AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9139

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:15 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Notice how in Audreys exit interview, this is he first time Julie didn't mention anything game related?  Don't be surprised if Audrey goes into sequester

But they did show good bye messages. I can't remember if they do that or not but I don't think they do.

Yes, they always show goodbye messages, they just edit them to make sure no alliances or game related information is given in them. Like if Shelli would've given the 6th sense alliance, that is a clue. Also notice how this is the first week the twins weren't revealed to the evicted HG. This is especiallytelling as Audrey is the one who was not clued in to it, was only given suspicions that she blew off
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6758

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:17 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Notice how in Audreys exit interview, this is he first time Julie didn't mention anything game related?  Don't be surprised if Audrey goes into sequester

You know, I didn't even notice it, but you are right. Do you REALLY think they will put her in sequester for a chance to win her way back into the house after the meltdown she had? I was surprised they gave her a penalty vote, because I thought it was rather pointless, but maybe that is why they went ahead with that part of it. I guess it might explain why she was up and being social with people more this afternoon, doing her BB show tune thing (Is this real) and stuff like that. She sure made a speedy recovery from the day before.

I was surprised they didn't show her confrontation with Shelli yesterday, but I guess because she made so many references to production agreeing with her that it was a HUGE betrayal and stuff that maybe they couldn't get it to work. Of course, that would have cut into the whole Audrey show that this episode became with her early conversations and her family package that was shown and they had to make sure they had their moment that they were hoping for when she was cast for the show.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:24 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

You know, I didn't even notice it, but you are right.  Do you REALLY think they will put her in sequester for a chance to win her way back into the house after the meltdown she had?  I was surprised they gave her a penalty vote, because I thought it was rather pointless, but maybe that is why they went ahead with that part of it.  I guess it might explain why she was up and being social with people more this afternoon, doing her BB show tune thing (Is this real) and stuff like that.  She sure made a speedy recovery from the day before.  

I was surprised they didn't show her confrontation with Shelli yesterday, but I guess because she made so many references to production agreeing with her that it was a HUGE betrayal and stuff that maybe they couldn't get it to work.  Of course, that would have cut into the whole Audrey show that this episode became with her early conversations and her family package that was shown and they had to make sure they had their moment that they were hoping for when she was cast for the show.

I don't think they would have any problem putting her back in the house. The edit thatthey gave the entire situation was ridiculous and painted the picture of "poor Audrey". But I was glad they showed some of players complaining about how so many others would kill for the chance
Back to top Go down
imok
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie

Female Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:12 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I also noticed that there was very little fanfare upon Audrey's exit.  Not the usual hugging and carrying on that they normally do.  I think it was just Vanessa that hugged her. Confused
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11293

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:40 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

You know, I didn't even notice it, but you are right.  Do you REALLY think they will put her in sequester for a chance to win her way back into the house after the meltdown she had?  I was surprised they gave her a penalty vote, because I thought it was rather pointless, but maybe that is why they went ahead with that part of it.  I guess it might explain why she was up and being social with people more this afternoon, doing her BB show tune thing (Is this real) and stuff like that.  She sure made a speedy recovery from the day before.  

I was surprised they didn't show her confrontation with Shelli yesterday, but I guess because she made so many references to production agreeing with her that it was a HUGE betrayal and stuff that maybe they couldn't get it to work.  Of course, that would have cut into the whole Audrey show that this episode became with her early conversations and her family package that was shown and they had to make sure they had their moment that they were hoping for when she was cast for the show.

I don't think they would have any problem putting her back in the house.  The edit thatthey gave the entire situation was ridiculous and painted the picture of "poor Audrey".  But I was glad they showed some of players complaining about how so many others would kill for the chance

I completely agree, they would have NO trouble putting her back in the house and it would not surprise me to see her dramatic ass back in a few weeks.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:27 pm

Just to clarify a few things from tonight's episode for those who do not have the feeds.

Right after the veto ceremony Liz and Austin told Vanessa that everyone was upset that Clay won the veto and they thought there might have been a plan going on to get Clay out. Shelli freaked out and got spooked, and told Vanessa she has a bad feeling about sending Austin out and siding with the other people. THIS is what got the ball rolling about not putting him up.

When Vanessa confronted Austin, he lied AGAIN! She called him out A LOT about the lying to her face part and then he pleaded for his life in the game and almost cried. She did tell him to try to work something out with Shelli and Clay.

Then he went to Shelli and Clay to pour his heart out, but their minds had already been made up anyway. But he thought they were helping save him.

So Austin talked to a few people and tried to explain to everyone that he was not the horrible person everyone thought he was, he didn't mean it like is sounded and blah, blah, blah.

Then he went back to Vanessa to see if she had reconsidered. She told him that he needed for go get some dirt on Jackie or Jason for her to use to put one of them up so it does not look like she is shady for breaking her word. Austin tried over and over to "catch" them saying or doing something, but it was all really trivial crap. When this didn't work, Vanessa went to work on her own and questioned James, Jackie and Becky about silly little things like the extra votes for Jeff, the phone booth power, the vote for Day and such trying to come up with a reason. Her ultimate reason ended up being that she had more trust in Austin who she had already been working with than the Dark Moon alliance because those people lied to her. Plus Jason was a big player in the game because he was very smart and so on.

I did find it very strange that Steve was happy to see Becky lose the POV though. He seemed like he honestly disliked Becky and I did not see that coming at all. This kid is all over the map with people he wants out of the game and who he wants to target, and I can't figure him out.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:47 am

Tonights edit was ridiculous. They didn't show 90% of what actually happened. They jumped from Austin is the definite target to maybe Jason and then showed him being put up. No reasoning behind it, no scheming of Vanessa looking for a reason.

And that's not even what bothered me the most. WTF was with the Steve thing and the camera and why was he so happy to see Becky drop her acorn? Are they giving him screen time just for the sake of giving him screen time?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:36 am

ctown28 wrote:
Tonights edit was ridiculous.  They didn't show 90% of what actually happened.   They jumped from Austin is the definite target to maybe Jason and then showed him being put up.  No reasoning behind it, no scheming of Vanessa looking for a reason.

And that's not even what bothered me the most.  WTF was with the Steve thing and the camera and why was he so happy to see Becky drop her acorn?  Are they giving him screen time just for the sake of giving him screen time?

I am glad that someone else noticed this too, because it pissed me off that it didn't show Vanessa being shady, just a game player and nothing else.

And this Steve thing bugged the shit out of me too. He talks to the camera about his plans almost daily and I have NEVER heard him saying Becky was on his target list, so I believe that DR session was completely orchestrated.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6877

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:34 pm

Ok, I just watched the ep and here is what I have to say.

Steve.....I didn't like you in the first place but you were tolerable. Now your just an out and out dick. A delusional one at that. You looked at the camera and anyone with two brain cells could see what you were really doing. Reliving that Dr. Will love fest but putting your own spin on it. Sad news is Dr. Will is a dick too but at least he is a charming dick. Your the stalker crazy lurker that thinks he is as good as Ian but you can't even stand in his shadow because you are such a tiny little spaz man.

Vanessa.....What will happen next week will prove to you that you an't fooling no one. This crap about how you "like" this person and "respect" this person and that you have no ill feelings towards him crap-a-thon is going to be repeated when the Veto is used and you find your ass going out the door. My only hope is that who ever the HOH is (Jason if there is a god) they look at you smile and tell you to "Pop a squat bitch." That should give you enough reason to start the "fight" you are always looking for.

I would like to know if Shelli and Clay caught on to Liz's......I don't like him BUT crap that she dished out during that conversation. I don't care what she says in the DR....she's fall'n hard for the twat! And it's going to cost Julia her game.

As for the edit, if tonight show ends up the way we are hoping it will and Jason not only stays but wins HOH the edit of that will be worth keeping for a while....lol

Hell, I'm going to watch and record tonight's ep just so I can re-wind and re-play over and over again the look on Vanessa's face when Jason stays. Of course she will take credit for that as well but Jason will know better.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:22 pm

Naru wrote:
Ok, I just watched the ep and here is what I have to say.

Steve.....I didn't like you in the first place but you were tolerable. Now your just an out and out dick. A delusional one at that. You looked at the camera and anyone with two brain cells could see what you were really doing. Reliving that Dr. Will love fest but putting your own spin on it. Sad news is Dr. Will is a dick too but at least he is a charming dick. Your the stalker crazy lurker that thinks he is as good as Ian but you can't even stand in his shadow because you are such a tiny little spaz man.

Vanessa.....What will happen next week will prove to you that you an't fooling no one. This crap about how you "like" this person and "respect" this person and that you have no ill feelings towards him crap-a-thon is going to be repeated when the Veto is used and you find your ass going out the door. My only hope is that who ever the HOH is (Jason if there is a god) they look at you smile and tell you to "Pop a squat bitch." That should give you enough reason to start the "fight" you are always looking for.

I would like to know if Shelli and Clay caught on to Liz's......I don't like him BUT crap that she dished out during that conversation. I don't care what she says in the DR....she's fall'n hard for the twat! And it's going to cost Julia her game.

As for the edit, if tonight show ends up the way we are hoping it will and Jason not only stays but wins HOH the edit of that will be worth keeping for a while....lol

Hell, I'm going to watch and record tonight's ep just so I can re-wind and re-play over and over again the look on Vanessa's face when Jason stays. Of course she will take credit for that as well but Jason will know better.

Could not agree with you more about Steve. They are going to start giving this guy camera time now because he is in the thick of the alliance with Shelli and Clay actually believing THEY brought him into the group, but Vanessa has always been there. Plus they are ALL pushing him about throwing comps telling him he has to prove his worth to the group and it is time to step up. He might actually try to win this week because he keeps asking for EXACT details of how to handle HOH if he wins with one from the other side of the house and such and may feel it is a safe week. The week he voted for Audrey he planned on trying to win that comp because there was a target the whole house was okay with and he would show his worth without showing his cards and no blood on his hands, but then he didn't win and now he has to continue to lie about making that vote. And you are right, he is not even a shadow of Ian. Right now he is loving the attention he is getting from everyone and has started playing too many angles with people and it is awkward.

Now, the Jason thing. Jason is NOT staying in the game tonight. He made his final plea to Shelli and Clay and for a hot minute actually had them questioning the logic of keeping Becky in the game because of the threat during double eviction. But when they kept asking for specific details about people insinuating that Shelli and Clay were the root of his going up and Vanessa is sitting pretty, he looked sketchy even though he was telling the truth. He also told them the complete truth of what Becky said to them. I thought the timing might work out because shortly before Jason went to make his final plea to them, Becky had talked to Shelli about feeling that Clay was questioning her loyalty and it was making her uncomfortable. I was hoping Shelli might connect those dots, but she didn't. Her and Clay talked after and said there is no way they can keep Jason at this point. So, that is absolutely over.

The Liz thing.................she is NOT falling for him. She is using him 100%. Her DR sessions say it, her body language with him say it. She actually has Austin believing that she is just very shy in front of the cameras and that is why she doesn't want to kiss him or anything! Let me tell you, this girl ain't shy by any STRETCH of the imagination. If she were showmancing with Clay, they would be making out every chance they got. I am going to post a bit more about the Liz/Austin/Julia thing on another thread, because that is about to get ugly and it is not just because Julia doesn't really care for Austin.

So, the best we can hope for right now is that lightening will strike and the BB gods will shine down on some 2-person combination of Jackie/James/Meg win HOH tonight. Meg is making nice face to face with Vanessa, Clay and Shelli, but behind closed doors, she is going all out. James said they might have to make a "soft ball strike" to protect themselves initially and Meg shot that down saying if she gets HOH she is just going for it because at this point she would rather leave the game than to help THEM win the game. James and Jackie were very much on board with this basically saying that 4 of them were going up in some fashion to make sure at least 1 of them go home.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:03 pm

Tonight's edit was much better, they finally showed Shelli and Clay in their true light and that they aren't quite so innocent.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:20 pm

Yep, they made it seem like that conversation between the 3 of them was dividing them, but it was actually them strategizing on how to "fix it." So for a change, the misleading was one I was on board for.

I liked seeing the Johnny Mac package but I would have rather saw Meg confronting Clay a second time and him admitting he lied to her and Meg going to bat for Jason with them a bit more too.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:21 pm

What was with that edit at the end of the comp making it look like it was Shelli's idea for Johnny Mac to be a part of the deal. James was the one that threw John's name in there and Shelli simply repeated his name.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:47 pm

I was trying to figure that one out. Her saying "Johnny Mac" was part of her comment asking for a deal from BOTH of them for safety for her and Clay. Also, if you remember, James was the first to throw out a deal, but it was only to Johnny Mac. He said "Johnny Mac, you are good, man." Probably getting him to let go because he knew Shelli was in trouble and going down soon. Then Shelli said that deal to both of them. Then Johnny fell. James again told Johnny Mac that he was good. This was so chopped up and jumbled it really pissed me off.

The other thing that pisses me off is that Clay sits in the DR and says that when he gives his word, he keeps it. Seriously? He has told James every week he has his back, but James' name is one of the first out of his mouth as someone to put up and if the target gets off, then James can go. The DR is the place to own your actions. Like I said, these 2 (and others) start believing their own shit plain and simple. They even said to each other this morning that they did not start this train to save Austin, it was Vanessa which is complete and total BULLSHIT! It was Shelli's paranoia that started the save Austin campaign because Vanessa was ready to send his ass out the door.

I have to say I loved Julia's DR stating that she doesn't trust Austin as far as she can throw him, no matter what her sister thinks. She has relaxed with him a bit, but I believe she is just biding her time to throw him under the bus and out the door plain and simple.

Another part of the edit that pissed me off was they made it look like Vanessa was the one who suggested a big move to James, when it was James who said at the beginning of their conversation that he will not waste his HOH, he wants to use it to get out a big target to further his game. But, I am glad that her deal about keeping him and Meg safe until final 7 was broadcast out there. She needs a little more shade on her public image because it is not as squeaky clean as it has been shown before.

Lastly, I am not sure I understand why the hell Vanessa even tried to help Shelli and Clay after she made that comment at the nomination ceremony and then when Vanessa came to her after and tried to hug her she blew her off and walked out of the room. She apologized later, but it showed that when her back is against the wall she will sell out anyone close to her (except Clay) and not think about the long-term goal or consequences of doing it.

Oh, one more thing, while the montage of Clay's mumbling was kind of funny, there was a lot more they could have shown of events before the nomination ceremony that would have been more important. But, maybe they will show that on Wednesday's show.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:20 am

The only thing I would change in tonight's ep, is the Clay mumbling thing. That way we could have seen one thing that I wish would have happened. James looking at Clay and Shelli after they made that announcement that James's word was shit and he tell them that his word is as good as theirs because he never broke his word to them till they did it to him...repeatedly.

Shelli: I just want to point out that you made that deal in front of the whole house and it shows how good your word is.
Clay: It isn't worth shit.
James: I don't keep my word to those that brake there's with me.

I believe verbal sparing would have gone on after this and it would have been very entertaining.

Side note: Did anyone notice that shady look on Becky's face as she listened to James, Meg and Jackie? As if she was scared shitless that they were going to ask her what she knew and who she sided with. I think she would have exposed herself as she tried to find the right words to cover her ass.
She is definitely one of those that can't lie to your face on the spot when you confront her with facts.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:19 am

The Clay mumbling thing never should have even been showed. Why didn't we get to see the "Who wants to see my HoH room"? segment. Take away the Clay mumbling and that can be put in it's place. But they insist on making it the Clay and Shelli show
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:48 am

Naru, I believe we will see the verbal onslaught that followed the nomination ceremony on Wednesday's episode. James went into the hammock room with Shelli and Clay afterward and told them his reasons and most of it being game moves.

Ctown, I agree with you. This is James' second HOH, but he didn't get pics or anything the first time. We have all been saying it for a few weeks now, production is making this the Shelli and Clay show and it is nauseating. It just hope that when they have the comp to re-enter the house, Shelli fails (assuming she is the one evicted this week) and production's little pet project is over.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:05 pm

Geez, I think I need to have my blood sugar checked after watching that sappy episode. It just made my stomach turn.

Sure hope they show some of Shelli's campaigning against Clay to stay in the house on tomorrow night's episode. Now, of course I believe that she SHOULD be campaigning, but she stooped pretty low in some of her dealings and some of the things she said about Clay and his loyalty to her and such, and that NEEDS to be aired. She wants to be a "player" in the BB house, time to own up to that status instead of this princess who just happens to wins comps.

I am also sick of seeing Vanessa portrayed as being this loyal player who only turns on people when there is "evidence" to do so. They need to start showing what a snake she is as well.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:55 pm

Highlight, Jonny Mac washing his hands with a drunk Meg all over Clay. His expression, the commentary the whole thing....comedic gold...lol

Most irritating moment(s), every time Shelli said "I should have stayed on that wall." (My reply was simple....You'd still be on the block cause your ass was going down in flames. Why else would you make that deal? (that shit about winning HOH 3 time was just another convenient tail to tell yourself.)

Steep up cowboy moment: James, who wasn't afraid in the least of Clay's little rant or attempt to intimidate him. (Loved James's retort. I deal with guys 3 times his size in prison everyday....delivered calmly, and coolly as if he was strolling threw the prison yard picking daisies....lol) cheers1

Puke moment of the night: (guess) I knew it could happen. I just didn't think it would happen this week! (Oh! God! The humanity!) Sarcastic STFU cheers

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:16 am

Naru wrote:
Highlight, Jonny Mac washing his hands with a drunk Meg all over Clay. His expression, the commentary the whole thing....comedic gold...lol

Most irritating moment(s), every time Shelli said "I should have stayed on that wall." (My reply was simple....You'd still be on the block cause your ass was going down in flames. Why else would you make that deal? (that shit about winning HOH 3 time was just another convenient tail to tell yourself.)

Steep up cowboy moment: James, who wasn't afraid in the least of Clay's little rant or attempt to intimidate him. (Loved James's retort. I deal with guys 3 times his size in prison everyday....delivered calmly, and coolly as if he was strolling threw the prison yard picking daisies....lol) cheers1

Puke moment of the night: (guess) I knew it could happen. I just didn't think it would happen this week! (Oh! God! The humanity!) Sarcastic STFU cheers

Shelli actually did finally admit today that she had 15 minutes at best left in her, but of course that will never been shown on the edits
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1442

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:43 am

ok after tonight I want clay to leave so we have a big Shelli and Meg cryathon. Yes it will be annoying but it will be funny for a while. When she was saying how two months apart would be so horrible and he was saying vote me out, I did want to punch them though.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:11 am

Wembeley wrote:
ok after tonight I want clay to leave so we have a big Shelli and Meg cryathon. Yes it will be annoying but it will be funny for a while. When she was saying how two months apart would be so horrible and he was saying vote me out,  I did want to punch them though.

To hell with a cryathon, send Shelli home. Vanessa will be lost and panicky, especially after Clay hooks up with Meg.
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1442

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:24 am

true, either way should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:27 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Wembeley wrote:
ok after tonight I want clay to leave so we have a big Shelli and Meg cryathon. Yes it will be annoying but it will be funny for a while. When she was saying how two months apart would be so horrible and he was saying vote me out,  I did want to punch them though.

To hell with a cryathon, send Shelli home.  Vanessa will be lost and panicky, especially after Clay hooks up with Meg.

Anything that would make Vanessa panic is something I am in favor of. Jackie was talking to Meg last night and she said that if the others screw James over and keep Shelli in the game after he kept his word for them and made sure he won veto so none of them would have to go on the block, all bets are all on their little agreement to put up Clay and a floater like Johnny Mac. She said straight up if Shelli stays and she wins HOH, she will put up Vanessa and Shelli on the block and if one comes down Liz goes up. Then she said at that point she would rather have Vanessa go home over Shelli anyway.

Ctown if you are right and it is the chicken wire thing, I think Jackie would have a good shot at that. She has long figures, coordination and will be giving it her all (cuts be damned) to win that HOH. Of course it also favors Shelli with her long fingers, but I don't see her as being as tough as Jackie with respect to the cuts and things like that. Her punishment was pretty awful, but she whined about it hurting her hands right at the beginning and had to have gloves and then she whined about the blisters on her feet afterward.

Can you imagine, Shelli and Vanessa on the block AFTER veto? Now THAT would be very entertaining watching them throw each other under the bus with every bit of information they have.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:54 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Wembeley wrote:

To hell with a cryathon, send Shelli home.  Vanessa will be lost and panicky, especially after Clay hooks up with Meg.

Anything that would make Vanessa panic is something I am in favor of.  Jackie was talking to Meg last night and she said that if the others screw James over and keep Shelli in the game after he kept his word for them and made sure he won veto so none of them would have to go on the block, all bets are all on their little agreement to put up Clay and a floater like Johnny Mac.  She said straight up if Shelli stays and she wins HOH, she will put up Vanessa and Shelli on the block and if one comes down Liz goes up.  Then she said at that point she would rather have Vanessa go home over Shelli anyway.  

Ctown if you are right and it is the chicken wire thing, I think Jackie would have a good shot at that.  She has long figures, coordination and will be giving it her all (cuts be damned) to win that HOH.  Of course it also favors Shelli with her long fingers, but I don't see her as being as tough as Jackie with respect to the cuts and things like that.  Her punishment was pretty awful, but she whined about it hurting her hands right at the beginning and had to have gloves and then she whined about the blisters on her feet afterward.  

Can you imagine, Shelli and Vanessa on the block AFTER veto?  Now THAT would be very entertaining watching them throw each other under the bus with every bit of information they have.  

Shelli had the opportunity to thrown anyone under the bus this week and who did she choose? Austin. Why? Because in her diluted little world Austin is the most evil one in the bunch. Not Vanessa who, by her own delusions, was solely responsible for sending Jason out the door and not her. Yet she knows if anyone can get her out of this it is Vanessa but what will she do when she is walking out the door on eviction night? Will she go out "gracefully"(which is a load of crap. Come on you just missed out on half a mill. You are entitled to be a bit bitch in my book.) Or will she point out that the one person she depended on failed her? Neither....she will be too busy sucking Clays fillings out to do anything.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   

Back to top Go down

Tonight's episode
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next