ceremony. She has him so brainwashed she could talk him into putting Liz up
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7077
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Zingbot veto   Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:07 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Austin will do whatever Liz tells him to. Unless Vanessa gets to him right before the veto ceremony. She has him so brainwashed she could talk him into putting Liz up

I am 1,000% positive Austin would not do that, in fact if she suggested it to him then he would put her backside up on the block with Steve in a New York minute.

What would be perfect would be if James won the POV then at that point it doesn't matter if he does use it or doesn't use it. He uses it and takes down JMac, he gains JMac's trust and possible loyalty, and Austin would put up Meg and Steve would go home hands down. (we all know this is what Vanessa is working for)
He uses it and takes down Steve (which I don't really see happening because both he and Meg, like Vanessa, are noticing he is throwing the comps except when he is in real danger) Steve would lessen his target on James but only by a small percentage.
He could use it to garner a bit of love from the 3 headed beast. He may even be able to work a deal in it for himself.

Now here is the problem that Austin is going to have to face.
1. He puts Meg up and they boot her out.
A. She isn't going to win her spot back into the house
B. James goes into attack mode. (meaning he will win any and all contests he has to in order to stay in the game and that....would mean trouble because if your target is James and you are hoping someone other then James wins the POV so you can back door him you are playing Russian roulette with your "team mates") because unless I have miss counted...from this point on....everyone plays in VETO.

2. He puts up Vanessa
A. He will have to listen to her till evection day and I just see him becoming a hermit in the HOH room till then.
B. Now he has Vanessa as an enemy because she is very likely to win her way back into the game and win the HOH in question, put him on the block and send his ass packing ....with no Liz in sight.

3. He could put up Julia and earn his lovers scorn by way of her moving his balls from the shelf to the freezer because his balls are going to end up being very cold and lonely for that move.

Things get very interesting....but only if James wins the POV. Vanessa wins...boring. Liz wins...boring....Julia wins.....very boring.....Steve wins....boring but not as boring as it could be. JMac wins.....same as Steve but still boring....Meg....yea right. Austin's ball have a better chance of winning the POV then her. Austin.....boring.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7297
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Zingbot veto   Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:39 pm

Sorry Naru, James is not playing in the veto so it is nervous time for him.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9546
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Zingbot veto   Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:48 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Austin will do whatever Liz tells him to. Unless Vanessa gets to him right before the veto ceremony. She has him so brainwashed she could talk him into putting Liz up

I am 1,000% positive Austin would not do that, in fact if she suggested it to him then he would put her backside up on the block with Steve in a New York minute.

What would be perfect would be if James won the POV then at that point it doesn't matter if he does use it or doesn't use it. He uses it and takes down JMac, he gains JMac's trust and possible loyalty, and Austin would put up Meg and Steve would go home hands down. (we all know this is what Vanessa is working for)
He uses it and takes down Steve (which I don't really see happening because both he and Meg, like Vanessa, are noticing he is throwing the comps except when he is in real danger) Steve would lessen his target on James but only by a small percentage.
He could use it to garner a bit of love from the 3 headed beast. He may even be able to work a deal in it for himself.

Now here is the problem that Austin is going to have to face.
1. He puts Meg up and they boot her out.
    A. She isn't going to win her spot back into the house
    B. James goes into attack mode. (meaning he will win any and all contests he has to in order to stay in the game and that....would mean trouble because if your target is James and you are hoping someone other then James wins the POV so you can back door him you are playing Russian roulette with your "team mates") because unless I have miss counted...from this point on....everyone plays in VETO.

2. He puts up Vanessa
   A. He will have to listen to her till evection day and I just see him becoming a hermit in the HOH room till then.
   B. Now he has Vanessa as an enemy because she is very likely to win her way back into the game and win the HOH in question, put him on the block and send his ass packing ....with no Liz in sight.

3. He could put up Julia and earn his lovers scorn by way of her moving his balls from the shelf to the freezer because his balls are going to end up being very cold and lonely for that move.

Things get very interesting....but only if James wins the POV. Vanessa wins...boring. Liz wins...boring....Julia wins.....very boring.....Steve wins....boring but not as boring as it could be. JMac wins.....same as Steve but still boring....Meg....yea right. Austin's ball have a better chance of winning the POV then her. Austin.....boring.

Kind of hard for James to win considering he isn't playing in it.

I can actually see Vanessa trying to sell Austin on sending Liz to jury, then he can volunteer to get evicted next week and the two of them can spend the rest of the season together in jury house without being bothered by the cameras. He's just stupid enough to fall for it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7297
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Zingbot veto   Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:56 pm

What if lightening strikes and Meg wins veto? The zingbot veto should be right up Steve's alley, but stranger things have happened. I didn't think Meg would have a snowball's chance in hell to do well in the comic book veto, but she only lost to Steve by about 1.5 minutes.

Now of course her first instinct is not to use it because of the possibility of James going on the block. But, what if Steve comes to Meg and asks if she will use it on him if he can get Austin to guarantee that he will put up Vanessa so they can finally get rid of her? If they can make that deal with Austin, Steve will promise James and Meg not to put either of them up if he wins next HOH as a secret deal. It is a bit risky, but could really flip things over for James and Meg.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7297
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Zingbot veto   Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:01 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Kind of hard for James to win considering he isn't playing in it.

I can actually see Vanessa trying to sell Austin on sending Liz to jury, then he can volunteer to get evicted next week and the two of them can spend the rest of the season together in jury house without being bothered by the cameras.  He's just stupid enough to fall for it

I could actually see him considering something like that too, because Liz is way more important to him than the game. She wanted to go to the HOH room today to listen to music by herself and he wanted to come too. She said he is always talking and she doesn't get to listen to it, but he said he would just hold onto her.

At this point, she obviously likes him to a certain extent (or maybe she just likes the attention and taking care of her sexual frustrations or something), but once they are out of the house I don't believe for a minute she sticks with him. UNLESS he wins the game, then she might find a bit more time for him if you know what I mean.

But seriously, if Vanessa said this to him, his light bulb moment would be that Liz would be upset with him and they would be apart for a week between the 2 evictions and he would not be able to stand that! It wouldn't be the fact he would be sacrificing the game for the 2 of them.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7077
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Zingbot veto   Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:42 am

chap5788 wrote:
Sorry Naru, James is not playing in the veto so it is nervous time for him.

Obviously I should learn to read AFTER I get sleep and have the capacity to read, understand and formulate cohesive thought patterns before commenting. (translation = Being awake for 36 hours straight and posting a comment was stupid of me...lol)
Confused Ooops Embarassed Duh!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9546
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Zingbot veto   Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:28 am

Vanessa has won veto. Rumor is the feeds wee down so long because Vanessa was demanding to know zingbots reason for her zing
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7077
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Zingbot veto   Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:25 am

ctown28 wrote:
Vanessa has won veto. Rumor is the feeds wee down so long because Vanessa was demanding to know zingbots reason for her zing

That zing must be about her honesty, loyalty and how she is so honorable. Makes me want to see the veto game now...lol

Right now the plan is to send Steve home but we all know that in the next 5 minutes it will be JMac.....then 5 minutes after that is will be take JMac down and put James up.....5 minutes after that it will be take Steve down and put Meg up...and of course 5 minutes after that it will be back to the original plan of sending Steve out.

Maybe we should start a tally of how many times it will change and place bets on it...lol

I say it will change 4 or 5 times before the veto meeting....any takers?....lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7297
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Zingbot veto   Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:58 am

ctown28 wrote:
Vanessa has won veto. Rumor is the feeds wee down so long because Vanessa was demanding to know zingbots reason for her zing

And she was probably crying while she was doing it!

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Zingbot veto   

Back to top Go down
 
Zingbot veto
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Becky's veto speech
» Final 4 veto

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 17 (2015) :: Big Brother 17: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: