View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Mayhem endurance comp   Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:54 pm

Well this one is going to go on for a while.

Early I will say that MEg has no shot on this.

With the rest, it's a toss up, early predictions I will say Becky has a good shot at it, as does Vanessa and Shelli.

Steve and Johnny Mac, I have no idea
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem endurance comp   Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:09 pm

Liz and Julia looked like they were doing well at the end of the show. I tried to look for Jonny Mac but only caught a glimpse of him but I wouldn't mind seeing him win it.

Would be supper pumped if for some reason Jackie won it. Don't think that is very likely tho.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7297

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem endurance comp   Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:19 pm

Meg, Austin and Steve have NO CHANCE.

I think it favors Jackie, Shelli, Johnny Mac and Liz. Johnny Mac was fired up after the blow up this afternoon and he is the only one who works out religiously every day and is in the best shape. He wants Vanessa out with a vengeance now. The only problem is there is a flaw in his plan. He plans to put up Meg and Liz because no matter who wins the veto, it WILL be used then Vanessa can be the backdoor. He thinks the only glitz is if Vanessa wins veto. The problem is, most likely it will be Liz that comes off the block and Vanessa against Meg will result in Meg going home. I hope that Becky clues him in on more of the information she has. I also hope that Jackie can have some input for him.

Best plan, put up the twins. Then if the veto is used, Vanessa will go home. If it isn't used, Liz goes home.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem endurance comp   Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:28 pm

It is hard with the camera angle to determine who is in the lead, but Becky seems to be the only one who is cupping her hands to transfer more liquid which could be giving her an edge. This is good because even though she has been playing both sides of the fence, she told Johnny Mac this week that she has decided to ride it out with James' side.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem endurance comp   Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:31 pm

I can't see Vanessa's jar, but from the side angle it looks like the twins are lapping her a lot of the time.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem endurance comp   Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:33 pm

Steve is actually doing better than I thought he would do. Austin is pretty much like Derrick was last year...........laughable!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem endurance comp   Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:36 pm

chap5788 wrote:
It is hard with the camera angle to determine who is in the lead, but Becky seems to be the only one who is cupping her hands to transfer more liquid which could be giving her an edge.  This is good because even though she has been playing both sides of the fence, she told Johnny Mac this week that she has decided to ride it out with James' side.

She may say that but Vanessa will soon have her drinking her cool aid.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem endurance comp   Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:45 pm

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
It is hard with the camera angle to determine who is in the lead, but Becky seems to be the only one who is cupping her hands to transfer more liquid which could be giving her an edge.  This is good because even though she has been playing both sides of the fence, she told Johnny Mac this week that she has decided to ride it out with James' side.

I don't think so this time. What Vanessa did today was ugly. She even went as far as to say that Clay and Johnny Mac were either related or gay lovers and she was not kidding. This is her explanation of why they would try to cover for each other.

I think Vanessa pushed the envelope a little too far with her drama this time and if an opportunity arises, I think she is toast.

Now I could see Becky taking the easy way out and trying to send home Steve since she was made to give her word to go after a floater in that stupid little meeting. But she isn't going to just do Vanessa's bidding that is for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem endurance comp   Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:49 pm

Right now I think Becky is in the lead and she doesn't seem to be slowing down like some of the others. They never give a shot of Shelli's jar from the same angle as the others, so it is hard to line it up, but I believe right now right behind Becky (and only by a small amount) is John, Julia, Jackie and Shelli. Their jars appear to be about half full and Becky's is slight over half.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem endurance comp   Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:50 pm

Looks like Becky is doing the best, but like chap said, with the camera angles, it's hard to tell. About half way through right now
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem endurance comp   Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:52 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I don't think so this time.  What Vanessa did today was ugly.  She even went as far as to say that Clay and Johnny Mac were either related or gay lovers and she was not kidding.  This is her explanation of why they would try to cover for each other.  

I think Vanessa pushed the envelope a little too far with her drama this time and if an opportunity arises, I think she is toast.  

Now I could see Becky taking the easy way out and trying to send home Steve since she was made to give her word to go after a floater in that stupid little meeting.  But she isn't going to just do Vanessa's bidding that is for sure.

I hope you are right. After all it was Vanessa who told her (when she won BOB with her) that Au-dread was the target and she was all on board to loose BOB then by some miracle the target changed to Day ( I think it was Day....pretty sure.)

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem endurance comp   Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:59 pm

Looks like Becky and Julia are neck and neck. How funny would it be if Julia put up Austin
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem endurance comp   Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:00 am

ctown28 wrote:
Looks like Becky and Julia are neck and neck.  How funny would it be if Julia put up Austin

I was just thinking the same thing!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem endurance comp   Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:02 am

Becky's lead expanding a little bit. It may get to a point where shecan get all 3 prizes, but I think with the stakes whoever gets the first ball out will take HoH.

The way the house has flipped so many times over the past few days one would be foolish to take 5 grand and risk being a target
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem endurance comp   Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:11 am

Looks like Becky is going to win. neener

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem endurance comp   Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:16 am

Right now it's Becky's comp to loe. Julia is fading fast, nobody else is even close.

How long until Vanessa starts her bullshit? That blowup on Johnnie Mac is going to come back and bite her in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem endurance comp   Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:17 am

ctown28 wrote:
Right now it's Becky's comp to loe.  Julia is fading fast, nobody else is even close.

How long until Vanessa starts her bullshit?  That blowup on Johnnie Mac is going to come back and bite her in the ass.

From your lips to god ears! LET IT BE SO! I bet she won't be pulling any argument BS when her ass is up there.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem endurance comp   Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:19 am

So with the "house agreement" Vanessa made them all give their word they would put up Shelli and Johnny Mac/Steve. Becky is supposed to be aligned with Vanessa and Shelli, but told Johnny Mac she figured out that they were just using her and she was expendable so she was going to roll with the other side (and John on the side). So, now she has the perfect out with Shelli...........tell her that she is going by the agreement that VANESSA set up for the whole home (except for John and Steve). Vanessa also told her alliance that Shelli agreed to go up as a pawn, but they would save her. So Becky can put up Shelli and Steve and still fall within the parameters of the "house deal." Then after veto it is up to her. Especially since they hung them out to dry with the vote and they all decided to vote the other way. Jackie needs to stay on Becky like white on rice and keep her from stumbling.

One of Vanessa's plans in the last day or so was to out Becky to James because she can't stand "people who are two-faced" and playing all sides of the house (pot meet kettle). Shelli and Clay told her it would be of no benefit so she dropped it. Oh how I wish she had done that before tonight!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem endurance comp   Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:23 am

I wonder how Clay would have done with this comp? You would think he would have a lot of balance and a long stride. He actually might have given Becky a run for her money. Except that he hasn't been working out the past few weeks and Becky works out every day, so maybe the lack of stamina would have kicked his ass.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem endurance comp   Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:25 am

Since she has such a lead on the others, if Becky fills up the container and can actually get all 3 balls out at the same time, can she pull them all and carry them to the other end and fill all three slots or does she have to go back and forth with each ball?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem endurance comp   Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:26 am

At this rate, Becky could take all 3 prizes easily.

I would say fuck it and be just like James. Go straight to Vanessa and Shelli up
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem endurance comp   Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:26 am

chap5788 wrote:
Since she has such a lead on the others, if Becky fills up the container and can actually get all 3 balls out at the same time, can she pull them all and carry them to the other end and fill all three slots or does she have to go back and forth with each ball?

I think she has to take them back one at a time, but she still has plenty of time
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem endurance comp   Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:28 am

ctown28 wrote:
At this rate, Becky could take all 3 prizes easily.

I would say fuck it and be just like James.  Go straight to Vanessa and Shelli up

That is EXACTLY what I would do. But, Vanessa will make is clear to Becky that if she goes against the "house agreement" and does anything else, she will rat her out to James, Meg and Jackie. I wonder if Becky will crumble underneath that or not?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem endurance comp   Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:31 am

It's official. Becky wins all 3 prizes.

Let Vanessa bully all she wants. James, MEg and JAckie will not care and look at it as water under the bridge. They don't hold grudges
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem endurance comp   Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:39 am

ctown28 wrote:
It's official.  Becky wins all 3 prizes.

Let Vanessa bully all she wants.  James, MEg and JAckie will not care and look at it as water under the bridge.  They don't hold grudges

I agree that they won't hold a grudge, but will Becky just go ahead and tell them what happened? Shelli and Clay saved her. They asked her to be in this alliance with them and she agreed because she was on the block. Then after James won, she didn't know what to do, etc. She always intended to stay true to them, etc. Or will she succumb to the pressure and do something stupid? This blow up with Johnny Mac today could be a blessing because the entire house seems to be on to Vanessa's little hissy fits and such and my just think she is lying and exaggerating anyway! Oh how I hope that Vanessa gets sent out of the house this week!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem endurance comp   

Back to top Go down

Mayhem endurance comp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next