What is the best play for DE?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: What is the best play for DE?   Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:07 am

Just that simple. Who do you think would be a good play on DE night? The twins? Austin? J Mac? James? Meg? Shellie? Steve? Becky? Shelli/Vanessa (which ever one stays this week)

I think the twins are a safe bet but, you can only go after one so you are left with the other one and Austin to deal with and time after time in BB we have seen the surviving nom end up as HOH.

If in tonight's ep we get to see J Mac and Vanessa's blow up then I may have to start pulling for J Mac in this game. I mean wouldn't you all like to see what the usual "Joker" of the house is like when he is mad? We saw how serious he was when he went in to vote to evict Clay. Dropping the comment that it had been "A long day" before he voted.

I think seeing J Mac win the second HOH would be perfect but then I think....It would be perfect for J Mac to win any HOH just so we could see what he is thinking.

Any ways what do you think? What would be the best play for DE?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Re: What is the best play for DE?   Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:44 pm

Assuming Vanessa is the one that will be going out the door, we lose the anxiety she would have during the DE. The second HoH will certainly be questions so it's anyones guess. This could crtainly favor Shelli, but is her head really in the game right now. This is the 2nd week in a row she is in the hot seat on eviction night. The Austwins have the least chance of actually winning the comp, Austin just doesn't pay attention to detail and neither do the twins really. This could be a time for Steve to make his move because he doesn't have time to think about it. It could also be a time for MEg to step up to the plate. She has the memory skills and is observant but she's still not really on anyones radar
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: What is the best play for DE?   Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:12 pm

This is a very good question. It really depends on who wins that HOH which way it will go. It will also depend on what happens leading up to the eviction of Vanessa this week because she is going to cause A LOT of trouble for many people in the house. I don't think there is going to be a secret left in the house for anyone once she is done.

Now, if James can establish some sort of truce with Shelli for the time being since their group is going to be the ones keeping her in the house, then Shelli might set her sights on Austin, but I am not sure Shelli can ever get over James sending Clay out the door. Once Vanessa is on the block, James needs to have a conversation with Shelli and say that he believes that the fracture between him and Shelli/Clay was a result of Vanessa's shenanigans. Be honest and tell her that he believed in his gut that they had turned their backs on him and were targeting him based on information from Vanessa and Austin/twins as well. Since they wouldn't give up any other information, he felt that was his only move. If he had it to do over, he would have put Vanessa and Austin on the block. It might work short-term, but ultimately I believe they will still target each other.

So with that being said, I would think if Shelli wins HOH, she will put up James and Meg. If a backdoor presents itself, she just might send Austin out of the house. She knows Julia does not really like Austin and Liz is growing tired of pretending her feelings for him. They may even be thankful for it to some degree.

Meg seems to be fixated on getting Steve out of the game. I believe she might put up Steve and Shelli again because they are "safe targets" for her. If the backdoor presents itself, she will more than likely just put up Austin or the twins up as a pawn so Shelli or Steve (the one left on the block) go home.

Jackie is hungry for the power, no doubt. She will more than likely put up Shelli and Steve like Meg because they are easy targets. But if the backdoor presents itself, she may even try to get Austin out of the game.

Austin will probably want to avenge Vanessa's eviction, UNLESS Vanessa blows up his game on her way out. If that happens and they turn on each other, then I can see him targeting Steve and Johnny Mac to be safe.

I have no idea what the twins will do. Julia has said in recent weeks that if ANYONE takes out Vanessa, she will gun for them hard. But, again, if Vanessa blows shit up, who knows. These girls play completely with emotion and if someone pisses them off the day of the double eviction, they might be on the block.

Ultimately, if anyone in the house does not take out Austin or Liz, they are complete morons. This is the strongest 3-some in the house and they will use that each and every week to their advantage. At least target Austin first to take away the 3rd wheel and might not suffer from retaliation too badly from the twins if they get power later.

I also thought of sending Shelli out because she does have some connections with Steve, Johnny Mac, Becky and the twins, and if she slips by a few weeks, she could very well win the game. But, like Ctown said, her head does not seem to be in the game very much right now. The veto comp was a detail oriented comp and she completely bombed at it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is the best play for DE?   Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:57 pm

Shelli winning HoH would be interesting. With Vanessa on her way out the door, this is a chance for Shelli to start with a clean slate. She doesn't neccesarilly have to target James. The sixth sense is pretty much dead now and I'm not sure she ever had much loyalty to Austin, the twins are a different story though. She's been pretty close with them throughout. It may be the opportunity they are looking for to cut ties with Austin and get him out of the house
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Re: What is the best play for DE?   Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:23 pm

Ok, now is a good time to ask this. What would be the worse move for DE?

Steve wins and wants to take out Becky but screws it up when she wins POV (or isn't booted out of the house) Becky then wins HOH and works to get Steve out of the house.

This is an example. I could do a better one but I am running out of time and need to get going so you guys tell me. Enjoy and catch ya later.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is the best play for DE?   Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:20 pm

Naru wrote:
Ok, now is a good time to ask this. What would be the worse move for DE?

Steve wins and wants to take out Becky but screws it up when she wins POV (or isn't booted out of the house) Becky then wins HOH and works to get Steve out of the house.

This is an example. I could do a better one but I am running out of time and need to get going so you guys tell me. Enjoy and catch ya later.

I don't think there is a bad move out there. Everyone has at least a primary and secondary target out there. It's no secret that Becky and Steve will be going after each other. Here's a list of possible targets.

Austin: Steve, James, Jackie

Becky: Steve, Shelli

Jackie: Shelli, either of the twins

James: Shelli, either of the twins

John: This is probably the toughest one to read, thinking he would target the twins

Liz: James, Jackie, Meg

Julia: James, Jackie, Meg

Meg: Shelli, Austin, twins

Shelli: James, Jackie, Meg

Steve: Becky, the twins

Vanessa (if by chance she stays) James, Jackie, Meg

If Vanessa does somehow stay, she becomes the #1 target for Becky, Jackie, James and Meg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best play for DE?   

Back to top Go down

What is the best play for DE?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1