Austwins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Austwins   Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:06 pm

Here is something very important that Evel Dick put out there on Twitter. After this week. 5 people vote for eviction. The Austwins will need no campaigning whatsoever, unless one of them is on the block, they control the votes. Plain and simple.

Eventually Steve may figure this out, John is just playing scared now. I think we will have to see who wins the next HoH to see how things pan out, but unless James or Meg win it, one of them is going home. John may try to backdoor Vanessa but I don't see it working. While she is public enemy #1 in the house right now, I don't think she's in any real danger. James wins and she will be in his ear about the aforementioned 5 votes and the Austwins have 3 of them thing. And then James won't be able to play in the following HoH
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7296

PostSubject: Re: Austwins   Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:38 pm

This is yet another reason I don't understand why Steve wants to roll with that group and not help the other side to (even secretly) target the twins and Austin. He could have told John to go with James and Meg and he would go with the other side and maybe they wouldn't be targeted together and they would have information flowing from both groups. They have been playing the floater/rat type game anyway, so why stop now?

I agree with you Ctown that Vanessa will have that talk with James and even though James doesn't trust her, he will still listen to what she has to say and it will affect how he handles his HOH.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Austwins   Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:25 pm

The problem with James and Vanessa teaming up, is that even if James does win HoH, everything he tells Vanessa, she will be bringing right back to her group the same way Becky was bringing everything back to Clay and Shelli.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7296

PostSubject: Re: Austwins   Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:23 pm

ctown28 wrote:
The problem with James and Vanessa teaming up, is that even if James does win HoH, everything he tells Vanessa, she will be bringing right back to her group the same way Becky was bringing everything back to Clay and Shelli.

I didn't say he should just trust her 100%. He can make this work to his benefit if he plays it right. First and foremost, LET HER TALK. Tell her that he has a couple of different plans in mind, but he is not sure which way to go. Imply there is one plan that the majority of the house is already behind, but he thinks that benefits others more than himself and Meg, and he and Meg are possibly getting played by some people. Because of this, he has to gather some information and then make the move he believes is best. If she offers a deal, tell her that he will consider it, but won't accept any deals until he has talked to everyone first and end the meeting.

I believe she will be a little bit freaked out and might just spew some information, if not he has not given her anything to use against him either.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Austwins   Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:10 am

Austin and Liz are now "officially" a couple.  Austin asked her to be his girlfriend last night.  After telling him that he needs to take care of his girlfriend outside the house first and avoiding it, she finally relented and said yes.  (Julia has been pressuring Liz to make him do something about that girlfriend for a bit now)  They broke the news to Julia and she didn't seem to be too happy about it.

On a related note, Austins girlfriend sister posted the last letter he sent to his girlfriend before leaving to go on BB

I don't know about you, but I see a jain sentence in this guys future for stalking

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Austwins   Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:36 pm

The Austwins are not happy campers. They are pissed that Johnny MAc is the one to have come back. Austin told James his biggest fear was John coming back and they should've sent Steve home instead.

They are now the paranoid ones worried that Vanessa will not target Johnny like she promised
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Austwins   Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:02 pm

ctown28 wrote:
The Austwins are not happy campers.  They are pissed that Johnny MAc is the one to have come back.  Austin told James his biggest fear was John coming back and they should've sent Steve home instead.

They are now the paranoid ones worried that Vanessa will not target Johnny like she promised

She's isn't she has the 3 headed monster in her sights this week. So I hope this isn't a flip then flop......then flip and....flop....flip....flop....you get it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Austwins   

Back to top Go down

Austwins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1