Returning HG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Returning HG   Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:09 pm

We all heard Julie tell the HG's on Thursday that "just because you're in jury, doesn't necessarily mean you are out of the game" This obviously sets up an opportunity for a returning HG, but it also does not mean 100% there will be one. We've already done the math, wher chap corrected my mistake, and for this to happen they would need 3 double evictions.

So do you think there will be a returning HG? Personally, I think it is a smokescreen to keep the HG's on their toes. Just like the BB Takeover that has since disappeared. So far this has been the best season in years and it really took off after any twist has ended. That's not a coincidence, leave twists out of the game and let these people play.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Returning HG   Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:26 pm

ctown28 wrote:
We all heard Julie tell the HG's on Thursday that "just because you're in jury, doesn't necessarily mean you are out of the game"  This obviously sets up an opportunity for a returning HG, but it also does not mean 100% there will be one.  We've already done the math, wher chap corrected my mistake, and for this to happen they would need 3 double evictions.

So do you think there will be a returning HG?  Personally, I think it is a smokescreen to keep the HG's on their toes.  Just like the BB Takeover that has since disappeared.  So far this has been the best season in years and it really took off after any twist has ended.  That's not a coincidence, leave twists out of the game and let these people play.

Twists are good though. Look if Shelli and Clay had not be split up this season would have been a snooze fest, Yes? I mean we were lucky that James pulled out the win but if he hadn't the same shit that's been going on for the first few weeks would still be going on and that's no fun.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Returning HG   Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:22 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
We all heard Julie tell the HG's on Thursday that "just because you're in jury, doesn't necessarily mean you are out of the game"  This obviously sets up an opportunity for a returning HG, but it also does not mean 100% there will be one.  We've already done the math, wher chap corrected my mistake, and for this to happen they would need 3 double evictions.

So do you think there will be a returning HG?  Personally, I think it is a smokescreen to keep the HG's on their toes.  Just like the BB Takeover that has since disappeared.  So far this has been the best season in years and it really took off after any twist has ended.  That's not a coincidence, leave twists out of the game and let these people play.

Twists are good though. Look if Shelli and Clay had not be split up this season would have been a snooze fest, Yes? I mean we were lucky that James pulled out the win but if he hadn't the same shit that's been going on for the first few weeks would still be going on and that's no fun.

How are twists good? It wasn't until the stupid BotB twist was over that they were able to even attempt to spilt up Clay and Shelli. If it had remained, James and Shelli would've been HoH and then that whole backdoor bullshit would've come into play again.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7296

PostSubject: Re: Returning HG   Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:47 pm

I was thinking about this too. One the one hand, Julie only made that announcement to the hg's and didn't say anything to us about it. That kind of made me think it was a smokescreen also. However, I am convinced there will be a Survivor takeover at some point this season and the fact that the theme of Survivor this season is "second chances" the allure of using that to bring someone back into the house is just too hard to pass up.

So this is my prediction of how it will happen.

Thursday is a double eviction, first 2 members of the jury are evicted and sequestered for possible return. Next week (08/20) the eviction will go through as a regular week. Immediately following the eviction instead of HOH beginning, Julie announces a BB takeover and calls them all to the LR to introduce Jeff as the takeover host of the week. Jeff announces that the jury members have just entered Redemption Island or Second Chance Island or something like that. They will see on the screen the 3 jury members competing to return to the house in a short comp. The winner comes into the game. The other 2 go to the jury house.

The HOH comp begins in Survivor fashion, like standing on a thing piece of board or something like that. Show ends without an HOH being crowned. Then, the next eviction (08/27) is another double eviction. Then they will follow the regular script throwing in another double eviction on 09/10.

I think this would be very exciting as a viewer, it is keeping the hg's guessing all the time because they will not see a double eviction coming so quickly. They also are assuming that the returning hg will be after the 4th jury member is evicted, so there is yet another element of surprise.

I think it would be epic! Expect the unexpected!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Returning HG   Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:42 am

And one more thing on the Survivor takeover. EVERYONE is on slop and rice. They will have a comp to win reward in the form of food. A certain number, like 2 win and get to each choose someone to take on the reward. These things almost ALWAYS cause problems because of the choices made.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Returning HG   Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:20 am

chap5788 wrote:

I think it would be epic!  Expect the unexpected!

That's the problem, everything has gotten predictable. I would like to see them shake things up a bit as well. I'm not sure if I agree that the Survivor thing will still happen. CBS seems to be avoiding the question as to what happened to the BB takeover thing. If they start up again, it will just bring more attention to it and will look like manipulation as they are now picking and choosng when to use it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Returning HG   Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:51 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

That's the problem, everything has gotten predictable.  I would like to see them shake things up a bit as well.  I'm not sure if I agree that the Survivor thing will still happen.  CBS seems to be avoiding the question as to what happened to the BB takeover thing.  If they start up again, it will just bring more attention to it and will look like manipulation as they are now picking and choosng when to use it.

Since when does production care if we are aware they are trying to manipulate the game? chuckle
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: Returning HG   Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:07 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

That's the problem, everything has gotten predictable.  I would like to see them shake things up a bit as well.  I'm not sure if I agree that the Survivor thing will still happen.  CBS seems to be avoiding the question as to what happened to the BB takeover thing.  If they start up again, it will just bring more attention to it and will look like manipulation as they are now picking and choosng when to use it.

Since when does production care if we are aware they are trying to manipulate the game?  chuckle
clapping clapping clapping clapping

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning HG   

Back to top Go down

Returning HG
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1