DR leak

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: DR leak   Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:44 am

It appears the DR has told James he is America's player.

I seem to remember this from week 1 when Audrey found the America's player card in HoH but then nothing was ever said about it again
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DR leak   Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:17 pm

This can be heard on the feeds. Go to 3:35 AM on 8/7 on the quad camera feed. Right around the 3:335:40 mark the cameras come back and you can here James say:

"What? America's Player Card"

And Production replies "Congratulations"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: DR leak   Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:35 pm

When I saw this on Joker's I was skeptical, but I went back and listened and it sounds legit. I remember when Audrey read that card in James' HOH room and then we never heard anything more about it. I thought maybe they voided it or something since Audrey read the card to others.

Now we have this and he would actually be good at this if it is pranks and stuff like that. The question I have is, how did they determine who was designated America's Player? I have not seen anything about a vote. I don't recall a vote or anything at the beginning of the game unless this was done on social media, then I would not know about it.

Now my worry here is that they are doing this to save Vanessa because the votes could potentially be split into a tie. Hopefully James will be smart enough to just decline the "mission" if they want him to throw out a hinky vote or something.

I have to say if there was a vote, of the people left in the house I would have chosen Johnny Mac or James.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DR leak   Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:07 pm

chap5788 wrote:
When I saw this on Joker's I was skeptical, but I went back and listened and it sounds legit.  I remember when Audrey read that card in James' HOH room and then we never heard anything more about it.  I thought maybe they voided it or something since Audrey read the card to others.  

Now we have this and he would actually be good at this if it is pranks and stuff like that.  The question I have is, how did they determine who was designated America's Player?  I have not seen anything about a vote.  I don't recall a vote or anything at the beginning of the game unless this was done on social media, then I would not know about it.  

Now my worry here is that they are doing this to save Vanessa because the votes could potentially be split into a tie.  Hopefully James will be smart enough to just decline the "mission" if they want him to throw out a hinky vote or something.

I have to say if there was a vote, of the people left in the house I would have chosen Johnny Mac or James.

There was no vote in social media, I can tell you that with 100% accuracy, I am all over Twitter and it certainly would've been on there
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: DR leak   Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:20 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
When I saw this on Joker's I was skeptical, but I went back and listened and it sounds legit.  I remember when Audrey read that card in James' HOH room and then we never heard anything more about it.  I thought maybe they voided it or something since Audrey read the card to others.  

Now we have this and he would actually be good at this if it is pranks and stuff like that.  The question I have is, how did they determine who was designated America's Player?  I have not seen anything about a vote.  I don't recall a vote or anything at the beginning of the game unless this was done on social media, then I would not know about it.  

Now my worry here is that they are doing this to save Vanessa because the votes could potentially be split into a tie.  Hopefully James will be smart enough to just decline the "mission" if they want him to throw out a hinky vote or something.

There was no vote in social media, I can tell you that with 100% accuracy, I am all over Twitter and it certainly would've been on there

I figured as much or you would have said something about it when Audrey read the card or now with this DR leak. Wonder how they are going to spin this?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DR leak   Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:28 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I figured as much or you would have said something about it when Audrey read the card or now with this DR leak.  Wonder how they are going to spin this?

Or if they even acknowledge it. Whatch them do an America's vote Sunday and then announce James as the winner on Thursday. Fact of the matter is, they are busted.

Either that or they will say it's because he was he first HoH
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Re: DR leak   Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:00 pm

What if he won it? You know, they decided to pick who ever won the next HOH to be AP but they had to wait till the HOH after that to make it official? (yeah, even as I type it, it sounds stupid.)

The current events thing. Maybe James was the only one to get it right and that was how they picked it? Maybe?

I do agree though I would have picked Johnny Mac then James.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: DR leak   Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:14 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Or if they even acknowledge it.  Whatch them do an America's vote Sunday and then announce James as the winner on Thursday.  Fact of the matter is, they are busted.

I was thinking the same thing about the voting. I guess him being the first HOH is as good of an idea as any to push it through.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11433

PostSubject: Re: DR leak   Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:29 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I figured as much or you would have said something about it when Audrey read the card or now with this DR leak.  Wonder how they are going to spin this?

Or if they even acknowledge it.  Whatch them do an America's vote Sunday and then announce James as the winner on Thursday.  Fact of the matter is, they are busted.

Not that I mind if James is America's Player, I like him, but shouldn't WE get to decide that? Nevermind.....what was I thinking?  Confused

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Re: DR leak   Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:35 pm

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Not that I mind if James is America's Player, I like him, but shouldn't WE get to decide that? Nevermind.....what was I thinking?  Confused

Shame, shame, here it is a little past the half way mark and WE the BB fans haven't had any input this season. What does that tell you?

zipit hand

affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DR leak   Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:47 pm

Naru wrote:

Shame, shame, here it is a little past the half way mark and WE the BB fans haven't had any input this season. What does that tell you?

zipit hand

It tells me that we shouldn't ever have any say in it. Notice how this is the most interesting season in years? Why do you think that is? I'll tell you why, because there hasn't been any twist to fuck up the game. Once BotB was gone, the game suddenly got better and there hasn't been a chance for manipulation. Let them play the game and leave it at that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DR leak   

Back to top Go down

DR leak
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1