Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6692

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:30 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru, I was doing the same thing................no you won't.........you don't have the guts.....etc.

Even if she had not won veto, he would not have done it plain and simple.  I had to laugh about his conversation with her where he asks her to be honest about the James thing, but blurts out to her "everyone has already told me you knew" so she had no choice but to admit it.  I think she would have lied once again and he probably knew that, so he prefaced it with that statement so she wouldn't lie again.  Then he talks to the twins later and says he confronted her and she came clean, like it was the big thing.  

And what about that nomination speech.  He thought it was so epic and I thought was "what a moron!"  I mean it didn't even make sense.  Liz told him afterward that his speech was great and raved about it, so I was really looking forward to hearing it.  Wow, what a let down that was.  It was just plain stupid.  And the way he held his arms out to either side like he was a god of some kind, all I could do was laugh.

You don't have to be a fan of wrestling to see why they let him go do you.....LOL

There's more to wrestling that just being able to talk on the microphone and Austin bitched and moaned like a little school girl when Becky took him down in the veto comp.  You have to have a physical aspect and be able to take a bump.  As far as his orating skills, talking in puzzles to WWE fans will get you out the door quick.  Wrestling fans don't want to hear that crap.

Skills to be a wrestler:
Mike skills
Ring skills
Quick wits and or the ability to adapt quickly to a changing situation.
Thick skin

These are just a few of the skills and as we have seen....Austin has none of them.
This guy thinks we are in love with him. So I guess I should add to the list "ability to distinguish reality from fantasy." as well....lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:36 am

chap5788 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I was appalled that Johnny Mac confirmed he threw that POV.  Steve asked him if he threw it and he said he didn't, he just couldn't find the name.  His strategy of thinking if he threw it and Becky won it that he would still be safe (probably thinking Vanessa would be the replacement) was complete nonsense.  Truth be told, Steve probably would have been put up on the block next to Johnny Mac and on the way out the door.  There is NO WAY Liz was going to put up Vanessa, I don't care what she said in her DR sessions.

I could have done without the whole face mask peeling incident.  That was just stupid.  I didn't need to see James scaring Julia either, but at least it was somewhat entertaining to watch that part.  

I did thoroughly enjoy watching Meg's face plant. They have been talking about it in the house for days saying it was epic and it did not disappoint. On a positive note, I was impressed that Meg did as well as she did.

Oh and by the way, Austin complained after the comp that Becky completely tackled him and should have been disqualified.  This guy is the biggest wimp I have ever seen.  She was aggressive, but he acted like she did a full on football style body tackle or something.  

Now Chap surly you aren't laughing at my girl Meg for falling waiting .When I seen Julia laughing behind her hands i felt like Face Slap .

Once the initial shock was over, Meg was laughing as hard as anyone else.  Even a day or so after the comp, she saw the humor in it when talking about it.  Meg has a great sense of humor, even when it involves her being the punch line.

Yeah I agree Chap,I was just kidding.Her and James would be a blast to be around were they are so down to earth and always laughing.Thats why I am going for both of them b/c they know its just a game.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:38 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru, I was doing the same thing................no you won't.........you don't have the guts.....etc.

Even if she had not won veto, he would not have done it plain and simple.  I had to laugh about his conversation with her where he asks her to be honest about the James thing, but blurts out to her "everyone has already told me you knew" so she had no choice but to admit it.  I think she would have lied once again and he probably knew that, so he prefaced it with that statement so she wouldn't lie again.  Then he talks to the twins later and says he confronted her and she came clean, like it was the big thing.  

And what about that nomination speech.  He thought it was so epic and I thought was "what a moron!"  I mean it didn't even make sense.  Liz told him afterward that his speech was great and raved about it, so I was really looking forward to hearing it.  Wow, what a let down that was.  It was just plain stupid.  And the way he held his arms out to either side like he was a god of some kind, all I could do was laugh.

You don't have to be a fan of wrestling to see why they let him go do you.....LOL

There's more to wrestling that just being able to talk on the microphone and Austin bitched and moaned like a little school girl when Becky took him down in the veto comp.  You have to have a physical aspect and be able to take a bump.  As far as his orating skills, talking in puzzles to WWE fans will get you out the door quick.  Wrestling fans don't want to hear that crap.

Exactly!  He thinks this show is giving him air time and going to make him this big star in the eyes of the WWE and all it is doing is showing them what a gutless douchebag he actually is who talks in riddles and wears a top hat.  

The Mad Hatter from Alice in wonderland
The Riddler from Batman
Dr. Zeus the writer of children's books
and morons that are recruited to play the game of Big Brother. (I think Austin was recruited right?)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:42 am

Is Meg now the target?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:50 am

DrWillRocks wrote:
Is Meg now the target?

That is who Vanessa wants out but the reality may be that Austin will see it for what it is. A waste of an HOH. I don't know for sure but I am sure our live feeders can tell us.

Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:55 am

Naru wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:
Is Meg now the target?

That is who Vanessa wants out but the reality may be that Austin will see it for what it is. A waste of an HOH. I don't know for sure but I am sure our live feeders can tell us.

I hope its not meg! I know she doesn't win nothing but she sure is nice to look at. Cool
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8828

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:58 am

DrWillRocks wrote:
Naru wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:
Is Meg now the target?

I hope its not meg! I know she doesn't win nothing but she sure is nice to look at. Cool

The POV ceremony is tomorrow so who knows how many times it could change. Austin has been pretty adamant about not putting up James or Meg but if Vanessa uses veto he will pretty much have no choice
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1427

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:05 am

This was Austin's chance to make his big move and put on the hat and let Judas nominate Vanessa. What a wimp.
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:06 am

ctown28 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:
Naru wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:
Is Meg now the target?

The POV ceremony is tomorrow so who knows how many times it could change.  Austin has been pretty adamant about not putting up James or Meg but if Vanessa uses veto he will pretty much have no choice

It is going to be interesting thats for sure.Does she want to make that target even bigger or not.Austin from what I have watched doesn't want to put either up.If he has to then the rest of this week and next week should be fun to watch
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:07 am

Wembeley wrote:
This was Austin's chance to make his big move and put on the hat and let Judas nominate Vanessa. What a wimp.

Yeah he has said all week that he wasn't going to let Van run his HOH.We will find out tomorrow if that holds true!!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:59 pm

Vanessa has ran it to an extent, but has pulled back a bit on purpose because she told Julia that she thinks Austin pulled away from her because he thinks she is pushing him too much. So, she wants him to run his own HOH and stroke his ego a bit. But, after all that came out before and after veto today, I have a feeling that if Vanessa wins HOH this week and her target wiggles out of the block, the twins could be told some "new information" and Austin could actually find himself as a backdoor.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:04 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Vanessa has ran it to an extent, but has pulled back a bit on purpose because she told Julia that she thinks Austin pulled away from her because he thinks she is pushing him too much.  So, she wants him to run his own HOH and stroke his ego a bit.  But, after all that came out before and after veto today, I have a feeling that if Vanessa wins HOH this week and her target wiggles out of the block, the twins could be told some "new information" and Austin could actually find himself as a backdoor.

I'm no so certain that would happen. Right now she is claiming her target is whoever returns. If she doesn't get her way with sending Steve home, he will be the person to go up next to the returnee. Then there is always James and Meg. It would be a very tough sell to try and get Austin out again. It backfired on her last time and after all of these shenanigans the past week or so, her and Austin are finally back on common ground and claim they are now even. I can however see her going after Julia, she could easily sell that to Austin, but it would be a tough sell to Liz
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:36 am

So much missing from tonights episode. It's almost as if thye are trying to paint Vanessa in a sympathetic light. How about showing her freaking out and calling Meg a mastermind because she wasn't happy about Vanessa winning veto. That must mean Meg is working against her.

I would almost call it the worst over-reaction ever but I think Rachel still takes the cake on that for being mad at Kathy when Kathy actually won and Rachel demanded an apology for Kathy being happy for winning even though it meant Rachel stayed on the block
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:53 am

My mom asked me if JMac or Steve won it would Austin put Vanessa on the block and I told her no. That Vanessa won the POV. She quickly corrected me and said that it was a "what if" question.
I had to brake it to her that despite his bravado on the screen he is the biggest wimp known to man. Vanessa would have cried and thrown a fit and in the end James or Meg would have gone up in that scenario, of course then we would have missed out on Vanessa's paranoid party of one dance.....lol

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:56 pm

Ctown, I thought they should have shown her melting down about Meg crying after the comp too because it is what started her on her little investigation.

I know her wheels are turning and she really wants Steve gone, but still trying to figure a way to do it. She was trying to use Jmac to trick/test James and Meg, but Austin was going for it. Now that Jmac has talked to Meg, it sounds like they may be contemplating that after all. I just wish when Vanessa asked Meg straight up if the Brass Tacks was cut to 5 without Vanessa, Meg would have went ahead and told her and they could be flipping this house upside down right now. It might be interesting watching this unfold today.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2065

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:56 pm

So I had a question about yesterday's ep. Does Vanessa want Steve out because she believes he was the mastermind behind wanting to backdoor her and did she actually believe Liz over Steve? When Vanessa questioned Liz in the bathroom did that happen as they showed it last night? Did her questioning happen right after Johnny revealed the truth about his alliance with Steve, Austin & the twins? Because it just seems that if Vanessa is such a "discoverer of truths", and a "human lie detector", that she'd be able to tell Liz was lying. I mean come on...Liz goes from saying, "No, we didn't have an alliance to backdoor you" to "Yes, there was an alliance and it was Steve who started it". If all this happened the way they showed it on last night's ep, how did Vanessa believe Liz over Steve? How did Vanessa not see that Liz was lying, if Vanessa is this truth guru that she claims to be?

I think it boils down to one thing, Vanessa is full of shit. She goes on these fishing expeditions to find out the truth, but basically the truth to her is what she wants the truth to be. She's almost in denial about certain things because they aren't the truth she wants to believe. An example to illustrate my point... say Vanessa hated smoking but yet her girlfriend smoked like a chimney but because Vanessa wouldn't want to believe her girlfriend smoked, she'd ask her a bazillion questions until she got the answer she wanted to hear, that no, the girlfriend doesn't smoke...even though she reeks of smoke, has yellow teeth and black fingers. But Vanessa the human lie detector is always right, so no the stinky girlfriend is not a smoker.

My point being that Vanessa thinks that Steve is the mastermind and that he's lying to her, because that's what she wants to believe. Also, why is she focusing only on Steve and giving Austin and the twins a pass? Vanessa claims to always have been protective of Steve, but come on..didn't she say it was either Steve or Johnny who should go on the block? She was the one basically throwing him up on the block. So what is Steve supposed to do? Sit back and let her control the game?

I cannot for the life of me, respect her game. Steve sees her as a good player and respects her moves. I just see her as a piece of shit who's literally aging in front of my very eyes from all the stress of being in that house has caused her. That to me, does not a good player make. I mean look at Derrick from last year, the guy came out looking better and younger at the finale. Even though I didn't like him, I have to give him credit for playing all those fools like he did.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:26 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
So I had a question about yesterday's ep. Does Vanessa want Steve out because she believes he was the mastermind behind wanting to backdoor her and did she actually believe Liz over Steve? When Vanessa questioned Liz in the bathroom did that happen as they showed it last night? Did her questioning happen right after Johnny revealed the truth about his alliance with Steve, Austin & the twins? Because it just seems that if Vanessa is such a "discoverer of truths", and a "human lie detector", that she'd be able to tell Liz was lying. I mean come on...Liz goes from saying, "No, we didn't have an alliance to backdoor you" to "Yes, there was an alliance and it was Steve who started it". If all this happened the way they showed it on last night's ep, how did Vanessa believe Liz over Steve? How did Vanessa not see that Liz was lying, if Vanessa is this truth guru that she claims to be?

I think it boils down to one thing, Vanessa is full of shit. She goes on these fishing expeditions to find out the truth, but basically the truth to her is what she wants the truth to be. She's almost in denial about certain things because they aren't the truth she wants to believe. An example to illustrate my point... say Vanessa hated smoking but yet her girlfriend smoked like a chimney but because Vanessa wouldn't want to believe her girlfriend smoked, she'd ask her a bazillion questions until she got the answer she wanted to hear, that no, the girlfriend doesn't smoke...even though she reeks of smoke, has yellow teeth and black fingers. But Vanessa the human lie detector is always right, so no the stinky girlfriend is not a smoker.

My point being that Vanessa thinks that Steve is the mastermind and that he's lying to her, because that's what she wants to believe. Also, why is she focusing only on Steve and giving Austin and the twins a pass? Vanessa claims to always have been protective of Steve, but come on..didn't she say it was either Steve or Johnny who should go on the block? She was the one basically throwing him up on the block. So what is Steve supposed to do? Sit back and let her control the game?

I cannot for the life of me, respect her game. Steve sees her as a good player and respects her moves. I just see her as a piece of shit who's literally aging in front of my very eyes from all the stress of being in that house has caused her. That to me, does not a good player make. I mean look at Derrick from last year, the guy came out looking better and younger at the finale. Even though I didn't like him, I have to give him credit for playing all those fools like he did.

Steve sings her praises in the DR but does he realize that is the thing he CANT beat in the end? Not to mention that there is the 3 headed beast to deal with. Man when one of them goes it's going to be hell....I can't wait....lol

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:34 pm

Tonight's episode was really stupid. First of all, I could have done without the grandma segment, secondly I could have done without the scaring Austin segment, and thirdly I certainly didn't need to see the making it official between Austin and Liz segment. That was valuable time that could have been used to show just how underhanded Vanessa was about her noms. I mean it looked like she just talked to James and Meg and since they didn't say anything bad about Austin and the twins, they were the ones who had to go on the block.

It didn't show how she went back to Austin and the twins and lied saying that James said he would put up 2 out of Austwins next week instead of what he said about 1 of them going up as a pawn against Jmac or Steve. Why do I think this is important? Because I am sick of them whitewashing Vanessa's game play. They make her look like this masterful game player who thinks things through, investigates everything and makes the best decision she can in the most honest way possible. When in reality, she makes shit up, plucks bits of information from what people say, spins it around to something totally different and goes after the target she intended to the entire time. In other words, it makes her look like a completely sane, even tempered game player, just making her way through the best she can instead of the drama craving, self-righteous, victim playing, egotistical, bat shit crazy, paranoid, lying bitch that she is. There I said it!

She will get her way once again this week and Meg will leave the house. And actually I hope James wins veto in the double eviction to save himself instead of HOH, because I would much rather he win HOH in a week where his nominees have to sweat it out the entire week not knowing which one is going, which one might be saved with veto and which one might be a replacement.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:51 pm

And as for the HOH and the question of people being disqualified or not I think they edited the hell out of that thing. For one thing, it starting with Liz in her DR session saying they had to keep at least 1 foot on the disc at all times looked suspicious to me. Secondly there were too many conversations between people about people sitting on the disc in one form or another for it not to have happened at least once. The other night Austin said he could not believe they let Jackie "sit like that for so long" and they didn't do anything about it until Vanessa said something to the beefcakes about it. Vanessa then said the only reason she said anything is because she wanted to do the same thing if it was legal to do it. Then Liz or Julia said that is why they all got out because they tried to cheat. Now if you look at what we were shown, the only person they showed taking both feet off and being buzzed was James. The others were all shown to fall off the disc. Now maybe they got their warning and tried to stand back up and that was the result or something, but I just think it was really fishy the way it was done. Regardless of whether they fell off or were disqualified, they still lost, so I am not saying anything about that, but it just bugs the shit out of me when they try to cover shit up because it might not look good. Just like that paint BOB where James was supposed to throw it. They apparently actually ran out of paint and had to "improvise" in some way to find the rest of the letters or something. Just show us what is going on. Stop cutting the feeds so they can "fix" or "setup" shit because it just looks bad.

Also, I found it interesting that Shelli went right back to targeting nobody but James in the house. All her big talk in the jury house about it being Vanessa's fault she left the house and her talk with Julie that she would team up with Steve and Jmac was just talk. She must have been blowing smoke up Becky and Jackie's ass about her target as well because they both said in the DR that if any of them got back in the house Vanessa would be in trouble.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:55 pm

The worst part of the edit was the recap of the HoH comp was actually LONGER than the actual comp. 12 minutes for an endurance comp is a disgrace, there should be no HoH and people can vote for whoever they want.

Hell, Victoria would have lasted longer than these idiots
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:03 am

ctown28 wrote:
The worst part of the edit was the recap of the HoH comp was actually LONGER than the actual comp.  12 minutes for an endurance comp is a disgrace, there should be no HoH and people can vote for whoever they want.

Hell, Victoria would have lasted longer than these idiots

Very good point. Most of it was loops of the same rotation over and over again. It HAD to be to fill all that time. What a joke!
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1427

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:12 am

Good point Chap, and along the lines of stupid game play, I just can't believe how stupid the twins are. Liz was ADAMANT that JMac had to go then after talking with Vanessa she completely flipped and now Meg is the super evil that has to go. What morons! However, I would like to have JMac stay over Meg so I am o.k. with it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:51 am

Wembeley wrote:
Good point Chap, and along the lines of stupid game play, I just can't believe how stupid the twins are. Liz was ADAMANT that JMac had to go then after talking with Vanessa she completely flipped and now Meg is the super evil that has to go. What morons! However, I would like to have JMac stay over Meg so I am o.k. with it.

I agree with you. I have been a fan of Meg up until the last couple of weeks. She was actually good for James' game for a while, keeping him from being too gullible at times, but she became the gullible one and holding him back from going with his gut in some situations. I just hope he can win a couple of vetos and HOHs to get through at least a couple more weeks to cause some damage in the house.

As far as the twins, their opinions of people change with the wind. If someone talks to them for more than 5 minutes they will believe the shit that is coming out of their mouth.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:20 am

chap5788 wrote:
Wembeley wrote:

I agree with you.  I have been a fan of Meg up until the last couple of weeks.  She was actually good for James' game for a while, keeping him from being too gullible at times, but she became the gullible one and holding him back from going with his gut in some situations.  I just hope he can win a couple of vetos and HOHs to get through at least a couple more weeks to cause some damage in the house.

As far as the twins, their opinions of people change with the wind.  If someone talks to them for more than 5 minutes they will believe the shit that is coming out of their mouth.  

I never had a problem with Meg, I thought she was going to be someone I didn't like but that's not the case at all. Sure she can't win a comp to save her life, but she has a great social game. I keep seeing people comparing her to Victoria and nothing could be further from the truth. Eg at least strategizes and talks game with people. All Victoria did was tell everyone how she is a princess and eat food. Granted, I don't think Meg has a chance to win the game, but she is at least compensating for her lack of being able to win a comp
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:50 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Wembeley wrote:

I agree with you.  I have been a fan of Meg up until the last couple of weeks.  She was actually good for James' game for a while, keeping him from being too gullible at times, but she became the gullible one and holding him back from going with his gut in some situations.  I just hope he can win a couple of vetos and HOHs to get through at least a couple more weeks to cause some damage in the house.

As far as the twins, their opinions of people change with the wind.  If someone talks to them for more than 5 minutes they will believe the shit that is coming out of their mouth.  

I never had a problem with Meg, I thought she was going to be someone I didn't like but that's not the case at all.  Sure she can't win a comp to save her life, but she has a great social game.  I keep seeing people comparing her to Victoria and nothing could be further from the truth.  Eg at least strategizes and talks game with people.  All Victoria did was tell everyone how she is a princess and eat food.  Granted, I don't think Meg has a chance to win the game, but she is at least compensating for her lack of being able to win a comp

I have to agree Ctown, my first impression was that I would not like her in any way, shape or form. Then I thought maybe I started liking her because she was with Jason and I liked him (another one I didn't think I would like either). She does have a great social game and will strategize, but she is too scared to go anywhere with that strategy. I thought that changed the week James was HOH because she seemed to be in the game more, but since then she has been playing it safe and scared which I think has hurt James' game.

At this point, I am actually hoping she does go this week and James somehow starts working with Jmac (like Lizzy has been saying for some time now) and they clean house. Jmac wants to make moves and being partnered with Steve is not exactly helping him in that respect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   

Back to top Go down

Tonight's episode
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next