Share | 

Double eviction HOH/Veto

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Double eviction HOH/Veto   Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:04 pm

Steve won HOH. He nominated Jackie and Meg. John won veto and didn't use it (possibly afraid Becky would be backdoored) and Jackie was evicted.

Wow, didn't see this one coming!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction HOH/Veto   Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:26 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Steve won HOH.  He nominated Jackie and Meg.  John won veto and didn't use it (possibly afraid Becky would be backdoored) and Jackie was evicted.

Wow, didn't see this one coming!

For all his talk that is just what it was...talk. This guy thinks he can win this game by doing the least amount of work. All that BS about Becky being his #1 target was a load of BS. He went the rout of least restance and I hope it bits his ass bit time.

His excuse for targeting Jackie was a load as well and I know everyone will see it for what it was. BB gods I ask only to send his ass packing next so the players can play the game.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction HOH/Veto   Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:33 pm

In the wee hours of this morning, Steve said in his camera talk he was throwing the HOH. But, there was a bit of a tif between Austin and Vanessa shortly before the feeds went off, so I wonder if that changed his mind on how to proceed tonight. Vanessa was convinced that Austin was feeding false information about the clips to her and Julia in order to keep Vanessa from winning the HOH. He stormed out of the room. Liz went to calm him down and he said he was sick of Vanessa and her conspiracy theories and he actually thinks he should have flipped the vote right back and saved Shelli because Vanessa always embarrasses him and such. Liz calmed him down and later told Julia that Austin was NOT against them and Vanessa was a nut case that would be leaving pretty soon anyway. The feeds cut soon after so not sure if more happened or not.

Ironically the piece of information that Austin was clarifying for Vanessa and the twins was the question about Clay that ended up sending most of the players out tonight. He told Vanessa and the twins that the other group thought the clip was the one way, but he was COMPLETELY sure it was the other way, and it ended up he was telling the truth. So much for her conspiracy theory here.

Truth be told the look of shock on Steve's face when he won, I am thinking that he actually was trying to get that question wrong. They all studied together and probably had the information for that question wrong, so in that moment he thought he was throwing the comp at the last minute. But, I guess we won't ever know that.

Now, I think Steve really screwed this up for himself. Not just because one of my favorites got the boot, but Steve and Johnny Mac just accomplished nothing with all that power they just had in their hands. They are still going to be the expendable targets people use to get others out of the house and in some cases moved themselves up the ladder of targets for some.

Steve knows that Vanessa has been lying to him for weeks about events in the house and that she was the mastermind of the 8-person agreement last week that put his game in jeopardy and then lied about that as well. She treated him really shitty this week when he was telling her that he had to figure out what to do with his vote because his vote may not matter anyway. She then excluded him much of the time. He actually WANTED to keep Shelli instead of Vanessa but would not put himself on the line in order to do that.

His own target has been Becky for several weeks now. Vanessa and the twins want Becky's head on a platter too. But, Johnny Mac is also his final 2 deal (supposedly) and Johnny Mac is friends with Becky so it makes it tricky in that sense. His best bet was to put up Jackie and Becky on the block. If Becky does not win veto, she would go home and his personal target is gone. Then Vanessa and the twins are happy, Johnny Mac may not have been real happy, but that is 1 person. His excuse to James, Jackie and Meg is that Becky put him up this week and if he had not won veto, he thinks he would have went home. This is a plausible explanation that people could probably understand a bit more than this move he made tonight, but most importantly, his OWN target is gone from the game.

If things went the same way and John won veto and took Becky off the block, he could have put up Vanessa. This gains him favor with Johnny Mac, Becky, Meg, James and Jackie. Austin was actually in favor of Vanessa going soon anyway and Liz is tired of Vanessa bossing Austin around and such. So, the only person who really would have been upset with him would have been Julia, and Liz would have gotten her past that quickly.

When John won veto he should have pulled Steve into that room and told him this was their chance to get rid of Vanessa and the 2 of them could have made deals with people to not go up at the next HOH if they did this. But they didn't even TRY to do anything.

Now they are both in worse position than they were before because they have shown they can win when the need to and are completely unpredictable too.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction HOH/Veto   Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:35 pm

Naru wrote:
For all his talk that is just what it was...talk. This guy thinks he can win this game by doing the least amount of work. All that BS about Becky being his #1 target was a load of BS. He went the rout of least restance and I hope it bits his ass bit time.

His excuse for targeting Jackie was a load as well and I know everyone will see it for what it was. BB gods I ask only to send his ass packing next so the players can play the game.

I loved it when he stepped away telling people he could not even form a sentence or talk coherently right now. He said he had to gather his thoughts. Yea, he had to think of a good excuse and it ended up being something really stupid. James, Jackie and Meg actually said they would rather keep him in the house than Johnny Mac and have kept him in the loop this week, but now he has severed that tie too.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction HOH/Veto   Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:50 pm

Vanessa and Liz were celebrating in the bedroom and Vanessa immediately said that her, Liz, Austin and Julia just made final 4 without a doubt. There is nothing standing in their way. (I sure hope the over confidence karma thing comes back to bite them in the ass, but that is another subject).

Then Liz had this appalled look on her face and said she doesn't understand why any of them are that surprised that Steve did that because none of them were ever nice to Steve or anything! Oh, sure as opposed to how nicely they all treated him as an alliance member offering him up to go on the block at every turn and dogging him about not winning comps to keep them all safe. And like I said before, Vanessa has treated him really shitty this week, along with Julia and were saying if they couldn't get Becky out in the double eviction, Steve needs to go. Now isn't it convenient that he is back in the fold in one breath and then they are talking about a final 4 without him involved in it in another.

The twins need to feel the heat of the block in very short order. James, Meg, Jackie and Becky need to make sure they reel in Johnny Mac at this point or they are once again sitting ducks.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction HOH/Veto   Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:56 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Vanessa and Liz were celebrating in the bedroom and Vanessa immediately said that her, Liz, Austin and Julia just made final 4 without a doubt.  There is nothing standing in their way.  (I sure hope the over confidence karma thing comes back to bite them in the ass, but that is another subject).

Then Liz had this appalled look on her face and said she doesn't understand why any of them are that surprised that Steve did that because none of them were ever nice to Steve or anything!  Oh, sure as opposed to how nicely they all treated him as an alliance member offering him up to go on the block at every turn and dogging him about not winning comps to keep them all safe.  And like I said before, Vanessa has treated him really shitty this week, along with Julia and were saying if they couldn't get Becky out in the double eviction, Steve needs to go.  Now isn't it convenient that he is back in the fold in one breath and then they are talking about a final 4 without him involved in it in another.  

The twins need to feel the heat of the block in very short order.  James, Meg, Jackie and Becky need to make sure they reel in Johnny Mac at this point or they are once again sitting ducks.

No Jackie now thanks to Steve and his ( Sarcastic ) brilliant plan.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction HOH/Veto   Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:57 pm

I agree that he was not trying to win it. He wanted to stay below everyones radar and was trying to make it look like he wasn't throwing it.

Then once he actually did win, he had no idea what to do with it. Neither did anyone else. Did you notice how right after the comp, everyone was just talking about the comp instead of strategizing. I've never seen this before. Steve is refusing to pick a side.

Not putting up Becky stunned me and I think he does still have some sort of allegiance to Vanessa for whatever reason. Vaness is already telling the Austwins the are almost guaranteed to be Final 4 now.

John didn't go and talk to Steve because they are still trying to hide the fact that they are working together. I'm not sure how much good it would've done as if Steve told John he would put Becky up as a replacement, he would've disagreed and still not used the veto.

Right now Steve is camera talking about how he did not want the HoH and he is running scared.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction HOH/Veto   Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:59 pm

By the way did anyone notice how short J Mac was with the Chen bot during the first vote? I was like dam dude, just get her out next that's the plan right...well...we all know it wasn't.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction HOH/Veto   Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:11 am

Naru wrote:
By the way did anyone notice how short J Mac was with the Chen bot during the first vote? I was like dam dude, just get her out next that's the plan right...well...we all know it wasn't.

Johnny was joking around and it wasn't meant to be taken seriously, even Julie laughed at it
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction HOH/Veto   Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:16 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Johnny was joking around and it wasn't meant to be taken seriously, even Julie laughed at it

He seemed serious to me. I mean he sat down, said his peace then stood up and left like he was pissed. Just saying that it was the way it seemed to me. I'll go back and watch it again to be sure because I was bouncing back and forth between it and wrestling...lol

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction HOH/Veto   Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:33 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Vanessa and Liz were celebrating in the bedroom and Vanessa immediately said that her, Liz, Austin and Julia just made final 4 without a doubt.  There is nothing standing in their way.  (I sure hope the over confidence karma thing comes back to bite them in the ass, but that is another subject).

Then Liz had this appalled look on her face and said she doesn't understand why any of them are that surprised that Steve did that because none of them were ever nice to Steve or anything!  Oh, sure as opposed to how nicely they all treated him as an alliance member offering him up to go on the block at every turn and dogging him about not winning comps to keep them all safe.  And like I said before, Vanessa has treated him really shitty this week, along with Julia and were saying if they couldn't get Becky out in the double eviction, Steve needs to go.  Now isn't it convenient that he is back in the fold in one breath and then they are talking about a final 4 without him involved in it in another.  

The twins need to feel the heat of the block in very short order.  James, Meg, Jackie and Becky need to make sure they reel in Johnny Mac at this point or they are once again sitting ducks.

No Jackie now thanks to Steve and his ( Sarcastic ) brilliant plan.

Ooops
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction HOH/Veto   Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:36 am

ctown28 wrote:
I agree that he was not trying to win it.  He wanted to stay below everyones radar and was trying to make it look like he wasn't throwing it.

Then once he actually did win, he had no idea what to do with it.  Neither did anyone else.  Did you notice how right after the comp, everyone was just talking about the comp instead of strategizing.  I've never seen this before.  Steve is refusing to pick a side.

Not putting up Becky stunned me and I think he does still have some sort of allegiance to Vanessa for whatever reason.  Vaness is already telling the Austwins the are almost guaranteed to be Final 4 now.

John didn't go and talk to Steve because they are still trying to hide the fact that they are working together.  I'm not sure how much good it would've done as if Steve told John he would put Becky up as a replacement, he would've disagreed and still not used the veto.

Right now Steve is camera talking about how he did not want the HoH and he is running scared.

Actually Steve and Johnny Mac went into the storage room and Steve told John not to use the veto. Johnny Mac just asked Steve if it was okay for him to tell people that and he said yes. Steve just blew his own game completely out of the water, and for what...........to send Jackie home? Like Meg just said, they were actually going to use the veto on Steve this week if they won it to make sure that Shelli or Vanessa would go home.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction HOH/Veto   Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:44 am

Steve went into the HN room to tell Becky, James and Meg that he wanted to apologize to them and he would explain everything later, but he is not coherent enough to do so, and they said that was okay!

REALLY, are you serious? Steve can't play in the next HOH, so why the hell pussyfoot around and give him time to come up with a plausible story? I would have told him that he was coherent enough to just give that lame apology and he was coherent enough to make the nominations and tell Johnny Mac not to use veto so that is a cop out. He doesn't have to give them answers, but I sure wouldn't be making it easier for him at this point either.

Now he is walking around the house shitting his pants and not knowing what to do. He told Vanessa and the twins that the next comp would absolutely be something about the days. Last year it was that eye test puzzle thing. I am sure hoping that it is not a "days" comp because Vanessa will probably win that one and that would just make my stomach turn. Steve has been wrong in predicting the comps so far, so I hope that is the case with this one too. A puzzle would be good because I don't think that Vanessa, Austin or the twins would do well with that. Hell at this point, I would like to see Johnny Mac win, because I think his target would be Vanessa or the twins in some capacity.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction HOH/Veto   Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:30 am

Well it looks like Becky and Meg are a lot smarter than I would have been in this situation. I would have been all over Steve for an explanation and then ripped him a new one. But, they very smartly treated him nicely and made it sound like they think he is the victim in this situation. That the other side was setting HIM up to be a target for their group to get themselves further. They are hoping that this will bring him to their side if they need a vote. Pretty smart move by them I have to say.

Meanwhile in the next room, Vanessa and her crew are talking about how to send Becky out by putting Meg and Becky on the block. I am hoping that the back and forth chaos will continue and Becky, James, Johnny Mac or Meg win this next HOH. If they can pull that off, they have a chance to get the numbers back in their favor.

If I were them, I would put up Vanessa and one of the twins. Then once veto is played decide on their targets and STICK TO IT. All they need is 3 votes and the HOH to break the tie to send home whoever the hell they want to send home.

And in the face to face talks before noms, DON'T give up anything about who the target may be. Let the others offer up who they want to go on the block (Johnny Mac and Steve will be the general consensus I'm sure). Then report to Steve and Johnny Mac that they were the offering for each and every one of them. This could very well solidify Steve to their side for a couple of weeks and then they can ax him too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction HOH/Veto   

Back to top Go down

Double eviction HOH/Veto
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1