Share | 

Zingbot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7296

PostSubject: Zingbot   Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:19 am

Well we know Zingbot is coming into the house for the veto this week. I have been thinking about possible subjects he might use to zing the hg's. Many times, these zings lead to some people changing up their behavior or game plan going forward. When Andy was called a floater, he was appalled and then sought out to flip on Amanda and McCrae, and I am not sure he actually had that planned before that happened.

Austin: I am thinking his will either have something to do with Liz wearing the pants in their relationship or her carrying him through the game. It could also make reference to being a coward. Or, it could be another reference to his body odor and lack of cleanliness. He talked about his comic book character for days after because it showed that he smelled. It really bothered him and then he finally dismissed it saying that it was probably because he works out all the time. But, now he will check his arm pits and slap on cologne or something several times a day. He will also splash water under his arms and towel them dry and then apply deodorant a few times a day. Now if someone would teach him to wash his hands after using the bathroom or following activities under the sheets with Liz, it would go a long way in that department.

Liz: I am thinking a reference to being a "home wrecker" or something like that would be in order. Could also make a reference to being slutty, but that might be a bit over the top even for zingbot.

Meg: Her lack of competition prowess is a definitely possibility to include the face plant in some way.

Vanessa: Something that zings her for always talking about her integrity or her word or something of that nature. Or maybe a reference to her paranoia too.

Steve: Something about being socially awkward or eavesdropping and scampering. Can't really think of anything else for him.

Julia: Some sort of comparison to her sister playing the game and winning comps, but she pretty much sucks. Maybe just talk about her not doing much of anything at all. Maybe something about the stupid way her and Liz talks dragging out those words.

John: I really don't have an idea what to use for him. Maybe about him sleeping so much or something.

James: Maybe something about him being short, can't think of anything else.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Re: Zingbot   Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:39 pm

Zingbot is hysterical, but the thing is there are always people who take it to heart, like you pointed out.

Most people take it for the joke that it is. I can see Austin and Vanessa both taking it to heart and getting pissed off about it. I really hope he zings her about her "word" as that would be epic. "Vanessa, you are like a well dressed dictionary, your word has multiple meanings to suit your current agenda. Zing"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Zingbot   Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:55 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Zingbot is hysterical, but the thing is there are always people who take it to heart, like you pointed out.

Most people take it for the joke that it is.  I can see Austin and Vanessa both taking it to heart and getting pissed off about it.  I really hope he zings her about her "word" as that would be epic.  "Vanessa, you are like a well dressed dictionary, your word has multiple meanings to suit your current agenda.  Zing"

OMG, ctown, that is FANTASTIC! You should write material for zingbot! clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Zingbot   Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:04 am

Here are the zings or paraphrases of the zings I have been able to find so far from conversations in the house.

James: Something about the friend zone.

Austin: Something about him smelling bad.

Liz: Something about Austin's girlfriend. At one point, Liz said she had "no comment" about the zing, but later told Austin hers was not a zing, it was a compliment, whatever that means.

Vanessa: You are playing a masterful game.............a masterful crying game.

Meg: Something about sucking at comps or along those lines.

Austin will now step up his quick rinses of his arm pits and covering it up with cologne or whatever he is using to mask it rather than just taking a full shower and actually washing his hair instead of just rinsing it. Too bad they didn't give him a heads up about washing his hands after using the bathroom.

Since Vanessa holds the veto, she is too focused on finding out who may or may not have been talking about backdooring her and who may or may not lie about it, so she doesn't seem to be thinking too much about her zing.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: Zingbot   Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:33 pm

I cannot wait for the return of our beloved Zingbot!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Zingbot   Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:28 pm

Sun 5:25 PM BBT Vanessa: "What am I: the integrity police?" Steve: "You've kind of been that the whole game!"

ZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Zingbot   Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:27 pm

Apparently Julia's zing was about being the dumb twin and less of a player or something. She said today that she is not going to be viewed as that any longer and an hour later she was lapping up everything Vanessa was saying like a kitten with a bowl of milk. The later with Liz and Austin, she was saying something different once again. I think Zingbot had it right.

Also apparently Steve's had something to do with "I miss my mommy."

Johnny Mac had to do with his back hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zingbot   

Back to top Go down

Zingbot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 17 (2015) :: Big Brother 17: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: