Question: Twins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Question: Twins   Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:10 pm

Ok, with all the talk about "how to get Vanessa or one member of the 3 headed beast" out of the game, I have notice people suggesting that of the twins Liz should go out. I believe the statement was "party of 3 becomes party of two individuals"

So my question is this. Because we already know some rule skirting is going on. What is to stop Julia from leaving the game claiming to be Liz so that her and Austin stay together. (I know Julia wouldn't do it because of how she feels about Austin but, she may think her sister would have a better chance to win the game and make that sacrifice for her.)

So would BB do something or would they say nothing?

Your thoughts please.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Re: Question: Twins   Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:13 pm

Naru wrote:
Ok, with all the talk about "how to get Vanessa or one member of the 3 headed beast" out of the game, I have notice people suggesting that of the twins Liz should go out. I believe the statement was "party of 3 becomes party of two individuals"

So my question is this. Because we already know some rule skirting is going on. What is to stop Julia from leaving the game claiming to be Liz so that her and Austin stay together. (I know Julia wouldn't do it because of how she feels about Austin but, she may think her sister would have a better chance to win the game and make that sacrifice for her.)

So would BB do something or would they say nothing?

Your thoughts please.

I don't think that's a possibility. Someone would know something vry easily, and if they tried to cover it up and pull the wool over the eyes of BB, doing so would mean prosecution for fraud. Now if BB restarted the twist with them switching again, there would be a revolt from the fans. Remember, one of them has to go to jury. People can easily tell the two of them apart now
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: Question: Twins   Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:21 pm

I deleted my post because I said basically the same thing Ctown did about it being fraud, and his point about them trying to restart the switching thing would have people up in arms because that would be rigging the game against all those who voted out Liz.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Question: Twins   Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:01 am

I guess what I am saying is "What if" they tried it. They say twins have their own language that no one else but another twin would understand. So if they did try it and BB caught on to it but said nothing, your right we, the fans, would revolt. BUT if they were able to do it and didn't catch it till say....two or three days later....what do you think BB would do?

Boot them both from the game for attempting to fraud/cheat (what ever you want to call it)
In this case it would have to be penalty for both of them because if not for the co-operation of the other it couldn't be done.

Have new HOH because they both have to be on the block? (not a viable option because that would leave one of them in the house meaning one person got booted twice.)

It just seems slapping them with a simple penalty nom is rather blatantly snubbing your nose at the rules you set up. What would be an appropriate curse of action in your opinion.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: Question: Twins   Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:06 am

I believe they would be disqualified from the game completely and deservedly so. No jury, no stipend, no finale. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Question: Twins   Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:30 am

chap5788 wrote:
I believe they would be disqualified from the game completely and deservedly so.  No jury, no stipend, no finale.  Nothing.

Wouldn't that put production into a tailspin? I mean only one houseguest is coming back but if both got booted....I'm just saying....lol

Seriously, I agree. One, it would never happen. Two, if it did I would be shocked because it would mean these two do actually have the ability to think for themselves....lol

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Re: Question: Twins   Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:24 am

Naru wrote:
I guess what I am saying is "What if" they tried it. They say twins have their own language that no one else but another twin would understand. So if they did try it and BB caught on to it but said nothing, your right we, the fans, would revolt. BUT if they were able to do it and didn't catch it till say....two or three days later....what do you think BB would do?

Boot them both from the game for attempting to fraud/cheat (what ever you want to call it)
In this case it would have to be penalty for both of them because if not for the co-operation of the other it couldn't be done.

Have new HOH because they both have to be on the block? (not a viable option because that would leave one of them in the house meaning one person got booted twice.)

It just seems slapping them with a simple penalty nom is rather blatantly snubbing your nose at the rules you set up. What would be an appropriate curse of action in your opinion.

In your what if scenario, there is only one way they could handle it. They pull "Julia" into DR, tell her that they are on to the entire scheme and her and her sister are now removed from the game. A 7 person jury still works so no problem there. They then just announce to the houseguests taht due to "unforeseen circumstances" the twins have been removed from the game. That's all they would need to know. Then I guarantee you a lawsuit would be filed for fraud.

As far as that twins having a special language and all, I don't but it. Even if it were remotely possible, it's not enough to pull something like this off when you are on camera 24/7. You know Liz would tell Austin and right there they are busted. What would be the point of her pretending to be Julia if not to stay close to Austin?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question: Twins   

Back to top Go down

Question: Twins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1