The "WHAT IF" GAME!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6887

PostSubject: The "WHAT IF" GAME!   Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:22 am

Ok, lets play the "What if" game.(also known as the "Fan's desperate desire for actual game moves")

"What if" Steven went to Austin and told him that Vanessa is planning to get him out the next time she wins HOH. That she has been throwing HOH's here the last few times because she was hoping James, Meg or JMac would win the HOH so she could target the twins threw them to keep the blood off her hands.

Do you think Austin would belive it? Do you think Austin would act on it?

Personally I don't think he would, because he really has no game play or balls. But this is the What if game so....you get the point....lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9223

PostSubject: Re: The "WHAT IF" GAME!   Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:28 am

Naru wrote:
Ok, lets play the "What if" game.(also known as the "Fan's desperate desire for actual game moves")

"What if" Steven went to Austin and told him that Vanessa is planning to get him out the next time she wins HOH. That she has been throwing HOH's here the last few times because she was hoping James, Meg or JMac would win the HOH so she could target the twins threw them to keep the blood off her hands.

Personally I don't think he would, because he really has no game play or balls. But this is the What if game so....you get the point....lol

Austin would believe it 100%, and then he would plot to get rid of Vanessa and back door her. But that's never enough for Austin as he would "owe" it to her to not blindside her, Vanessa would deny it until the end of time and spout on and on about how her word is scared and she would never go back on that. In the end, Austin would fold and then use the excuse she needs to stay in the game as a target.

What If.....Johnny Mac or Steve ends up going home this week and it is just a revolving door and they are the person to come back into the game. Now they are both in the game and know they cannot trust the Austwins so they automatically align themselves with James and Meg? This would leave the house split exactly down the middle at the final 8.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The "WHAT IF" GAME!   Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:49 am

ctown28 wrote:

What If.....Johnny Mac or Steve ends up going home this week and it is just a revolving door and they are the person to come back into the game.  Now they are both in the game and know they cannot trust the Austwins so they automatically align themselves with James and Meg?  This would leave the house split exactly down the middle at the final 8.

I don't think Steve or JMac would do that because they said it themselves, that they would be the bigger targets in that group but! I really do like that idea, especially if it is Steve that ends up getting the boot because this will wake him up and put Austin in his crosshairs. I don't think he would hold it against the twins because like Austin, he thinks with his dick...lol j/k

What if James went to Austin and told him that he could guarantee him and the twins safety for the next eviction if he back doored Vanessa this week? Naturally (or maybe not it Austin's case) he would want to know how but James could tell him. "I can't tell you or something bad will happen." implying that there is a secret power in the house and James has it. (I think this would work because the house thinks that they are getting things because of America's choice, which we all know isn't happening but they don't.)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6845

PostSubject: Re: The "WHAT IF" GAME!   Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:42 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Austin would believe it 100%, and then he would plot to get rid of Vanessa and back door her.  But that's never enough for Austin as he would "owe" it to her to not blindside her, Vanessa would deny it until the end of time and spout on and on about how her word is scared and she would never go back on that.  In the end, Austin would fold and then use the excuse she needs to stay in the game as a target.

What If.....Johnny Mac or Steve ends up going home this week and it is just a revolving door and they are the person to come back into the game.  Now they are both in the game and know they cannot trust the Austwins so they automatically align themselves with James and Meg?  This would leave the house split exactly down the middle at the final 8.

I agree with you Ctown, he would believe it but would do absolutely NOTHING about it.

This scenario with Johnny or Steve returning to the house is pretty good too. I am in favor of anything that involves Austin and/or the twins on the block and sweating it out, especially after listening to them talk every week about how people should never complain about being a pawn, they should be a team player, etc. Let's see how any one of them handle it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: The "WHAT IF" GAME!   Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:44 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I don't think Steve or JMac would do that because they said it themselves, that they would be the bigger targets in that group but! I really do like that idea, especially if it is Steve that ends up getting the boot because this will wake him up and put Austin in his crosshairs. I don't think he would hold it against the twins because like Austin, he thinks with his dick...lol j/k

What if James went to Austin and told him that he could guarantee him and the twins safety for the next eviction if he back doored Vanessa this week? Naturally (or maybe not it Austin's case) he would want to know how but James could tell him. "I can't tell you or something bad will happen." implying that there is a secret power in the house and James has it. (I think this would work because the house thinks that they are getting things because of America's choice, which we all know isn't happening but they don't.)

Austin's gullible and would probably freak out with this information. It would probably end up getting James backdoored though and that would suck.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: The "WHAT IF" GAME!   Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:45 am

What if Liz had not been able to pull off that BOB and Austin was actually backdoored that week. Wow, what a different game it would have been.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The "WHAT IF" GAME!   Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:27 am

chap5788 wrote:
What if Liz had not been able to pull off that BOB and Austin was actually backdoored that week.  Wow, what a different game it would have been.  

Jason would still be in the house, along with Shelli and Clay. Out would have been Austin, Liz and very possibly Becky. Shelli wouldn't have targeted James till "that side of the house" was down to James and Meg because they all knew they would need "that side of the house" to take out targets on "their side of the house" for them.

What if....Steve convinces Julia that back dooring Vanessa is the way to go this week and he wants her help to convince Austin of it? He can make the argument to Julia that anyone sitting next to Vanessa on the block runs a higher then normal risk of going home themselves and if they (Julia and Liz) what to avoid that risk then they should get Austin to put her up. He can tell them that no one is going to believe anything Vanessa tells them to get their votes and everyone in the house wants her out. (For Steve this move serves two functions. One he orchestrates Vanessa's departure, and two he makes a major game move that he can put on his BB resume.)

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: The "WHAT IF" GAME!   Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:37 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
What if Liz had not been able to pull off that BOB and Austin was actually backdoored that week.  Wow, what a different game it would have been.  

Jason would still be in the house, along with Shelli and Clay. Out would have been Austin, Liz and very possibly Becky. Shelli wouldn't have targeted James till "that side of the house" was down to James and Meg because they all knew they would need "that side of the house" to take out targets on "their side of the house" for them.

What if....Steve convinces Julia that back dooring Vanessa is the way to go this week and he wants her help to convince Austin of it? He can make the argument to Julia that anyone sitting next to Vanessa on the block runs a higher then normal risk of going home themselves and if they (Julia and Liz) what to avoid that risk then they should get Austin to put her up. He can tell them that no one is going to believe anything Vanessa tells them to get their votes and everyone in the house wants her out. (For Steve this move serves two functions. One he orchestrates Vanessa's departure, and two he makes a major game move that he can put on his BB resume.)

I actually believe Steve has started a subtle campaign to get Vanessa out of the house anyway with the way he has been speaking with Austin recently. Steve initially wanted James out this week, but Vanessa crossed a few lines with him. He is making nice right now to her face, but if he wins that veto, I believe he just might try to persuade Austin and the twins of this. But the twins will have the last say in this situation and I believe they are scared to play this game without Vanessa. She is the one who quizzes them for comps and Julia acts like her scenarios are the word of gospel.

Actually Steve's best way to convince Austwins that this is the best move is to start talking about their resume at the end of the game. You can't win if you don't take out a big target at some point. If you let "others" make those moves when you had the opportunity to do it, then you lose votes because most jury members vote on game play. Vanessa is a huge target and they keep saving her. So next week if James or the returning juror takes her out, THEY get credit for that big move. Then when they start saying she will taint the jury and such, he can say "Vanessa is a gamer, once she is in jury she will vote on game play and would actually respect the move." This falls into their mindset because Liz keeps telling Julia she can never win the game if she doesn't win comps and make moves in the game. I think this would resonate with Austin and he would regurgitate it to Liz later and if she agrees to loan his balls to him for the veto meeting, he just might do it.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The "WHAT IF" GAME!   Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:51 am

What if Jmac wins POV?

What if Steve wins POV?

What if Vanessa wins POV?

Will any of them use it? (well obviously Steve and Jmac would but would Vanessa or Julia if she was to win it?)

I can see Vanessa going to James and telling him that if she use's it chance are he will go up but if she doesn't use it he can't go up and she makes a deal with him. All while Austin tells her not to use the POV.

What do you think?

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: The "WHAT IF" GAME!   Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:24 am

Naru wrote:
What if Jmac wins POV?

What if Steve wins POV?

What if Vanessa wins POV?

Will any of them use it? (well obviously Steve and Jmac would but would Vanessa or Julia if she was to win it?)

I can see Vanessa going to James and telling him that if she use's it chance are he will go up but if she doesn't use it he can't go up and she makes a deal with him. All while Austin tells her not to use the POV.

What do you think?

I just posted this same thing about Vanessa going to James for a deal on another thread before I read this one, and I agree with you 100%. She is back securely in the fold with Austwins, but she won't be able to resist doing this. The problem is that she underestimates how close James is to Austin and I believe that he will go directly to Austin and tell him that Vanessa is threatening to use the veto so he goes on the block and forcing him into a deal and if he were to take and keep that deal that would mean Austwins would have to go on the block instead of Vanessa.

Actually if James was smart, he would have this conversation with Vanessa and let her make her pitch. But, instead of agreeing to a deal, tell her he thought they already had a deal in place with the "Brass Tacks" alliance which Vanessa believes she is a part of, so why is a separate deal necessary? And if they have this alliance that does not include Steve or Jmac, why would she use the veto anyway? If she continues to push, then say he wants to meet as a group because he doesn't want secrets within the group. This cuts her out of making a separate deal and it reveals to the group once again that she was looking out for herself only, something that she has been bitching about Steve doing this week.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The "WHAT IF" GAME!   Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:38 pm

What if Austin tells Vanessa not to use the VETO and she does?
Who does Austin put up?
Who does Vanessa take down?

If she was smart she would take down JMac and work to get Steve out of the house because he will target her if he wins HOH. That is if he wants to win HOH.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: The "WHAT IF" GAME!   Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:19 pm

Naru wrote:
What if Austin tells Vanessa not to use the VETO and she does?
Who does Austin put up?
Who does Vanessa take down?

If she was smart she would take down JMac and work to get Steve out of the house because he will target her if he wins HOH. That is if he wants to win HOH.

I have watched them go back and forth with Vanessa's conspiracy theories all centered around the fact that Meg cried after the veto. She was actually making headway for a while and it looked like she was going to get her way once again, but Austin had a light bulb moment and said that putting up James or Meg and taking them out sets up Vanessa, Jmac and Steve more than it does him and the twins. Now he also told Vanessa unless some credible information comes to him, he doesn't want her to use the veto. So, I am thinking she will manufacture something and unfortunately I could see it working.

That being said, if Austin ultimately tells her not to use the veto, she won't do it because she knows she was on very shaky ground with Austin and the twins and the conversations with Jmac and Steve today confirmed that.

But, since this is the "what if" game, if she DID go against Austin and use it, forcing him to put up someone, I think he will put up Meg, but the twins and James will vote to keep her and Vanessa is screwed 6 ways from Sunday for hanging him out to dry like that.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The "WHAT IF" GAME!   Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:49 am

What if.......things stay the way they are now, with Steve and JMac on the block. Who leaves on Thursday?

And

What if Vanessa fucks up tells Austin that James lied about something and instead of doing what Vanessa would do, use it as an excuse to do something, Austin goes to James and asks him about it to find out it is a lie? (remember, if anyone should know this is what James will do it will be Vanessa. She asked James, before Clay was evicted, about something Clay told her which was wrong. And James went straight to Clay and confronted him about it.)

And

What if the next HOH comp is endurance (I don't think it will be, it's just a hunch on my part and I could be wrong but I could be right too...lol) and it gets down to James and Vanessa? What deals do you think she could possible offer him to get him to give her the HOH. (I say NONE and she will loose because we all know James will hang there till next year if he has to...lol)
(But, It would be interesting if he said. "I'll jump down if you will admit to the house you are a lire who has no integrity or honor....LOL!)

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The "WHAT IF" GAME!   Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:01 pm

Now that James has won the POV, Doesn't this put Vanessa in a pickle? I mean if she puts up Jmac and Steve she is telling the 3 headed monster that she is with them. If she puts up one of the 3 headed monster she is telling Jmac and Steve she is with them. Time for Vanessa to own her shit.

So, who does she put up?

Now I was going to put this in a new thread but since it is a "What if" kind of question I thought it would go better here.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The "WHAT IF" GAME!   Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:19 pm

That's why she's pissed. She has to show her cards and show them now. No way out of this. And James will not make it easy at his speech since she and Austin got theatrical, he will
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The "WHAT IF" GAME!   Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:21 pm

ctown28 wrote:
That's why she's pissed. She has to show her cards and show them now. No way out of this. And James will not make it easy at his speech since she and Austin got theatrical, he will

Hope I can find a clip on the u tuber of it later......LOL
Would love to see it and you just don't know if cbs will air that or not because it would put Vanessa in a bad light...heaven's forbid...lol

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The "WHAT IF" GAME!   Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:38 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Hope I can find a clip on the u tuber of it later......LOL
Would love to see it and you just don't know if cbs will air that or not because it would put Vanessa in a bad light...heaven's forbid...lol

Of course CBS iwll air it if it happens, why wouldn't they? Its game related
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The "WHAT IF" GAME!   Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:21 pm

Just had to resurrect this thread:

Now that Steve has won HoH, if he wins veto, he still does not have a vote, only the person NOT on the block does. So.....

WHAT IF...Steve wins veto and uses to take Liz down and keeps Jmac and Vanessa on the block? Then Liz uses the sole vote to evict Vanessa. Leaving JMac, Steve and Liz to battle it out.

I think it would be awesome, they would never see it coming.

It actually wouldn't be a bad move, could gain him some jury favor for sending both Julia and Austin out of the game and he could fill JMac in on the plan and still keep a F2 with him and have a side one with Liz as well.

The only problem with taking Liz to F2 is that its a guaranteed 2 jury votes against you in Austin and Julia
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: The "WHAT IF" GAME!   Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:27 pm

ctown28 wrote:

Now that Steve has won HoH, if he wins veto, he still does not have a vote, only the person NOT on the block does.  So.....

WHAT IF...Steve wins veto and uses to take Liz down and keeps Jmac and Vanessa on the block?  Then Liz uses the sole vote to evict Vanessa.  Leaving JMac, Steve and Liz to battle it out.

It actually wouldn't be a bad move, could gain him some jury favor for sending both Julia and Austin out of the game and he could fill JMac in on the plan and still keep a F2 with him and have a side one with Liz as well.

The only problem with taking Liz to F2 is that its a guaranteed 2 jury votes against you in Austin and Julia

Wow, I am an idiot. All night I have been posting about Steve winning the veto and sending Vanessa packing, not even thinking about the fact that whether he wins it or not, he does not vote. DUH!

I actually think his noms will be Vanessa and Liz. Vanessa won't like it, but she just put him up, so turn about fair play. It if pretty unlikely to happen given the type of comp the final 4 usually is, but I would actually rather see Liz win the veto and send Vanessa out under her own power. Vanessa will be doing her best to pull Liz right to her, but this would be the time for Jmac to talk to Liz and tell her that Becky said Vanessa has the votes in jury because of all her manipulation even when she wasn't HOH. Steve would actually confirm this as well.

Any scenario that results in Vanessa leaving in the next eviction will be okay with me. It is time for something to go wrong for her and she can take her fake integrity/loyalty pedestal to the jury house with her whining all the way about being a "good person" who had to play the game "all alone" for most of the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The "WHAT IF" GAME!   Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:32 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Now that Steve has won HoH, if he wins veto, he still does not have a vote, only the person NOT on the block does.  So.....

WHAT IF...Steve wins veto and uses to take Liz down and keeps Jmac and Vanessa on the block?  Then Liz uses the sole vote to evict Vanessa.  Leaving JMac, Steve and Liz to battle it out.

Wow, I am an idiot.  All night I have been posting about Steve winning the veto and sending Vanessa packing, not even thinking about the fact that whether he wins it or not, he does not vote.  DUH!

I actually think his noms will be Vanessa and Liz.  Vanessa won't like it, but she just put him up, so turn about fair play.  It if pretty unlikely to happen given the type of comp the final 4 usually is, but I would actually rather see Liz win the veto and send Vanessa out under her own power.  Vanessa will be doing her best to pull Liz right to her, but this would be the time for Jmac to talk to Liz and tell her that Becky said Vanessa has the votes in jury because of all her manipulation even when she wasn't HOH.  Steve would actually confirm this as well.

Any scenario that results in Vanessa leaving in the next eviction will be okay with me.  It is time for something to go wrong for her and she can take her fake integrity/loyalty pedestal to the jury house with her whining all the way about being a "good person" who had to play the game "all alone" for most of the game.  

While I would love to see the meltdown and see hergets what's coming to her, the only problem I have with it, is in my eyes, she's the only one left that deserves to win. Bitter jury or not, how can you make an argument agianst her in F2? What are Steve and Jmac going to say? I allowed Vanessza to manipulate my game all season long? Liz going to say, I allowed her to bring my sister in the game giving me a sibling advantage?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: The "WHAT IF" GAME!   Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:46 pm

ctown28 wrote:
While I would love to see the meltdown and see hergets what's coming to her, the only problem I have with it, is in my eyes, she's the only one left that deserves to win.  Bitter jury or not, how can you make an argument agianst her in F2?  What are Steve and Jmac going to say?  I allowed Vanessza to manipulate my game all season long?  Liz going to say, I allowed her to bring my sister in the game giving me a sibling advantage?

I agree that it is her game to win, but Steve is really making a strong argument for himself in these latter weeks. He won HOHs and/or vetos when he needed to. He was the only one willing to take out Austwins. Now if he is responsible for taking out Vanessa, it is his game in my opinion.

Also, we as viewers need to remember that each week Vanessa would go to Steve for game information..........keep the bigger target, break up this group, break up that group, what will the next comp more than likely be.......and she would take the information he gave her and run with it (albeit sometimes with her own twisted look on it). If there were some way to Steve to articulate his back room dealings with Vanessa influencing her decisions in the game, he could make a case, but I don't think the speech on finale night would be enough to accomplish that.

Again, I agree with you that if Vanessa is in the final 2 she should win the game, and maybe if she had owned her game in the DR I would feel better, but this stupid pedestal she stood on the entire game of loyalty and integrity was such a contradiction that I want to see her get some karma coming back at her. Steve winning the game at this point would not really upset me too much. Liz and Jmac in the final 2 would be highly entertaining for me only because those idiots who allowed the twins to come into the game and protected them all the way, and then kept Jmac in the game with Steve in these late rounds should have it come back to bite them in the ass if nothing else, for entertainment purposes.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The "WHAT IF" GAME!   Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:26 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
While I would love to see the meltdown and see hergets what's coming to her, the only problem I have with it, is in my eyes, she's the only one left that deserves to win.  Bitter jury or not, how can you make an argument agianst her in F2?  What are Steve and Jmac going to say?  I allowed Vanessza to manipulate my game all season long?  Liz going to say, I allowed her to bring my sister in the game giving me a sibling advantage?

I agree that it is her game to win, but Steve is really making a strong argument for himself in these latter weeks.  He won HOHs and/or vetos when he needed to.  He was the only one willing to take out Austwins.  Now if he is responsible for taking out Vanessa, it is his game in my opinion.

Also, we as viewers need to remember that each week Vanessa would go to Steve for game information..........keep the bigger target, break up this group, break up that group, what will the next comp more than likely be.......and she would take the information he gave her and run with it (albeit sometimes with her own twisted look on it).  If there were some way to Steve to articulate his back room dealings with Vanessa influencing her decisions in the game, he could make a case, but I don't think the speech on finale night would be enough to accomplish that.  

Again, I agree with you that if Vanessa is in the final 2 she should win the game, and maybe if she had owned her game in the DR I would feel better, but this stupid pedestal she stood on the entire game of loyalty and integrity was such a contradiction that I want to see her get some karma coming back at her.  Steve winning the game at this point would not really upset me too much.  Liz and Jmac in the final 2 would be highly entertaining for me only because those idiots who allowed the twins to come into the game and protected them all the way, and then kept Jmac in the game with Steve in these late rounds should have it come back to bite them in the ass if nothing else, for entertainment purposes.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Vanessa fan any more than the next person. She's annoying as hell and the not woning shit irks the hell out of me. But as a fan of the game, it would be a travesty if she lost due to a bitter jury. If she's F2, she should win easily.

Now for her to go this week, unless he wins veto, Steve really has no say in the matter. His initial nominations are meaningless. If he wins, sure he can change them, but who's to say that whoever he saves, Liz or John, would send Vanessa packing? Yes it would be the smart move for either of them to send out Vanessa, but then they could take that credit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "WHAT IF" GAME!   

Back to top Go down

The "WHAT IF" GAME!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1