Why BB takeover disappeared

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Why BB takeover disappeared   Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:04 am

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2015/08/bb17-bb-takeover-what-happened-julie-chen/

Julie Chen wrote:
“We had so much going on, it was better to focus on the pure game–because the game is genius–and the twin twist. You don’t want to give the viewers too much to balance out between, ‘Oh, the power of veto. Oh the double HOHs.’ There was enough going on. You have to clean up a little bit. Pure game.”

This is a bunch of bullshit, there was no game play going on at this point. Even if you count Gronk's "theme week" nothing ws going on. It went Jace, Day and Jeff and the 6th sense was dominating things with no indication things were going to turn around. And why no acknowledgement from it? I'll tell you why, so they can bring it back when they see fit
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11433

PostSubject: Re: Why BB takeover disappeared   Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:02 pm

ctown28 wrote:
http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2015/08/bb17-bb-takeover-what-happened-julie-chen/

Julie Chen wrote:
“We had so much going on, it was better to focus on the pure game–because the game is genius–and the twin twist. You don’t want to give the viewers too much to balance out between, ‘Oh, the power of veto. Oh the double HOHs.’ There was enough going on. You have to clean up a little bit. Pure game.”

This is a bunch of bullshit, there was no game play going on at this point.  Even if you count Gronk's "theme week" nothing ws going on.  It went Jace, Day and Jeff and the 6th sense was dominating things with no indication things were going to turn around.  And why no acknowledgement from it?  I'll tell you why, so they can bring it back when they see fit
UGH!

ctown, get into the dungeon and do what you must to stop this from coming back........ Shocked

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: Why BB takeover disappeared   Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:19 pm

ctown28 wrote:

Julie Chen wrote:

This is a bunch of bullshit, there was no game play going on at this point.  Even if you count Gronk's "theme week" nothing ws going on.  It went Jace, Day and Jeff and the 6th sense was dominating things with no indication things were going to turn around.  And why no acknowledgement from it?  I'll tell you why, so they can bring it back when they see fit

Well, if there was "too much going on" at that point in the game and they wanted to focus on the game itself, then they should have gotten rid of the BOB. I would much rather have had the regular single HOH theme that they are doing now with the takeover twist each week rather than continuing the BOB.

You are right Ctown, this statement is orchestrated in a way for them to be able to bring it back at some point, even if only for a week....................................Survivor week! chuckle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why BB takeover disappeared   

Back to top Go down

Why BB takeover disappeared
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1