Share | 

Steve

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7297

PostSubject: Steve   Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:42 pm

Steve is a cowardly player plain and simple. He has done a pretty good job of navigating through without drawing attention to himself too much (as far as a target is concerned), but that has been helped mainly because Vanessa wanted him around for game information from him about previous seasons.

He is always in favor of keeping bigger targets in the game in front of him. At this point in the game it is just plain stupid. He had an opportunity to make a big move in the double eviction, but he chickened out. Sure Vanessa has been protective of him up to this point, but she all but kicked him to the curb last week when he refused to promise his vote to her until he figured out what the majority of the house was doing. He knows he is at the bottom of the totem pole in that alliance anyway, so that was his time to make a move to help himself moving forward, but he is a coward. He also knows that his own group was really going back and forth on whether or not to keep Shelli or Vanessa last week, so his alliance is showing they are not really to loyal to Vanessa at this point.

First of all he could have put up Becky and Jackie. These noms still look good to his alliance and his own personal target is on the block along side someone who he doesn't mind losing in the game either. He has a decently strong veto player in Jackie fighting against Becky too. Now, if Becky wins veto, he puts up Vanessa. She has no time to make deals, no time for her crying bullshit or anything, just vote and she is gone with votes from Johnny Mac, Meg, Jackie, and James. Afterward, the goblins side of the house are completely fine with him and will not even put him up. Johnny Mac is completely happy with him because he sent Vanessa packing from the house. Austin and the twins might have had some grumbling, but to them, he needs to say that she was bullying him over and over and he just could not take it anymore. Hell tell him that Vanessa forced him to make a final 2 deal with him and said they would have to go after Austin and the twins next to split them up and he didn't want to be a part of that. But he didn't, he sent someone out of the house who really was not targeting him specifically.

He ended up coming out of it okay because the goblins are blaming Vanessa for manipulating him, but he still is a person they will put up if they win HOH. The other way around, he is not even seeing the block potentially. And I really think that Austin and the twins would not have put him on the block either, it would have been Johnny Mac and Becky.

So that being behind him, now his ally in Johnny Mac is target 1 or 2 with Becky (it switches often). Johnny asks if he can choose him for hg's choice, but he tells him he needs to get permission from the HOH group first! WTF? He has earned some status in that group (or at least he should have) and he has to ask for their permission first? He should be up there telling them that he can steer Johnny Mac in the coming weeks because they bonded not being part of that 8-person group so they should keep him and such. Or, he could at the very least say that he promised Johnny Mac a favor in the future if he didn't use the veto in the double eviction. Something, anything to show a little loyalty, but once again he is a coward! Plus Becky is the other target for the group and is a personal target for himself, but he still won't try to insure that she leaves the game?

Steve is a superfan and he knows he needs to have a big move or two before the end of the game. He is not going to be able to accomplish that if he doesn't have someone outside of Austin and the twins or Vanessa in order to pull that off. So he is shitting on John and is willing to let him leave the game instead of trying to save him. He is okay with being bullied by Vanessa into doing whatever she wants. He is okay with riding longer with a 3-headed monster instead of trying to garner some favor with anyone else in the game. This is NOT the way you play to win this game.

Why even come into the house to play the game if you are going to sit in a corner and wait to be picked off all the while helping people you don't even really like or personally get along with win the game? I just don't get it.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2066

PostSubject: Re: Steve   Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:03 pm

Steve is an idiot and possibly one of the worst BB players of all time. Only because he's a superfan and knows better. So by playing cowardly, not making any bold moves or just not even doing anything but sit in a corner talking to himself, makes him worst than those that have no idea what they're doing because they've never seen the show (or only have seen a bit of the show). He reminds me of that stupid Adam from Season 12? The Heavy Metal Teddybear who was in love with Tori Spelling. He just floated his way to the top. I don't get these super fans who go in this game and don't play! They get scared or lazy or I don't know what but it's such a waste!

Like you said Chap, why did Steve even bother coming into this game? He made it and now he's basically wasting his chances. He's not going to be remembered. All people are going to remember about him is that he talked about taking out Becky and then just took out Jackie because he got scared! What a dork! I can't wait until he gets evicted!!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Steve   Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:52 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
Steve is an idiot and possibly one of the worst BB players of all time. Only because he's a superfan and knows better. So by playing cowardly, not making any bold moves or just not even doing anything but sit in a corner talking to himself, makes him worst than those that have no idea what they're doing because they've never seen the show (or only have seen a bit of the show). He reminds me of that stupid Adam from Season 12? The Heavy Metal Teddybear who was in love with Tori Spelling. He just floated his way to the top. I don't get these super fans who go in this game and don't play! They get scared or lazy or I don't know what but it's such a waste!

Like you said Chap, why did Steve even bother coming into this game? He made it and now he's basically wasting his chances. He's not going to be remembered. All people are going to remember about him is that he talked about taking out Becky and then just took out Jackie because he got scared! What a dork! I can't wait until he gets evicted!!

clapping clapping cheers1 cheers1
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Steve   Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:54 am

Vanessa confirmed her final 2 with Steve (guess he is out of the dog house from last week not promising his vote until majority was determined). She pushed him that if it comes down to her and Johnny Mac in any situation that he will choose her and he agreed like a good little lapdog. She then pressed him about the thing between her and Johnny Mac, that he needs to make Johnny Mac just let that go and such.

She then asked him if he thought they could make the finals if they go to the final 5 with "them" (guessing that means Austin and the twins). Steve said he didn't think so. She said she wanted to know how they would proceed then and he said he had not figured that out yet, needs to think about it. She then wanted to know who he felt they should target next week and he said he didn't know yet. She said she had a logical idea and he will think it is good, but doesn't tell him what it is. She doesn't want to influence his thought process and they will talk about it in a day or so. He tried guessing saying it was probably the twins and she said "100% no" about that, but refused any further.

Then they had a bit of banter back and forth about them both being smart and he said he did win the memory comp and she didn't, and she made it seem like she threw it, but only did so because she didn't realize that Johnny Mac was still in the running for it. This is something she says every time she loses a comp. She even told Johnny Mac that she threw the slip n slide one in order to keep her word to him not to put him up! What a load of crap.

Then when she leaves the room, Steve camera talks again and said he is finally skeptical of her, but he will continue to be her loyal little minion and she will never get rid of him (if he only knew how close he was to being at the top of her shit list over that vote stuff last week). He said he will continue to let her take the blame/blood for all HIS decisions and then in the final 2 nobody will vote for her. As a superfan he has to know this is the biggest load of shit ever. There may be a couple of bitter jury members, but for the most part, they will vote on gameplay, especially if it is Steve versus Vanessa in the final 2. Everyone is going to see him as the "loyal minion" that road her coattails to the end of the game and nothing more. He had an opportunity to make a play in the DE and didn't take it. Plus he was actually trying to throw that comp anyway and just screwed up. Well I guess $50,000 is better than jury member, but you would think in his camera talk he would actually be truthful with what he is saying and thinking. Can he really be that naïve to think this is his best chance to win.

I am actually very interested in hearing who Vanessa's next target is going to be. Since she was so mysterious about it with him, I am wondering if she will try to backdoor Austin in some manner. She already said it wasn't the twins and if she was going for Meg, James or Johnny Mac/Becky it wouldn't be such a big surprise or master plan of any kind.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Steve   Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:16 pm

From time to time throughout this season, I have been mystified by Steve's personal target list. He reveals this in his camera talk almost daily. But, I think I have figured out a bit about where his head is at and how he determines his targets.

I understood when Jason was a big target of his because Jason talked the most shit about Steve and his scampering and eavesdropping to other people, bringing attention to him. I understood when he wanted Austin targeted because Austin was being mean to him kind of threatening him at times about not winning competitions and such, and Vanessa and the twins would kind of get on board with that behavior at times.

But then out of the blue his next target was Meg. I could not understand this one other than the fact that he sees her as moving through the game as the ultimate pawn to send others home and he was such a fan of keeping bigger targets in the game behind which he can hide. He dropped that idea quickly and his #1 target became Becky. I could not for the life of me figure that one out. He was close to John and John was close to Becky and could possibly help bridge something between the 2 of them. Plus, why would he risk trying to target someone who John trusted completely and risk losing that secret relationship? Then when push came to shove he didn't take her out of the game anyway.

Now his #1 target is James. This really doesn't make sense to me either because he and James were building a rapport/friendship and he made it a point to keep James safe in the DE and told him he would not go up at all. After Jackie's eviction, James even came to Steve and talked to him directly and thanked him for keeping him safe and said he would not forget it. So, why wouldn't the target go back to being Meg for Steve's personal game? Or, even Vanessa would be an easy target since the whole house is behind it and all she does is threaten him if he doesn't toe the line anyway.

Then I remembered a comment Jmac said a few weeks ago about Steve probably would want Becky out of the house because he would be afraid that Becky would pull Jmac away from Steve. This made sense to me. So, now I think I figured out why James moved to the top of the target list.

Steve is crushing on Julia hard. He does some very awkward flirting with her. Like the other night in the HOH room he said he was tired, faked a yawn and stretched to put his arm around Julia on the couch. She laughed at him and said he needed to get some new moves because she knew exactly what he was going to do. He then acted like it was all a joke, but when Austin would say something complimentary about Liz that night, Steve would interject something nice about Julia. It was all very awkward. Steve did tell Vanessa weeks ago that if he were in the jury house with Julia, he would "showmance the heck" out of her, so I believe his crush is real and becoming more obvious every day. I think he sees James as a threat to this little crush of his because Julia and James have been having fun and joking around all week. There is nothing romantic about it, just having a good time and such, and I believe this bothers Steve quite a bit. So, THIS is his reason for targeting James at this time.

But who really cares who are Steve's targets because he isn't going to be winning HOH again if he can help it unless he is in imminent danger of going on the block. And, while his group listens to his strategies to an extent, he always falls short of naming names, talks in riddles as to which way they should go and will never push his agenda onto the rest of the group if they are not already on that trail anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve   

Back to top Go down

Steve
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1