HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Idiot fans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Idiot fans   Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:41 pm

Well it happens every year and it finally has happened this year. It seems there are some Vanessa fans out there that are in an uproar over Becky putting Vanessa on the block. So what are they doing? They are sending letters to Ambercrombie demanding that Becky be terminated because she is untrustworthy. The threat is they will never shop with them again if they continue to employ such an untrustworthy person.

What the hell is wrong with people. If they are actually watching the show, shouldn't they know about backstabbing and all of that. Besides that, what Becky did isn't even on the radar of some of the underhanded shit that has gone down in the game so far this year. Why not send emails to WSOP to suspend Vanessa for what she did to Jason? Letters to WWE for Austin stalking Liz. Speaking of Liz, she needs to be terminated for leading Austin on. etc etc
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Idiot fans   Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:24 pm

It never ceases to amaze me about the stupidity of fans out there. They harass people's families, they try to get people fired from their jobs, etc., and it is just plain stupid.

Vanessa and the twins use the term "retard" all the time and I am surprised that hasn't made it to social media too. How about the LGBT coming out against Vanessa for framing and targeting an "innocent gay man" for eviction. The list goes on and on. The funniest part of this is that Vanessa is the most underhanded, dirty, untrustworthy player in the house and THIS is the person they are backing against Becky who has made 1 game move?

Like I said it just amazes me the crazy causes people will get behind these days and it is yet another reason I hate social media. It makes it too easy for people to give legs to idiotic things like this and try to ruin someone's personal life just because it suits them for the week.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7110
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Idiot fans   Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:56 pm

The thing I don't understand is why they lack the ability to at least try to gain some perceptive. One, it's a game, not the measuring stick for human behavior. Two, if they would make the effort to see it from a game perspective they would understand it is a smart game move. Place yourself into the game and remove what you know from the feeds because they (the house guests) don't have that perspective and you will find yourself making the same move. That is unless you were put in there to help someone else win the game. (example....Clay helping Shelli's game)

It just boggles the mind the lack of any form of equalavant exchange. You brake the rules you pay the price.....no in BB you break the rules you get rewarded. (bit off target but you get what I mean)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Idiot fans   Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:04 pm

Naru wrote:
The thing I don't understand is why they lack the ability to at least try to gain some perceptive. One, it's a game, not the measuring stick for human behavior. Two, if they would make the effort to see it from a game perspective they would understand it is a smart game move. Place yourself into the game and remove what you know from the feeds because they (the house guests) don't have that perspective and you will find yourself making the same move. That is unless you were put in there to help someone else win the game. (example....Clay helping Shelli's game)

It just boggles the mind the lack of any form of equalavant exchange. You brake the rules you pay the price.....no in BB you break the rules you get rewarded. (bit off target but you get what I mean)

But it's not just this season. Look at some of the things these cloens have done/try to do. Spenser Clawson from BB15 still can't get a job due to all the outcry from the "racist" season. To set out to destroy someones life over something you get offended by on a TV show is just ridiculous. I know they all said some nasty things, and I'm not defending what they said, but is it really something that should ruin their life?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7110
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Idiot fans   Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:27 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
The thing I don't understand is why they lack the ability to at least try to gain some perceptive. One, it's a game, not the measuring stick for human behavior. Two, if they would make the effort to see it from a game perspective they would understand it is a smart game move. Place yourself into the game and remove what you know from the feeds because they (the house guests) don't have that perspective and you will find yourself making the same move. That is unless you were put in there to help someone else win the game. (example....Clay helping Shelli's game)

It just boggles the mind the lack of any form of equalavant exchange. You brake the rules you pay the price.....no in BB you break the rules you get rewarded. (bit off target but you get what I mean)

But it's not just this season.  Look at some of the things these cloens have done/try to do.  Spenser Clawson from BB15 still can't get a job due to all the outcry from the "racist" season.  To set out to destroy someones life over something you get offended by on a TV show is just ridiculous.  I know they all said some nasty things, and I'm not defending what they said, but is it really something that should ruin their life?

The flip note to that (and I don't agree with it, it is just a fact) they wanted fame, the spotlight on their life's. All eyes on them. If you are going to do that you have to be willing to take the dark side of it as well. (like I said, I don't agree with it but it is what it is.)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Idiot fans   Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:18 pm

Naru wrote:
The flip note to that (and I don't agree with it, it is just a fact) they wanted fame, the spotlight on their life's. All eyes on them. If you are going to do that you have to be willing to take the dark side of it as well. (like I said, I don't agree with it but it is what it is.)

And the end result of people going after their real lives, people will no longer want to play. It won't be worth it to them. Either that or people will be so guarded, the show will be boring as hell.

I've had my favorites and people I didn't like every season, the only ones I can say that I still truly detest is Frankie and Andy and that is only because they continue be douches outside the house, everyone else, even the others that stick around on Twitter and the like actually seem like decent people.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Idiot fans   Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:08 pm

In some of these cases, it is a fine line. If someone works in a capacity that is directly affected by adverse actions on the show, then that is one thing. For instance if someone worked at a battered women's shelter and made comments that domestic abuse was a joke, then that would be grounds for them to be dismissed. They know they are on TV and everything they say is being recorded.

But for people to try to ruin a reality show's participant simply because they went against them in a game, is not on that same level at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Idiot fans   

Back to top Go down
 
Idiot fans
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Things that Sailor Moon Fans never say
» International Phantom Fans Week 2009
» Joel Schumacher Is An Idiot
» Dual Electric Cooling Fans for parts i really need
» Berlusconi ex PM of Italy - Idiot? Ass? Or Senile?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 17 (2015) :: Big Brother 17: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: