Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7296

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 HOH   Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:32 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

If one wins veto there is a potential for BOTH of them to stay and coming after you.  

Someone please give me the scenario for both of them to stay.  If you are solid with Meg, James, Jackie and John that is all you need.  You control the replacement.  Who are they going to flip?  Lets say Shelli and Vaneesa are up, Vanessa wins veto and takes herself down.  You put up Steve.  How can it flip.  James, Meg and Jackie are keeping Steve.  John is keeping Steve (to be fair, Becky may not know that) so the only one that can fuck it up is Becky herself.

Shelli goes home, and yes, you missed the target, but you really hit that target hard.  Even if Vanessa tries to regroup with Austin and the twins, how much trust is really there.  Vanessa is still running scared.

If Shelli wins veto, hey great, your target is still up there and you get your target.  Again you have James, JAckie, Meg and John.   I just don't see a situation how they both stay should you put them both up.

The only SOLID votes she has are James, Meg and Jackie. Johnny is solid IF Vanessa is the one who is still up there, but if it is Shelli, don't be so sure. He is close with Becky, but his allegiance throughout this game has been to Clay and Shelli. So if Vanessa wins and removes herself, Steve goes on the block. This puts Johnny at a crossroads and he has to pick a side. Does he choose to go with Becky, James, Meg and Jackie with only 2 potential HOH winners in the group for the double eviction being Jackie and James (Meg is useless and Becky can't play). Or, does he choose to vote to keep Shelli along with Vanessa, Austin and the twins? I am thinking he is going to go with Shelli and that group because he could buy himself at least a couple more weeks unless Becky's side does win this next HOH which is not very likely.

THIS is how they have the potential of both staying and Becky would be TARGET #1 in the house and not be able to play in the next HOH.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 HOH   Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:59 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

If one wins veto there is a potential for BOTH of them to stay and coming after you.  

Someone please give me the scenario for both of them to stay.  If you are solid with Meg, James, Jackie and John that is all you need.  You control the replacement.  Who are they going to flip?  Lets say Shelli and Vaneesa are up, Vanessa wins veto and takes herself down.  You put up Steve.  How can it flip.  James, Meg and Jackie are keeping Steve.  John is keeping Steve (to be fair, Becky may not know that) so the only one that can fuck it up is Becky herself.

Shelli goes home, and yes, you missed the target, but you really hit that target hard.  Even if Vanessa tries to regroup with Austin and the twins, how much trust is really there.  Vanessa is still running scared.

If Shelli wins veto, hey great, your target is still up there and you get your target.  Again you have James, JAckie, Meg and John.   I just don't see a situation how they both stay should you put them both up.

The only SOLID votes she has are James, Meg and Jackie.  Johnny is solid IF Vanessa is the one who is still up there, but if it is Shelli, don't be so sure.  He is close with Becky, but his allegiance throughout this game has been to Clay and Shelli.  So if Vanessa wins and removes herself, Steve goes on the block.  This puts Johnny at a crossroads and he has to pick a side.  Does he choose to go with Becky, James, Meg and Jackie with only 2 potential HOH winners in the group for the double eviction being Jackie and James (Meg is useless and Becky can't play).  Or, does he choose to vote to keep Shelli along with Vanessa, Austin and the twins?  I am thinking he is going to go with Shelli and that group because he could buy himself at least a couple more weeks unless Becky's side does win this next HOH which is not very likely.  

THIS is how they have the potential of both staying and Becky would be TARGET #1 in the house and not be able to play in the next HOH.

Ah! But Thursday is a DE and if she can get threw the second eviction she will be fine. Because if J Mac wins HOH he will target the twins. I think if anyone other then the twins and Austin win they will all target the twins for the DE thing. If the Aus-twins win HOH I look for them to target Shelli/Vanessa or James.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 HOH   Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:11 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

The only SOLID votes she has are James, Meg and Jackie.  Johnny is solid IF Vanessa is the one who is still up there, but if it is Shelli, don't be so sure.  He is close with Becky, but his allegiance throughout this game has been to Clay and Shelli.  So if Vanessa wins and removes herself, Steve goes on the block.  This puts Johnny at a crossroads and he has to pick a side.  Does he choose to go with Becky, James, Meg and Jackie with only 2 potential HOH winners in the group for the double eviction being Jackie and James (Meg is useless and Becky can't play).  Or, does he choose to vote to keep Shelli along with Vanessa, Austin and the twins?  I am thinking he is going to go with Shelli and that group because he could buy himself at least a couple more weeks unless Becky's side does win this next HOH which is not very likely.  

Johns allegiance was to Clay and not so much Shelli, he has made that apparent to Becky and all but told her this. She puts Steve up do you really think John is going to vote Steve out. Even though Becky doesn't know it, John is in a secret alliance with Steve and I see no scenario wher he votes Steve out. Those two working together is actually the best kept secret in the house. They aren't seen together at all and don't talk much, only when they need to
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7296

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 HOH   Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:46 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Johns allegiance was to Clay and not so much Shelli, he has made that apparent to Becky and all but told her this.  She puts Steve up do you really think John is going to vote Steve out.  Even though Becky doesn't know it, John is in a secret alliance with Steve and I see no scenario wher he votes Steve out.  Those two working together is actually the best kept secret in the house.  They aren't seen together at all and don't talk much, only when they need to

You are correct, his allegiance was more to Clay than Shelli, but he has been strategizing with Shelli ever since Clay left, so that bond is still there. As far as the Steve alliance, he told Shelli and Clay about that final 2 deal and said it was fake a week or so ago. I think initially it was fake, but John does seem more loyal to it as of late. However, Steve throws comps, Steve has no power in the house, and Steve would never openly save John without Vanessa's direct approval, so John has more protection keeping Shelli (IF that is what Vanessa ultimately wanted to do at that point) and rolling with that side of the house at least for a week or two. Of course, he really can't stand Vanessa so he might go against her just for the sake of not playing the game with her, but like I said, there is the "potential" that both could stay in the house even if both were put up on the block as initial nominations and the target on Becky would be bigger than it is right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 HOH   

Back to top Go down

Week 7 HOH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2