If Clay is evicted...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2066

PostSubject: If Clay is evicted...   Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:42 pm

It goes to show that neither of these idiots voting know how to play this game! James' HOH was for nothing, because keeping Shelli over Clay is a dumb move. And if she stays, she's going to target James. And so is Vanessa, no matter what the hell she said! So all those people James asked to help him evict Shelli, screwed him over.

Especially Meg & Becky. Meg is an idiot if she votes to evict Clay, just because he asked her to. And so is Becky.

Here's the thing, if someone asks you to evict them, you keep them! Because that just goes to show they have no clue how to play this game, so why not keep them around?? Shelli is so much more of a threat than Clay. Everyone including Clay is an idiot for not seeing that.

If Shelli stays over Clay then I hope with all my heart that she goes after Jackie and James and they get pissed at Meg & Becky for screwing them over! And then somehow Jackie & James make it through the next eviction and target Meg & Becky. Because they're idiots. Also, maybe if this happens, Jackie and James could stop trusting the entire house, like they always do!

Honestly I can't stand anyone in this game anymore. They play with their hearts and have no clue what they're doing. They're letting Vanessa and Shelli (aka Vanessa 2.0) control their game. The only player left in the house that I like and hope wins this thing is John.

I think if Shelli stays might as well write her or Vanessa the check now.

Forgot to add...and if Jackie votes to evict Clay she is even a bigger idiot! Seriously if she does that, I hope she's next out the door. Because she deserves it. Especially knowing that James wanted Shelli gone.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Re: If Clay is evicted...   Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:50 pm

My thoughts exactly, it's Big Brother 101. If someone wants to leave, you keep them. It means they've given up and will be easy to beat.

This was a golden opportunity wasted.

James messed up, he knew Vanessa was wishy washy with the votes, he should've pulled down Clay and put Vanessa up there
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2066

PostSubject: Re: If Clay is evicted...   Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:55 pm

ctown28 wrote:
My thoughts exactly, it's Big Brother 101.  If someone wants to leave, you keep them.  It means they've given up and will be easy to beat.

This was a golden opportunity wasted.

James messed up, he knew Vanessa was wishy washy with the votes, he should've pulled down Clay and put Vanessa up there

Was Clay evicted? My Big Brother doesn't start for another couple of hours. And I haven't bothered to check.

They all messed up. James for not taking Clay off and putting up Vanessa and the rest of the HGs for evicting Clay, if they in fact did.

Please tell me Jackie voted to evict Shelli. On Monday night she was so adamant about sending Shelli home and even said, if we don't send her home it's a waste of HOH. So tell me that she at least voted to evict Shelli!!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If Clay is evicted...   Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:57 pm

9-0 Clay was evicted, it was horrible
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: If Clay is evicted...   Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:06 pm

Well, Clay was evicted proving once and for all that the DIP SHIT who recruited him was thinking with the wrong head. Shout it from the mountain tops. Recruited player that play the game are only one thing. A middle finger to all of those busting their ass's to get onto this show.

I hope they are happy they have proven what a waste of time and space recruiting is.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7296

PostSubject: Re: If Clay is evicted...   Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:14 pm

Vanessa blew up Clay this afternoon. He told her something about Johnny Mac thinking she was after him in an effort for them to resolve things and work together with Shelli. However, Vanessa blew it up in a way that Clay ended up having to act like he lied about the whole thing.

The twins and Austin had already told James that they were voting to keep Clay in the house because he was begging to be sent out and they were doing it "on a human being level." It was all very stupid and James and Jackie were very pissed about it.

Vanessa did this to seal Clay's fate (which was already done) and in the process even tried to make Shelli believe that Clay was scheming against her to stay in the house and let her be blindsided. Shelli was actually believing some of what Vanessa was shoveling.

Vanessa also did this to cast shade on Johnny Mac because the entire house got together and said after the eviction they would all agree to go after floaters because everyone else has been taking out the big targets and those people would sail to the end of the game. Vanessa suggested they put up Clay/Shelli (whoever stayed) against Johnny Mac and the replacement nominee is Steve. That way if Shelli gets off the block they would have a floater going home. If not, Shelli would be evicted. Which now of course nobody believes.

During this blow up Vanessa tried to throw James under the bus for some stuff and he didn't fall for that shit. He cleared his name and him and Clay actually almost came to blows. Vanessa had been telling everyone that James was bullying people into voting out Shelli and she didn't think anyone should be bullied. Then when this fight broke out today, James stepped up and said he has not been bullying anyone and started pointing and asking people if he had done that. Vanessa then said that she didn't think James was bullying anyone, only stating who the target was. James came out of it looking pretty good to everyone.

Also Vanessa has a deal with Johnny Mac (made when Johnny agreed to throw a BOB during her HOH) that she would not put him up or anything until the final 9 and he asked for Becky to be included. Now, this blow up today gives Vanessa her "reason" to go back on that to put him up tonight. Johnny saw it coming a mile away and finally started talking to some people. He said that Vanessa does this emotional blowup shit to target someone without getting blood on her hands every week. He said now he is a target in the house for probably everyone. Shelli said she would not turn on him. He told Shelli he trusts HER, but not Vanessa and she is good at what she does to convince people. He said he will do whatever he needs to do to get her out of the house. Shelli said she can't be the one to target her, but she will never turn on Johnny Mac. Let's see how long that holds true.
Back to top Go down
Missmeliss40
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: If Clay is evicted...   Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:19 pm

Chap- thanks for filling us in on what happened this afternoon. I had heard that shit hit the fan this afternoon and I was coming in here to ask what the hell happened.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: If Clay is evicted...   Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:23 pm

Missmeliss40 wrote:
Chap- thanks for filling us in on what happened this afternoon. I had heard that shit hit the fan this afternoon and I was coming in here to ask what the hell happened.

check tidbits for full coverage...lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: If Clay is evicted...   Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:33 pm

Missmeliss40 wrote:

your welcome
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: If Clay is evicted...   Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:53 am

Wow these guys are so stupid. Vanessa or Shelli will probably win and they will deserve it. I would love for John to follow through and expose Vanessa but will anyone back him or just sit and be picked off. Thanks for the update, I knew something had to have happened today and had a feeling it was Vanessa. It's actually pretty amazing game play, CBS should air it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: If Clay is evicted...   Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:11 am

Wembeley wrote:
Wow these guys are so stupid. Vanessa or Shelli will probably win and they will deserve it. I would love for John to follow through and expose Vanessa but will anyone back him or just sit and be picked off. Thanks for the update, I knew something had to have happened today and had a feeling it was Vanessa. It's actually pretty amazing game play, CBS should air it.

I wouldn't really call it amazing game play because Clay was already being eviction and the other side of the house was accepting that fact. It was actually not necessary t do at all. Vanessa just needs the adrenaline rush of a good blow up and to set up her next target. The problem is that people have seen this too many times and people are not buying it anymore. If anything, she hurt her game a lot with this crap today.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If Clay is evicted...   Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:19 am

Someone even asked how Audrey was able to sneak back in the house and where did she get the Vanessa costume
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Clay is evicted...   

Back to top Go down

If Clay is evicted...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1