Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Re: Shelli and Clay on the block   Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:53 pm

chap5788 wrote:
All I can say is that they BETTER put this shit on the episode going into the eviction.  I am tired of this bullshit of Shelli's precious reputation.  You know if she is actually thinking that it is so appalling that Clay is doing this to her, then there should be a DR session or two as well.  

Come on production, put the REAL Shelli out there for all of America to see instead of just the feedsters!

Now you know as well as I do that's not going to happen. Even if she goes home and is sitting with Julie, they will all be softball questions. You know they will give her a heads up on everything in DR
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: Shelli and Clay on the block   Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:46 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
All I can say is that they BETTER put this shit on the episode going into the eviction.  I am tired of this bullshit of Shelli's precious reputation.  You know if she is actually thinking that it is so appalling that Clay is doing this to her, then there should be a DR session or two as well.  

Come on production, put the REAL Shelli out there for all of America to see instead of just the feedsters!

Now you know as well as I do that's not going to happen.  Even if she goes home and is sitting with Julie, they will all be softball questions.  You know they will give her a heads up on everything in DR

You are probably right, but it would be ridiculous not to show her little strategy session with Vanessa talking about Clay. Every week they show what people do (or don't do like Audrey) to stay in the house. It is time to darken that pretty little image that Shelli has going for her instead of all the fluff and showmance bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Re: Shelli and Clay on the block   Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:46 am

I don't know if Shelli will stay. I know Austin will vote her out because she has thrown him under the bus this week rather than Vanessa. Julia and Liz want to vote with the house with Julia stating that she wants to be on the "good" side of the house. So there is the votes there.

Usually by this time in the game you pretty much know what is going to happen but you have way too many wild cards in that house to see how it will go.
Steve- Does he vote to keep Shelli over Clay?
Jonny Mac - Does he keep Clay over Shelli
Austin - will he let Judas vote or will he be voting?
neener

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Re: Shelli and Clay on the block   Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:35 am

It appears taht yet another 8 prson alliance has been formed and Shelli will be going home now. Why on earth anyone would form an 8 person alliance this late in the game is anyone's guess. Probably becasue Vanessa is a part of it, she doesn't seem to understand small alliances.

How many more times will the person being evicted change before the actual live show?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shelli and Clay on the block   

Back to top Go down

Shelli and Clay on the block
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3