View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Shelli and Clay on the block   Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:08 pm

Oh and they are not handling it very well at all.

3:57 PM Clay said something and lost his cool after noms. Shelli upset

3:59 PM Clay saying James is a piece of *****

4:01 PM Shelli accusing Vanessa of putting Austin before her and Clay

4:01 PM Shelli tells Vanessa the Sixth Sense is over. Vanessa tells her she's gonna hurt her game.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7297

PostSubject: Re: Shelli and Clay on the block   Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:53 pm

I am SOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! James did it! I have spent a few hours today going back and watching the conversations leading up to this and there were times when I thought James was going to screw this up, but he did the right thing.

Shelli and Clay have said every week they don't understand why people get so pissed off about being put up, it is not like they are dying or something. They also say that people need to go out with class that if you don't win HOH, you have to expect you might be put up.

Blowing up immediately at Vanessa was the STUPIDEST move they could have made. If Vanessa had won veto she might have pulled one down and tried to get the votes to save the other one, but she has washed her hands of them now. Plus James did a pretty decent job of setting up the votes and the veto not being used. He told Austin that if he or the twins won and used veto, he would put one of them up, not as a threat, but saying it would ensure Clay or Shelli would definitely go. That is a pretty good block of votes right there.

I am laughing my ass off right now because they took James into the hammock room to talk about it and he said it was a game move because they would always have each others backs, they had made deals and alliances at his expense and never gave him a heads up, but he always had THEIR backs until the shit they pulled last week. They then told him that he is sending out people who would have been loyal to him and kept him safe like they have all along. He said that they supposedly had Jason's back too and they were the 2 votes that could have saved him, but they decided to go with the others and save Becky, that doesn't show loyalty.

Oh and by the way, the best one yet.............Shelli said they should have just let Austin go out the door or voted to keep Jason and they would not be in this mess right now.

Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Chicken Dance jumping smilies jumping smilies jumping smilies jumping smilies jumping smilies Dancing Smilie Dancing Smilie Dancing Smilie Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance 1dance 1dance 1dance
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shelli and Clay on the block   Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:06 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Oh and by the way, the best one yet.............Shelli said they should have just let Austin go out the door or voted to keep Jason and they would not be in this mess right now.

And hta is exactly why I was saying it was a bad move at the time. Not just for Vanessa, but for all of them. If they had went through with the plan and James was still HoH or if Jason had one, who would be the target right now? Probably Steve or Johnny Mac. There they are safe yet again and now their entire alliance sans Austin would be back in play for HoH next week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shelli and Clay on the block   Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:07 pm

I didn't even mind so much that they made a game move, it was the aftermath of not owning up to it and trying to deflect all of the blame on Vanessa. Did they really think that was going to work? Like James told them, at the end of the day, they still voted to evict Jason, it was their decision and not anyone elses.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Shelli and Clay on the block   Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:10 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I didn't even mind so much that they made a game move, it was the aftermath of not owning up to it and trying to deflect all of the blame on Vanessa.  Did they really think that was going to work?  Like James told them, at the end of the day, they still voted to evict Jason, it was their decision and not anyone elses.  

And that pretty much says it all right there!
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 2693

PostSubject: Re: Shelli and Clay on the block   Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:28 pm

I haven't commented much this season but have been lurking & want to thank you all for the updates. I am so proud of James right now for doing the right thing & I can't wait for BBAD tonight to see what's going on. I hope Shelli's super fake smile disappears & I'm hoping that she will go before Clay. I find him a bit more tolerable.

Off topic but have to say I am thoroughly enjoying watching Austin be the odd man out with the twins. I personally find him revolting & nearly vomited when he kissed Liz the other day & his groping gives me the creeps. Puke
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Shelli and Clay on the block   Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:39 pm

Lyndsey45 wrote:
I haven't commented much this season but have been lurking & want to thank you all for the updates.  I am so proud of James right now for doing the right thing & I can't wait for BBAD tonight to see what's going on.  I hope Shelli's super fake smile disappears & I'm hoping that she will go before Clay.  I find him a bit more tolerable.

Off topic but have to say I am thoroughly enjoying watching Austin be the odd man out with the twins.  I personally find him revolting & nearly vomited when he kissed Liz the other day & his groping gives me the creeps.  Puke

I have to say James is more of a player than I gave him credit for. When he kept throwing comps because he gave his word to too many people and would have nobody to nominate, then he agrees to be a pawn and got shit on again, I was so disappointed, but he has more than made up for it now. And I could not agree with you more about Shelli. I am so tired of the Shelli show that it will be nice if she actually goes this week. Something tells me that this veto will be right up her alley to make sure she stays in the house. Or they just might make it an athletic one for Clay to win to save his damsel from the pits of the block. But I have a sneaking suspicion that IF she DOES get evicted, there will either be a twist or she will go to sequester because they will just go ahead and plan 3 double evictions to give her a chance to come back into the house some how.

As far as the updates, you are very welcome. But, I would LOVE to see you post more. Ctown and I go back and forth a lot, and we would both love to have some other people to debate stuff with. So while you are "lurking" please throw some thoughts and comments out there too! cheers1
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shelli and Clay on the block   Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:48 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
I haven't commented much this season but have been lurking & want to thank you all for the updates.  I am so proud of James right now for doing the right thing & I can't wait for BBAD tonight to see what's going on.  I hope Shelli's super fake smile disappears & I'm hoping that she will go before Clay.  I find him a bit more tolerable.

Off topic but have to say I am thoroughly enjoying watching Austin be the odd man out with the twins.  I personally find him revolting & nearly vomited when he kissed Liz the other day & his groping gives me the creeps.  Puke

I have to say James is more of a player than I gave him credit for.  When he kept throwing comps because he gave his word to too many people and would have nobody to nominate, then he agrees to be a pawn and got shit on again, I was so disappointed, but he has more than made up for it now.  And I could not agree with you more about Shelli.  I am so tired of the Shelli show that it will be nice if she actually goes this week.  Something tells me that this veto will be right up her alley to make sure she stays in the house. Or they just might make it an athletic one for Clay to win to save his damsel from the pits of the block.  But I have a sneaking suspicion that IF she DOES get evicted, there will either be a twist or she will go to sequester because they will just go ahead and plan 3 double evictions to give her a chance to come back into the house some how.

As far as the updates, you are very welcome.  But, I would LOVE to see you post more.  Ctown and I go back and forth a lot, and we would both love to have some other people to debate stuff with.   So while you are "lurking" please throw some thoughts and comments out there too! cheers1

Is Clay actually going to use it on her, or is he just saying that. Would hse actually let him use it on her? It would be stupid. One can understand when ED did it for his daughter, and like Jackie and Meg pointed out. In their first season, Brendan never used veto to save Rachel, he saved himself, it wasn't until their 2nd season that he did, they were engaged at the time, so the money is pooled for them.

If Shelli had any morals she would have told him no immediately, notice how she hasn't? It's just like Austin has said he would use it for Liz, well for the past 24 hours, she doesn't seem to notice him as much, his tune will change as well
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Shelli and Clay on the block   Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:07 am

ctown28 wrote:
Is Clay actually going to use it on her, or is he just saying that.  Would hse actually let him use it on her?  It would be stupid.  One can understand when ED did it for his daughter, and like Jackie and Meg pointed out.  In their first season, Brendan never used veto to save Rachel, he saved himself, it wasn't until their 2nd season that he did, they were engaged at the time, so the money is pooled for them.  

If Shelli had any morals she would have told him no immediately, notice how she hasn't?  It's just like Austin has said he would use it for Liz, well for the past 24 hours, she doesn't seem to notice him as much, his tune will change as well

Yes, I believe he actually is going to use it on her. I believe he even told her this when it was just the 2 of them and she didn't tell him no. She is a 30+ year-old woman who has an established career that sounds like she is doing very well. He is a 23-year-old kid who is still finishing school and has not even really gotten started. They don't know for sure this will work out when they get outside the house because emotions are intense in that house and very different when they leave. So, like you said if she had any morals at all, she would have turned that down immediately. Instead, she then started saying "I don't want him to go home" like it was a foregone conclusion.

Austin is a whole different thing. He is the stalker, creepy guy who can fall in love after a conversation. He probably thinks the universe put Liz in the game just for him or something. That being said, Liz would never stop HIM from saving her in the same manner either and I would look at her more negatively in that situation than I would him.
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Shelli and Clay on the block   Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:58 am

I am having a blast right now and will all week watching the other side finally have control of the house.I always liked James in this game but the move he made today really showed me that he is there to play the game.Thank you James for showing the whole house how to not be afraid and make a huge move.

Watching clay/Shelli get mad and throw fits againist other hg's is cracking me up.It is going to be awesome watching the six sense start fighting to stay in the house. Thank you James!!!! clapping clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Shelli and Clay on the block   Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:10 am

Okay, I get that Shelli and Clay have to campaign and point out James breaking his word and such. But even when they talk to each other they can't be honest about things. They keep saying that James made a public deal in front of he whole house and then went back on it and THAT is why she dropped. There is NO WAY she was going to be able to stay up there for a minute longer plain and simple. That is fine to spew that line to others for strategy, but Shelli keeps saying that to Clay too. I am beginning to think that the BB house makes people believe their own stuff or something. It is just weird to see so many people do this so often.
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Shelli and Clay on the block   Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:15 am

So BOB is removed and suddenly we have real targets on the block and a show that can finally get interesting. Get a clue CBS. No more bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Shelli and Clay on the block   Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:14 am

chap5788 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:

I have to say James is more of a player than I gave him credit for.  When he kept throwing comps because he gave his word to too many people and would have nobody to nominate, then he agrees to be a pawn and got shit on again, I was so disappointed, but he has more than made up for it now.  And I could not agree with you more about Shelli.  I am so tired of the Shelli show that it will be nice if she actually goes this week.  Something tells me that this veto will be right up her alley to make sure she stays in the house. Or they just might make it an athletic one for Clay to win to save his damsel from the pits of the block.  But I have a sneaking suspicion that IF she DOES get evicted, there will either be a twist or she will go to sequester because they will just go ahead and plan 3 double evictions to give her a chance to come back into the house some how.

As far as the updates, you are very welcome.  But, I would LOVE to see you post more.  Ctown and I go back and forth a lot, and we would both love to have some other people to debate stuff with.   So while you are "lurking" please throw some thoughts and comments out there too! cheers1

Thanks Chap! I agree about Shelli & some kind of twist to save her butt. Ctown's girlfriend is not going to let Shelli go too easily...she'll either be saved by a super duper, golden, star in the sky special veto power or they'll find a way to bring her back. This game is so erratic & what they say one minute will be changed the next. I'll just be happy if she does in fact walk out the door for a start.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Shelli and Clay on the block   Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:12 am

Your going to LOVE this then. Please not the irony in these statements.

Sat 1:44 AM BBT Shelli to Van: "They're doing things they've not done before, like talking to Steve. People aren't even looking at us."

Waite for it.....

Sat 1:44 AM BBT Shelli: "We flipped on this whole entire plan to save Austin. Do you think he will save us?" Van: "I don't represent them."

Waite for it....

Sat 1:45 AM BBT Van: "I'm being accused of who knows what. If anything, I have reasons to be mad." Shelli: "Because of the nomination ceremony?"

Waite for it....

Sat 1:46 AM BBT Van to Shelli: "How much am I supposed to take? F***! I have my limits."

And Boom!
Sat 1:46 AM BBT Van to Shelli: "Maybe just be a little careful with things you're saying and how you're approaching me right now."

There is that "I'm the BBIC so pay attention (big bitch in charge, for those that don't know...lol)crap that should tell Shelli she is nothing more then a pitiful little fly in her spider web.

Bonus:
Sat 1:49 AM BBT V: Becky is playing both sides and getting off scot free
S: it really isn't fair, we voted to keep her over Jason.

Wait...why is it ok for you and Clay to play both sides of the house but not for anyone else to do it? Oh! I remember it's because your shit don't stink......NOT!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shelli and Clay on the block   Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:55 pm

Naru wrote:
Your going to LOVE this then. Please not the irony in these statements.

Sat 1:44 AM BBT Shelli to Van: "They're doing things they've not done before, like talking to Steve. People aren't even looking at us."

Waite for it.....

Sat 1:44 AM BBT Shelli: "We flipped on this whole entire plan to save Austin. Do you think he will save us?" Van: "I don't represent them."

Waite for it....

Sat 1:45 AM BBT Van: "I'm being accused of who knows what. If anything, I have reasons to be mad." Shelli: "Because of the nomination ceremony?"

Waite for it....

Sat 1:46 AM BBT Van to Shelli: "How much am I supposed to take? F***! I have my limits."

And Boom!
Sat 1:46 AM BBT Van to Shelli: "Maybe just be a little careful with things you're saying and how you're approaching me right now."

There is that "I'm the BBIC so pay attention (big bitch in charge, for those that don't know...lol)crap that should tell Shelli she is nothing more then a pitiful little fly in her spider web.

Bonus:
Sat 1:49 AM BBT V: Becky is playing both sides and getting off scot free
S: it really isn't fair, we voted to keep her over Jason.

Wait...why is it ok for you and Clay to play both sides of the house but not for anyone else to do it? Oh! I remember it's because your shit don't stink......NOT!

I discount all of this. It's no different than when it's someone I dont want to leave that is in trouble. It's venting and/or thinking out loud. Yes, the hypocrisy is hysterical. Everyone is accountable for their own actions. And now Sheeli/Clay is being called to tak for keeping Austin safe. It's actually a bit funny, Austin has shown no gratitude at all and is willing tothrow them under the bus in a heartbeat. It's the classic what have you done for me lately
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Shelli and Clay on the block   Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:24 pm

Lyndsey45 wrote:
Thanks Chap!  I agree about Shelli & some kind of twist to save her butt.  Ctown's girlfriend is not going to let Shelli go too easily...she'll either be saved by a super duper, golden, star in the sky special veto power or they'll find a way to bring her back.  This game is so erratic & what they say one minute will be changed the next.  I'll just be happy if she does in fact walk out the door for a start.

Yep, you would think by now Ctown would have a little more control over that girlfriend of his, but it doesn't seem to improve from season to season for some reason.

Naru pointed out on another thread that Jason does not have an exit interview with Jeff posted on CBS website, only a 30 second clip of him and Jeff doing the Whackstreet Boys dance and even though Ctown doesn't think so, I believe it means something about a re-entry despite what he saw in Shelli's good-bye message. They are not going to lose their little showmance, comp winning, spot-light stealing, fake southern bell before jury.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Shelli and Clay on the block   Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:34 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I discount all of this.  It's no different than when it's someone I dont want to leave that is in trouble.  It's venting and/or thinking out loud.  Yes, the hypocrisy is hysterical.  Everyone is accountable for their own actions.  And now Sheeli/Clay is being called to tak for keeping Austin safe.  It's actually a bit funny, Austin has shown no gratitude at all and is willing tothrow them under the bus in a heartbeat.  It's the classic what have you done for me lately

I have been very entertained by the hypocrisy and the fact that Shelli and Clay seem to believing their own lies about some things at this point, but I also see that it is the same routine that anyone blindsided goes through with being upset and trying to place blame and such.

And on the subject of Austin he has said more than once to Vanessa and the twins that Shelli should have won that comp instead of jumping down and trusting the deal. He also has said it was kind of a slap in the face to the rest of the alliance they way she did it. So what the hell is she supposed to do...............I need safety for me, Clay, Vanessa, Austin and the twins, but we are not in an alliance or anything!"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Shelli and Clay on the block   Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:20 pm

Like Ctown said, we have to give them credit for not going down without a fight. I hate it when players just give up and don't do anything or just cry about it and expect others to save them. So, I give them credit for that one.

But, what drives me nuts is that even when they are alone, Shelli and Clay both spout things like they have never lied in this game, they have never played dirty, they have never backstabbed, they never wanted Jason to go home, they have never targeted James, the list goes on. I mean for crying out loud, do they actually believe the shit they are spewing? What happens to these people in the BB house? Is it the pressure cooker environment that skews details in their head or what?

They were talking to Johnny Mac last night and he said that everyone thinks it was Shelli and Clay behind the save Austin send Jason home plan. Shelli immediately jumps on it and says that they had nothing to do with it. Johnny Mac said that he thought it WAS their plan to get rid of Jason. She immediately looks at Clay and says she is not aware of any conversation that Clay and Johnny had about it, but SHE never threw out Jason's name or started the train to save Austin, knowing full well she was in the driver's seat.

I will be interested to see what she says to Julie on her exit interview and I hope that Julie doesn't throw the softballs to her and focus on the showmance shit. Like is that why she believes she left the house..........is the showmance real.......will they continue outside the house and all that fluff shit.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shelli and Clay on the block   Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:35 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Like Ctown said, we have to give them credit for not going down without a fight.  I hate it when players just give up and don't do anything or just cry about it and expect others to save them.  So, I give them credit for that one.

But, what drives me nuts is that even when they are alone, Shelli and Clay both spout things like they have never lied in this game, they have never played dirty, they have never backstabbed, they never wanted Jason to go home, they have never targeted James, the list goes on.  I mean for crying out loud, do they actually believe the shit they are spewing?  What happens to these people in the BB house?  Is it the pressure cooker environment that skews details in their head or what?

They were talking to Johnny Mac last night and he said that everyone thinks it was Shelli and Clay behind the save Austin send Jason home plan.  Shelli immediately jumps on it and says that they had nothing to do with it.  Johnny Mac said that he thought it WAS their plan to get rid of Jason.  She immediately looks at Clay and says she is not aware of any conversation that Clay and Johnny had about it, but SHE never threw out Jason's name or started the train to save Austin, knowing full well she was in the driver's seat.  

I will be interested to see what she says to Julie on her exit interview and I hope that Julie doesn't throw the softballs to her and focus on the showmance shit.  Like is that why she believes she left the house..........is the showmance real.......will they continue outside the house and all that fluff shit.  

I'm glad you brought up Johnny Mac. Shelli may have tipped her hand that they have been using Johnny Mac:

12:16 AM BB Time: JMac: Jackies going to squeal about the alliance we made with Jeff & her

Shelli: What alliance? Are people still even thinking about that?

JMac: I am!

Then later Clay told him all about the Dark Moon alliance. JMac was stunned. He has to know he's out of the loop by this point
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Shelli and Clay on the block   Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:02 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Like Ctown said, we have to give them credit for not going down without a fight.  I hate it when players just give up and don't do anything or just cry about it and expect others to save them.  So, I give them credit for that one.

But, what drives me nuts is that even when they are alone, Shelli and Clay both spout things like they have never lied in this game, they have never played dirty, they have never backstabbed, they never wanted Jason to go home, they have never targeted James, the list goes on.  I mean for crying out loud, do they actually believe the shit they are spewing?  What happens to these people in the BB house?  Is it the pressure cooker environment that skews details in their head or what?

They were talking to Johnny Mac last night and he said that everyone thinks it was Shelli and Clay behind the save Austin send Jason home plan.  Shelli immediately jumps on it and says that they had nothing to do with it.  Johnny Mac said that he thought it WAS their plan to get rid of Jason.  She immediately looks at Clay and says she is not aware of any conversation that Clay and Johnny had about it, but SHE never threw out Jason's name or started the train to save Austin, knowing full well she was in the driver's seat.  

I will be interested to see what she says to Julie on her exit interview and I hope that Julie doesn't throw the softballs to her and focus on the showmance shit.  Like is that why she believes she left the house..........is the showmance real.......will they continue outside the house and all that fluff shit.  

I'm glad you brought up Johnny Mac.  Shelli may have tipped her hand that they have been using Johnny Mac:

12:16 AM BB Time:  JMac:  Jackies going to squeal about the alliance we made with Jeff & her

Shelli:  What alliance?  Are people still even thinking about that?

JMac:  I am!

Then later Clay told him all about the Dark Moon alliance.  JMac was stunned.  He has to know he's out of the loop by this point

This is not the first time he is told things after the fact and it really doesn't seem to bother him at all. After the shit went down with Jason, Clay gave him the watered down version of it, conveniently leaving out the dark moon alliance thing. But, for whatever reason, he seems to trust anything and everything Clay says.

He had a conversation with Clay last week about things, including how Jason got put up as a replacement and such, and Johnny was asking questions about what people knew about what information/alliances and such. At one point he said "does she know about the 4?" Clay said "what 4." He said "you, Shelli, me and Becky." Clay then said "no, THAT information can NEVER get out at all." Not sure who the "she" was, but the awkwardness was palpable. So, this is not anything new. Johnny also admitted he said something to Jackie that may have reflected bad on Shelli and Clay, and Shelli agreed it was bad (I couldn't follow what the hell they were talking about). He then offered to try to go fix it with Jackie which actually sounded like it would cast shade on himself. I like Johnny and am very entertained by him. I even though he would lay low and strike at the right time and surprise everyone, but now I am thinking he is comfortable being a lapdog for Clay and Shelli (or at least Clay anyway). I guess we will see going forward.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Shelli and Clay on the block   Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:03 pm

I totally forgot about this with everything else happening, but Clay and Shelli had a conversation during one of her breaks from her sword punishment about the game moving forward. They talked about their ideas to try to save each other and stuff.

Clay then asked if she thought his opportunities would be diminished if he leaves the house before jury. She seemed to get a little pissed and said that people would be lining up for opportunities for him, but she won't get anything out of this situation. He said it wasn't true. She then said he is young, good-looking and probably very popular, while she is "old news." He told her to stop saying she was old and she said "you don't understand this because you have not been through it yet, you are very young." She then talked about him forgetting her and being to busy to think about her with all the modeling and "other stuff" he would get to do. He said something about his mom not letting him do that kind of thing and he doesn't see them being apart changing anything at least for him. He then said that he would just go home and spend time with his family until she gets out.

He then reassured her that he will make sure that everyone votes to keep her and she said "you shouldn't do that" and stopped right there. She didn't elaborate, didn't say anything more about it and changed the subject.

The selfishness of this woman knows no bounds. Other than that 1 little statement, she has not objected to him falling on his sword for her in any way, shape or form that I have seen. Now she was basically telling him to turn down any of those possibilities (whether they are real or not is irrelevant) to go home and wait for her to get out of the house!

I am sure they are planning a little showmance package for these 2 on one of the episodes this week and I am actually anxious to see what his parents think about what is going on. Of course that is assuming they will actually say anything about their age difference or that he is ready to give up his game for her and leave the house.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shelli and Clay on the block   Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:38 pm

She has no shame when it comes to these things. I'm glad one of them is leaving before jury and I really hope nobody comes back, (in lieu of a twist like I had mentioned in a different thread, not sure it's possible)

I will say, I will feel better once this veto ceremony is over, a part of me still thinks James is going to screw it up. If he does, it will be instant regret, they won't have learned their lesson, it would be his fault for making them go through it and they would do exactly what they want
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shelli and Clay on the block   Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:30 pm

Talk about the gift that keeps giving. Now Shelli is pissed off that James told Austin about how Clay/Shelli threw Austin under the bus. Did she really think that James was going to blindly accept everything?

She is whining to Vanessa and Vanessa actually still thinks they can save the 6th sense. Telling her that Austin can be very forgiving. She asks to know what info was given to James so that she can fix it between her and Austin.

We all owe James a very heartfelt Thanks! for making these nominations and sticking to his guns.

He just got called to DR, so the ceremony should be starting soon. Hopefully he keeps them the same and then the fireworks can start all over again
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shelli and Clay on the block   Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:10 pm

It's official. Noms stay the same. James has not used the veto and Shelli is a basket case and is just crying. I'm sure more blowups are coming. Now wwe need Shelli to realize that she is the one that is the target and not Clay
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Shelli and Clay on the block   Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:17 pm

This is great news, so glad James stuck to his guns! Now the real fun begins...there will be a lot of buses passing thru the house with people thrown under them. I have a feeling once Shelli knows that she's the main target & Clay stays in the house, she'll start vomiting information about the sixth sense. This is going to be interesting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shelli and Clay on the block   

Back to top Go down

Shelli and Clay on the block
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next