HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Tonight's episode

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6758
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Tonight's episode   Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:33 am

So, I think anyone familiar with my posts knows one of my biggest pet peeves is how CBS edits the episodes to the way the want to story told. So, I wanted to give some clarification to some of what was shown and comment on some other things as well.

First of all, I am glad they showed the little skirmish that caused the rift between Davonne and Clay. This happened before the feeds came up, so I have been wondering what the hell happened with that. What they didn't show in the episode was that Clay was apparently removed from the group per Davonne's request. I am not sure how the hell that would work because if you bring someone into an alliance and then tell them, "sorry, we changed our mind, you are now out of the group" do you really thing they are going to go out quietly to the corner and not say anything? This was just stupid to me. I think Audrey told Clay to pretend to go along with this just to keep the numbers and she would keep him informed. Clay was "replaced" with Jeff for number's sake and Jackie was brought in too so she would take being on the block better and not cause problems once the veto meeting occurred.

Secondly, the whole middle of the night meeting they showed where Audrey went and retrieved people here and there was all based on a dream she had (she believes her dreams are signs for her to follow) where she thought that they should switch paths and backdoor Jeff instead of Jace. She wanted to bring in Shelli for yet another number, so that part was legit. But, as I stated above, Jeff was already IN the alliance instead of making it look like he was recruited. Audrey wanted him brought up to the room to be interrogated about his loyalties and his interactions with Austin, Jace, Vanessa and Liz. Clay was able to join the meeting because Davonne was in bed in the HN room and would not be attending.

The alliance that was formed between James, Audrey, Jace and Austin also included Liz, which they didn't show anything about. It was called 5 Alive so I don't get why she was left out. She was not in the meeting, but she was named as a part of that alliance.

Now, after seeing Davonne's little skirmish with Clay and her DR's, I realize that this girl is an act first, think later kind of person more so than I thought she was. I few days ago, Jason and someone else told Davonne that Audrey and Clay had said they were just waiting for Davonne explode about something and blow her own game up, so she has been mindful about that. Her and Audrey did have the blow up, but she actually successfully made sure it was Audrey who came to her and instigated most of the events.

Well that is it til tomorrow night's episode. I am hoping they actually show all of Audrey's antics, multiple alliances, going from person to person telling rumors as if they were facts and making it look like it came from other people and such. Then, show the blow up that happened and don't paint her to be the victim as much as I believe they are going to. Especially since she has taken to her bed since the confrontation happened and people have tried to get her out of there to interact with people just on a personal level and she keeps saying she can't be fake............just has to be real, blah, blah, blah. She did have a revelation tonight about a possible plan to save Jace and get back into a group (not going to happen) so she was out of bed for a short bit, but it is really pathetic the way she is acting. In other words, there will be a lot of footage for them to use to keep their little public relations project in the game.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6758
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:02 pm

So I thought they did a pretty good job tonight of showing how things occurred throughout the week. However, I am a bit surprised that they didn't show ANY of the fight between Audrey and Davonne or Audrey taking to her bed for a day and a half. So, I was a bit disappointed that it was not put out there about Audrey's duplicity and multiple alliances because I think it is important going forward. I guess they can show it on the next episode, but it began because of Audrey being hurt that Jason and/or Davonne did not stand with her when she confronted Jace.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9139
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:17 pm

chap5788 wrote:
So I thought they did a pretty good job tonight of showing how things occurred throughout the week.  However, I am a bit surprised that they didn't show ANY of the fight between Audrey and Davonne or Audrey taking to her bed for a day and a half.  So, I was a bit disappointed that it was not put out there about Audrey's duplicity and multiple alliances because I think it is important going forward.  I guess they can show it on the next episode, but it began because of Audrey being hurt that Jason and/or Davonne did not stand with her when she confronted Jace.  

Of course they didn't show it. It will paint Audrey in a bad light and show how batshit crazy she is. They can't have that for the transgender pet.

And why on Earth would they give Frankie front row tickets to the first live episode of the season?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6758
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:23 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
So I thought they did a pretty good job tonight of showing how things occurred throughout the week.  However, I am a bit surprised that they didn't show ANY of the fight between Audrey and Davonne or Audrey taking to her bed for a day and a half.  So, I was a bit disappointed that it was not put out there about Audrey's duplicity and multiple alliances because I think it is important going forward.  I guess they can show it on the next episode, but it began because of Audrey being hurt that Jason and/or Davonne did not stand with her when she confronted Jace.  

Of course they didn't show it.  It will paint Audrey in a bad light and show how batshit crazy she is.  They can't have that for the transgender pet.  

And why on Earth would they give Frankie front row tickets to the first live episode of the season?

You are probably right. I must say I was a little surprised that actually put that little part in there showing it was Audrey who brought up the idea to backdoor Jason and nobody else. Funny thing is she has actually denied this fact to James as well when they were talking earlier in the week. I really believe that if she repeats something a few times, she believes it to be the truth.

And the Frankie thing, I totally forgot about that. When the show began and they showed him in the front row, I almost gagged. They rarely ever show the audience from that particular angle, but they HAD to make sure he was right there front and center. Sad thing is, this will not be the last time we see Frankie this season, I just know it. He will have his own week of BB takeover and he will be just as obnoxious about it as he is about anything else.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6758
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:31 am

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised that they showed some of Audrey's shit on the episode tonight. I expected them to whitewash it for her. However, Id o wish they would have shown at least a couple of times where she threw Shelli and Clay under the bus or made people question their integrity for her own gain in contrast with them saving her ass this week.

I also wanted to see which one of them (Audrey or Day) had the idea that the girls wearing the same color of clothes on a certain day meant they were in an alliance. This had to happen when the feeds were off or directed elsewhere in the house because I can't find evidence of the conversation in any way, shape or form. I don't know why this bugs the shit out of me, but it sure does for some reason.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6758
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:49 pm

Well, I am a day late, but I thought last night's episode was pretty entertaining. I have a sneaking suspicion that Lizzy might have given me just a small dose of the mist or some pre-mist or something because I actually found John entertaining last night. He has toned down his yelling at bit (still needs to bring it down a bit more), so it is at least tolerable. Maybe it was just the circumstances surrounding it as far as Shelli and Clay asking him to throw the BOB and then the veto too. When he said he didn't have to do anything because Day's strategy was so bad, I died laughing. But his DR inserted with the actual events of them asking him NOT to use the veto was absolutely priceless.

On another note, it was kind of the Shelli show, but I expected that so I took it with a grain of salt. I thought it was interesting to see them show that little clip of her and Clay in bed when he said he was "hot and bothered" in the context that they were going to hook up right then, when it was him saying that her grilling Jeff made him hot and bothered and then she shut him down completely. I do wish they would show her leading him on and then shutting him down on a nightly basis instead because it is more entertaining to me.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9139
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:04 pm

I'm actually surprised that they showed Day figuring out the twin thing, but I don't know who they think they're fooling but not showing Jiz confirming it to some of the others.

Why on Earth Day allowed Clay to vote is beyond me, the people to remove should've been Clay, Jeff and Austin. I'm not sure where exactly Becky and JAckie were at in her efforts but they would be easier to convince then Clay or Austin
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6758
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:10 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I'm actually surprised that they showed Day figuring out the twin thing, but I don't know who they think they're fooling but not showing Jiz confirming it to some of the others.  

Why on Earth Day allowed Clay to vote is beyond me, the people to remove should've been Clay, Jeff and Austin.  I'm not sure where exactly Becky and JAckie were at in her efforts but they would be easier to convince then Clay or Austin

She was trying to keep it a secret that she had the power because most of the hg's were thinking that Audrey was the one who received the power and if she stayed, nobody would know that she had lied about having the power. She also knew that Becky, Jackie and Jeff were absolute votes for Meg so she chose them. Her and Jason spoke about it the other night. Excluding Clay would have been an absolute clue that it was her or Jason who received the power.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9139
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:17 pm

chap5788 wrote:
 Excluding Clay would have been an absolute clue that it was her or Jason who received the power.

And where did it get her? Right out the door. She knew that Clay is an absolute vote to keep Meg. With JAckie and Becki, while it was unlikely, she could've at least worked with them. That was her problem, she was looking ahead instead of looking at the present. When your back is against the wall, don't worry about the repurcussions of what you need to do to stay, just do it and live to fight another day. You can worry about damage control after it's over
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6758
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:23 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
 Excluding Clay would have been an absolute clue that it was her or Jason who received the power.

And where did it get her?  Right out the door.  She knew that Clay is an absolute vote to keep Meg.  With JAckie and Becki, while it was unlikely, she could've at least worked with them.  That was her problem, she was looking ahead instead of looking at  the present.  When your back is against the wall, don't worry about the repurcussions of what you need to do to stay, just do it and live to fight another day.  You can worry about damage control after it's over

I agree with you and I believe that Day would agree with you as well. But to be honest, Jackie and Becky were lost causes in the vote department. Neither of them would know a deal if it jumped up and slapped them in the face. They are there for girl bonding and that has happened between them and Meg. Jeff was also a foregone conclusion. Also picking Clay as an excluded vote might have put some suspicion on Jason for having the power as well if she left.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6758
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:15 am

Looking to tonight's episode, there are things I would really like to see them show, but I am not sure production will do it.

First of all, they HAVE to show Vanessa planning Jeff's demise in the sense of setting up the whole blowup. I want them to show Shelli and Clay's complicity in this situation and not whitewash their prize showmance couple, like making it look like they didn't know things before it started and were shocked by Jeff backstabbing them and such. I also hope they show Audrey planting the seeds of Jeff being the best target this week with Clay, Shelli and Vanessa leading up to him becoming the target. In other words give credit to Audrey that her targets just keep going home each week without her even being in power.

I am looking forward to seeing John's DR's before and after veto. They will be entertaining and hopefully will shed some light on which of the 2 couples, if either, he might work with later.

I wonder how they will edit Vanessa's "fact finding" mission that supposedly clears Audrey's name? Vanessa knows she has done some of the things she has been accused of, but her and Shelli also believe she has been a scapegoat for many things. We know she has done basically everything she is being accused of. Will they show Vanessa asking the questions, believing her innocence and then cut to the clip showing Audrey did to it? Like the situation with Meg where Audrey says she didn't name names and didn't say "flipping the house," then the clip showing she did or the situation where Jason says she actually TOLD him she voted for Day, she denies it, and then a clip of her actually saying it. It will be interesting to watch how they spin this one.

I DO NOT want to see anymore nauseating clips of the showmance between Shelli and Clay. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with the events in the house right now (mainly because people don't seem to be smart enough to target the couples like they should). If they want to show showmance stuff, they can wait until the Thursday episode and show Austin having a tizzy fit about Jeff being too close to Liz since it has to do with Jeff campaigning. Austin tried to dress it up like he was mad because Jeff was being manipulative and bullying Liz for her vote, but his biggest question to Liz was "why were you under the covers with him" like a jealous boyfriend. His jealousy over Liz is going to be an issue in the game at some point.

I am also interested to see if Austin and Vanessa did actually throw the veto comp. This was their plan going into the comp actually hoping that Audrey would win it. Then after it sounded like Vanessa was pissed at Austin for allowing John to win the veto or something, so I want to clear up that situation.

I also DO NOT want half the episode spent on this twin twist bullshit. Nobody even cares anymore (which actually is stupid). The people who Liz/Julia have admitted it to are concerned about keeping it hush-hush that they know about it, but the others (except Jackie) are sure it is true but don't care to confront the twins anyway. I am over this crap.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6758
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:08 pm

Well, they edited the show just like I thought they would, making Shelli and Clay looked totally shocked by learning about Jeff wanting to cut Shelli out of the picture. Vanessa told Austin to only call Jeff out after getting Shelli and Clay's blessing. When he went to do that, they told him exactly what he could and couldn't say in order to protect their image with everyone else and such. It just makes me sick that they are making these 2 look like this sweet, innocent showmance couple just looking out for their friends.

In addition, they sure didn't give Audrey any credit for having planted the seeds for Jeff to go (which she did last week actually and it grew for Vanessa and Shelli/Clay) and they didn't even have her comment in the DR that her targets just keep going home.

I did enjoy the exchange between the twins where Julia told Liz that she was NOT going to act like a dumb blonde. That is about the most entertainment I have had with the twin thing at all! But, I still think the whole twist is stupid.

Gotta say John stole the show again. His DR's are funny. I was glad to hear him say he is sick of being a pawn. Maybe he WILL actually try to win HOH this week. But if not, I hope Jason is one of those HOH's and doesn't put John up. This might put the 2 of them together and John just might share the wealth of information he has from both the duos (Vanessa/Austin and Shelli/Clay). Jason can read people very well, but it appears that he still trust Clay way too much. I am hopeful that some of the events this week have opened his eyes to them as well.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6877
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:00 pm

Two things I liked about tonights episode.

1. Jason calling out Austin's "fake" surprise AND! in front of James. (hopefully James will realize when he is in a comp he should try to win it, just in case he is the real target)

2.Au-dread being told not once but twice to get out of the HOH room before people realize that they are working together AND! Still not leaving. Tells you how much she cares for her supposed alliance.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6758
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:55 pm

Naru wrote:
Two things I liked about tonights episode.

1. Jason calling out Austin's "fake" surprise AND! in front of James. (hopefully James will realize when he is in a comp he should try to win it, just in case he is the real target)

2.Au-dread being told not once but twice to get out of the HOH room before people realize that they are working together AND! Still not leaving. Tells you how much she cares for her supposed alliance.

I liked Jason doing that too, but unfortunately he said it in front of Clay too. Interestingly though Clay did not relay this information to his queen and master (Shelli) or Vanessa and Austin. Truth be told I think he actually would rather work with the other side of the house or any side that doesn't include Audrey, but he is stuck. But, I don't feel bad for him, he is the one that has made himself a lapdog in this situation and doesn't seem to be doing anything to stand up for himself even when he knows in his gut it is the wrong game move for him.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9139
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:03 am

I'm watching right now and am convinced that Johnny Mac is getting more and more dangerous. I had forgotten about it, but this is the second week in a row he talks in DR saying he needs to win veto to insure safety even though he knows Audrey is the real target, now this is the 2nd week in a row he's won and Audrey still isn't on the block. Yo uknow this is in the back of his mind. He's just sitting back and biding his time waiting to strike
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6758
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:17 am

ctown28 wrote:
I'm watching right now and am convinced that Johnny Mac is getting more and more dangerous.  I had forgotten about it, but this is the second week in a row he talks in DR saying he needs to win veto to insure safety even though he knows Audrey is the real target, now this is the 2nd week in a row he's won and Audrey still isn't on the block.  Yo uknow this is in the back of his mind.  He's just sitting back and biding his time waiting to strike

I think so too. He is also sticking to his decision that he is voting for Jeff to stay because Jeff was there for him more early in the game than James was and he thinks he owes him. They have talked til they were blue in the face to change his mind, but he is not budging on it and not keeping it a secret.

He is also making more of an effort to just talk and hang out with people too. He went to Jason for advice about letting people know he was voting for Jeff because Jason had done that with Day. He has not spent nearly as much time talking to Shelli and Clay this week following the veto ceremony. I think he might be getting his ducks in a row, but I believe he will still wait a week or two to win HOH if possible.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6758
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:20 pm

So where do I start with this episode? The whitewash of Shelli and Clay's image (especially Shelli's) is just nauseating. They made it look like they had nothing to do with Jeff being backdoored and then made it look like Shelli was "struggling" with the decision, when it couldn't be further from the truth. I knew that is the way they were going to do it when Shelli had her moments (like with Jackie) last night saying she never thought she would be evicting Jeff so soon because she was so loyal to him but he didn't return that loyalty. Puke Not that I am a Jeff fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I am sick of it being the Shelli and Clay show.

I did enjoy the depiction of Austin's reactions to Liz and then the DR's of her basically saying she was going to do what she wanted to do, confirming exactly what I thought was happening.

I have to say I was quite surprised that Steve and Liz voted for Jeff to stay. I believe that Steve told Vanessa he was voting for Jeff to leave, so I am kind of surprised he would go out on that limb. My guess is that he did it in order to frame Audrey. I honestly thought Audrey would do another rogue vote, but she must have realized it was too risky this week. However, she went to Vanessa and said if there was a stray vote it would be Steve (maybe she is psychic) which made Vanessa believe that Audrey is America's player. Funny thing is that Audrey IS actually innocent this week, but they are going to believe she is guilty! But Steve could have put himself in hot water because he is not a very good liar and Vanessa WILL ask him and read him quickly so he could actually be helping Audrey's game instead.

The Liz vote was basically a thumbing of the nose to Austin. She can't do that in the house right now, so she had to do something to rebel I guess. But, the good-bye message said "sorry we had to vote you out of the house" so that was a bit bizarre to me.

I was also glad to see that John didn't throw that HOH. I believe he was actually trying to win it and got to that final question. I was really rooting for him and Becky once Meg and Jason were out of it, but of course the queen and the evil step-daughter won instead.
Back to top Go down
Missmeliss40
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
avatar

Posts : 402
Join date : 2011-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:41 pm

chap5788 wrote:
So where do I start with this episode?  The whitewash of Shelli and Clay's image (especially Shelli's) is just nauseating.  They made it look like they had nothing to do with Jeff being backdoored and then made it look like Shelli was "struggling" with the decision, when it couldn't be further from the truth.  I knew that is the way they were going to do it when Shelli had her moments (like with Jackie) last night saying she never thought she would be evicting Jeff so soon because she was so loyal to him but he didn't return that loyalty.  Puke   Not that I am a Jeff fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I am sick of it being the Shelli and Clay show.

I did enjoy the depiction of Austin's reactions to Liz and then the DR's of her basically saying she was going to do what she wanted to do, confirming exactly what I thought was happening.  

I have to say I was quite surprised that Steve and Liz voted for Jeff to stay.  I believe that Steve told Vanessa he was voting for Jeff to leave, so I am kind of surprised he would go out on that limb.  My guess is that he did it in order to frame Audrey.  I honestly thought Audrey would do another rogue vote, but she must have realized it was too risky this week.  However, she went to Vanessa and said if there was a stray vote it would be Steve (maybe she is psychic) which made Vanessa believe that Audrey is America's player.  Funny thing is that Audrey IS actually innocent this week, but they are going to believe she is guilty!  But Steve could have put himself in hot water because he is not a very good liar and Vanessa WILL ask him and read him quickly so he could actually be helping Audrey's game instead.

The Liz vote was basically a thumbing of the nose to Austin.  She can't do that in the house right now, so she had to do something to rebel I guess.  But, the good-bye message said "sorry we had to vote you out of the house" so that was a bit bizarre to me.

I was also glad to see that John didn't throw that HOH.  I believe he was actually trying to win it and got to that final question.  I was really rooting for him and Becky once Meg and Jason were out of it, but of course the queen and the evil step-daughter won instead.

I noticed the twin' message too. I bet Liz was supposed to vote Jeff out and then changed her mind. I'm just bad that vote wasn't the difference between him going or him staying.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6758
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:25 am

Missmeliss40 wrote:
I noticed the twin' message too. I bet Liz was supposed to vote Jeff out and then changed her mind. I'm just bad that vote wasn't the difference between him going or him staying.

Like I said I am not a Jeff fan, BUT you have to admit that it would have been very interesting if he HAD stayed with Liz winning HOH and whole love triangle thing! Austin would have been forcefully pushing Liz to put up Jeff, but she would not have wanted to put him up because I think she actually enjoyed flirting with Jeff

On a note, Audrey, Austin, Liz and Vanessa were in the bedroom. Audrey speculated that the votes were Becky, Steve, John and Jackie and that Jason had told her that was his thought as well. She then said that Jason and Meg could be deflecting from them onto the others as well. Vanessa then said that people had lied straight to her face and they better hope that she never finds out who it was with Liz lying right beside her in the bed!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6877
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:13 am

Best part of tonight's ep is when Jonny Mac said the one thing we were all saying word for word.
"When do I stop playing your game and start playing my own?"  

YAY!The WaveYAY!The WaveYAY!The WaveYAY! The Wave
clappingchuckleLMFAOLaughingHappy Dance

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6758
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:34 am

I loved Johnny Mac on tonight's episode when he said "Clay, if you hate putting me up, then just stop doing it!"

I could have done without that BB Broadway Musical starring Shelli. It is not like they needed filler for any reason, there was plenty of content. They also had to show Shelli and Clay's little cute moment where she said he was a poopy head and he will get the physical comps. Of course she did ask him if he was one of the Jeff votes, but it wasn't even a serious question. I would have rather seen a few more DR's instead of the Shelli show once again. I am really surprised they didn't show her giving Johnny Mac permission to go ahead and play the BOB to show "what a good person she really is" and more nauseating stuff.

I really want to see more of Vanessa's DR's too. She has been like a dog with a bone trying to figure out who exactly voted for Jeff to stay. I want to see if she ACTUALLY believes Steve when he says he was not 1 of those votes or if she is covering for him because she wants to keep him in the game. I would also like to see a few more DR's of Liz/Julia. I don't think they are going to go with the flow and would like to see what is in their heads going forward.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9139
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:10 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I loved Johnny Mac on tonight's episode when he said "Clay, if you hate putting me up, then just stop doing it!"

I get that everyone likes Johhny MAc and he really doesn't bother me anymore, but if he is sick and tired of being put up as the pawn, then plain and simple, stop agreeing to it and stop doing what you're told. Grow a pair and win HoH yourself.


Quote :

I could have done without that BB Broadway Musical starring Shelli.  It is not like they needed filler for any reason, there was plenty of content.  They also had to show Shelli and Clay's little cute moment where she said he was a poopy head and he will get the physical comps.  Of course she did ask him if he was one of the Jeff votes, but it wasn't even a serious question.  I would have rather seen a few more DR's instead of the Shelli show once again.  I am really surprised they didn't show her giving Johnny Mac permission to go ahead and play the BOB to show "what a good person she really is" and more nauseating stuff.

That was horrible, You can see what they are trying to do, don't you? The charming southern belle and the hometown college football hero? They are trying to create Jeff & Jordan 2.0. Sorry that ship has sailed, that will never be recreated so it's time to stop trying.

Quote :

I really want to see more of Vanessa's DR's too.  She has been like a dog with a bone trying to figure out who exactly voted for Jeff to stay.  I want to see if she ACTUALLY believes Steve when he says he was not 1 of those votes or if she is covering for him because she wants to keep him in the game.  I would also like to see a few more DR's of Liz/Julia.  I don't think they are going to go with the flow and would like to see what is in their heads going forward.

I have no use for Vanessa. She is horrible and predictable. Being a poker player, I would think she'd be able to hide her tell much better. Pay attention, when she is lying, her speech becomes accelerated and she talks faster. Of course that is after she scoffs at any accusation being thrown at her
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6758
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:54 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I loved Johnny Mac on tonight's episode when he said "Clay, if you hate putting me up, then just stop doing it!"

I get that everyone likes Johhny MAc and he really doesn't bother me anymore, but if he is sick and tired of being put up as the pawn, then plain and simple, stop agreeing to it and stop doing what you're told.  Grow a pair and win HoH yourself.


Quote :

I could have done without that BB Broadway Musical starring Shelli.  It is not like they needed filler for any reason, there was plenty of content.  They also had to show Shelli and Clay's little cute moment where she said he was a poopy head and he will get the physical comps.  Of course she did ask him if he was one of the Jeff votes, but it wasn't even a serious question.  I would have rather seen a few more DR's instead of the Shelli show once again.  I am really surprised they didn't show her giving Johnny Mac permission to go ahead and play the BOB to show "what a good person she really is" and more nauseating stuff.

That was horrible, You can see what they are trying to do, don't you?  The charming southern belle and the hometown college football hero?  They are trying to create Jeff & Jordan 2.0.  Sorry that ship has sailed, that will never be recreated so it's time to stop trying.

Quote :

I really want to see more of Vanessa's DR's too.  She has been like a dog with a bone trying to figure out who exactly voted for Jeff to stay.  I want to see if she ACTUALLY believes Steve when he says he was not 1 of those votes or if she is covering for him because she wants to keep him in the game.  I would also like to see a few more DR's of Liz/Julia.  I don't think they are going to go with the flow and would like to see what is in their heads going forward.

I have no use for Vanessa.  She is horrible and predictable.  Being a poker player, I would think she'd be able to hide her tell much better.  Pay attention, when she is lying, her speech becomes accelerated and she talks faster.  Of course that is after she scoffs at any accusation being thrown at her

Ctown, did Lizzy mist you too? I didn't think you would ever come to a place where Johnny Mac didn't drive you crazy, entertaining or not. And while I agree he is going to have to shut it down, but I am not sure he actually would have thrown this particular BOB even if Shelli had not given him his out. If he just straight up says no at this point, he could suddenly become an actual target in the game and end up being backdoored instead. That being said, I do believe he WILL step up and make a move at some point, but I believe he will probably have loyalty to Clay and Shelli for longer than he should and he will be a casualty of that relationship if he doesn't do it soon. I for one would love to see him win THIS week and run his own agenda. He would almost HAVE to put up Shelli and Vanessa because they have both put him up and it would look fishy to the house if he doesn't. His deal with Vanessa is one-sided.........she won't put him up or target him until at least the top 10. She even told him that he owes her nothing. He also mentioned to Shelli that Vanessa is a liability because she is a hot head and too emotional.

The thing is that Jeff and Jordan happened organically, it was not orchestrated. Sure, Jeff was given the Coup de tat to keep him in the game, but as far as their relationship, neither of them saw that coming in any way, shape or form. Going into the house with an agenda to find your prince or princess is never going to give you that fairy tale story you are looking for. I believe Shelli intended to go into the house to find her prince charming/lapdog plain and simple. Any time she talks about watching the show it always comes back to some sort of romance. So, I agree with you, they need to let it go.

I have noticed Vanessa's tells as well, and more importantly so did Shelli. She told Clay that watching her go off on Audrey she saw her use the EXACT same tactic that she did with Jeff, using almost the same words. Clay was worried Shelli was backtracking on the Audrey backdoor and said he trusts Vanessa more and stuff. Shelli said she was not saying now, but to file it away for future reference if Vanessa does it a third time, they will know what she is doing. In addition to shrieking and talking faster, she always uses her hands and grabs her head and overreacts. She then regurgitates the events ad nauseam to everyone who is within ear shot with the same gestures and stuff too.

I don't know about hiding her own tells, but I think she came into the house with a good ability to read people, but something has happened where she is HORRIBLE at it. I don't know if it is because the power went to her head last week when she was HOH or because she spends so much time with these people she actually can't read them now. This is the main reason I want to see her DR's to see if she is really misreading people so badly or if she has some other agenda about it. Such as protecting Steve, rather than actually believing him. Framing Becky for the vote for future use to put her up and such. I mean I can watch Steve and see when he is lying even when I haven't seen any evidence from a prior conversation on the feeds!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9139
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:41 pm

Notice how in Audreys exit interview, this is he first time Julie didn't mention anything game related? Don't be surprised if Audrey goes into sequester
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6877
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:05 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Notice how in Audreys exit interview, this is he first time Julie didn't mention anything game related?  Don't be surprised if Audrey goes into sequester

But they did show good bye messages. I can't remember if they do that or not but I don't think they do.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode   

Back to top Go down
 
Tonight's episode
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Tonight's episode
» Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr~ Episode 1: You'll Die If You Look Away
» Mai-Otome Episode 13: In the Crimson Sky...
» Mai-Otome Zwei Episode 4: Connecting Dreams
» NY Post - Gerry co-hosting party for "The King's Speech" tonight

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 17 (2015) :: Big Brother 17: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: