Vanessa ON THE BLOCK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Vanessa on the block   Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:16 pm

And she is in full meltdown mode. Really going after Shelli and asking her if she knew. Shelli hasn't given her a direct answer and Vanessa is pissed. I'm waiting for Shelli to pull out the "Why didn't you tell me I was going on the block?" card. Vanessa seems to forget these little facts like she knew Shelli would be going up
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7297

PostSubject: Vanessa ON THE BLOCK   Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:18 pm

Well, Becky went through with it. She gave Austin about a 5-minute forewarning that it was going to happen and why. She is playing all sides, makes deals with everyone for safety, but can't keep them all, looks for reasons to change the target, etc.

Shelli went to comfort Vanessa and Vanessa right away attacked her saying she knew (she did), but Shelli said she tried to tell Vanessa she had a weird feeling about the veto ceremony and she didn't think it would be Johnny Mac. Vanessa then said "why would she lie?...............why not just tell me? Guess she forgets that she told nobody but her own little group about Jason either. Karma is a bitch baby!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa ON THE BLOCK   Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:21 pm

And of course she is telling Shelli that Becky will NEVER win this game because Vanessa will be a "hell of a jury member!"

Now she is saying that she saved Becky and got all that extra blood on her hands just to keep her word to Becky. Becky's counter to that in her other conversations (like now with Austin and the twins) is that she didn't do all that to keep Becky safe, she did it to send Jason home and put Austin under her thumb and feeling like he owes her everything in the game. This girl has a better grasp on things than I thought. Plus she is telling Austin and the twins that to watch Vanessa turn on Austin so easily, someone she has worked with for much of the game told her that any deal she would have with her would not mean shit!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa ON THE BLOCK   Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:22 pm

Sorry Ctown, I did it again. It wasn't on here when I started the thread, but of course my long-winded post took a minute or two and now we have 2 threads again. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa ON THE BLOCK   Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:24 pm

ctown28 wrote:
And she is in full meltdown mode.  Really going after Shelli and asking her if she knew.  Shelli hasn't given her a direct answer and Vanessa is pissed.  I'm waiting for Shelli to pull out the "Why didn't you tell me I was going on the block?" card.  Vanessa seems to forget these little facts like she knew Shelli would be going up

This is EXACTLY my question. Shelli is sitting there taking all the shit she is shoveling. I get she wants to remain calm so as not to flip the target, but with only the 2 of them there, I would definitely have thrown that out there. Steve told Vanessa that Johnny Mac and Shelli were concerned about the 8-person deal that did not involve any of the 3 of them.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa ON THE BLOCK   Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:26 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Sorry Ctown, I did it again.  It wasn't on here when I started the thread, but of course my long-winded post took a minute or two and now we have 2 threads again.  Sorry!

No worries, I have the power of merging them
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa ON THE BLOCK   Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:30 pm

Vanessa is even being shitty with Steve. I really hope it comes out that the entire house knew she was the target. What's she going to do? Be a bitter juror against all of them?

This all goes back to what I said about Vanessas last HoH. By not going through with the plan to send Austin home, it completely ruined her game. She was playing so good and let that one decision derail it and it's been a snowball effect ever since.

If she had sent Austin home, these past two weeks would've played out much differently and she'd have never been targetted
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa ON THE BLOCK   Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:40 pm

Vanessa bitching and moaning that she has been nothing but loyal and has integrity blah, blah, blah. Does she not remember the initial plan was to put up Shelli and floaters and send Shelli packing, yet she has been campaigning to keep Shelli since the noms came out, not realizing she would be the one going against her.

Now the talk shifts to them saying they will not campaign against each other, which is such bullshit. You do anything you can to stay in that house at this point. I guarantee by the end of the day, Vanessa throws Shelli under the bus, gets in the bus herself, runs her ass over, and then for good measure backs the bus up again.

I can see Shelli not campaigning much because she knows she has the numbers. Let Vanessa dig her own grave.

She thinks she will blow up Becky's game by saying how much she knew about the Jason thing and when she knew it, but the other side already knows all of that information. Her latest delusion is that Steve sold her out and is the one that got in Becky's ear. Newsflash for you idiot, you got in Johnny Mac's face right before last weeks eviction. It doesn't exactly take Sherlock Holmes to figure out who wanted it the most
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa ON THE BLOCK   Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:44 pm

I bow to your power Ctown!

I had to laugh when Becky was giving Austin the short version before the ceremony of what she was doing and why and he said "aren't you afraid she will blow up your game?" And she said "yes, I know she will."

Guess she meant it when she said she was not going to play scared. Meanwhile Vanessa has told Shelli she is going to blow up Becky's game, going to be a bitter jury member to turn everyone against Becky and then tells Austin she has too much class to blow up on anyone.

We all know she will brood in her bed for a bit, try to get a pity party and then will go balls to the wall with some HUGE plan and try to pull Austin, the twins and Steve into it with threats of exposing their alliance. I hope they all just tell her to piss up a rope because nobody cares what she has to say.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa ON THE BLOCK   Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:46 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I bow to your power Ctown!

I had to laugh when Becky was giving Austin the short version before the ceremony of what she was doing and why and he said "aren't you afraid she will blow up your game?"  And she said "yes, I know she will."  

Guess she meant it when she said she was not going to play scared.  Meanwhile Vanessa has told Shelli she is going to blow up Becky's game, going to be a bitter jury member to turn everyone against Becky and then tells Austin she has too much class to blow up on anyone.  

We all know she will brood in her bed for a bit, try to get a pity party and then will go balls to the wall with some HUGE plan and try to pull Austin, the twins and Steve into it with threats of exposing their alliance.  I hope they all just tell her to piss up a rope because nobody cares what she has to say.

She can pull the Austwins and Steve all she wants, she's still going home. She needs 5 votes to stay and she doesn't have them. No way can she flip James, Meg, Jackie or Johnny Mac and Becky is the tie-breaker vote. She may try to flip James but it's not going to work. He's on to her
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa ON THE BLOCK   Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:06 pm

Now Vanessa is trying to blow up Becky to Jackie and Jackie is taking Becky's side which is just pissing Vanessa off even more. Jackie told her that Vanessa put Becky into a position where she had no choice
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa ON THE BLOCK   Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:23 pm

Vanessa also told them that she would be talking to each of them, James first and Jackie second with ALL her info. She left the room in a huff a few minutes later and was called to the DR.

After she was gone, Jackie said if she tries to have a private conversation with her, she is just going to tell her that if she wants to talk to her, she can talk in front of her friends because she has NO SECRETS from any of them.

And by the way, Shelli also basically got Vanessa and Austin to almost admit that the 8-person plan was to put up Shelli and Johnny Mac or Steve and they didn't even notice that this little tidbit slipped!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa ON THE BLOCK   Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:56 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Vanessa also told them that she would be talking to each of them, James first and Jackie second with ALL her info.  She left the room in a huff a few minutes later and was called to the DR.  

After she was gone, Jackie said if she tries to have a private conversation with her, she is just going to tell her that if she wants to talk to her, she can talk in front of her friends because she has NO SECRETS from any of them.

And by the way, Shelli also basically got Vanessa and Austin to almost admit that the 8-person plan was to put up Shelli and Johnny Mac or Steve and they didn't even notice that this little tidbit slipped!

I doubt she even noticed.....lol J/K cheers1

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa ON THE BLOCK   Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:53 pm

Yeah she was playing a pretty good game until she went back on her deal. I think it's funny she thinks she can sway people in jury. At this point no one believes a word she says. I hope they stick to not talking to her one on one. But they aren't going to believe her anyway.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa ON THE BLOCK   Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:32 am

I am beginning to think that BB is giving out stupid pills in the DR. James, Meg and Jackie are thinking about keeping Vanessa and sending Shelli to jury. I think it is just stupid, plain and simple.

They are going to be hanging Becky out to dry because Becky went all in on this move supposedly with their support. I understand James' perspective as far as Shelli being in the house during the DE, but he has not even attempted to talk to Shelli at all. If he was planning to do so, he probably won't now because Shelli and the twins went through his things to find a shirt or hoodie that James had been wearing of Clay's. James doesn't know the twins helped with it, he only thinks it is Shelli. He said that he would have given it to her if she would have just asked. A silly little thing like this is going to blow shit up. Good grief.

I also think when Vanessa shared with the 3 of them that Becky was feeding information to Shelli and Clay last week, and said Becky was the one who offered James as a person to go home instead of Jason (not remembering he was safe from BOB), it struck a nerve with James and Meg. Jackie tried to explain it away stating Becky said she was led to believe that the 3 of them had turned on her.

I have even tried to think of this from their perspective in that they don't really know that Vanessa is with Austin and the twins the way she is, and I still don't see the logic because they see Shelli by herself too. I know they think that Becky really likes Shelli and maybe they think they could lose her to Shelli, but if they do this to Becky they will lose her anyway.

I think part of the motivation here is that Becky has been droning on about her big move all day long. Other people try to talk and she just talks over them and it is getting quite annoying. They also see that she is bonding a lot with the twins so they are feeling on the bottom. Another point James has is that they all flipped the vote on him last week keeping Shelli too.

It is still early in the week and things will change back and forth several times between now and then, but the fact that these 3 are contemplating this to the extent they are does not look good. Quite frankly, I think Austin and Liz are glad that Vanessa is on their way out because they are tired of her blowing shit up all the time, so I can see Austin "leaking" the information to Becky that she needs to talk to them about it.

I just had a thought that it might be a smart move in 1 respect, they move Becky and Johnny Mac up the target list in front of them for Vanessa, Austin and the twins, But they are going to lose Becky in the process and with her comes some loyalty from Johnny Mac.

I am hoping that since Johnny Mac keeps his ear to the ground and hears information, he will get wind of this and before it goes too far Becky talks to them. I also hope Johnny Mac encourages Shelli again to talk to all of them and make at least a short-term truce with James.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa ON THE BLOCK   Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:21 am

I think it's premature to think this is serious. It's all over a stupid shirt. The main thing is to not overthink it. At this point they were just discussing it, with the group, cooler heads usually prevail. Vanessa antics alone shoould be enough to show that she is too erratci to keep in the house. She tried to blow up everyones game and it's obvious she can't be trusted.

Vannesa alos told the Austwins that she isn't done yet. That she has an ultimate "Vanessa plan" to stay in the house. Is she going to use the stupid shirt thing and throw Shelli under the bus? So much for that integrity
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa ON THE BLOCK   Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:58 am

ctown28 wrote:
Vanessa is even being shitty with Steve.  I really hope it comes out that the entire house knew she was the target.  What's she going to do?  Be a bitter juror against all of them?

This all goes back to what I said about Vanessas last HoH.  By not going through with the plan to send Austin home, it completely ruined her game.  She was playing so good and let that one decision derail it and it's been a snowball effect ever since.

If she had sent Austin home, these past two weeks would've played out much differently and she'd have never been targetted
Agreed.  Her game is falling apart.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa ON THE BLOCK   Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:00 am

ctown28 wrote:
I think it's premature to think this is serious.  It's all over a stupid shirt.  The main thing is to not overthink it.  At this point they were just discussing it, with the group, cooler heads usually prevail.  Vanessa antics alone shoould be enough to show that she is too erratci to keep in the house.  She tried to blow up everyones game and it's obvious she can't be trusted.

Vannesa alos told the Austwins that she isn't done yet.  That she has an ultimate "Vanessa plan" to stay in the house.  Is she going to use the stupid shirt thing and throw Shelli under the bus?  So much for that integrity

You are probably right about Vanessa's antics shooting down the plan before it actually begins. She did mention to Julia earlier that she was going to try to flip James' vote to give her 5 votes (Austin, Liz, Julia, Steve, James) to stay so I am thinking that will be part of her ultimate plan. The funny part about it is that this would put Steve is a very hot spot as potentially a swing vote. If he keeps Vanessa, he may well lose Johnny Mac. Johnny Mac knows Steve is playing the middle right now and could blow him up in that respect because he wants Vanessa gone more than anyone in the house.

I guess we will see how is plays out. I know this is arm chair quarterbacking, but it just looks so simple to James and Shelli to come to an understanding, even temporary. They are both reasonable people (unlike some in the house) and I believe if they were in a room and actually talked, they could come to the conclusion that the rift between them was started by Audrey and Vanessa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa ON THE BLOCK   

Back to top Go down

Vanessa ON THE BLOCK
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1