Share | 

Nominations/POV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7297

PostSubject: Nominations/POV   Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:37 pm

Liz nominated Johnny Mac and Becky. Their target has switched back and forth between Becky and Johnny Mac. They initially promised Becky complete safety if noms stayed the same so they could keep her in the game to take out Vanessa for Austin and the twins. But, Vanessa had a bit of a tif with Johnny Mac and came out on the short end of it of sorts and now that Austin is sure Johnny Mac will also target Vanessa, they are leaning more toward sending Becky out of the game.

The veto players are Liz, Johnny Mac, Becky, Meg, Austin and Steve. Steve asked for permission from Austin and the twins to use veto on Johnny Mac if he wins, but they said he should leave it the same so they don't have to do a replacement nom. Now Johnny Mac has offered to throw the veto to show trust to Austin and the twins which is completely stupid in my opinion. Austin told Johnny that if it comes down to him and Becky he should win it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Nominations/POV   Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:51 pm

Liz won veto. From the look of them, it may have been OTEV. Johnny Mac went out on the first round, but had told Austin and the twins he would throw it so they wouldn't have to put up a renom and he trusted them to keep him. But, not sure if that is what happened. Now they want to send Becky packing after promising her safety before putting her up. They are apparently going to tell her it is because she tried too hard to win veto which shows they don't trust her or some stupid shit.

I don't want Johnny Mac to go, but now they will pull him into their lair too and James and Meg have absolutely NO CHANCE to get anywhere in this game. Like I said, write Vanessa the check right now.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Nominations/POV   Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:36 am

So the noms will stay the same and Austin and the twins want Becky to go. This has got to be a HUGE red flag to James and Meg (if they haven't seen any before now) because Becky going out of the house leaves the 2 of them fighting for themselves against EVERYONE else in the house.

I don't want Johnny Mac or Becky to leave the house (otherwise it is game over and Vanessa will win this game more than likely), so this is where Johnny needs to be really smart because he wants Becky to stay as well.

Vanessa will come to Johnny immediately saying she can keep him safe against Becky on the block. She will of course want to make a deal with him, more than likely bring up the final 3 once again with her and Steve. People will see her having this conversation. Johnny then needs to go to Meg and tell her that he doesn't know what to do because Vanessa is saying she controls most of the votes in the house and she wants him to make a deal with her that if she makes sure he stays he go after Austin and the twins next week to break up the "3-headed monster." He can say he is afraid again to go and tell Austin and the twins about it because if Vanessa finds out she will make sure he goes home. He went to Meg earlier when he had a confrontation with Vanessa and she told Austin about it and advised Johnny to tell Austin and the twins about it too because they were questioning Vanessa already anyway, which he did.

Now if he sells this good enough, they might get spooked enough to go ahead and put up Vanessa. Johnny had a talk with Shelli last week where she said the twins wouldn't be that upset if Austin left the game, so he can say that Vanessa told him that too. Who are the going to believe? She was already caught in one lie in the last 24 hours where she swore on her mother she was telling the truth, so will the believe her? It is a bit of a gamble because he is on the block, but if he doesn't do this, he loses Becky and his only ally will be Steve who can't even agree to play in veto to help him without the permission of the HOH group.

James and Meg can also spin something similar. When Vanessa meets with Johnny Mac (and you know she will), they could act like they heard Vanessa making a deal with Johnny Mac that she will save him and he should go after Austin and the twins next week! They could always pull Johnny Mac aside along with Becky and say that Austin and the twins promised Becky safety before noms and now are promising him safety too, and if he is confronted about this supposed meeting to go along with them and admit that Vanessa actually did tell him that.

James and Meg have to do something to improve their group status, they may question Becky a bit, but at least she is a number for them for now, and adding Johnny Mac to their group evens things out a bit. Then with a little luck maybe Jackie will return to the game and they have a shot of making a run in this game. Otherwise, the 3 who remain in the house (Johnny/Beck with James and Meg) are sitting ducks once again.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Re: Nominations/POV   Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:30 pm

Just catching up and what a ridiculous turn of events. First off, I hope John ends up ghome. It's never a good idea to throw veto when you are on block.

2nd, it's even more ridicuolus that the Austwins expected both noms to throw the comp in order to gain their trust. I would love for John and Becky tocompare notes on that and even tell the rest of the house about. I've seen lots of entitlement due to HoH-itis, but this takes the cake
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Nominations/POV   Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:35 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Just catching up and what a ridiculous turn of events.  First off, I hope John ends up ghome.  It's never a good idea to throw veto when you are on block.

2nd, it's even more ridicuolus that the Austwins expected both noms to throw the comp in order to gain their trust.  I would love for John and Becky tocompare notes on that and even tell the rest of the house about.  I've seen lots of entitlement due to HoH-itis, but this takes the cake

Hope you had a great time Ctown. You didn't really miss anything except stupidity as far as the show goes.

I agree with you about Johnny Mac. I am a fan of him in general because he is very witty and funny, but throwing that veto (not positive he did, but it sure sounds like he did) is just plain stupid. I get that he is like a fish out of water right now because he let Clay and Shelli play his entire game for him, he just slept until instructions were given to him. But when you are all but alone in the house, throwing a comp just to "gain trust" with a group is just plain idiotic. The only silver lining is that it sounded from his DR that he actually plans to go all out to send Vanessa packing because it had more of a ring of certainty to it instead of his joking way from earlier in the game when directed at Clay or Shelli.

I just hope he actually puts up Vanessa and Liz. His speech can be that Liz put him up and Vanessa tried to blow up his game. He is already a target anyway and this is the ONLY way to ensure that Vanessa actually leaves the house. If she wins veto, then Julia goes on the block next to her sister and one of them leave the house.

But, I have a feeling that Austin and the twins (with a little help from Steve) will pull him to that side of the house with a promise of safety going forward and he will end up using Meg or James as the "pawn" and when push comes to shove, they will save Vanessa and let the pawn go home. In that case, I hope that Meg is on the block next to her and James wins veto, then their little plan will blow up in their face anyway.
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Nominations/POV   Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:41 am

Didn't Austin and the twins say that they was going to watch if vanessa goes crazy this week and if she does then she will go on the block?From what I have read today it looks like she is freaking out so how much more do they need to see to send her home.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Nominations/POV   Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:35 am

DrWillRocks wrote:
Didn't Austin and the twins say that they was going to watch if vanessa goes crazy this week and if she does then she will go on the block?From what I have read today it looks like she is freaking out so how much more do they need to see to send her home.

At this point, the only way Liz would use the veto and put her up is if she begged her to do it because she wanted to leave the house and then I think Liz would say "I don't want anymore blood on my hands by naming a 3rd person!"
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Nominations/POV   Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:49 am

chap5788 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:

At this point, the only way Liz would use the veto and put her up is if she begged her to do it because she wanted to leave the house and then I think Liz would say "I don't want anymore blood on my hands by naming a 3rd person!"

If only us the fans could call into the house and open Liz's eyes to put Van on the block. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Nominations/POV   Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:35 am

DrWillRocks wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:

If only us the fans could call into the house and open Liz's eyes to put Van on the block. Rolling Eyes

You could drop leaflet, pay a sky writer to write it in the sky, stand out side the house with a bull horn yelling at the top of your lung, have a flash mob run threw the house chanting "We want Vanessa out!" and she still wouldn't do it or even get it. I'm telling you the bitch is dumber then dirt. I know she went to college but obviously she didn't learn anything because look at the way she talks.

I know, I shouldn't hold this stuff in. I should get it off my chest. Sarcastic LMFAO
AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Nominations/POV   Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:44 am

Naru wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:

You could drop leaflet, pay a sky writer to write it in the sky, stand out side the house with a bull horn yelling at the top of your lung, have a flash mob run threw the house chanting "We want Vanessa out!" and she still wouldn't do it or even get it. I'm telling you the bitch is dumber then dirt. I know she went to college but obviously she didn't learn anything because look at the way she talks.

I know, I shouldn't hold this stuff in. I should get it off my chest.  Sarcastic  LMFAO

jumping smilies the main thing that you feel better after getting that off your chest!!!! your welcome
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Nominations/POV   Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:55 am

DrWillRocks wrote:
Naru wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:

I know, I shouldn't hold this stuff in. I should get it off my chest.  Sarcastic  LMFAO

jumping smilies the main thing that you feel better after getting that off your chest!!!! your welcome

What would make me feel better is not seeing on Jokers a play by play of the one thing I don't want a play by play on. The anything but stealthy sex between Austin and Liz.
How the hell can they (Jokers) miss conversations about game play all this time but pay close attention to the sex? It got better coverage then the last endurance HOH. At least when the HOH was being played I wasn't throwing up in my mouth.
Big Vomit

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nominations/POV   

Back to top Go down

Nominations/POV
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1