Share | 

What's Johnny's the dentist end game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 2098

PostSubject: What's Johnny's the dentist end game?   Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:35 pm

I refuse to call him Johnny Mac where I'm from a true Mac is nobody's block b!tch. So the Cougar & Cub and the rest of the glamour squad let you in on a few game plays mainly you playing dead and helping them keep pretty & clean. So what happens after you've helped eliminate any potential allie you can use yourself, what you become their "DUFF" so to speak Designated Ugly Fat Friend?

Who do you splinter The Cougar and her Cub? Austin & the twins? Vanessa & the twins? Time to start thinking of your own game Johnny Boy or what's left of it start playing for HOH and stop throwing sh!t.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Re: What's Johnny's the dentist end game?   Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:07 pm

oneblkeye wrote:
I refuse to call him Johnny Mac where I'm from a true Mac is nobody's block b!tch. So the Cougar & Cub and the rest of the glamour squad let you in on a few game plays mainly you playing dead and helping them keep pretty & clean. So what happens after you've helped eliminate any potential allie you can use yourself, what you become their "DUFF" so to speak Designated Ugly Fat Friend?

Who do you splinter The Cougar and her Cub? Austin & the twins? Vanessa & the twins? Time to start thinking of your own game Johnny Boy or what's left of it start playing for HOH and stop throwing sh!t.

I don't think he has an end game. He is just doing what he is told as long as he can. In the process, he is getting quite a bit of information, but he is waiting too long to sit on it. Before he knows it, there won't be enough people to align with to give that information to
Back to top Go down

What's Johnny's the dentist end game?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1