View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Ready, Set, Whoa, HOH comp   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:11 pm

As a surprise to nobody, Meg is the very first person eliminated.

This one can go to anyone, Vanessa looks focused and I'm not sure she's set on throwing it, nor is Julia. I thoink Johnny Mac is the odds on favorite for it
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set, Whoa, HOH comp   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:18 pm

ctown28 wrote:

This one can go to anyone, Vanessa looks focused and I'm not sure she's set on throwing it, nor is Julia.  I thoink Johnny Mac is the odds on favorite for it

Speed wise I think any of the guys can beat Vanessa, plus she seemed a bit iffy on the switches. Julia will loose because of the way she is holding down the buttons (like Austin she is using the heal of her palm. Slows you down on the start but allows you to keep steady pressure on the button.) So I think it will come down to Johnny and James. I hope someone is planning to keep us updated on it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set, Whoa, HOH comp   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:19 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

This one can go to anyone, Vanessa looks focused and I'm not sure she's set on throwing it, nor is Julia.  I thoink Johnny Mac is the odds on favorite for it

Speed wise I think any of the guys can beat Vanessa, plus she seemed a bit iffy on the switches. Julia will loose because of the way she is holding down the buttons (like Austin she is using the heal of her palm. Slows you down on the start but allows you to keep steady pressure on the button.) So I think it will come down to Johnny and James. I hope someone is planning to keep us updated on it.

Now what makes you think I wouldn't keep things updated? Still waiting for the feeds to come back on
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set, Whoa, HOH comp   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:19 pm

Supposedly Austin, Julia, Vanessa and Steve were all supposedly going to throw the comp. But, I believe that none of them will officially do that until Vanessa is out of the comp. Once the feeds come back, I expect to see that Vanessa and Steve have been eliminated.

I agree that this favors Johnny Mac for sure. I can see Julia and James losing focus, especially if the stretch of time waiting for the "go" sign is extended for any length of time.

I think once Vanessa, Steve and Julia are out, if he hasn't been eliminated yet, James will throw it as well feeling confident that John or Austin will follow through and then he can compete in the next HOH.

I just hope if Johnny wins this, that he actually follows through with putting up Liz next to Vanessa or this is going to go horribly wrong.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set, Whoa, HOH comp   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:22 pm

Feeds back, Julia has been eliminated
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set, Whoa, HOH comp   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:24 pm

I don't see Vanessa being able to hold that pose she is using on those buttons for very long.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set, Whoa, HOH comp   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:25 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Supposedly Austin, Julia, Vanessa and Steve were all supposedly going to throw the comp.  But, I believe that none of them will officially do that until Vanessa is out of the comp.  Once the feeds come back, I expect to see that Vanessa and Steve have been eliminated.

I agree that this favors Johnny Mac for sure.  I can see Julia and James losing focus, especially if the stretch of time waiting for the "go" sign is extended for any length of time.  

I think once Vanessa, Steve and Julia are out, if he hasn't been eliminated yet, James will throw it as well feeling confident that John or Austin will follow through and then he can compete in the next HOH.  

I just hope if Johnny wins this, that he actually follows through with putting up Liz next to Vanessa or this is going to go horribly wrong.

I'd be shocked if James throws it. He would have to think that him or Meg are going up, especially if Austin wins the thing.

This is actually a pretty boring HoH comp
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set, Whoa, HOH comp   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:27 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Now what makes you think I wouldn't keep things updated?  Still waiting for the feeds to come back on

I knew you would. Sorry, I had a pre senior moment I guess....LOL

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set, Whoa, HOH comp   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:28 pm

Love it! Right after I posted that comment about Vanessa twitched and was eliminated.

clapping clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set, Whoa, HOH comp   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:29 pm

For whatever reason, James trusts Austin. And his conversation with John today led him to believe that John is probably going to put up one of the twins with Vanessa to make sure she goes.

I think he will wait for Steve to be eliminated, but he doesn't want to be a sitting duck next week assuming Vanessa will be gone this week. Risky either way!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set, Whoa, HOH comp   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:31 pm

Vanessa has been eliminated
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set, Whoa, HOH comp   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:32 pm

I think Vanessa may have false started.

The feeds are pissing me off going in and out. Plus they need to keep a camera on a monitor so we can see what words are coming across them
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set, Whoa, HOH comp   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:32 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Supposedly Austin, Julia, Vanessa and Steve were all supposedly going to throw the comp.  But, I believe that none of them will officially do that until Vanessa is out of the comp.  Once the feeds come back, I expect to see that Vanessa and Steve have been eliminated.

I agree that this favors Johnny Mac for sure.  I can see Julia and James losing focus, especially if the stretch of time waiting for the "go" sign is extended for any length of time.  

I'd be shocked if James throws it.  He would have to think that him or Meg are going up, especially if Austin wins the thing.

This is actually a pretty boring HoH comp

It may not have the drama of a long endurance comp where deals can be made but, I do find it to be interesting. It requires speed, concentration and a bit of luck. It has been a while since we have seen a button comp in BB. I think, and I know c-town will correct me if I am wrong, the last one was the final HOH in all stars between Boogie, Janell and the "forget me" girl. (I call her that because she really wasn't that memorable...lol)

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set, Whoa, HOH comp   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:34 pm

They just ran anothre leg, but before we could determine who got eliminated, the feeds went back to Jeff Highlights again.

WTF CBS, whats the purpose of the feeds if you are gonna cut every single one of these things?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set, Whoa, HOH comp   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:35 pm

ctown28 wrote:
They just ran anothre leg, but before we could determine who got eliminated, the feeds went back to Jeff Highlights again.

WTF CBS, whats the purpose of the feeds if you are gonna cut every single one of these things?

I think the button wasn't pressed or it was and didn't work. That's what it sounds like on jokers.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set, Whoa, HOH comp   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I think the button wasn't pressed or it was and didn't work. That's what it sounds like on jokers.

Jokers is speculating again, the feeds cut before any of that could be determined, someone said it and then the feeds cut before any confirmation
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set, Whoa, HOH comp   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:38 pm

Johnny MAc has been eliminated. Austin, Steve and James remain
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set, Whoa, HOH comp   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:41 pm

I did a rewind on that last heat and paused it at the time they hit the buzzers and it actually looked like James was last, but then production said something and quickly Austin and Steve hit their buzzers over again and they cut the feeds.

But when it came back Johnny Mac was on the bench. Looks like the plan to "throw" is out the window. Steve and James were probably waiting for the other one to be eliminated first. I look for Austin to have a false start next or something because he is okay with Steve or James winning it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set, Whoa, HOH comp   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:45 pm

Wait a minute, Austin may not be throwing the comp so that he can have the HOH room with Liz for another week so they can continue their "activities" for another week. The problem is that he won't have the balls to pull the trigger on Vanessa and will probably put up Steve and Johnny Mac because he is a chicken shit.

On second thought, the coward part will win out and he will go ahead and throw it.

On another note, Steve's head will explode if he wins another HOH, especially since Austwins and John will be pushing him to take out Vanessa and he has that final 2 with her.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set, Whoa, HOH comp   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:49 pm

If Steve wins his game is going to explode in a big way, so I think he may throw it to James. That is if Austin throws it.

Either way I guarantee Vanessa will get the new HOH off to the side and tell them "We need to get rid of (insert name here) and here is why" Then claim she never suggested the name.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set, Whoa, HOH comp   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:50 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Wait a minute, Austin may not be throwing the comp so that he can have the HOH room with Liz for another week so they can continue their "activities" for another week.  The problem is that he won't have the balls to pull the trigger on Vanessa and will probably put up Steve and Johnny Mac because he is a chicken shit.

On second thought, the coward part will win out and he will go ahead and throw it.

On another note, Steve's head will explode if he wins another HOH, especially since Austwins and John will be pushing him to take out Vanessa and he has that final 2 with her.  

Remember there has been talk in the house about keeping Vanessa around until after a juror comes back, which is just stupid.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set, Whoa, HOH comp   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:51 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Wait a minute, Austin may not be throwing the comp so that he can have the HOH room with Liz for another week so they can continue their "activities" for another week.  The problem is that he won't have the balls to pull the trigger on Vanessa and will probably put up Steve and Johnny Mac because he is a chicken shit.

Remember there has been talk in the house about keeping Vanessa around until after a juror comes back, which is just stupid.

Well, it's down to James and Austin so this is going to be interesting. Hoping for James. Really want to see the second version of "thank gronk for the country boy."

clapping

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set, Whoa, HOH comp   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:55 pm

Steve is out, James and Austin left
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set, Whoa, HOH comp   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:57 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Steve is out, James and Austin left

Wonder if Austin will throw it to James? I mean other then another week with Liz in HOH why would he want it?

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set, Whoa, HOH comp   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:57 pm

This is by far the worst live feeds coverage.  CBS sent a memo to all the fan sites to promote the live feeds on their sites to watch the HoH play out live.  All the fan sites are now apologizing to people via Twitter.  I can see people dropping their live feeds after this debacle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set, Whoa, HOH comp   

Back to top Go down

Ready, Set, Whoa, HOH comp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next