View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Austins noms   Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:28 am

Right now the plan is to put Steve and John up. He is going to tell Steve that he is just a pawn and he made a deal with Meg/James so he can't put them up directly.

This guy needs to grow a pair and put Vanessa's ass up on the block. I don't get why everyone is so afraid of her
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7296

PostSubject: Re: Austins noms   Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:29 am

I am pretty sure that Liz has his balls in a jar on a shelf at this point, she got them from Vanessa week 3.

Basically the only way Vanessa goes on the block this week is if Liz tells Austin to do it. In order for that to happen, Liz, Julia or Austin would actually have hear Vanessa talking to someone like Steve or Jmac about breaking up Austin and the twins soon. I don't think Vanessa would be dumb enough to get caught doing that, but I believe this is the ONLY way this happens.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Austins noms   Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:33 am

And the reason they are all afraid is because she has dirt on them. And like I said before, all they have to do is take James and Meg into a room and tell them that Vanessa is going to be throwing shit out there about them. Admit they were in an alliance, but it blew up when they found out what she was trying to do to Austin that week and they have been trying to shake loose from her ever since. Anything else she tells them, targets or shit like that would be irrelevant.

Like I said before, they can't put her up because they are afraid she will blow shit up and they can't let someone else win HOH because she might blow shit up with the new HOH. So, how the hell do they send her out of the house? I will keep saying it, if they don't take her out this week, she WILL win this game unless something really, really crazy happens with the returning juror.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Austins noms   Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:50 am

So I just thought of something. There is a potential for the block to be Steve and Jmac on Thursday. The obvious target would be Jmac. But, Meg and James have been talking about the fact that Steve has been throwing comps and needs to go soon because he can beat them all in the later comps. So, if James and Meg push Austwins to send home Steve, how the hell are they going to spin that one and hide the fact that Steve is not with them? It is not like James and Meg can do anything with their 2 votes, but it could make next week's decisions a bit different with this information coming to light especially with a returning juror thrown in the mix too.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Austins noms   Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:00 am

Thu 9:52 PM BBT Vanessa comes into the bathroom, does a victory dance. Austin: "This is tough." Vanessa tells him she has an idea she'll tell him later. "Everything's going to work out. I have a REALLY GOOD idea!"

And so it begins! I wonder what her "really good idea" is going to be? Since it won't involve her being on the block, I know I am not going to like it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Austins noms   Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:07 am

Well her REALLY GOOD IDEA began with Meg and James on the block so Johnny would not play hard in veto or might not get picked, etc..............you can fill in the blanks. Oh, and she pointed out that James tried really hard to beat Austin at the end, which indicates he had a plan of some sort of course. Through more discussion they decide that Johnny and Steve have to go up and Johnny is the target.

At one point she also imparted some information she "just remembered"...............that Jmac and Steve have a final 2. Austin shred ALL this information with James and Meg.

So at this point, Johnny Mac and Steve are basically going on the block as they originally planned. Jmac is apparently the target so that when someone comes back, they will go after Vanessa for them next week if they (wonder when "next week" will actually come) and there is less chance of someone coming back and teaming up with Jmac moving forward. Austin told James and Meg that if Jmac wins veto, then it is "sorry Vanessa!" Yep, and if you believe that, I have some ocean front property to sell you in my home state of Iowa here.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Austins noms   Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:14 pm

Austin has been all over the place today so who knows what he's gonna end up doing. The latest discussion is putting up Steve and Vanessa and telling her the plan is to BD Johnny Mac.

This could change 100 times between now and noms, but one thing he is sticking to is that he will not initially put up James or Meg. Vanessa is definitely the target this week
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Austins noms   Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:19 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Austin has been all over the place today so who knows what he's gonna end up doing.  The latest discussion is putting up Steve and Vanessa and telling her the plan is to BD Johnny Mac.

This could change 100 times between now and noms, but one thing he is sticking to is that he will not initially put up James or Meg.  Vanessa is definitely the target this week

Well that was shortlived:

1:11 PM Austin says he's not going to do Steve/Vanessa. Now he thinks it'll be either JMac/Vanessa or talk to Meg/James & see if Meg willgo up.

C'mon Austin, grow some balls and just put your targets up and quit overthinking everything. What? Are you afraid Vanessa may yell at you again?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Austins noms   Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:10 pm

And Austin pussied out. He was all set to put up John and Vanessa and she cornered him right before noms and now she is all happy.

Steve and John are the noms and of course Vanessa is all overjoyed and in full game mode, telling people to throw the veto to her so she can be the one to get the blood on her hands. Like she's making this huge sacrifice.

As much as I think Johnny Mac deserves to go home, I really hope he wins he voted and Liz gives Austin his balls so he an actually make a move.

Remember the veto will be Zingbot, which is usually some type of puzzle thing. Steve could actually excel at something like this
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Austins noms   Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:11 pm

Suddenly Vanessa is not even a target anymore and the target is Johnny Mac. I guess Audrey wasn't the only person on BB this season that used to have a pair of testicles
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Austins noms   Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:02 pm

I watched some of the conversations last night and this morning and if I didn't know it before, I know it now that Austin is the biggest wimp in the house. Steve looks courageous standing next to him and that says a lot. He did stay steadfast that he was not going to put up James and Meg which totally shocked me.

When Vanessa sat on that couch last night and boldly lied to Austin and Liz about even knowing, let alone be one of the people who orchestrated James throwing that BOB to get him and Liz on the block against each other, I thought she had sealed her fate. The look on Austin and Liz's faces said it all and she just sat there with that victim face and they said nothing. When Austin lied to her, she made him grovel for days and humble himself to everyone in the house in order to stay. Then for weeks following that she held him under her thumb with references to it and always questioning his integrity at every turn. Then, when he has her on the ropes, he said absolutely nothing. When he did that, I thought he would definitely put her up and then tell her that she is continually lying to him and the twins about things so he had no choice. But, instead he gets in a room alone with her and basically with a soft plea that basically tells her that he already knows the truth, she comes clean. Then of course she goes on about her integrity and how she can be trusted, etc. They bury the hatchet and Steve and Johnny Mac end up on the block shortly thereafter.

Before the nom ceremony Steve did finally agree to go on the block but said his one request was that he was not on the block against Johnny Mac. He was fine if he was on the block against Vanessa. But, Austin went against that as well.

Steve knows that zingbot is coming this week and that is always an intricate puzzle veto. This veto might as well be named for Steve in my opinion. I think his request to have Johnny Mac not be on the block next to him was because he thinks Johnny Mac is really his only competition for this particular veto, so what better scenario than to have Steve on the block with Johnny playing for him. If Johnny wasn't picked, veto is easier for Steve to win. If Johnny gets picked and wins, he takes Steve down (unlike Steve he actually would do this) and then they are both safe.

Now Austin is justifying his moves to his group over and over and over. He keeps telling Steve that Vanessa came clean to him so there was no reason to put her up now. For crying out loud, so what she came clean about a lie or two, how about the way she made him toe the line when he lied to her? How about the times she has flipped the votes at the last minute making things hotter for him and the rest of her team simply because she had a new thought about something? How about the paranoia and the threats she throws at them each and every week? He had the perfect opportunity where she was vulnerable and was almost understanding about being put up on the block and it would not have been a blindside or anything, but he chickened out. Now he says if the veto is used, he doesn't know what to do. He questions whether or not to put up Meg or backdoor Vanessa.

If he couldn't go through with putting Vanessa up in the above scenario there is no chance in hell she is going on the block this week unless she implodes once again. It would get a lot messier doing it this way as opposed to her being left on the block (which is very likely) from the start.

Hell, she at one point even told Austin that they should just cut Steve loose and keep Johnny Mac because Steve is not a team player and Johnny Mac would be. She even threw Julia under the bus telling Austin that she thinks they should cut Julia before the final 4 and take Meg instead for them to have a better chance at the end with Liz and Julia separated and THIS didn't make a difference.

I think at this point Steve is very much done with Vanessa. He would never have stood up to her the way he did and basically has made her kind of humble herself to him if he was not planning on sending her out. The fact that she told Austin and the twins that Steve had a final 2 deal with Johnny Mac really bothered him more than anything, in addition to all the lies she has told him. His own personal target this week was James, but I believe he WILL win this veto and tell Austin that Vanessa has to go. She will explode and throw out everyone's dirty laundry but at this point, there isn't much left for her to reveal. He already told Austin that Vanessa thinks they have a final 2, but he has never said that to her and he will stick with that. Who are they going to believe at this point? Still not sure Austin will have the guts, but I think Steve will be a big advocate for it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Austins noms   Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:32 pm

And through all of this, once again, Vanessa controls who goes up on the block.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Austins noms   Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:16 pm

ctown28 wrote:

Yep, it chokes me to say it, but I have to give her credit. She finally figured out that the strong arm tactic was not working with Austin and was actually making the wedge between them bigger and bigger as the days went on. Now she backed off and tried not to push her agenda as hard and actually showed some sympathy for Austin's position. She also utilized the twins, starting with Julia and filling her head with all sorts of scenarios about returning jury members and her loyalty and stuff. Julia is the more gullible of the twins and if you talk to her long enough she will believe what you are selling. Liz sees through it a little bit more, but not by much.

The funniest part of this whole thing is that Austin actually knows exactly what she is doing and STILL falls for it. He was telling Steve last night about Vanessa telling Julia she will buy her a car when they get off the show if they make it to the final 4 because she doesn't need the money, she just wants to be sure they all get there together. He also told Steve that Vanessa offered to take Austin's winnings (if he gets to final 2) to Vegas and parlay that into a lot more because she is such a good gambler and noted to Steve that Vanessa knows that would appeal to him because he enjoys gambling. So right here, he is pointing out exactly what she is doing with different people, but he STILL falls for it. Steve was flabbergasted by this information and was probably thinking about the times that Vanessa has said they should hang out after the show is over, she would introduce him to a lot of people and such, so that is her move with him.

At least last year, when Derrick was manipulating these people they didn't even know it was happening until it was too late. In fact, I believe that Nicole was one of the very few people who actually figured Derrick out (which is why he sent her packing right away). But this is right in their face and they still fall for it. I am not sure if that makes Vanessa that good, or if these people are just that stupid and cowardly. But, in any event, I have to give credit where credit is due, even if it makes me nauseous.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Austins noms   Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:30 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Yep, it chokes me to say it, but I have to give her credit.  She finally figured out that the strong arm tactic was not working with Austin and was actually making the wedge between them bigger and bigger as the days went on.  Now she backed off and tried not to push her agenda as hard and actually showed some sympathy for Austin's position.  She also utilized the twins, starting with Julia and filling her head with all sorts of scenarios about returning jury members and her loyalty and stuff.  Julia is the more gullible of the twins and if you talk to her long enough she will believe what you are selling.  Liz sees through it a little bit more, but not by much.

The funniest part of this whole thing is that Austin actually knows exactly what she is doing and STILL falls for it.  He was telling Steve last night about Vanessa telling Julia she will buy her a car when they get off the show if they make it to the final 4 because she doesn't need the money, she just wants to be sure they all get there together.  He also told Steve that Vanessa offered to take Austin's winnings (if he gets to final 2) to Vegas and parlay that into a lot more because she is such a good gambler and noted to Steve that Vanessa knows that would appeal to him because he enjoys gambling.  So right here, he is pointing out exactly what she is doing with different people, but he STILL falls for it.  Steve was flabbergasted by this information and was probably thinking about the times that Vanessa has said they should hang out after the show is over, she would introduce him to a lot of people and such, so that is her move with him.

At least last year, when Derrick was manipulating these people they didn't even know it was happening until it was too late.  In fact, I believe that Nicole was one of the very few people who actually figured Derrick out (which is why he sent her packing right away).  But this is right in their face and they still fall for it.  I am not sure if that makes Vanessa that good, or if these people are just that stupid and cowardly.  But, in any event, I have to give credit where credit is due, even if it makes me nauseous.

It's that they are cowardly, I can guarantee you that if James had pulled off the HoH, she would be sitting on the block no ifs, and or buts. When he gets focused on something, he goes for it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Austins noms   Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:49 pm

ctown28 wrote:
It's that they are cowardly, I can guarantee you that if James had pulled off the HoH, she would be sitting on the block no ifs, and or buts.  When he gets focused on something, he goes for it.  

Oh, I have no doubt Vanessa would have been on the block, that is for sure. The question is who he would have put on the block next to her? If he puts up Jmac with her, she is going to stay in the game the same way that Shelli did during his last HOH. If he puts up Steve, she could possibly go, but in James' mind he doesn't know how close Steve is with that group, so that is a pretty iffy situation. Plus he feels he kind of owes Steve because Steve pulled James aside during the DE and told him he would not be putting him up. If he puts up Austin or one of the twins, Vanessa leaves for sure, BUT he is on the fast track to eviction the following week with only Meg to rely on to fight for him in the HOH comp............not very good odds.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Austins noms   Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:56 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
It's that they are cowardly, I can guarantee you that if James had pulled off the HoH, she would be sitting on the block no ifs, and or buts.  When he gets focused on something, he goes for it.  

Oh, I have no doubt Vanessa would have been on the block, that is for sure.  The question is who he would have put on the block next to her?  If he puts up Jmac with her, she is going to stay in the game the same way that Shelli did during his last HOH.  If he puts up Steve, she could possibly go, but in James' mind he doesn't know how close Steve is with that group, so that is a pretty iffy situation.  Plus he feels he kind of owes Steve because Steve pulled James aside during the DE and told him he would not be putting him up.  If he puts up Austin or one of the twins, Vanessa leaves for sure, BUT he is on the fast track to eviction the following week with only Meg to rely on to fight for him in the HOH comp............not very good odds.

Not necessarily, he would have to be diplomatic with them and tell them flat out. Look, we need one of you to be a pawn, I don't care who it is, it's the only way to guarantee she goes home. If by chance she wins veto and comes down, we put up Johnny Mach and he goes home. They may not like it, but they would buy it and I can almost guarantee Austin would throw himself in harms way to protect them when Liz and Julia had a fit about it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Austins noms   Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:54 am

ctown28 wrote:
Not necessarily, he would have to be diplomatic with them and tell them flat out.  Look, we need one of you to be a pawn, I don't care who it is, it's the only way to guarantee she goes home.  If by chance she wins veto and comes down, we put up Johnny Mach and he goes home.  They may not like it, but they would buy it and I can almost guarantee Austin would throw himself in harms way to protect them when Liz and Julia had a fit about it

Are you kidding? Diplomacy with this group? Sure Austin would volunteer once Liz did the little whiny act saying she is too scared for her or Julia to go on the block and he needs to protect them, but in that case does Vanessa ACTUALLY go home?

Vanessa would be working on Julia first reminding her of the comments Austin made to Jason about having "someone" target Julia at some point so he can have Liz all to himself and a guaranteed final 2 person. She would also "remember" some other information to share with Julia. Liz would want to keep Austin for sure, but with a lot of pressure from Julia and the fact that Austin at that point was not winning to protect her but Vanessa has, then she would absolutely cave. Steve would be the third vote because he would have visions of a for sure final 4 with the twins and Vanessa and still have Jmac on the side. And Steve could also probably convince Jmac that they would be low level threats in the house if they were to side with Vanessa and the twins instead of Meg and James. Now if one of the twins are up, it is a different story, but they would have a melt down even going up on the block as a pawn. In either scenario, James comes out on the short end of the stick and is the #1 target the following week. But if he doesn't make that strike he is a sitting duck too. Like I said he is in a tough position and his only hope right now is the returning juror sliding to his side of the house.
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Austins noms   Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:45 am

Hey Chap is James and Meg for sure safe this week?From the feeds you watch do you think Austin will keep his word if Steve or Jmac wins veto?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Austins noms   Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:33 am

DrWillRocks wrote:
Hey Chap is James and Meg for sure safe this week?From the feeds you watch do you think Austin will keep his word if Steve or Jmac wins veto?

Who the hell knows Will. These people change their minds more than they change their clothes. Austin has told Steve that the targets are Vanessa or James. He tells the twins and Vanessa that the targets are Johnny Mac or James. He tells James and Meg that it is Johnny mac or Vanessa. So I am guessing if Johnny Mac doesn't win veto he is definitely toast. Other than that, it is anybody's guess.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Austins noms   Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:42 am

chap5788 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:

Who the hell knows Will.  These people change their minds more than they change their clothes.  Austin has told Steve that the targets are Vanessa or James.  He tells the twins and Vanessa that the targets are Johnny Mac or James.  He tells James and Meg that it is Johnny mac or Vanessa.  So I am guessing if Johnny Mac doesn't win veto he is definitely toast.  Other than that, it is anybody's guess.

I have a bad feeling that James is gonna be backdoored. Best case scenario is James wins veto and leaves it the same to protect Meg, but the chances of James winning aren't good
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Austins noms   Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:15 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:

Who the hell knows Will.  These people change their minds more than they change their clothes.  Austin has told Steve that the targets are Vanessa or James.  He tells the twins and Vanessa that the targets are Johnny Mac or James.  He tells James and Meg that it is Johnny mac or Vanessa.  So I am guessing if Johnny Mac doesn't win veto he is definitely toast.  Other than that, it is anybody's guess.

I have a bad feeling that James is gonna be backdoored.  Best case scenario is James wins veto and leaves it the same to protect Meg, but the chances of James winning aren't good

It depends on what the game will be. Isn't it about time for the stay or fold game? or even one of those timed events? (you know where they have to do something and get as close to one hour as possible.) I think that is something that James could win. (the timed thing, not the stay or fold one, that one has Vanessa written all over it.)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Austins noms   Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:39 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:

I have a bad feeling that James is gonna be backdoored.  Best case scenario is James wins veto and leaves it the same to protect Meg, but the chances of James winning aren't good

I keep having this same feeling too. It is the first thing that popped in my head with Austin won the HOH. Austin is pretty gutless, but if Liz (the queen) tells him to do it, he will.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Austins noms   Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:48 pm

Well, Vanessa has started her campaign already to move the target to Steve if he remains on the block. When she was working Austin before noms to make sure she didn't go on the block, she make a quick comment about Steve not being a team player and maybe they should keep Jmac instead of Steve because Jmac was more of a team player because he will go on the block without bitching or complaining about it. (Guess what she was doing at the time was different for whatever reason). Anyway, Austin shot it down very quickly saying that Steve is on their side and the twins absolutely love Steve, so Vanessa dropped the subject very quickly.

Vanessa was Steve's strongest advocate when he was completely under her thumb, but because of the twins' support and Austin now being nice to him, he has come out of his shell and is actually losing that introvert personality he once had. At times he is even a little bit too cocky and people have noticed this. I think the twins liked him better when he was shy and quiet. So, Vanessa has been planting seeds with Julia. Juliais the most gullible of the twins for sure and seems to take whatever Vanessa says as gospel on all matters. Liz does to a certain extent, but Austin has the ability to pull her back about some of it when they talk alone.

Anyway, today Vanessa was talking to Julia and saying they can't let Steve go too much further with them because he is not a team player. She has said things like Steve will do whatever he has to do to win this game and won't feel bad for screwing any of them over. She says that he thinks of self preservation before anything else and Vanessa doesn't like people like that. Vanessa says that her game play is always "cooperation based" but Steve's is selfish. Plus she believes Steve has been hiding his physical prowess because he was so quick running in OTEV and also did well in the relay race thing for the HOH. Earlier today Vanessa also told Julia that Steve had some something random in reference to Julia and I didn't hear the specific thing Vanessa was talking about, but Julia said she was going to cancel their cuddle session.

Then Julia asked when Vanessa thinks they need to let Steve go and she said "soon, maybe even before James." Julia is eating this shit up like ice cream. Vanessa is also using these talks to ask Julia if Austin is going to put up an easy pawn like her (Vanessa) if Steve win veto or if James will go up, but Julia was noncommittal about it. Vanessa is also telling Julia that she can't believe that Steve actually told Austin that he could beat Vanessa in a "days" comp when she knows she would crush him. Then she goes on to say that she is way smarter than Steve and her education is way better than his as well. Julia agrees and nods through all of this and is completely sucked in. Then Vanessa said she is used to "boys like that."

One more thing, Vanessa also told Julia that Steve has been telling Johnny Mac things the entire game and reminded Julia that there was talk of a mole early on in the game and now Vanessa is sure it was Steve. On a side note she KNOWS it was Steve because he was feeding the information to her. And the one I almost choked on was her saying that Steve is completely fake and two-faced.......being nice to them to their face, but plotting things behind their back. She says she can't stand fake people like that. Really? If you take out the names, one could be talking about Vanessa here!

It is a good move for Vanessa to make at this point because Steve's usefulness for her is waning because he no longer stands at attention when she confronts him about things. Plus he didn't jump up and down saying he would vote for her against Shelli until he found it what the rest of the house was doing. He pointed out to her that he said he would vote for her if it would keep her in the game, but if his vote was not a deciding factor, he could not do it, but she just sees it as betrayal. All that was forgotten when he won the double eviction and she sang his praises immediately following that, but when Vanessa saw that Austin was giving as much weight or even more to Steve's opinion as he did hers, I think she sealed his fate.

Now keep in mind she gave Austin her solemn word that she would not flip on Steve and he would be completely safe. I guess it is different if she campaigns to Julia and gets it flipped on him in this manner.
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Austins noms   Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:50 am

Yeah I have that same feeling of James or Meg going home this week.It happens every year the bb hg's leave a person like Vanessa in the game when they should get her out.I would hate to see James or Meg go home!!They are so fun to watch and act like really great people!!!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: Austins noms   Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:39 pm

DrWillRocks wrote:
Yeah I have that same feeling of James or Meg going home this week.It happens every year the bb hg's leave a person like Vanessa in the game when they should get her out.I would hate to see James or Meg go home!!They are so fun to watch and act like really great people!!!

Nooooooo! James cannot go home! He is the only thing keeping me watching at this time. The rest of the cast just has me shaking my head.......

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Austins noms   

Back to top Go down

Austins noms
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next