View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8828

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:34 am

When Austin brought Vanessa in for a private talk and asked her what she is saying and she said "Nothing, I was just listening and being supportive" that's when Austin should've stopped right there, opened the door and called for the twins to come in there and then ask her again. The problem with austin is that he is afraid of confrontation.

Also, when Vanessa was going on her rant about how she is so close to spilling all the information she has, the twins shoud've just said, well the only way we will even consider what you say to be true is to hear that information, so unless you spill it, you are full of shit.

As far as JMac goes, this is why he is a horrible player. He has 0 chance to win this game. Every sinlge person in that house right now will beat him in final 2, including Julia. In fact, in all of big brother, the only person he might have a chance against would be Victoria from last season
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 706

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:35 pm

What is it with BB bringing
Jessieroid back all the time...
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:42 pm

nitewings wrote:
What is it with BB bringing
Jessieroid back all the time...

Actually it's been a year or two since he's come back. I think he's hysterical
Back to top Go down
deesta
BB Junkie Member
BB Junkie Member

Female Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:30 pm

In my book that's a year or 2 too soon.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:42 pm

ctown28 wrote:
When Austin brought Vanessa in for a private talk and asked her what she is saying and she said "Nothing, I was just listening and being supportive" that's when Austin should've stopped right there, opened the door and called for the twins to come in there and then ask her again.  The problem with austin is that he is afraid of confrontation.

Also, when Vanessa was going on her rant about how she is so close to spilling all the information she has, the twins shoud've just said, well the only way we will even consider what you say to be true is to hear that information, so unless you spill it, you are full of shit.

As far as JMac goes, this is why he is a horrible player.  He has 0 chance to win this game.  Every sinlge person in that house right now will beat him in final 2, including Julia.  In fact, in all of big brother, the only person he might have a chance against would be Victoria from last season

Exactly! Then later after things were smoothed over Vanessa said some kind of bullshit answer about the "information" she had on him just being how he plays the game or how he thinks and stuff, nothing specific, and they bought it hook, line and sinker. It would be one thing if she was really "that good" but I think it has more to do with just how gullible these idiots are.

As far as Austin, you are so right, afraid of confrontation. I remember all the times this season when he would say "I feel like calling him/her out" about this or that and then he would of course do NOTHING about it at all. He is just a big puss plain and simple.

Victoria beating Jmac is hilarious, but actually not too far from the truth! He can't get off that "fly under the radar" train and pretty soon the train is going to be at the last stop. He could possibly pull it out if he were to win HOH tonight, put up Vanessa and Austin together with Liz as a renom. Win the final 4 HOH or veto and make yet another move. Then win the final 3 HOH to determine which person he will bring to the final 2. Then he might have a case, but I just don't see it happening at this point.

I would laugh my ass off if Liz ends up in the final 2 with Jmac. It would serve everyone right. First, for allowing the twins to enter the game when they became aware of the situation so early on. Second for continuing to not target them along with Austin. Third, for not sending her ass home this week when they had the chance.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:44 pm

deesta wrote:
In my book that's a year or 2 too soon.

clapping clapping cheers1 cheers1
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2065

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:52 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I was really looking forward to this episode because I wanted to see this "overreaction" that Austin had done and the bragging the twins and Vanessa were talking about him doing long after veto was done.  But, as soon as I saw Vanessa tell Julia to pick Austin to compete against as the second person in the comp and she ACTUALLY DID IT, I thought to myself, well why the hell wouldn't he go balls to the wall thinking he was the target by the entire house?  That is a logical assumption.  Of course, if Julia had chosen Jmac she would have lost anyway, but Liz might have had a chance considering he had to go 2 times in a row.  That being said, I think Julia's smartest move would have been to compete against Vanessa.  I know Vanessa did well in that other spinning comp, but it had to do more with her ability to be flexible in crouching down than it did about withstanding the spinning.  She is probably the LEAST athletic and/or coordinated person in the house and I believe Julia would have beat her and moved to the next round, but who knows how it would have played out.  I do believe that Austin actually would have thrown that veto to Julia if it had come down to the 3 of them left in the comp, but that of course is an unknown as well.  

Now, the fallout following the veto.  I can't for the life of me figure out why people allow these "confrontations" to be done behind closed doors to allow people (especially Vanessa) the chance to spin things to her own light without any opposition from anyone.  Once Liz told Julia how stupid she was for picking Austin and listening to Vanessa and then Austin telling Julia she was played and needed to confront Vanessa, she should have went straight up to her IN OPEN FORUM and confronted her with Austin and Liz standing right there.  Not by herself and then adding Liz after a few minutes of conversation and that cracking voice, fake crying bullshit that Vanessa played.  There is NO WAY she could have stood there and been all hurt and appalled by them thinking that Austin would have thrown it to Julia or use that spin.  Austin might have been worried about an open confrontation and what Vanessa might have spilled, but quite honestly what the hell CAN she spill about him at this point?  Sure she can talk about him thinking of his own game in the last week or two and accepting that he can't go to final 3 with the twins, but that came out ANYWAY.  He explained that in a few minutes to Liz that with people coming to talk to him about it, he couldn't very well shut the door to people's proposals and such.  But, they let Vanessa have her talk with the twins and then her talk with Austin alone.  Good grief, how can people be this stupid and be dragged around by the nose and not even TRY to stop it?  Okay, enough ranting about that.

The episode really missed the mark (or should I say the editing) in that they made it look like Liz just couldn't stay mad at Austin and went back to make up to him because of her feelings alone.  There was a very short conversation between the twins where Julia told Liz that she HAD to make up with Austin for game purposes because no matter which of them stayed, they need him on their side.  This is very important information pursuant to how the game plays out.  But, BB wants its little showmance to continue to the regular average viewer I guess and to hell with the truth about what is going on.  I think Liz has developed actual feelings for Austin, but not to the extent of his for her and I think she is using him in the game and is planning to use him in order to get herself established in LA where she wants to live anyway, but again, I am off topic and ranting.  

The other thing that was really missing from this episode was watching Steve get actually physically sick about having to put up the twins on the block against each other.  He actually threw up several times as a result of having to make this move.  Instead they chose to make it look like he was this big, bad tough guy player making the big move.  Of course, like I said he does have more guts than anyone left in the game right now, but come on, let's at least show what is true and real here.

But, my biggest problem with what I saw on the episode tonight was not the editing.  It was watching Jmac throw yet another competition.  I don't care if Austin told him he was okay next week and he wanted that POV.  I don't care that he knew he was safe and would not have to go on the block because Julia was still waiting in the wings as a replacement, he should NOT have thrown the comp plain and simple.  His only chance of winning this game no matter who is sitting next to him in the final 2 (if he gets there) is basically to win out the rest of the game with HOH's and POV's to make some moves and secure his own safety that way.  If he pulled off that veto, he could have left the noms the same (as Steve wanted) and then they have a choice of who to send home between 2 bigger targets instead of putting Julia on the block.  He gives himself a point on his resume for the game at the end, and it shows that he has some balls instead of just letting everyone else around him make decisions and such.  I really WANT to root for him, but for crying out loud what is he waiting for?  At this point, I am not even sure he will not go ahead and throw this next HOH too thinking that he probably is not that big of a target at this point or something!

My husband said the exact same thing, Chap! Why would Julia confront Vanessa "behind closed doors" and why wouldn't Austin insert himself in the convo? My husband rarely comments on BB, so it was truly noticeable since he had something to say about it!! TeeHee

These dumb HGs are so 'Svengalied' by Vanessa, it's beyond belief, amazing. I didn't like that Johnny was super impressed with Vanessa when she masterminded that entire thing, however, I'm glad it opened up Steve's eyes. Or maybe production nudged him a bit about it.

Now as for Johnny not winning comps...at this point, I think Johnny's strategy is to throw every single comp. The problem with this is he gets away with it, so he continues to do it. Now let's say had he thrown a comp and then put on the block and lied to, like James lied to Shelly and Clay&M, then perhaps Johnny would not be throwing so many comps. However, since he gets away with it, and he realizes he's not the target...well he throws them. Also, I don't know if you read my other post about how in the beginning he wasn't really throwing them as much as he had sucky partners. He didn't do much to try to win, but he also just had really sucky partners. So I'm not sure I can count those as thrown comps, plus it's the stupid BoB! I just can't take those dumb comps seriously. Plus, Johnny won the veto when he needed to win his vetos and used them.

But, once BoB was over with, why Johnny continued to throw some of these comps is beyond me. Well, actually, I think it's what I said, because it's his weird strategy and he gets away with it. Seriously, I'm thinking he's trying to play a page out of Dan's strategy during Season 10. Even Steve mentioned it in his HOH letter, how he couldn't be as brave as Dan was by throwing comps when he was on the block. Which is what Johnny does!! Crazy fool.   Club

I do think if Johnny can win HOH tonight (it's not on here yet, so not sure who HOH is), and actually win the important comps at the end...then he could find himself F2, and redeem his game. But seriously if this came down to Johnny and Liz, I'd definitely much rather see Johnny win this than Liz. Yes, she won comps, but really her gameplay sucked! Well if you call whoring yourself and winning comps that people are throwing gameplay than she's top notch!!  Sarcastic

Honestly, I'm so not into this season, that I don't give a flying fig who wins. I'm so ready for it to be over with.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:15 pm

Great points Lizzy. I agree with you. If it works, don't fix it, right? Well, he is going to run out of game before he realizes it doesn't work anymore. But, looks like he is really trying to win this egg thing tonight so who knows which way it will go.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:34 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Great points Lizzy.  I agree with you.  If it works, don't fix it, right?  Well, he is going to run out of game before he realizes it doesn't work anymore.  But, looks like he is really trying to win this egg thing tonight so who knows which way it will go.

What do you mean if it works, don't fix it? It doesn't work, it already got him evicted once. Which means it doesn't work, time to change that strategy.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:10 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Great points Lizzy.  I agree with you.  If it works, don't fix it, right?  Well, he is going to run out of game before he realizes it doesn't work anymore.  But, looks like he is really trying to win this egg thing tonight so who knows which way it will go.

What do you mean if it works, don't fix it?  It doesn't work, it already got him evicted once.  Which means it doesn't work, time to change that strategy.

Well, I guess you got me there Ctown! I have no comeback on this one!
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2065

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:25 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

What do you mean if it works, don't fix it?  It doesn't work, it already got him evicted once.  Which means it doesn't work, time to change that strategy.

Well, I guess you got me there Ctown!  I have no comeback on this one!

I've got a comeback for you ctown.....

Face Slap Fight! Face Punch! Duck & Fart
There's your insanity!

neener
Back to top Go down
deesta
BB Junkie Member
BB Junkie Member

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:44 pm

Love seeing an "adult" reaction
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:13 pm

I have to say, I really didn't think Vanessa would actually go through with that. I also thought Jmac might go ahead and evict Steve because he would have an easier chance beating Austin in this HOH and the veto that will more than likely be that line puzzle thing. But, of course if Steve wins that veto, if he goes through with what he has been saying to the camera the last couple of days, he will send Vanessa packing anyway which I will thoroughly enjoy as well.

Vanessa has played well and if she makes it to the final 2, but she also got in her own way on many occasions as well. That being said, if she is in the final 2 she would have my vote at this point no matter who she is sitting next to. Steve would win my vote if he wins the veto and sends Vanessa out of the house because it would be another big move on his resume and show he has some guts even without a big alliance behind him.

At this point, I am kind of hoping that Jmac and Liz end up as the final 2 only because it would serve those idiots right for allowing the twins to enter the game AND then keeping Jmac who was obviously closely aligned with Steve the last time they had him on the ropes. If those 2 are in the finals, I would have to give the edge and my vote to Liz only because Jmac slept for most of the season and just waited to be told what to do and Liz actually went out and won comps instead of throwing shit. Of course Vanessa and Austin ran her game most of the time, but they ran many people's game as well including Steve. Liz or Jmac will need to shore up their resumes by winning the final 4 veto and then the final HOH to push themselves to the top as well.

Back to top Go down
deesta
BB Junkie Member
BB Junkie Member

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:46 pm

I got to hear what Austin said about why he came on the show, I got interrupted during his speech. What did he say about Bold & Beautiful?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:02 pm

deesta wrote:
I got to hear what Austin said about why he came on the show, I got interrupted during his speech. What did he say about Bold & Beautiful?

He said "see ya on The Bold and the Beautiful. He planned to incorporate Life in Pieces and The Bold and the Beautiful into his speech because he "loves CBS shows" and he knows "the fans are rooting for him (and Liz) and will surely want to see him on one of their shows." You know all that entertainment value he possesses I am sure the people are just lining up with contracts in hand to be the first to sign him to a deal for their show or the WWE, he will just have the problem of making the choice for the right one! Sarcastic
Back to top Go down
deesta
BB Junkie Member
BB Junkie Member

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:11 pm

Luv the sarcasm. I thought he was talking about Liz wanting to be on B&B. So he has a lot of things lined up in his dreams. What a guy. His reaction tonight was ridiculous, although I guess he showed what most of them actually feel when evicted. I wonder how he would have presented himself if it had been live.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:56 pm

deesta wrote:
Luv the sarcasm. I thought he was talking about Liz wanting to be on B&B. So he has a lot of things lined up in his dreams. What a guy. His reaction tonight was ridiculous, although I guess he showed what most of them actually feel when evicted. I wonder how he would have presented himself if it had been live.

I believe his reaction would have been the same, but he would have at least been wearing shoes! I would love to be a fly on the wall when he sees the Jokers polls because he has been at the bottom along with the twins and Vanessa for most the season. Too bad we won't get to see his reaction to that!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:29 am

chap5788 wrote:
deesta wrote:

I believe his reaction would have been the same, but he would have at least been wearing shoes!  I would love to be a fly on the wall when he sees the Jokers polls because he has been at the bottom along with the twins and Vanessa for most the season.  Too bad we won't get to see his reaction to that!

Here's one of the funny things about how fans don't pay attention (me included, but Ithought about it) Social media is blowing up about how Austin was so arrogant he didn't even wear shoes to the eviction. Well, it was an impromptu eviction to them, they didn't know it was going to happen, they were called to the living room in the morning and stayed there until after the eviction. He never wears shoes in the house, so why would he be wearing any when they were summoned to the living room?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:41 am

ctown28 wrote:
Here's one of the funny things about how fans don't pay attention (me included, but Ithought about it)  Social media is blowing up about how Austin was so arrogant he didn't even wear shoes to the eviction.  Well, it was an impromptu eviction to them, they didn't know it was going to happen, they were called to the living room in the morning and stayed there until after the eviction.  He never wears shoes in the house, so why would he be wearing any when they were summoned to the living room?

Actually, the eviction was a surprise to them, but they were obviously given a chance to change clothes and groom themselves a bit before the actual eviction took place because Liz, Steven and Austin had all changed clothes between Julie's first announcement and the voting/eviction. So he did have time to put on some shoes, but he was so sure he was safe, he didn't even bother. So actually those people on social media were correct, he was just that comfortable and arrogant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   

Back to top Go down

Tonight's episode
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6