Who should go, Shelli or Vanessa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Who should go, Shelli or Vanessa   Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:54 pm

I figured this needed it's own thread since it may go back and forth over the next week.

If you think about it, it's not a horrible move to get rid of Shelli at this point. They suspect (correctly) that double eviction is coming. We all know how dangerous DE is and what kind of comp is DE? IT is always uestions. Shelli pays very close attention to the game and has proven to be quite attentive to detail and could win that HoH. She will definitely come after James and either Jackie or Meg. Vanessa is a hot mess right now and is so flustered, she will be very distracted and her chances of winning the thing are lessened. Even if she does end up winning. Who is she gunning after? Becky and Johnny Mac.

Now there are two ways to play it. Not say a word to Vanessa and keep her frazzled, or approach her with a deal. The group of Jackie, James and Meg will keep her in return for safety.

If you are going to go with the latter option, I wouldn't do it until right before the live show. This would keep her frazzled. I don't think Austin or the twins have much of a chance in a questions comp (although the twins may surprise you) which means someone else has to win it. Even if BEcky or Johnny Mac win it, Vanessa will go right back up. James, Jackie or MEg win it, again, Vanessa go right back up.
Back to top Go down
katiesue7
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Female Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: Who should go, Shelli or Vanessa   Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:19 pm

I agree Shelli is the bigger threat but they would need 5 votes to evict Shelli. Even if they got Steve Becky is the tie breaker and I don't see her keeping Vanessa.
     Now if they could convince one of the twins it may work. I don't see that happening though because they go with the power most of the time. Austwins are the floaters in the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who should go, Shelli or Vanessa   Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:36 pm

katiesue7 wrote:
I agree Shelli is the bigger threat but they would need 5 votes to evict Shelli. Even if they got Steve Becky is the tie breaker and I don't see her keeping Vanessa.
     Now if they could convince one of the twins it may work. I don't see that happening though because they go with the power most of the time. Austwins are the floaters in the game.

Wouldn't take much to convince Austin and the twins at all. They went against the HoH last week.
Back to top Go down
katiesue7
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Female Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: Who should go, Shelli or Vanessa   Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:47 pm

They could but I'm not sure they would. That would make them a target with Jmac and Becky. I might be wrong but I think they they still would vote out Vanessa even though Austin has been working with her.

They still think they aren't targets but I think Jmac wants the twins out next so who knows how things will turn around.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: Who should go, Shelli or Vanessa   Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:09 pm

This is an interesting topic.  For the double eviction, I agree with you Ctown that Shelli would be better at the comps than Vanessa, but like Katie said the only way James, Jackie and Meg can save Vanessa is to have 2 more votes.  They have to either pull in Austin and the twins or Johnny Mac and Steve.  So, there is NO WAY to keep this quiet until the live show.  Johnny Mac wants Vanessa out more than anything and he will tell Becky what is up and the cat is out of the bag.  

Austin and the twins could not keep a secret if their lives depended upon it.  Unless they approach it with Austin and the twins that they were not part of this plan until the last minute (just like the 3 of them), Becky just basically told them this is what she was going to do and there was little they could do to change it.  This is completely plausible because that is the story that Becky wanted them all to sell anyway, she wanted all the credit for the plan and execution.  Plus they could say they think if Johnny Mac had been put up, he would have went home and then they would have had both Vanessa and Shelli in the house.  But in doing this they expose themselves as players who are not to be trusted because they are turning their back on someone they were actively playing the game with for some time now.

Now, as far as making a deal with Vanessa, this is a bit scary too because she will make sure she says SHE will not put them up, but it doesn't mean she won't have Austin, the twins or Steve to do it for her.  So, that is a risky bargain to strike and has been proven to be true before. She also has been knows to "find evidence" to justify going back on her deal, so anything is possible when a deal involves Vanessa.

I think it is by far the better move to have a conversation with Shelli and make her think that the 3 of you are waffling on which way to vote and see what they can hash out and what she is willing to offer or what benefits she sees in keeping her over Vanessa.  

This is Shelli's opportunity to really reset her entire game.  She has nothing to lose at this point because if Vanessa goes, Austin and the twins are going to keep putting her up (whether it be a target or pawn situation) every week anyway.  So, it is time to take the gloves off and stop pussyfooting around.  She needs to come clean with the 3 of them.  

Tell them Austin, Vanessa and the twins are in an alliance with Steve on the outside of that circle and this has been the case since the first week.  They brought Clay and Shelli into that group the week Austin and Vanessa won HOH.  They basically joined them because they made it sound like otherwise they were going to be put up that week.  They gave their word of loyalty and worked with them after that.  They did try to steer the targets away from James and Jason who seemed to be targets for that group regularly as much as they could but all of them would tell them things about people and things they heard and Vanessa is really good at making you believe them.  Plus Audrey was in the mix telling them information as well. She should say that her and Clay were part of the plan to send home Jeff because James was Vanessa's target that week, but things started coming out about Jeff and they convinced Vanessa that Jeff was a bigger problem because he was playing all sides of the house.  This won't be good news to Jackie, but even Meg who was close to Jeff said he did it to himself playing all sides of the house the way he did. Then state her biggest regret was the week Jason went home and because of how things were presented to them, she understands why James put her and Clay up.  She was stupid enough to stay loyal to Vanessa and the twins and only gave James info on Austin at the last minute because she felt that out of that group, Austin was their best chance as far as votes were concerned since he had betrayed Vanessa once before and she almost sent him home.  She could have given up Vanessa and the twins too, but she was trying to stay as true to her word as she could. She regretted stooping to that level as soon as she did it and went to Austin to apologize for doing it. That group told her that she needed to do damage control and go along with the story that she made up that information, when it was actually true.

Then tell them that she is trying to reset her game and she would rather work with them instead of against them.  She knows she is a target for all sides of the house and will fight to stay in the game, but she needs to find people to work with.  Then to sum it up, ask to form a group with them and swear on her relationship with Clay that she will stay loyal to them and not target them until there are no other targets in the game.  

This is the way I would go if I were the Goblins at this point.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Re: Who should go, Shelli or Vanessa   Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:21 pm

At this point I find Vanessa to be a bigger threat then Shelli. Shelli has been knocked off her high horse and is getting a fresh perspective on her game. Vanessa is an emotional time bomb ready, willing and able to go off on anyone and everyone at a moments notice. She has already proven that when her back is to the wall she will tell everyone and anyone anything.

Shelli can not think fast on her feet. She will aim for James during the DE but that doesn't mean she will get him. It also doesn't mean she will miss.
Vanessa on the other hand. Does think fast on her feet and see's three to four moves ahead of the one she is currently making and that makes her dangerous. She'll aim for Becky and failing in that she will take out J Mac who is Becky's strongest supporter.

J Mac wins HOH he will aim for the twin and take Austin if he misses.
Steve wins HOH he will aim for Becky and use Shelli if he fails to cover his own ass. (meaning Becky wins POV) or he will go for the twins and Austin.(which J Mac will pull for)

Jackie, James and Meg will aim for Shelli and a twin to make sure that Shelli goes home. If Shelli wins POV they will put up the other twin or Austin.

Basically I think all roads lead up to Aus-twins being the DE target of everyone in the house.
As for the twins....Julia will aim for Austin, for sure, and most likely Jackie if that fails.

The problem with putting one of James, Jackie or Meg up on the block from the start. Is if one of them wins POV and pulls one of the allies down and now you are forced to find someone that will guarantee the one remainder of the three goes home.

So if Vanessa stays I say she will make the call as to who will leave weather she is HOH or not. Shelli can't do that she has zero pull compared to Vanessa. This makes her dangerous.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who should go, Shelli or Vanessa   Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:16 pm

Naru wrote:
At this point I find Vanessa to be a bigger threat then Shelli. Shelli has been knocked off her high horse and is getting a fresh perspective on her game. Vanessa is an emotional time bomb ready, willing and able to go off on anyone and everyone at a moments notice. She has already proven that when her back is to the wall she will tell everyone and anyone anything.

Shelli can not think fast on her feet. She will aim for James during the DE but that doesn't mean she will get him. It also doesn't mean she will miss.
Vanessa on the other hand. Does think fast on her feet and see's three to four moves ahead of the one she is currently making and that makes her dangerous. She'll aim for Becky and failing in that she will take out J Mac who is Becky's strongest supporter.

I disagree, SHelli pays close attention to detail and is strong in the questions comps, which a DE HoH always is. Vanessa is a hot mess and isn't focusing on that right now so will be easier to beat.
Naru wrote:

J Mac wins HOH he will aim for the twin and take Austin if he misses.
Steve wins HOH he will aim for Becky and use Shelli if he fails to cover his own ass. (meaning Becky wins POV) or he will go for the twins and Austin.(which J Mac will pull for)

Steve already told us he has no intention of winning HoH but that could change and Steve is a wildcard, he will certainly be aiming for Becky though, but remember the POV comp is usually like the clown shoe one, a very physical comp that Becky excels at. Steve knows this and doesn't want to swing and miss.

Johnny Mac may actually try to win this one so I agree on that one

Naru wrote:
Jackie, James and Meg will aim for Shelli and a twin to make sure that Shelli goes home. If Shelli wins POV they will put up the other twin or Austin.

Or if Vanessa is still around, Vanessa will be that target and again will still be a hot mess and easier to beat in any POV

Naru wrote:

Basically I think all roads lead up to Aus-twins being the DE target of everyone in the house.

This is contingent on Shelli going home.

Naru wrote:
As for the twins....Julia will aim for Austin, for sure, and most likely Jackie if that fails.

I don't see Julia putting Austin up at all, he is still a shield for them, if he is gone they lost not only that shield but a sure vote for them to stay should they be in trouble.

Naru wrote:
The problem with putting one of James, Jackie or Meg up on the block from the start. Is if one of them wins POV and pulls one of the allies down and now you are forced to find someone that will guarantee the one remainder of the three goes home.

You can't play scared, you have to take a shot. You put them both up, if one comes down you throw Johnny Mac or Steve up there. Johnny Mac is the better option to going after a target.

Naru wrote:
So if Vanessa stays I say she will make the call as to who will leave weather she is HOH or not. Shelli can't do that she has zero pull compared to Vanessa. This makes her dangerous.

Any pull that Vanessa had is now out the window after her tirade the past day and a half. She has no more information on anyone and her threat level just went way down.

Ultimately, I do think she will still end up going home and it's usually the right call to go with your initial gut feeling, but you have to at least look at all the options, they still have a full 2 days to think this through
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who should go, Shelli or Vanessa   Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:05 pm

The talk is back. James, Jackie and Meg are talking about they may not get another chance to put Shelli on the block. They are thinking it through though, if they decide to bring this to Vanessa, it will only be with all 3 of them in the room with her. This way there is no side deals offered and such.

I still don't think it's a bad move. We all know that Shelli is gunning for them 100%. Vanessa will have her sights on Becky and Johnny Mac, Johnny MAc and Vanessa will have their sights on Vanessa. Sure they could be collatarel damage if the take a swing and a miss at Vanessa so they have to weigh the risk vs reward scenario.

The key to this whole thing is the Austwins, so they should talk to them first before deciding on anything. Steve doesn't matter if they don't have at least one of the Austwins with them.

If they go through with this, Steve is the one who is really screwed as he will have to show where his loyalties are. How awesome would it be if they were able to flip the Austwins, Steve thinks it's business as usual and ends up voting to keep Shelli. Vanessa will know it's him and will be pissed. She's already thrown the "We have a final 2 deal" in his face.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who should go, Shelli or Vanessa   Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:22 pm

The plan is now in full motion, the way it is looking right now, Shelli will be going and Vanessa will be staying. But how many times did it flip back and forth last week.

Problem is, JAmes did not stick to the plan and spoke with Vanessa one on one. She told him he can decide what he wants to share with JAckie and MEg later. (She really just didn't want Jackie in there). Vanessa revealed to James how during James HoH, Becky reported everything directly to Shelli and Clay (She is 100% right about that) This really got James going.

Now the question is, how long until this gets back to Becky? How could it get back to Becky? Austin just told Steve the house may be flipping. Will Steve give the info to Johnny Mac? This is where John and Steve are failing in their secret alliance. They aren't supposed to keep secrets from each other and are supposed to have a common target.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Who should go, Shelli or Vanessa   Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:59 am

Initially, I thought it was really stupid for them to keep Vanessa, but watching it unfold, I think Jackie, Meg and James are making the right decision here. Becky really did set herself up very well with nobody in the house coming after her (except maybe Steve), while Meg, James and Jackie are sitting ducks. If they send Shelli out, Vanessa is going hard at Becky, Johnny Mac and even Steve. In the double eviction, they only need 4 votes to save someone. If Becky is a target with Johnny Mac or Steve they have their 3 votes plus the person left of Johnny Mac or Steve as the 4th vote to keep her in the game (if they choose to save her at that point). If Shelli wins she will put up 2 people out of the James, Jackie, Meg group with the third as the replacement nom, so one of them is going home unless the third one wins POV and removes one of them, but the odds are against that happening.

It is pretty obvious that Becky made this whole move in order to be able to play the game with Shelli and Johnny Mac. In fact, she has started talking about James and Austin being big targets in the double eviction, not like she is targeting them, but just comments that make me think (and others too) that she wouldn't mind for either of them to go at this point. She even went as far as to tell Meg and Jackie yesterday that any deal they make with Austin/Twins is not going to be kept, but they can make them for "shits and grins." Jackie and Meg resisted that a bit and she kind of back pedaled.

Becky's biggest mistake this week was when she "came clean" about her dirty laundry and didn't go all the way with it. She told them that she knew about Jason the night before, but that was easily explained because she was on the block, told the replacement nom was changing but they were going to save her anyway. What was she supposed to do, say no at that point? She did tell them that Shelli and Vanessa had her believing that James, Jackie and Meg were against her and thought she was going to have to work with them, but then realized that what she was being told was not true.

But she didn't go all the way and tell them about the alliance, "the generals" and she had to know that would be coming out. She should have been the one to tell them that Shelli and Vanessa even "roped her in" to an alliance and told her to come up with a name, which she did......the generals. Tell them that in her gut she knew it was the wrong way to go, but she was all mixed up. Even go as far as saying that she thought James might put her up when he won HOH because they had her believing that James was after her and she should target him! Then when James won HOH Shelli and Clay kept cornering her every chance they got to get info. All she would tell them is that nobody should feel safe and stuff like that which pissed them off. But she held this part of the situation.

Now Vanessa is the one who gives them all this information and it makes things look bad for Becky. Add to that the fact that the 3 of them were already realizing that Becky is sitting pretty and they aren't. Plus Becky seems to be protective of Shelli all of the sudden and eve talking about going after the twins and/or Austin because she is not sure they will hold true to deals.

Becky is getting a bit nervous after talking to Shelli and seeing the others talking to Vanessa and then the Austins at different times. Suddenly Shelli has a conversation with Jackie and Meg, but basically says nothing. She would not give up targets or anything, she just said that "Becky kind of told her....." and said she wanted to check in with them because she saw them talking to Vanessa. They said Vanessa has not bashed Shelli or anything, just talked about Becky and stuff.

Then Becky went to them and said she would be screwed if her group didn't support her. She tried to get them to promise that they would send Vanessa out of the house, but they stopped short of doing so. They told her they had her back and things like that, but didn't go any further. They did voice to her that they were worried that Shelli would put up 2 of them and the 3rd one as the replacement so they have to think about that. So, what does Becky do right after that? She goes to Shelli and tells her that the 3 of them are worried about who she will target if she stays. Shelli is surprised because Meg and Jackie didn't say that to her. Well, she didn't tell them she wouldn't either! While Becky was saying this to Shelli, James said all he heard in Becky's pep talk was "me, me, me" and to hell with the rest of them. He then said Becky would probably run to Shelli and tell her that we are worried she will put us up so Shelli can say something to the girls about it to reassure them.

So, I think you are right, Vanessa is staying and Shelli is going. I was hoping that they would keep all this from Steve and he would be hung out to dry with the vote he makes. Austin did quickly mention to Steve that it might be flipping, but then Steve surmised that the Goblins would not be changing and Austin didn't go further with it. Now Vanessa has told her group that Steve is out of the group and they need to stop giving him ANY information at all and they agreed because he turned his back on Vanessa to work with Shelli. But, for some reason Jackie and Meg think they have a good relationship with Steve and can pull him for a number when needed so they will probably clue him in so he will vote with the majority after all. But, at this point he is screwed either way. Of course if he had been blindsided about the vote, he would actually be going out to win that HOH on Thursday instead of throwing it like he had planned, so maybe that is a plus.

The result of all of this is that James, Jackie and Meg have become even closer to Austin and the twins. Vanessa is still in the Austwins group, but her meltdown and freak out showed them a lot and they were not all that broken up that she might be leaving the house. Austin has brought up to Liz a couple of times that if Becky and Vanessa are fighting to take each other out then that is good for them.

It could be very interesting. A few little subtle differences and Shelli could have stayed hands down. But, Becky didn't come clean, Shelli didn't swallow her pride and go talk to James, Meg and Jackie before veto to clear the air.........not necessarily make deals just open the door to communication, Shelli had to do that stupid shit with the sweatshirt, and Becky went on a bit of a power trip, now it is going a completely different way.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Who should go, Shelli or Vanessa   Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:29 am

One more thing, Jackie, James and Meg all need to get a deal out of Vanessa that none of them go up the next time she wins HOH in ANY fashion. Have her give her word to all 3 of them at the same time. If they don't do this, they are complete idiots! Sure Vanessa will find ways out of deals, but I think this is one she will keep at least until Becky is out of the house.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who should go, Shelli or Vanessa   Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:05 pm

The thing that makes this so damn funny is that it's all because of a damn shirt. If Shelli had just left it alone and layed low, she wouldn't even be in the discussion. Now there is still a full day until the eviction so it may flip again. Vanessa is pretty confident that things have flipped so if she gets too cocky it may flip again.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who should go, Shelli or Vanessa   Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:42 pm

Becky is now aware of the plan to save Vanessa. Both her and Johnnny Mac are very nervous as they know Vanessa will be gunning for them. John told Becky that he may have picked the wrong side.

Yet another great week in the BB house. I really don't care who goes, it was just great to see Vanessa and Shelli both have to sweat it out and not be safe.

On another note, Vanessa's ego is so huge right now since she's staying and I'm sure it will expand even more. She needs to realize, she did nothing to keep herself in the house. Shelli did it for her with that stupid shirt thing
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Re: Who should go, Shelli or Vanessa   Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:52 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Becky is now aware of the plan to save Vanessa.  Both her and Johnnny Mac are very nervous as they know Vanessa will be gunning for them.  John told Becky that he may have picked the wrong side.

Yet another great week in the BB house.  I really don't care who goes, it was just great to see Vanessa and Shelli both have to sweat it out and not be safe.

On another note, Vanessa's ego is so huge right now since she's staying and I'm sure it will expand even more.  She needs to realize, she did nothing to keep herself in the house.  Shelli did it for her with that stupid shirt thing

Well, it's not just the shirt thing. I mean Shelli could have squashed this thing in less then a minute by telling JJM that she will not target them if she wins HOH next. Only she won't, even after Becky suggested that she do it she didn't. So that tells JJM that her backside needs to get to stepp'n. This is also the argument JJM should use when they tell Becky that they booted Shelli instead of Vanessa. Vanessa made a deal to keep the three of them safe and Shelli wouldn't. (we know she didn't but there is still a day before eviction so she still could and Becky doesn't know if Shelli did or didn't any ways. So it is a workable lie.)

See, even Becky can see JJM's side of it.

Wed 11:43 AM BBT Becky telling J-Mac outside that she wont risk her game with her side to save Shelli in this game bc Clelli blew it that week & she told Clay she knows she wants to be romantic but Clay can stay and will make it further in this game but Clay was so stubborn and wouldn't listen. Becky says Shelli isn't even campaigning and offering deals and why will they save her when we (Becky/J-Mac) know she is going after James & J-Mac agrees.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Who should go, Shelli or Vanessa   Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:46 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Becky is now aware of the plan to save Vanessa.  Both her and Johnnny Mac are very nervous as they know Vanessa will be gunning for them.  John told Becky that he may have picked the wrong side.

Yet another great week in the BB house.  I really don't care who goes, it was just great to see Vanessa and Shelli both have to sweat it out and not be safe.

On another note, Vanessa's ego is so huge right now since she's staying and I'm sure it will expand even more.  She needs to realize, she did nothing to keep herself in the house.  Shelli did it for her with that stupid shirt thing

EXACTLY! And now she thinks she is controlling the game. But, she doesn't understand that the twins and Austin are ready to cut her loose too! And the double eviction would be the perfect time to do it...........no time for her meltdowns or ultimate plans or anything. I think it would be funny if Austwins actually put up Johnny Mac and Steve as they say they will and backdoor Vanessa. I don't know that they would go that far, but at this point they are saying to each other that James, Jackie and Meg are more trustworthy than Vanessa is because of all her side deals and stuff. When she was telling them about Becky approaching her, Shelli and Clay for the generals alliance that they supposedly turned down, Liz later talked to Austin and wondered why Vanessa didn't tell them about it before now? It would just be too great to see Shelli and Vanessa go out on Thursday night...................ON JASON'S BIRTHDAY of all days!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who should go, Shelli or Vanessa   Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:27 pm

Shelli is now aware that things have flipped and is pissed at Vanessa for campaigning against her. How dare someone try to stay in the house.

Shelli has nobody to blame but herself, Vanessa did nothing to flip the house and was reserved to going to jury, she is the one who was approached. Shelli was so certain that she was staying, she did nothing to help solidify herself. How about actually talking to the people and planning like Vanessa is doing now. Johnny Mac is also feeling the heat as is Steve. I don't think you will see anyone throwing the HoH for the 2nd eviction this week are any week for that matter.

Heres how I rank the greatest chances of being the 2nd evicted

1. Vanessa/Shelli
2. Becky
3. Johnny Mac
4. Steve
5. James
6. Liz
7. Austin
8. Julia
9. Jackie
10. Meg
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Who should go, Shelli or Vanessa   Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:52 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Shelli is now aware that things have flipped and is pissed at Vanessa for campaigning against her.  How dare someone try to stay in the house.

Shelli has nobody to blame but herself, Vanessa did nothing to flip the house and was reserved to going to jury, she is the one who was approached.  Shelli was so  certain that she was staying, she did nothing to help solidify herself.  How about actually talking to the people and planning like Vanessa is doing now.  Johnny Mac is also feeling the heat as is Steve.  I don't think you will see anyone throwing the HoH for the 2nd eviction this week are any week for that matter.

Heres how I rank the greatest chances of being the 2nd evicted

1. Vanessa/Shelli
2. Becky
3. Johnny Mac
4. Steve
5. James
6. Liz
7. Austin
8. Julia
9. Jackie
10. Meg

Her arrogance knows no bounds and never ceases to amaze me. Her campaign should have started the moment she went on the block. Not to make deals, but to squash things with James, Jackie and Meg. Tell them she had regrets, doesn't want it to be awkward, tell them she is open to talking about things or just to hang out or whatever going forward whether she stays in the house or not. Instead she just sat back and tried to let others play for her (like she did with Clay before).

And actually Vanessa did approach James first. After she had her meltdowns and bitching sessions with the people who could possibly be voting to keep her, she told the twins that she had a plan to try to flip James to voting with them and asked to talk to him. He told her he was open to hearing whatever she had to say. Of course it helped that he was already thinking along those lines, but she did take the first step.

Then James, Jackie and Meg began to talk and then it all went from there and Vanessa ran with it. Of course in doing so, she revealed some things to Austin and the twins about information she did not share with them before and doesn't even realize she did it or that it mattered to them (like the alliance or fake alliance, the generals, that did not include Austin and the twins). So she shot herself in the foot too, but at least she took initiative. It was not until things looked like they were flipping that Shelli got off her ass and decided to talk to the Goblins/Gremlins (whatever they are calling themselves). Then she STILL fell short of saying she would not target James, just said she would be stupid to come after them if they saved her.

I agree with the order of your list above Ctown. And I have to give kudos to the misfits carving themselves out a game after what they have went through. None of them are great strategists by any stretch of the imagination (they need Jason to guide them), but they are going with their gut and doing the best they can with what they have.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Who should go, Shelli or Vanessa   Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:49 pm

So the hg's were shown either videos or pictures to memorize for the HOH comp tomorrow. Little groups formed for and some studying was being done. John came into the bedroom when Vanessa and the twins were studying. Vanessa asks John a question about his own video/picture clip and he kind of answers but doesn't really engage with them and then lays in the bed. They decide not to study in front of him.

Then Vanessa goes to Shelli to get details about the pics/videos that she may have missed and Shelli seems to know this shit dead to rights. So, why the hell is she sharing this information with Vanessa instead of John? She could play stupid and say she really didn't absorb the information because she knows she is probably going home and it made it hard to remember. Just bullshit her way through it and then help John study. John did a lot for her and Clay through the game even though they kept risking his game over and over. He has stayed loyal to her throughout all of this and she is now helping the person who will take him out if she can't get Becky? I just don't get it.

I remember that one POV comp where they had to memorize things in the room and retrieve them and Johnny Mac talking about memorizing things easily. So, maybe with a little help from Shelli he can win HOH and help himself out here a bit.

I think Vanessa really has this comp in the bag looking at those people who are going to be competing. Meg and Jackie should be studying hard right now, but they are not. But, the veto is more than likely going to be the ball pit one, which favors Becky and Johnny Mac. So this could get really interesting. I am really hoping that Vanessa actually wins HOH and puts up some combination of John/Becky/Steve with Becky remaining on the block, but the house does not vote her out and Vanessa goes into the next week a sitting duck shitting her pants!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who should go, Shelli or Vanessa   Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:46 am

chap5788 wrote:
So the hg's were shown either videos or pictures to memorize for the HOH comp tomorrow.  Little groups formed for and some studying was being done.  John came into the bedroom when Vanessa and the twins were studying.  Vanessa asks John a question about his own video/picture clip and he kind of answers but doesn't really engage with them and then lays in the bed.  They decide not to study in front of him.  

Then Vanessa goes to Shelli to get details about the pics/videos that she may have missed and Shelli seems to know this shit dead to rights.  So, why the hell is she sharing this information with Vanessa instead of John?  She could play stupid and say she really didn't absorb the information because she knows she is probably going home and it made it hard to remember.  Just bullshit her way through it and then help John study.  John did a lot for her and Clay through the game even though they kept risking his game over and over.  He has stayed loyal to her throughout all of this and she is now helping the person who will take him out if she can't get Becky?  I just don't get it.  

I remember that one POV comp where they had to memorize things in the room and retrieve them and Johnny Mac talking about memorizing things easily.  So, maybe with a little help from Shelli he can win HOH and help himself out here a bit.  

I think Vanessa really has this comp in the bag looking at those people who are going to be competing.  Meg and Jackie should be studying hard right now, but they are not.  But, the veto is more than likely going to be the ball pit one, which favors Becky and Johnny Mac.  So this could get really interesting.  I am really hoping that Vanessa actually wins HOH and puts up some combination of John/Becky/Steve with Becky remaining on the block, but the house does not vote her out and Vanessa goes into the next week a sitting duck shitting her pants!

Because without Clay she is lost and has no idea how to strategize things. It's like you said earlier, he really did a lot for her and she was basically just the ones calling the shots.

I'll be surprised if that is the first HoH, normally thye would have to show us things leading up to it, so possibly that will be the 2nd one and they will show all of it on Sundays show. Don't be surprised tomorrow if when the show ends, they don't even start the 2nd HoH, it will come later in the night. They did this last year
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Who should go, Shelli or Vanessa   Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:56 am

ctown28 wrote:
Because without Clay she is lost and has no idea how to strategize things.  It's like you said earlier, he really did a lot for her and she was basically just the ones calling the shots.

I'll be surprised if that is the first HoH, normally thye would have to show us things leading up to it, so possibly that will be the 2nd one and they will show all of it on Sundays show.  Don't be surprised tomorrow if when the show ends, they don't even start the 2nd HoH, it will come later in the night.  They did this last year

I actually think it will be the first HOH. We don't really need to see anything leading up to it, but I could be wrong. This would be a quick comp without much setup involved and leave plenty of room for the ball pit veto comp.

I agree that they won't even start the second HOH on the episode and it will be played late Thursday night or Friday. I believe it will be one of those skill things with the rolling ball where they play head to head to eliminate and move up the chain to the last person standing. I am not really sure who that comp would favor either.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who should go, Shelli or Vanessa   Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:39 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Because without Clay she is lost and has no idea how to strategize things.  It's like you said earlier, he really did a lot for her and she was basically just the ones calling the shots.

I'll be surprised if that is the first HoH, normally thye would have to show us things leading up to it, so possibly that will be the 2nd one and they will show all of it on Sundays show.  Don't be surprised tomorrow if when the show ends, they don't even start the 2nd HoH, it will come later in the night.  They did this last year

I actually think it will be the first HOH.  We don't really need to see anything leading up to it, but I could be wrong.  This would be a quick comp without much setup involved and leave plenty of room for the ball pit veto comp.  

I agree that they won't even start the second HOH on the episode and it will be played late Thursday night or Friday.  I believe it will be one of those skill things with the rolling ball where they play head to head to eliminate and move up the chain to the last person standing.  I am not really sure who that comp would favor either.  

Usually when it's a memory type thing like that, we get a lead in, like when they did the burglar thing where the videos were playing all week. Unless they are really shortening it, I don't see it being that. I can see maybe a before/after thing.

The skill things really don't benefit anyone as its usaually luck. C'mon, Austin won one of those this season
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Who should go, Shelli or Vanessa   Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:28 am

ctown28 wrote:
Usually when it's a memory type thing like that, we get a lead in, like when they did the burglar thing where the videos were playing all week.  Unless they are really shortening it, I don't see it being that.  I can see maybe a before/after thing.

The skill things really don't benefit anyone as its usaually luck.  C'mon, Austin won one of those this season

You are right about the skill thing, but some of them take at least some basic coordination and a little bit of thought process. That catapult veto was a bit of luck, but you could see that James' used some strategy as to where to shoot and how to release it and such. Also some of those with a ball rolling on a plank or something tends to favor someone with long arms too because they have more range to move it back and forth without having to pull their body forward or backward to accomplish it. But you are right, luck is the overriding factor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who should go, Shelli or Vanessa   

Back to top Go down

Who should go, Shelli or Vanessa
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1