HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 What will the HOH comp be

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: What will the HOH comp be   Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:09 am

Well, like last week, the eviction is pretty much a foregone conclusion (unless something dramatic happens like Shelli and Clay get proof that Austin and Vanessa are trying to pull people away from them to build up their side of things) and Jeff will be leaving the house.

So, what does everyone think the HOH comp will be this week. I know it has been discussed that the party events in the house with the Gronk twist may come into play in a before and after type situation or something like that, which is a distinct possibility. I am actually hoping not because Shelli and Clay have the order down to a tee and I don't want either of them winning this week.

I also thought since there were 12 people competing it might be a comp where they are paired up like the slip n slide thing filling the bowl or the chicken wire thing with eggs or something. Not sure I am a big fan of this either for 2 reasons. 1. The pairings could totally screw over the underdogs. 2. I would rather the slip n slide one be an individual thing with the money bowl as the option too.

I do wish they would bring back the what does America think comp where they ask questions like who would you trust with a secret Sally or Jack and so forth. This sometimes makes people paranoid and people like Jason would have a better shot at that because he knows the show better.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:53 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Well, like last week, the eviction is pretty much a foregone conclusion (unless something dramatic happens like Shelli and Clay get proof that Austin and Vanessa are trying to pull people away from them to build up their side of things) and Jeff will be leaving the house.

So, what does everyone think the HOH comp will be this week.  I know it has been discussed that the party events in the house with the Gronk twist may come into play in a before and after type situation or something like that, which is a distinct possibility.  I am actually hoping not because Shelli and Clay have the order down to a tee and I don't want either of them winning this week.

I also thought since there were 12 people competing it might be a comp where they are paired up like the slip n slide thing filling the bowl or the chicken wire thing with eggs or something.  Not sure I am a big fan of this either for 2 reasons.  1.  The pairings could totally screw over the underdogs.  2.  I would rather the slip n slide one be an individual thing with the money bowl as the option too.

I do wish they would bring back the what does America think comp where they ask questions like who would you trust with a secret Sally or Jack and so forth.  This sometimes makes people paranoid and people like Jason would have a better shot at that because he knows the show better.

I don't want to see a Gronk party thing either. It's kind of funny how the motto of the show is to expect the unexpected, but then they have the crap where the comp is what they expect. I don't think we will see any type of endurance this week, but I would be happy if they did. Endurance comps are my favorite. Especially considering the fact that Endurance gives Jason an edge since he's so small.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:07 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I don't want to see a Gronk party thing either.  It's kind of funny how the motto of the show is to expect the unexpected, but then they have the crap where the comp is what they expect.  I don't think we will see any type of endurance this week, but I would be happy if they did.  Endurance comps are my favorite.  Especially considering the fact that Endurance gives Jason an edge since he's so small.

Exactly. If they want to really switch it up but still use that comp, then why not use it in 2 week when nobody is EXPECTING it? Now that would be a way to change it up.

I like endurance comps better too. Jason, John, Liz/Julia, Becky and James would probably do well in them. Of course John usually throws these, if Jeff goes through with his threat to expose to Austin information about his alliances (namely the one with himself, Jackie, John, Clay and Shelli) John may feel enough heat not to throw it.

Liz talks about wanting HOH, but I am not sure she really has the motivation to actually work her ass off in a long endurance comp because she doesn't really feel any direct threat with all those people protecting her.

Becky and Jason together might be a pretty good one too because she has no game and will listen to Jason.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:17 pm

chap5788 wrote:

I like endurance comps better too. Jason, John, Liz/Julia, Becky and James would probably do well in them.  Of course John usually throws these, if Jeff goes through with his threat to expose to Austin information about his alliances (namely the one with himself, Jackie, John, Clay and Shelli) John may feel enough heat not to throw it.  

Liz talks about wanting HOH, but I am not sure she really has the motivation to actually work her ass off in a long endurance comp because she doesn't really feel any direct threat with all those people protecting her.

Becky and Jason together might be a pretty good one too because she has no game and will listen to Jason.

Everyone on their way out always threatens to blow things up, but in the end never does. Jeff will talk a big game but go out quietly just like everyone else does.

I think it would be hysterical to see Liz throw it, only to find herself on the block and realize she doesn't have as much protection as she thinks.

Becky I have no use for, she is this seasons floater, she won her one HoH but that may have been a fluke. She has no social game to speak of and has no idea how to play the game. All you need to know about Becky is that she was recruited from Instagram.

Meg would be interesting, and she just may have enough of a fire lit under her to actually not throw it after being nominated again this week.

Jason would be awesome, especially paired with James, neither of them give a shit about making waves and big game moves.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:01 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Everyone on their way out always threatens to blow things up, but in the end never does.  Jeff will talk a big game but go out quietly just like everyone else does.

I think it would be hysterical to see Liz throw it, only to find herself on the block and realize she doesn't have as much protection as she thinks.

Becky I have no use for, she is this seasons floater, she won her one HoH but that may have been a fluke.  She has no social game to speak of and has no idea how to play the game.  All you need to know about Becky is that she was recruited from Instagram.

Meg would be interesting, and she just may have enough of a fire lit under her to actually not throw it after being nominated again this week.  

Jason would be awesome, especially paired with James, neither of them give a shit about making waves and big game moves.

You are probably right, and Shelli already did a pre-emptive strike with Vanessa (she has not shared this with Austin) that this was one of those, people in a room, hey let's make an alliance type thing and nothing else...............all orchestrated by Jeff. So it won't have the impact he thinks it might, but Austin will talk to John about it. This is what might motivate John to step up and win just for his own safety this week, but who knows.

Now Becky I believe is a competitor in strictly the competition aspect of the game. She is strong, physically fit and works out ALL THE TIME. She is almost obsessed with it. She also touts it like it is all she has to offer. She has tried to reach out to people to work together and talk game, but they keep brushing her off (like Clay and Shelli), so with some direction from someone like Jason who WILL actually target the person she wanted gone all along, she might be an asset to help out the minority side of the house. As far as game in any other sense, she has NONE. She has absolutely no social skills whatsoever. She even said the other day that she has went on 12 dates from Tinder, but has never had a second date. I think that speaks volumes. She talked to Jeff yesterday and asked for his opinion of her personality as far as from a guy's perspective. I was blown away because she thinks he is creepy and rude and crude and THIS is the person she gets advice from. But back to topic.

I am hoping that Meg has a fire lit under her ass, but she has spent several days doing damage control and sucking up to just about everyone (including Audrey), that I am convinced she wants to be carried to the end. Make no mistake she will be completely loyal to her friends, but I don't see her wanting any power any time soon. That being said, I hope I am completely wrong about that.

James and Jason would be a great pair as HOH's and neither are afraid of making moves, but James gave his word to Austin that he would not target Vanessa or Austin this coming week if Austin made sure that he was not the one to go home. So, will he be able to go back on that? Will Jason's voice of reason get through to James that the deal meant nothing because they planned on Jeff going home all week anyway. On another note, I believe that Austin has forgotten that James gave his word because he was planning with Liz and Vanessa a strategy for Liz to ask for safety for a week for herself in exchange for her vote, and Austin was going to do the same and include Vanessa in that deal as well.

All I know is Jason really NEEDS this HOH right now if there is any hope of busting up that majority alliance before it is too late. The time is now because it is already showing signs of cracking with Liz wanting to go rogue and tell more people she is a twin, Vanessa is pulling Audrey away from Shelli and Clay and now has sites on pulling in Jason as well, and Shelli has mentioned that they may need to cut their losses with the whole twin thing.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:08 pm

chap5788 wrote:
but James gave his word to Austin that he would not target Vanessa or Austin this coming week if Austin made sure that he was not the one to go home.  So, will he be able to go back on that?  Will Jason's voice of reason get through to James that the deal meant nothing because they planned on Jeff going home all week anyway.  On another note, I believe that Austin has forgotten that James gave his word because he was planning with Liz and Vanessa a strategy for Liz to ask for safety for a week for herself in exchange for her vote, and Austin was going to do the same and include Vanessa in that deal as well.  

All I know is Jason really NEEDS this HOH right now if there is any hope of busting up that majority alliance before it is too late.  The time is now because it is already showing signs of cracking with Liz wanting to go rogue and tell more people she is a twin, Vanessa is pulling Audrey away from Shelli and Clay and now has sites on pulling in Jason as well, and Shelli has mentioned that they may need to cut their losses with the whole twin thing.  

He wouldn't need to go back on his word. He has three other viable targets to choose from. Clay, Shelli and Audrey. So it's definitely a viable move for him to protect the two of them in return for his own safety. Now if they had said "You can't target Vanessa, Austin, Shelli, Clay, Audrey or Liz" one that would be a stupid move as it reveals the alliance, two he is almost certain to agree to it because it's what they want to hear, but could you really trust that?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:28 pm

ctown28 wrote:
He wouldn't need to go back on his word.  He has three other viable targets to choose from.  Clay, Shelli and Audrey.  So it's definitely a viable move for him to protect the two of them in return for his own safety.  Now if they had said "You can't target Vanessa, Austin, Shelli, Clay, Audrey or Liz" one that would be a stupid move as it reveals the alliance, two he is almost certain to agree to it because it's what they want to hear, but could you really trust that?

There is the crux of the problem. James still believes that Clay is in their original group (and Shelli by extension)! He had a light bulb moment last night that when Jeff leaves the house they will no longer have the majority and there will be almost equal numbers on both sides! He actually JUST figured out that Austin, Vanessa and Liz are together, and that Audrey and Steve might be with that side of the house too. Jason had to point out that Liz counts at 2 because when her twin comes in the game they will have her too. Jason is being careful about putting too much information out there even with people on his side, but if he gets HOH, I think that will change a bit. Let's just hope that James' word to Austin and Liz doesn't ruin the game move that absolutely NEEDS to be made at this point.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:52 pm

Well let's not put the carriage before the horse, the first thing that needs to be done is actually winning the HoH, then he can worry about the noms at a alater point. I can guarantee that if he wins HoH, Shelli and Clay will be right up in his ear. And of course they will ask Johnny Mac to be a pawn again and throw it.

I guess the best thing is to wish for the following to NOT win HoH:

Austin - Has no play and will continue to do others bidding
Clay - Obvious reasons
Shelli- Obvious reasons
Jackie - She's completely useless and will allow others to run it
Liz - Will do others bidding
Steve - Too much of a wildcard and seems to be under Vanessa's spell

So that leaves who I'd like to ee:

Audrey - Just because I think it will be hysterical watching others scramble and her bat shit crazy really come out. I think she would try to nominate everyone

Becky - While she has no game, she will not be afraid to make unpopular moves, especially after what happened to her last time

James - Earlier stated reasons in this thread

Jason - Same as James

John - Just to see his randomness. While they may try to control him, I don't think he is that much of a pushover. He knew he was going up anyhow and then was a product of horrible BoB partners. You have to ask the question, if in each one of those, would he have thrown it if he had a chance to win?

Meg - She has some spunk and it would be interesting to see how she handles some power
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:03 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Well let's not put the carriage before the horse, the first thing that needs to be done is actually winning the HoH, then he can worry about the noms at a alater point.  I can guarantee that if he wins HoH, Shelli and Clay will be right up in his ear.  And of course they will ask Johnny Mac to be a pawn again and throw it.

I guess the best thing is to wish for the following to NOT win HoH:

Austin - Has no play and will continue to do others bidding
Clay - Obvious reasons
Shelli- Obvious reasons
Jackie - She's completely useless and will allow others to run it
Liz - Will do others bidding
Steve - Too much of a wildcard and seems to be under Vanessa's spell

So that leaves who I'd like to ee:

Audrey - Just because I think it will be hysterical watching others scramble and her bat shit crazy really come out.  I think she would try to nominate everyone

Becky - While she has no game, she will not be afraid to make unpopular moves, especially after what happened to her last time

James - Earlier stated reasons in this thread

Jason - Same as James

John - Just to see his randomness.  While they may try to control him, I don't think he is that much of a pushover.  He knew he was going up anyhow and then was a product of horrible BoB partners.  You have to ask the question, if in each one of those, would he have thrown it if he had a chance to win?

Meg - She has some spunk and it would be interesting to see how she handles some power

You are right, I get excited about the possibilities because I want to see SOMETHING shake up a bit.

We are on the same page about most of this. I actually just posted on the Audrey thread asking what people think Audrey would do if she won HOH with James, Meg or Jason. I sure hope you are right about Meg.

As far as John is concerned, you make a very good point since he really didn't have to outright throw those comps. However, since he didn't even try to improve the poor strategy of the other, he probably would have gone ahead and thrown those comps. I also posted on the John thread that it would very entertaining if he won and some of the conversations he might have, especially something like asking Shelli and Clay to throw it for him and stuff. You are so right, it would be totally random with John. It might even come down to his previous strategy with the bathroom sign!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:54 pm

I have a horrible feeling that this week's HOH comp with be the song mash up thing (this was the comp in this week last year) where they have to pick people to face off and identify if the song is an HOH, veto or BOB comp. It could be another week without a power shift.

Advantage in comp:
Vanessa: Musical background, attention to detail.

Steve: Musical background, attention to detail, superfan who knows to listen for the key word for the comp instead of the whole song/rap.

Jason: Superfan who knows to listen for the key word or phrase.

Meg: Superfan who SHOULD know to listen for the key word or phrase. Seems to be a quick thinker.

Jackie: She is a dancer which has nothing to do with lyrics, but she does have to have an ear for cues in music so who knows.

Becky: Has good focus and she did the puzzle quickly, so maybe.

John: Excellent attention to detail. Quick thinking. Musical background.

Disadvantage in this comp:

Vanessa: I have her in both groups, because she seems to be a very slow, methodical thinker. I can see her listening a bit too long.

Jason: Again, in both groups because he is quick-witted, but not sure he is a quick thinker. Might also panic because he sells himself short in intelligence.

James: Lack of attention to detail. Not a quick thinker. Deer in the headlights.

Liz/Julia: Pretty tough situation for them because they have been switching in and out and only seeing and/or participating in half of them.

Austin: Very, very slow thinker. Deer in the headlights on this one.

Jackie: Again both groups. Shows some intelligence in some cases, but completely clueless in others. Also might try a bit too hard because she wants it too much.

Clay: Slow thinking process.

Throwing it:

Clay, Steve (?), Meg.

With this thought process, I hope that the draw to start with is Vanessa and Steve. Steve will bow out to Vanessa because he will not want to incur her wrath if he beats her and then loses later in the comp. If not, I just hope Vanessa bombs out of the comp quickly and the minority side of the house is smart enough to figure out how to rotate the players pick to their advantage.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:10 pm

I think you may be right. I was hoping endurance, like maybe the egg thing, but they can't do that with only 11 people playing.

It does seem about right for the knockout com. In that event, just be glad Shelli can't play in it. This is one she would excel at with her attention to detail.

Austin will be clueless in any memory one, which is good. I agree Vanessa will overthink things.

The question is, would John throw this comp? He needs to get an HoH under his belt and he needs to do it pretty quick.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:07 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I think you may be right.  I was hoping endurance, like maybe the egg thing, but they can't do that with only 11 people playing.

It does seem about right for the knockout com.  In that event, just be glad Shelli can't play in it.  This is one she would excel at with her attention to detail.

Austin will be clueless in any memory one, which is good.  I agree Vanessa will overthink things.  

The question is, would John throw this comp?  He needs to get an HoH under his belt and he needs to do it pretty quick.

I honestly think he will throw it again because he knows that he is nobody's target. Sure he keeps going up on the block, but with targets in the house in front of him, does it really matter for now?

Another thing I forgot to mention is whether or not people will be smart in choosing the people to compete against each other. Some may be afraid of showing their hand (Steve, Meg, John) as far as their allegiance and screw things up. Then later of course, they will say they got confused and didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:30 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
I think you may be right.  I was hoping endurance, like maybe the egg thing, but they can't do that with only 11 people playing.

It does seem about right for the knockout com.  In that event, just be glad Shelli can't play in it.  This is one she would excel at with her attention to detail.

Austin will be clueless in any memory one, which is good.  I agree Vanessa will overthink things.  

The question is, would John throw this comp?  He needs to get an HoH under his belt and he needs to do it pretty quick.

I honestly think he will throw it again because he knows that he is nobody's target.  Sure he keeps going up on the block, but with targets in the house in front of him, does it really matter for now?

Another thing I forgot to mention is whether or not people will be smart in choosing the people to compete against each other.  Some may be afraid of showing their hand (Steve, Meg, John) as far as their allegiance and screw things up.  Then later of course, they will say they got confused and didn't know what to do.

That's one of the great things about this comp. People have to either throw an alliance member up there or risk showing their cards.

John would be foolish at this point to think he is not a target, for the past couple of weeks everyone has been selling the "Audrey is the target" card then going after someone else. Audrey can no longer be used as a scapegoat. So this will be completely telling.

One of two things will happen, someone from the other side of the house will be in power, thereby threatening the alliance, or the alliance will have no choice but to show their cards.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:08 pm

So Austin plans to make a deal with James, Jason and Meg for safety (I believe he plans to include Liz in this situation). Now he is a target for Meg and Jason, and not that they have to have one, but they have a valid reason for putting him up. What kind of arrogance does it take for him to think he has any platform to stand on to make a deal at this point anyway? He is not in power. He has done nothing for any of them this week in any way, shape or form.

If I am one of these people I would just tell him, I would simply say that since this "reset" with Audrey I don't know where the lines are drawn or anything. You are not my target moving forward, but I don't want to make any deals right now until I see how the week shakes up.

I realize this makes you a target to go up next week if he wins, but THEY WILL BE ANYWAY! Making a deal with him won't keep them off the block because he will just tell them they are pawns, but if the roles are reversed he will say they went back on their word.

Jason and Meg will try to hedge their way out of it somehow, but James will probably accept it and he will end up being in the same boat as last week where he had to throw it in order to keep his word.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:50 pm

Vanessa went to Austin and Liz last night and said she thinks it will be the song mash up comp and helped them study. (This was of course BEFORE Jason dropped the bomb of Austin spilling the beans about the twins).

But, Austin actually did make a valid point that they probably won't have that because of the twins being at a disadvantage having not been in the house for all the comps and it wouldn't be fair to them. They said they think that is why the last HOH comp was not questions about the gronk parties too. So, this actually makes sense to me. I would LOVE to see an endurance comp even though they don't usually do it this soon. I know they have 11 people, but I remember the paint can thing and it seems something like that would have plenty of room to put 11 people up there, but maybe I am wrong about that.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:15 pm

Thu 2:06 PM BBT HGs drew numbers. They're not sure why.


This confuses me. Why would they draw numbers? They have an odd number of people participating so it can't be to pair up unless someone is not going to play for whatever reason! I can't think of a comp where they would have to draw numbers unless it is for lane placement for a physical type comp, but 11 lanes would be a bit much I would think.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:29 pm

Ctown, where are you? You were supposed to come onto this thread and tell me why they drew numbers and which comp it will be based on the information we have at hand! waiting

You don't expect me to wait another 2 hours to find out for myself do you?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:34 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Ctown, where are you?  You were supposed to come onto this thread and tell me why they drew numbers and which comp it will be based on the information we have at hand!  waiting

You don't expect me to wait another 2 hours to find out for myself do you?

I still think it's gonna be some type of knockout comp. The numbers may have simply been to determine who will go first.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Ctown, where are you?  You were supposed to come onto this thread and tell me why they drew numbers and which comp it will be based on the information we have at hand!  waiting

You don't expect me to wait another 2 hours to find out for myself do you?

I still think it's gonna be some type of knockout comp.  The numbers may have simply been to determine who will go first.

I was afraid you would say something like that! I wanted a different answer that somehow pointed to it being an endurance comp to favor Jason. Since you are almost always right about these things, I guess I will go ahead and prepare myself for a disappointing result to the HOH comp now!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:51 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Ctown, where are you?  You were supposed to come onto this thread and tell me why they drew numbers and which comp it will be based on the information we have at hand!  waiting

You don't expect me to wait another 2 hours to find out for myself do you?

I still think it's gonna be some type of knockout comp.  The numbers may have simply been to determine who will go first.

I was afraid you would say something like that!  I wanted a different answer that somehow pointed to it being an endurance comp to favor Jason.  Since you are almost always right about these things, I guess I will go ahead and prepare myself for a disappointing result to the HOH comp now!  

I prefer an endurance comp myself. But let's have more fun with the numbers, I have a better thought. The numbers are nothing more than a ruse. When Audrey reveals her super secret BBTakeover power tonight that saves her from eviction, the evicted person will be whoever drew #5
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7110
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:27 pm

I want to see a season of endurances. POV, BOtB, HOH's I want them all to be endurances. Make it so they don't know which way is up. Besides, endurances are when we see the real drama play out, deals being made and broken, people realizing that others in their alliance's aren't really looking out for you, the arguments....DRAMA!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:57 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Ctown, where are you?  You were supposed to come onto this thread and tell me why they drew numbers and which comp it will be based on the information we have at hand!  waiting

You don't expect me to wait another 2 hours to find out for myself do you?

I still think it's gonna be some type of knockout comp.  The numbers may have simply been to determine who will go first.

I was afraid you would say something like that!  I wanted a different answer that somehow pointed to it being an endurance comp to favor Jason.  Since you are almost always right about these things, I guess I will go ahead and prepare myself for a disappointing result to the HOH comp now!  

I prefer an endurance comp myself.  But let's have more fun with the numbers, I have a better thought.  The numbers are nothing more than a ruse.  When Audrey reveals her super secret BBTakeover power tonight that saves her from eviction, the evicted person will be whoever drew #5

There you go again! I said stop saying things that result in Audrey being saved..................someone might be listening! zipit hand
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:57 pm

Well it is that time again, what will the HOH comp be this week. They were put on lockdown at 6:00 a.m. this morning, so it must be something more than just questions. I was worried it would be like the one last year at this time of pictures of things in the house and then questions about those pictures because that favors Shelli all the way. So, I am hoping it is something physical that maybe Jackie and James can pull off. Meg has no chance at anything physical. I know Ctown talks about her being a waitress which I agree is a hard job, but she has had several knee surgeries and this is why she walks a little strange. I don't think she can really run in any way for something physical.

Okay Ctown, you need to tell me of a comp you think it will be for Shelli, Clay, the twins and Austin to fail at. waiting waiting
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:59 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Well it is that time again, what will the HOH comp be this week.  They were put on lockdown at 6:00 a.m. this morning, so it must be something more than just questions.  I was worried it would be like the one last year at this time of pictures of things in the house and then questions about those pictures because that favors Shelli all the way.  So, I am hoping it is something physical that maybe Jackie and James can pull off.  Meg has no chance at anything physical.  I know Ctown talks about her being a waitress which I agree is a hard job, but she has had several knee surgeries and this is why she walks a little strange.  I don't think she can really run in any way for something physical.  

Okay Ctown, you need to tell me of a comp you think it will be for Shelli, Clay, the twins and Austin to fail at.  waiting waiting

This may very well be the week of the fill the container challenge on the slippery slope. I'm thinking this should be an endurance type comp this week. It will either be that or the move something from one side to the other through the chicken wire
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:38 pm

ctown28 wrote:
This may very well be the week of the fill the container challenge on the slippery slope.  I'm thinking this should be an endurance type comp this week.  It will either be that or the move something from one side to the other through the chicken wire

I thought so too, but there will be an odd number of players in the HOH comp. But, maybe they can put 11 people on a wall?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What will the HOH comp be   

Back to top Go down
 
What will the HOH comp be
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» for sale 2004 grand prix comp g gtp 3800 series 2 supercharged
» Autometer Pro Comp Gauges (price drop)
» Lego Comp
» National Building comp
» Comp Nine Update! GM PARTS EAST

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 17 (2015) :: Big Brother 17: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: