AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:53 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
This may very well be the week of the fill the container challenge on the slippery slope.  I'm thinking this should be an endurance type comp this week.  It will either be that or the move something from one side to the other through the chicken wire

I thought so too, but there will be an odd number of players in the HOH comp.  But, maybe they can put 11 people on a wall?

Even with an odd number of people it can work, just make it individual instead of teams. They've done it before
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:14 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
This may very well be the week of the fill the container challenge on the slippery slope.  I'm thinking this should be an endurance type comp this week.  It will either be that or the move something from one side to the other through the chicken wire

I thought so too, but there will be an odd number of players in the HOH comp.  But, maybe they can put 11 people on a wall?

Even with an odd number of people it can work, just make it individual instead of teams.  They've done it before

I didn't think they had ever done the slip and slide one or the chicken wire one with that many people.

Shelli has been very excited to do the slip and slide comp, so that probably means she would do well, but I think Jackie and James actually could do well in this too. At least they have been working out regularly, but Shelli just lays around with Clay all the time. So, I hope if it is that comp she does a shitty job.

The chicken wire one usually favors people with long fingers, but their fingers also get torn up a bit. Shelli has long fingers, but not sure how touch she is as far as getting the cuts on her fingers. Jackie and Meg might do well with that.

Becky is probably favored to win either of these too, but now that she has her head up Shelli and Vanessa's ass, I don't want her to win either.

Oh crap, I forgot about Johnny Mac, he can probably do either of them well too, but not sure if he is worried about winning right now because he would have to show his cards.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:17 pm

Oops, I forgot about Clay. One would think he would have pretty good balance and agility being a football player, but watching that squirrel comp tonight he has lost some of his stamina. Becky actually kicked his ass in that comp because she dropped it at least 2 times after she was up to over 120. Plus he has been eating slop and popcorn all week too.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:50 pm

Thu 1:44 PM BBT James confirms they are wearing athletic gear tonight for the HOH

Well, it isn't going to be questions of any kind!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:05 am

Well, usually following an endurance comp, the next one is questions of some kind. And, since Shelli is staying in the house and that is her kind of comp, we can be sure it will be something like that.

They usually save the before and after for the double eviction, so I was thinking about different question comps. Then today BB production gave them some headline news information and it sounds like the hg's guessed things about the headlines or something and they "won" takeout food for the tonight. This got me thinking that the questions this week might be fact/fiction about current events.

I am thinking that Meg might actually have a chance at a comp like this. She is into social media and pop culture and stuff, so this might be something she could actually pull off.

I don't think Shelli would do as well with this because she seems fixated on showmances, romances and things like that. Any time people talk about previous seasons of BB, her reference points are "that was the Brenchel season, that was the Jeff/Jordan season, etc." so I am not sure she would do as well with current event type facts.

Vanessa doesn't seem to keep up with anything like this. I think she spends most of her time thinking about strategies and game theories and such rather than anything going on in the news.

Of course, they probably gave that little test/game thing to them today to see who might do well and if Shelli didn't do well, they will dump that comp and go with something else, so I probably answered my own question here.

Any thoughts on what it might be?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:24 pm

I don't think anything will be about current events, that was just a smokescreen type of thing. This may be another skill type comp like the golf game. I know they usually let them practice those, but not always. Remember, this is not going to be a DE like the HG's think. Last year when they did the egg one, it didn't end during the show and the feeds didn't come up until after it was over. That one is a possibility as well.

Or perhaps production doesn't even know yet since they have no idea at this point if they need to tailor it towards Shelli or Clay. Every 5 minutes, the house flips on who they're sending home
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:31 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I don't think anything will be about current events, that was just a smokescreen type of thing.  This may be another skill type comp like the golf game.  I know they usually let them practice those, but not always.  Remember, this is not going to be a DE like the HG's think.  Last year when they did the egg one, it didn't end during the show and the feeds didn't come up until after it was over.  That one is a possibility as well.

Or perhaps production doesn't even know yet since they have no idea at this point if they need to tailor it towards Shelli or Clay.  Every 5 minutes, the house flips on who they're sending home

At this point, it is going to come down to who talks to the twins last before the eviction. That is where the waffling is coming from. Austin knows in his gut that he should be sending Shelli out the door, but he will bow to the ladies as always.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:16 pm

They've drawn numbers for tonight and were told to dress casual. Light physical comp
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:18 pm

From @hamsterwatch on twitter:

CONFIRMED another endurance comp tonight!

I'm thinking it's the eggs and chicken wire
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:20 pm

ctown28 wrote:

Do they do that one in single's or doubles? Because I'm remembering doubles. All I know is no one can say for sure WHO is going out the door tonight. I mean yeah...most times it goes back and forth. Especially a few days before eviction but DAM! Not a few hours before the eviction.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:22 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Do they do that one in single's or doubles? Because I'm remembering doubles. All I know is no one can say for sure WHO is going out the door tonight. I mean yeah...most times it goes back and forth. Especially a few days before eviction but DAM! Not a few hours before the eviction.

It's been done both ways.

Jokers is once again misreporting, right now the plan is still to evict Clay
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:25 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

It's been done both ways.

Jokers is once again misreporting, right now the plan is still to evict Clay

Well then, write the check to Shelli because she is BB's winner. You leave a smart, able to win comps, charismatic Shelli in this game and it is a dun deal. You will never get her out of the house. (and yes I am being sarcastic but it just feels that way.)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:24 pm

Since tonight is the double eviction, we know the HOH and veto will be quick ones. The hg's were pics or video clips of events in the house to study. I think this will be the HOH comp (I already know Ctown disagrees) and the veto will be either the ball pit or the maze puzzle where they have to direct a stick through it.

If it is the memory comp from the videos, everyone is doing a decent job of remembering things (from listening to the study sessions) but of all of them Steve would have this hands down. But, in his camera talk very early this morning, he said he was definitely throwing it even though he knows he is going on the block. He feels safe enough that Becky, Vanessa or Johnny Mac (his potential block mates) are all much more likely to be sent out of the house than he is and he is willing to take the risk.

Johnny's only real studying partner is Steve, but Steve is so afraid of being seen spending any real time with Johnny, that it has been minimal. James knows many of the details very well which shocked the hell out of me and Meg and Jackie too. Steve did help James, Meg and Jackie study a bit in the wee hours of the morning too.

Vanessa helped the twins study, but they spent more of their time listening to Vanessa's pitches about what they need to do next, planting seeds of doubt about Austin and bragging about all her great game talk pitches she has made, so who knows about them. Vanessa has had Austin running around making sure votes aren't flipping he hasn't had much time to study at all.

If I had to give an edge I would say Meg, Jackie, James and Vanessa have the best shot. Johnny Mac will finally actually be trying to win, but having not seen him actually try in one of these comps, I have no idea what to expect from him. Right now he is getting kind of desperate trying to find a group to join so not sure his head is really in a place to study those pics.

As far as the veto, if it is the ball pit, Vanessa and Meg have ZERO chance to win. Neither of them can run at all. Becky, James and Johnny Mac have the best chance. Austin's long stride will help him, but I can see him in a panic and doing something like Jeff did and throwing the object out of the bin or something.

If the veto is that maze one, I kind of see that as a crap shoot kind of deal. Someone could very easily luck into going the right way at the right time and win that one. Oh, I just thought of the other maze one where they have to tilt the wheel to move a ball through without it falling through the holes is another possibility and that would go to the person who doesn't choke under pressure which is anyone's guess.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:24 am

No idea what this weeks comp will be. It may be the one with the eggs, which James claims to be good at. Liz can't play. I think Austin and Julia will throw it, but I can see Julia being good at this one. Vanessa will know she is on borrowed time so will be trying her damnedest. Steve has zero intention of ever winning HoH again. John or Becky (Whoever stays) could also pull this one out, it may even favor John being a dentist and all requires steady hands. Hell, even MEg could pull out something like this.

We are at a point now where you cannot count on backdoors. To great of a chance of your target playing in the cop, so if it comes down to it, the target needs to go up initially. Here's how it could look after noms depending on who wins HoH

Austin : John/Becky and Steve (He still won't have the guts to put up Vanessa

Becky : Vanessa and Liz

John : Vanessa and Julia

James : Vanessa and Liz

Meg : Vanessa and Liza

Julia : John/Becky and Steve

Steve : Meg and James (Becky will go up if John goes home)

Vanessa : James and Meg
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:40 pm

I was jus thinking about this and at first I thought it might be about time for that egg comp, but then I thought they may not want to have a second week in a row where the new HOH is not crowned on Thursday night during the episode. If that is the case, I am thinking a before/after or keeping them up all night with zombies or something and they have to memorize the events for the questions. They have been following last year's schedule pretty closely with only a few variations and that is what they did at this time last year. But, I actually hope you are right Ctown, I don't think Vanessa would do well in that one and I definitely do not want her to win.

Ctown, I agree with some of your list, but right now there are weird conversations going on between Johnny Mac and Steve and it almost sounds like they feel the only threats to their game right now are James and Meg; that they are the only ones who would put them up at this time. It really blows my mind. I just hope John isn't sucked further into playing the scared game per Steve's instructions because otherwise he is just another shield in front of Steve and Steve will NEVER go against the grain to try to save him like he would for Steve.

Anyway, Austin and Steve are throwing this thing before they walk into the backyard no doubt about it. At this point, Austin and Liz are thinking it will be best for Julia to throw it too because nobody is targeting them. But, I think she is very jealous of Liz's wins and wants to show she is just as good as her sister, so not sure if she will throw it or not. Unless a miracle happens between now and Thursday, Becky has NO HOPE of staying in the house, especially once veto is played and the noms stay the same. So that leaves us with Meg, James, Johnny Mac and Vanessa actually playing to win the HOH.

What will probably happen:

Vanessa: James and Meg.

Meg: Steve and Johnny Mac (too scared to put Vanessa right up which is a HUGE mistake.

James: Vanessa and Johnny Mac (won't want to ruffle feathers of Austin and the twins............it will probably backfire on him if he does)

Johnny Mac: James and Meg with Vanessa as his backdoor option. Again, another stupid mistake because if Vanessa ends up on the block against James, she will flip shit and stay in the house, much to Austin's dismay.

If they were smart:

Vanessa: James and Meg, then backdoor Austin with Julia, Steve and Meg/James votes.

Meg: Vanessa and Liz with Steve as the replacement nominee.

Johnny Mac: Vanessa and Liz with Austin as the replacement nominee.

James: Vanessa and Liz. If Vanessa comes off the block, Steve goes up. If Liz comes off the block, Julia goes up.

Everyone in the house seems to be into "reasons" for putting someone up. Under the "smart" plans, Vanessa's noms are obvious, but when it comes to backdooring Austin, all she has to do is tell Julia that Austin is still talking about sending her out so he and Liz can stay together, etc. It won't take much convincing. For Meg and James, Vanessa is the target and Steve is a backup because both are smart and threats to everyone's game, but putting up Liz hides any alliance they have and there is no way that Vanessa can flip anything if she is sitting next to Liz, so that ensures she goes home. For Johnny Mac, plain and simple Liz put him on the block and Vanessa is his target. If Vanessa wins veto putting up Austin is his best move because it will break up with 3-headed monster (one of his goals). Plus Shelli told him before she left that if Austin went out of the house before the twins, they wouldn't be that upset about it. Hell Julia would probably praise him for the move.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:19 am

The hg's were put on indoor lockdown at 5:30 a.m. yesterday morning. Of course that indicates that the setup for this HOH is more elaborate indicating some sort of endurance comp or possibly the comp for the returning juror to compete alongside the HOH comp.

If it is endurance and has nothing to do with the returning juror, then I agree with the hg's that it could be the log rolling thing where they hold onto a rope attached to an object that will break an object in front of the log if they let go.

As far as the returning juror, if they are actually going to have one, they almost HAVE to have it this week otherwise, they will end up having to have the 2 remaining double evictions in back to back weeks and I don't really see that happening.

If they are planning the returning juror thing tonight, I can see them either having a crapshoot type comp (or Survivor redemption island type puzzle, balance thing to follow my prediction of the week TeeHee) and then the winning juror being added to that log roll type comp for the possibility to win HOH upon their return.

It almost has to be an endurance type comp with the lockdown happening so early and I can't really think of any other endurance comp that it could be other than the log roll at this point. They already had the hanging on the wall type and the slip n slide. The egg thing would not be that elaborate of a setup.

Any other thoughts?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:57 pm

It's confirmed to be endurance, just don't know in which aspect
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:12 pm

Well we all know that someone will return this week. Last year when they did the returning HG was the same week as the days comp. I don't think they will telegraph that again. No idea what the comp will be and they have actually had a few new comps this year.

Each week I keep saying it's gonna be the egg comp so I'm gonna keep going with that. Eventually I'll have to be right!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:08 pm

Vanessa is 100% certain that this will be the days comp. Add it to the list of things shes wrong about when 100% sure ofsomething. It will be endurance again.

Lets make a list for Vanessa

100% certain thta Day did not have the last laugh
100% certain that Clay and John have a past relationship
100% certain that Meg is a mastermind
100% certain John isn't a dentist
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:21 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Vanessa is 100% certain that this will be the days comp.  Add it to the list of things shes wrong about when 100% sure ofsomething.  It will be endurance again.

Lets make a list for Vanessa

100% certain thta Day did not have the last laugh
100% certain that Clay and John have a past relationship
100% certain that Meg is a mastermind
100% certain John isn't a dentist

maybe it's like a dogs year thing for her. You know one human year equates to (I don't know) 7 dog years? Maybe 100% for her means 0.000.01% to the rest of us.

I don't care what the comp is, I just want to see someone else in power for a change. Meg and James need a vacation....lol

Back to top Go down
katiesue7
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Female Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:02 pm

DR told them athletic wear for HOH comp and she still was studying for the days comp. Why would they have that comp with a returning juror? She is really going batty.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:13 pm

katiesue7 wrote:
DR told them athletic wear for HOH comp and she still was studying for the days comp. Why would they have that comp with a returning juror? She is really going batty.

Actually, last season after a juror won her way back in after the disk challenge, the HoH comp was the days comp, but after being told to dress in athletic gear, it should have tipped her off
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:33 pm

The next HoH will be a rolling the ball chance game. the HG's are getting the opportunity to practice now. With it being a chance game, that means anyone can win it, I don't think there is a clear cut advantage
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:22 pm

ctown28 wrote:
The next HoH will be a rolling the ball chance game.  the HG's are getting the opportunity to practice now.  With it being a chance game, that means anyone can win it, I don't think there is a clear cut advantage

Actually this can also be the POV. Working on getting a screenshot of the devie they are practicing on
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   

Back to top Go down

What will the HOH comp be
View previous topic View next topic Back to top