HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Tonight's episode

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6779
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:28 am

Tonight's episode was okay, I guess, but there were a few things that bothered me. First and foremost, what the hell is up with "Steve segment" in the last few episodes. It is all about his weird behavior and has absolutely NOTHING to do with the game at all, and it is not even entertaining in any way shape or form. That is valuable time they are throwing away on something completely and totally stupid and random.

Secondly, the edit of the fight was setup pretty well, at least they showed that James had NOTHING to do with any of it. But they left out a very important element. Vanessa blew this up as Clay and Johnny Mac scheming to try to flip the vote to send Shelli out of the house. She said she saw and heard Johnny Mac and Clay talking in the wee hours of the morning a day or so before making their plans and then Clay and/or Johnny came and lied to her to bring her into the mess. Vanessa just kept pushing it at Shelli that this is what Clay was doing behind her back and..........here is the best part........ Shelli took Vanessa's word over Clay's word. He was very pissed off about it and then Shelli said she only believes that Vanessa actually thought it was what she heard or saw. They patched things up a little later, but the fact remains when push came to shove, she believed Vanessa over Clay. This tied into Becky's talk with Shelli they showed tonight too. They started to show where Becky said it took Vanessa 15 minutes of talking and yelling to get Shelli to turn on the guy she has been trusting and bonding with for 50 days and she should stop and think about THAT! I just thought it was an important and relevant piece of information.

Another thing that should have been shown is that Vanessa's meeting with Becky happened before Shelli's not the other way around. We saw Vanessa ask Becky not to tell Shelli that she knew she was going up and Becky agreed. But then when Becky talked to Shelli, she asked Becky if Vanessa knew that Shelli was going up and Becky confirmed it. Shelli then said she will be interested to see if Vanessa actually gives her a heads up or tells her about it. And, of course, Vanessa acted like she didn't know it was going to happen.

Oh, and by the way, Vanessa tried to cheat in the midway mayhem comp. She scooped up the Crisco material and put it in her bowl. James said he saw her do it and wanted to call her out, but assumed production would take care of it. Then she did it again and he said he was thinking of telling her that the Crisco would probably stop the balls from rising to the top to draw attention to it, but then production called her out about it. Between this and the fingernail polish thing, I have lost respect for her as a player even more. It is one thing to just be smart and outplay other people, but because BB has stopped players in the past who have built permanent charts with candy or made notes with make up and paper towels and such, but they allow her to continue with the fingernail polish thing, just doesn't sit right with me. It is cheating plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
avatar

Male Posts : 403
Join date : 2011-07-31
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:35 am

chap5788 wrote:
Tonight's episode was okay, I guess, but there were a few things that bothered me. First and foremost, what the hell is up with "Steve segment" in the last few episodes. It is all about his weird behavior and has absolutely NOTHING to do with the game at all, and it is not even entertaining in any way shape or form. That is valuable time they are throwing away on something completely and totally stupid and random.

Secondly, the edit of the fight was setup pretty well, at least they showed that James had NOTHING to do with any of it.  But they left out a very important element.  Vanessa blew this up as Clay and Johnny Mac scheming to try to flip the vote to send Shelli out of the house.  She said she saw and heard Johnny Mac and Clay talking in the wee hours of the morning a day or so before making their plans and then Clay and/or Johnny came and lied to her to bring her into the mess.  Vanessa just kept pushing it at Shelli that this is what Clay was doing behind her back and..........here is the best part........ Shelli took Vanessa's word over Clay's word.  He was very pissed off about it and then Shelli said she only believes that Vanessa actually thought it was what she heard or saw.  They patched things up a little later, but the fact remains when push came to shove, she believed Vanessa over Clay.  This tied into Becky's talk with Shelli they showed tonight too.  They started to show where Becky said it took Vanessa 15 minutes of talking and yelling to get Shelli to turn on the guy she has been trusting and bonding with for 50 days and she should stop and think about THAT!  I just thought it was an important and relevant piece of information.

Another thing that should have been shown is that Vanessa's meeting with Becky happened before Shelli's not the other way around.  We saw Vanessa ask Becky not to tell Shelli that she knew she was going up and Becky agreed.  But then when Becky talked to Shelli, she asked Becky if Vanessa knew that Shelli was going up and Becky confirmed it.  Shelli then said she will be interested to see if Vanessa actually gives her a heads up or tells her about it.  And, of course, Vanessa acted like she didn't know it was going to happen.  

Oh, and by the way, Vanessa tried to cheat in the midway mayhem comp.  She scooped up the Crisco material and put it in her bowl.  James said he saw her do it and wanted to call her out, but assumed production would take care of it.  Then she did it again and he said he was thinking of telling her that the Crisco would probably stop the balls from rising to the top to draw attention to it, but then production called her out about it.  Between this and the fingernail polish thing, I have lost respect for her as a player even more.  It is one thing to just be smart and outplay other people, but because BB has stopped players in the past who have built permanent charts with candy or made notes with make up and paper towels and such, but they allow her to continue with the fingernail polish thing, just doesn't sit right with me.  It is cheating plain and simple.

I didn't know what to think about that Chap and I sure wasn't laughing b/c he might have ocd or something else.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6779
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:03 am

DrWillRocks wrote:
I didn't know what to think about that Chap and I sure wasn't laughing b/c he might have ocd or something else.

I don't think it is anything like that, I just think he is weird plain and simple just like he said.
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
avatar

Male Posts : 403
Join date : 2011-07-31
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:08 am

Yeah you are probably right Chap
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 1442
Join date : 2011-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:04 am

Well first, thanks Chap for the info you always provide because I just can't keep up and don't trust the CBS edit. The thing is they don't care about the intricacies of game play and they dumb down the edit. Which is stupid because fans DO care about game play. They are falling into the reality t.v.trap that drama is the most important and sure we love drama too but we want the real story.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9148
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:22 am

The false edits are one of the reasons this is my favorite of all the reality shows. They all do the same thing, but at least with BB we have the luxury of knowing the real story
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6880
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:28 am

What I liked about the ep tonight. J Mac. This guy is growing on me more and more as the game goes on.

What I didn't like about the ep tonight. Steve. Dude sits in the DR and tells us that Becky is now his #1 target....ok....well...that's interesting because for the last 6 weeks she has been your #1 target and she is still there so .....what does that tell you about his pull in the house.

I'm sorry but I think at DE he is going to get the boot. No one sees him as a target but they all see him as a lurker and they don't like it. You get Aus-twins in power then they may take out Steve because like Steve he's been their #1 target. (Austin mainly but I can see Liz targeting him as well.) Chances are the house will want a easy go of it after Vanessa gets the boot and that is why I think Steve may get that boot.

Side note: Meg has a bit of a bitch streak in her don't she? I mean when she was comforting Shelli then they went to her in the DR and she was like...."Boring".....I was like...oh no Meg is silently growing a bitchy side...lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 1442
Join date : 2011-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:55 am

John is growing on me too. I wish BB would tell him to stop yelling in his DR sessions but I can deal with it. You are probably right about Steve too, it's an easy decision when you don't have time to strategize. I caught the Meg snark too, mainly because it didn't seem like her at all. Being stomped on by the other group must be really getting to her and I am sure it is hard to be nice to some of these people.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9148
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:29 am

chap5788 wrote:

Oh, and by the way, Vanessa tried to cheat in the midway mayhem comp.  She scooped up the Crisco material and put it in her bowl.  James said he saw her do it and wanted to call her out, but assumed production would take care of it.  Then she did it again and he said he was thinking of telling her that the Crisco would probably stop the balls from rising to the top to draw attention to it, but then production called her out about it.  Between this and the fingernail polish thing, I have lost respect for her as a player even more.  It is one thing to just be smart and outplay other people, but because BB has stopped players in the past who have built permanent charts with candy or made notes with make up and paper towels and such, but they allow her to continue with the fingernail polish thing, just doesn't sit right with me.  It is cheating plain and simple.

I really don't have a problem with her nail polish thing, in fact it's not a bad move. You do whatever you can to push the boundaries. I'm not sure what advantage she was trying to gain with scoooping up the crisco material, it wasn't like it was going to make her lane less slippery and putting it in her bowl is just going to make the bowl more slippery and not hold the liquid as well.

What I do have a problem with is all the HG's that are given Adderal in the house. Drs are too quick to write people prescriptions for Adderal and it is actually a study drug
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6779
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:51 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I really don't have a problem with her nail polish thing, in fact it's not a bad move.  You do whatever you can to push the boundaries.  I'm not sure what advantage she was trying to gain with scoooping up the crisco material, it wasn't like it was going to make her lane less slippery and putting it in her bowl is just going to make the bowl more slippery and not  hold the liquid as well.

What I do have a problem with is all the HG's that are given Adderal in the house.  Drs are too quick to write people prescriptions for Adderal and it is actually a study drug

Adding the Crisco (because it is more dense than the liquid) would push her level up faster (kind of like adding ice cubes to a glass of pop). James had a point that the Crisco might coagulate on top and stop her from being able to get the ball out too, who knows.

When Vanessa told Shelli the DR messed with her meds before the veto comp, I thought, oh great, another one that uses Adderall (or whatever she is taking) to help her focus in comps. I understand some people need these types of drugs, but you are right Ctown, there are too many doctors out there that will give it to just about anyone who knows the right things to say in order to get the prescription.

When I heard this the other day, I was going to post that I know why you didn't get cast on the show after trying several times Ctown, because you needed to be on Adderall, be eye candy with no substance above your shoulders or be batshit crazy. A combination of a couple of those would have guaranteed being cast for the show!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6880
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:54 pm

Wembeley wrote:
John is growing on me too. I wish BB would tell him to stop yelling in his DR sessions but I can deal with it. You are probably right about Steve too, it's an easy decision when you don't have time to strategize. I caught the Meg snark too, mainly because it didn't seem like her at all. Being stomped on by the other group must be really getting to her and I am sure it is hard to be nice to some of these people.


Mon 11:51 AM BBT Steve talking to feeders: he's throwing the next HOH. "They'll go after Austwins & Shelli before they go after me."

This could cost him his game if Aus-twins win HOH because they will look to do the most damage with out the most fall out.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 1442
Join date : 2011-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:55 pm

Oh boy, bad move. I won't miss Steve though.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6779
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:42 am

I don't understand where Steve actually believes he is safe enough to throw the HOH in a double eviction. He is part of the "expendable" that each side is using right now. If circumstances go right, he could find himself on the block and going home because it is easy. Plus Austin and the twins have said he proved that he CAN win these comps when he HAS, but won't do it to help them.

But of course, he would have to publicly declare his side and he just does not have the guts to do it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6779
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:02 pm

The edit on tonight's episode really missed the boat. I get they had a lot to cram into the show because of the double eviction, but there were very key elements that were completely left out and instead we got to see James and Austin talking about the movie Titanic, several different celebration dances, Liz and Austin having a quick kiss celebrating, and Johnny Mac throwing a ball that accidently hit Meg in the head. Did we really need to see most of that? No, not when there were other things that were actually important to the storyline they were showing.

For instance, a very important part of the Vanessa/Johnny Mac exchange was the beginning. When he asked her if he was going up and she said he wasn't a target. The talk went south quickly when Johnny said SHE told him about the 8-person agreement that didn't include him, Steve and Shelli because he walked in on a conversation she was having so she clued him in. They went back and forth with her denying and him saying "it is on tape" etc not backing down. She stormed out of the room and cornered Steve and started threatening him, Johnny followed a couple minutes later. Steve said what Vanessa wanted to hear and Johnny just said to let it go. Then the conversation they showed happened.

Then when Vanessa went to the HOH room to bitch about Johnny Mac, she made a lot of inflammatory comments like "he was raging at me"................."he was very aggressive and threatening to me with a red face and everything"....................."I am afraid to be in the HN room with him because I think he has a mood disorder and actually could snap at any time." What a great contrast that could have been to show Vanessa describing him basically as some unstable aggressive jackass but we saw him laying back on the couch listening to her without even raising his voice or sitting up for that matter.

Another thing is that Austin and the twins basically told Becky she was more than likely going up, but they GUARANTEED her safety no matter what.

One thing I really did enjoy though was that they did expose Vanessa a little bit. Right after Liz won HOH and she was sitting in the bedroom with the twins, the first words out of her mouth was "Becky is the optimal target and here is why"..............then Johnny walked in and the talk stopped. Then they showed them meeting in the hammock room and Liz stated her plan of putting up Johnny Mac and Meg with Becky as the backdoor. Cut to Vanessa's DR and she says "whew, Becky is the target! That came from her mouth, I didn't put that name out there!" And you know what, if the DR posed the question to her right now as to who was the first to throw out Becky's name as a target this week, she would say Liz and she would believe that is the way it happened. I realize this is incidental, but everyone knows from last year, one of my biggest pet peeves is that people don't own their own behavior in the DR. She should be saying in the DR that her targets go home every week whether she is HOH or not. Or, she should be saying, "the HOH's target might be this person for now, but on Thursday it will be my target that goes" and things like that. It just drives me absolutely crazy.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6880
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:59 pm

I only watched the last ten minutes of it and felt I was cheated out of 9 minutes and 55 seconds.....LOL!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6779
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:30 pm

I was appalled that Johnny Mac confirmed he threw that POV. Steve asked him if he threw it and he said he didn't, he just couldn't find the name. His strategy of thinking if he threw it and Becky won it that he would still be safe (probably thinking Vanessa would be the replacement) was complete nonsense. Truth be told, Steve probably would have been put up on the block next to Johnny Mac and on the way out the door. There is NO WAY Liz was going to put up Vanessa, I don't care what she said in her DR sessions.

I could have done without the whole face mask peeling incident. That was just stupid. I didn't need to see James scaring Julia either, but at least it was somewhat entertaining to watch that part.

I did thoroughly enjoy watching Meg's face plant. They have been talking about it in the house for days saying it was epic and it did not disappoint. On a positive note, I was impressed that Meg did as well as she did.

Oh and by the way, Austin complained after the comp that Becky completely tackled him and should have been disqualified. This guy is the biggest wimp I have ever seen. She was aggressive, but he acted like she did a full on football style body tackle or something.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9148
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:38 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I was appalled that Johnny Mac confirmed he threw that POV.  Steve asked him if he threw it and he said he didn't, he just couldn't find the name.  His strategy of thinking if he threw it and Becky won it that he would still be safe (probably thinking Vanessa would be the replacement) was complete nonsense.  Truth be told, Steve probably would have been put up on the block next to Johnny Mac and on the way out the door.  There is NO WAY Liz was going to put up Vanessa, I don't care what she said in her DR sessions.

I could have done without the whole face mask peeling incident.  That was just stupid.  I didn't need to see James scaring Julia either, but at least it was somewhat entertaining to watch that part.  

I did thoroughly enjoy watching Meg's face plant.  They have been talking about it in the house for days saying it was epic and it did not disappoint.  On a positive note, I was impressed that Meg did as well as she did.

Oh and by the way, Austin complained after the comp that Becky completely tackled him and should have been disqualified.  This guy is the biggest wimp I have ever seen.  She was aggressive, but he acted like she did a full on football style body tackle or something.  

John deserves to go home. It is NEVER a good idea to throw POV while you are on the block. The only thing that could be dumber is winning POV while on the block and leaving noms the same.

As far as Austin goes, I haven't seen it yet, but c'mon. How did this guy think he was gonna make it as a pro wrestler if he can't take some aggression from a woman half his size. Hell, look at the shot Ragan took from Enzo back in season 12, and he took it like more of a man than Austin appears to be
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6779
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:47 pm

ctown28 wrote:
John deserves to go home.  It is NEVER a good idea to throw POV while you are on the block.  The only thing that could be dumber is winning POV while on the block and leaving noms the same.

As far as Austin goes, I haven't seen it yet, but c'mon.  How did this guy think he was gonna make it as a pro wrestler if he can't take some aggression from a woman half his size.  Hell, look at the shot Ragan took from Enzo back in season 12, and he took it like more of a man than Austin appears to be

Now I begin to wonder if John had won the veto, would he have used it on Becky because that would have been just about as stupid as what he did.

Another note on the Austin thing, he went on and on about Johnny's "death stare" at him and he wanted to yell at him, but he didn't even make a comment to him or anything, he just whined about it to Liz and Julia. He droned on to just about everyone after the veto about Becky's "borderline illegal move" against him, and like you said he thinks he can be a wrestler? Should have known what kind of wimp he was when he about shit his pants because Audrey, dressed in her cloaking blanket and sunglasses, lunged toward him and Johnny Mac in the kitchen. He went on and on about that too. I guess Liz will have to wear the pants in that duo and keep him safe from big bad people like Becky.
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
avatar

Male Posts : 403
Join date : 2011-07-31
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:32 am

chap5788 wrote:
I was appalled that Johnny Mac confirmed he threw that POV.  Steve asked him if he threw it and he said he didn't, he just couldn't find the name.  His strategy of thinking if he threw it and Becky won it that he would still be safe (probably thinking Vanessa would be the replacement) was complete nonsense.  Truth be told, Steve probably would have been put up on the block next to Johnny Mac and on the way out the door.  There is NO WAY Liz was going to put up Vanessa, I don't care what she said in her DR sessions.

I could have done without the whole face mask peeling incident.  That was just stupid.  I didn't need to see James scaring Julia either, but at least it was somewhat entertaining to watch that part.  

I did thoroughly enjoy watching Meg's face plant. They have been talking about it in the house for days saying it was epic and it did not disappoint. On a positive note, I was impressed that Meg did as well as she did.

Oh and by the way, Austin complained after the comp that Becky completely tackled him and should have been disqualified.  This guy is the biggest wimp I have ever seen.  She was aggressive, but he acted like she did a full on football style body tackle or something.  

Now Chap surly you aren't laughing at my girl Meg for falling waiting .When I seen Julia laughing behind her hands i felt like Face Slap .
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6779
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:09 am

DrWillRocks wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I was appalled that Johnny Mac confirmed he threw that POV.  Steve asked him if he threw it and he said he didn't, he just couldn't find the name.  His strategy of thinking if he threw it and Becky won it that he would still be safe (probably thinking Vanessa would be the replacement) was complete nonsense.  Truth be told, Steve probably would have been put up on the block next to Johnny Mac and on the way out the door.  There is NO WAY Liz was going to put up Vanessa, I don't care what she said in her DR sessions.

I could have done without the whole face mask peeling incident.  That was just stupid.  I didn't need to see James scaring Julia either, but at least it was somewhat entertaining to watch that part.  

I did thoroughly enjoy watching Meg's face plant. They have been talking about it in the house for days saying it was epic and it did not disappoint. On a positive note, I was impressed that Meg did as well as she did.

Oh and by the way, Austin complained after the comp that Becky completely tackled him and should have been disqualified.  This guy is the biggest wimp I have ever seen.  She was aggressive, but he acted like she did a full on football style body tackle or something.  

Now Chap surly you aren't laughing at my girl Meg for falling waiting .When I seen Julia laughing behind her hands i felt like Face Slap .

Once the initial shock was over, Meg was laughing as hard as anyone else. Even a day or so after the comp, she saw the humor in it when talking about it. Meg has a great sense of humor, even when it involves her being the punch line.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6880
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:10 pm

All threw this episode I found myself saying one thing to Austin's remarks about Vanessa. You know the one's I'm talking about. And that was simply...."No your not."
No, your not....going to backdoor her.
No, your not....going to call her a lire.
No, your not....going to put her on the block.
You are not going to do anything but what you are told.

If this is what it is like to see "Judas"....then whoop the fuck'n dee. A two year old can beat that bitch and I totally see why the WWE booted your backside to the curb. It's hard to be intimidating when in reality you are the worlds biggest (yes, I know I am going to get into trouble for it but it is a true statement and I am willing to do my time in the dungeon for it.) pussy!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6779
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:25 pm

Naru, I was doing the same thing................no you won't.........you don't have the guts.....etc.

Even if she had not won veto, he would not have done it plain and simple. I had to laugh about his conversation with her where he asks her to be honest about the James thing, but blurts out to her "everyone has already told me you knew" so she had no choice but to admit it. I think she would have lied once again and he probably knew that, so he prefaced it with that statement so she wouldn't lie again. Then he talks to the twins later and says he confronted her and she came clean, like it was the big thing.

And what about that nomination speech. He thought it was so epic and I thought was "what a moron!" I mean it didn't even make sense. Liz told him afterward that his speech was great and raved about it, so I was really looking forward to hearing it. Wow, what a let down that was. It was just plain stupid. And the way he held his arms out to either side like he was a god of some kind, all I could do was laugh.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6880
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:00 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru, I was doing the same thing................no you won't.........you don't have the guts.....etc.

Even if she had not won veto, he would not have done it plain and simple.  I had to laugh about his conversation with her where he asks her to be honest about the James thing, but blurts out to her "everyone has already told me you knew" so she had no choice but to admit it.  I think she would have lied once again and he probably knew that, so he prefaced it with that statement so she wouldn't lie again.  Then he talks to the twins later and says he confronted her and she came clean, like it was the big thing.  

And what about that nomination speech.  He thought it was so epic and I thought was "what a moron!"  I mean it didn't even make sense.  Liz told him afterward that his speech was great and raved about it, so I was really looking forward to hearing it.  Wow, what a let down that was.  It was just plain stupid.  And the way he held his arms out to either side like he was a god of some kind, all I could do was laugh.

You don't have to be a fan of wrestling to see why they let him go do you.....LOL

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9148
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:11 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru, I was doing the same thing................no you won't.........you don't have the guts.....etc.

Even if she had not won veto, he would not have done it plain and simple.  I had to laugh about his conversation with her where he asks her to be honest about the James thing, but blurts out to her "everyone has already told me you knew" so she had no choice but to admit it.  I think she would have lied once again and he probably knew that, so he prefaced it with that statement so she wouldn't lie again.  Then he talks to the twins later and says he confronted her and she came clean, like it was the big thing.  

And what about that nomination speech.  He thought it was so epic and I thought was "what a moron!"  I mean it didn't even make sense.  Liz told him afterward that his speech was great and raved about it, so I was really looking forward to hearing it.  Wow, what a let down that was.  It was just plain stupid.  And the way he held his arms out to either side like he was a god of some kind, all I could do was laugh.

You don't have to be a fan of wrestling to see why they let him go do you.....LOL

There's more to wrestling that just being able to talk on the microphone and Austin bitched and moaned like a little school girl when Becky took him down in the veto comp. You have to have a physical aspect and be able to take a bump. As far as his orating skills, talking in puzzles to WWE fans will get you out the door quick. Wrestling fans don't want to hear that crap.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6779
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:25 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru, I was doing the same thing................no you won't.........you don't have the guts.....etc.

Even if she had not won veto, he would not have done it plain and simple.  I had to laugh about his conversation with her where he asks her to be honest about the James thing, but blurts out to her "everyone has already told me you knew" so she had no choice but to admit it.  I think she would have lied once again and he probably knew that, so he prefaced it with that statement so she wouldn't lie again.  Then he talks to the twins later and says he confronted her and she came clean, like it was the big thing.  

And what about that nomination speech.  He thought it was so epic and I thought was "what a moron!"  I mean it didn't even make sense.  Liz told him afterward that his speech was great and raved about it, so I was really looking forward to hearing it.  Wow, what a let down that was.  It was just plain stupid.  And the way he held his arms out to either side like he was a god of some kind, all I could do was laugh.

You don't have to be a fan of wrestling to see why they let him go do you.....LOL

There's more to wrestling that just being able to talk on the microphone and Austin bitched and moaned like a little school girl when Becky took him down in the veto comp.  You have to have a physical aspect and be able to take a bump.  As far as his orating skills, talking in puzzles to WWE fans will get you out the door quick.  Wrestling fans don't want to hear that crap.

Exactly! He thinks this show is giving him air time and going to make him this big star in the eyes of the WWE and all it is doing is showing them what a gutless douchebag he actually is who talks in riddles and wears a top hat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   

Back to top Go down
 
Tonight's episode
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Tonight's episode
» Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr~ Episode 1: You'll Die If You Look Away
» Mai-Otome Episode 13: In the Crimson Sky...
» Mai-Otome Zwei Episode 4: Connecting Dreams
» NY Post - Gerry co-hosting party for "The King's Speech" tonight

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 17 (2015) :: Big Brother 17: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: