Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:25 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Okay, I hope the veto is the "how bad do you want it veto" because James has a very good chance to win that one because he will take them all (hopefully won't take sitting out of veto comps because that would be absolute suicide).  

So, James win veto and takes himself off the block.  Vanessa broaches the subject with Austin to put up Julia as a replacement to make sure things don't flip, he may be open to it behind closed doors (risking Julia is not such a bad thing in his eyes), but once Liz gets wind of it, they will pull that off the table IMMEDIATELY!  She will make them SWEAR that they won't flip the vote and they agree to it.  She puts up Steve (less risky than Jmac) so Meg and James make the pitch to Austin and the twins that Steve is going to be harder to beat down the road than Meg, and James tells them, if Meg goes, he will be going balls to the wall with nothing to lose, and they get scared and let Steve go instead.  Vanessa is completely pissed off, but tries to remain "understanding" because she can't play in the HOH and has to trust them for the moment.  

HOH is questions and with Steve out of the house, Meg wins it.  She puts up Vanessa and Liz and states this is to make sure that Vanessa actually goes home this time.  James wins veto and doesn't use it.  Vanessa gets the boot on double eviction night with no room to negotiate.  Next HOH is physical and James wins it.  He puts up Liz and Julia.  Liz is evicted with votes from Jmac and Meg because she is a stronger competitor.

It wasn't but don't be down....James still won it and boy is the 3 headed monster and Vanessa having a bitch fit about it.............. Woot! Woot!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:28 pm

Well it looks like Julia is going up as the replacement nom and will be a pawn.

My wish for the week. Austin brings out his Judas persona and throws out a hinky vote for Julia and she ends up going home because of it. Then Liz gets so pissd off about it, she stops talking to him completely.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:02 pm

I am so happy James is safe and I am soooo over Vanessa. I had such high hopes for her. Austin has been a real let down too. Morons.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7297

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:38 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I like it all until you got to the part where James puts up Liz and Julia, the smarter play is to put up Liz and Austin, this way if Austin wins veto he would use it on Liz (falling on his sword for her) and Julia goes up as the replacement and you send Austin packing.  Putting up both twins is risky, because then if Austin wins veto, both Austin and Liz stay in the house

I go back and forth with the best people to put up, I guess I would just like to see those twins on the block together to watch their meltdown and see how it feels.

There was a time when I thought that Austin actually would use the veto on Liz even if he were sitting next to her on the block, but now I am not so sure. He has become a little less clingy with her (until it is time to go to bed that is) and he has been talking more to Vanessa about the end game. It could be that he is doing this only because she is HOH, but some of the things he said, like he could never sacrifice HIS game and the chance at $500,000 for her, or he knows if he is sitting next to her in the final 2, he loses. It just seems like his feelings have changed a little bit for some reason.

In a perfect world, Liz and Vanessa would be the next to go out of the house because Austin and Julia would never be together and would be running around trying to cling onto anything.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:33 am

How about this, short and simple.

James escapes the double eviction by winning veto or Steve puts up Austin and Liz as he has said he would.

Liz is evicted in the double eviction, total blindside. She exits the house and is booed the same way Christine was last year. When Julia hears this, she goes off on Austin saying it is HIS fault because he obviously DOES have a girlfriend. Then Julia starts yelling at Steve for putting her up. Austin is loses his shit because Liz just left and he is now being attacked by Julia and he starts going off on Steve. Steve walks around the house frantic saying he can't talk right now. Jmac and James sit and watch the festivities with smiles on their faces.

Yes, that will make my week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:22 pm

Now that Liz and Austin are on the block, I wish for Austin to win POV. I'm certain Liz will be all over him to use it on her. It will be great watching him squirm trying to figure out a way to save himself and not piss her off
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:08 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Now that Liz and Austin are on the block, I wish for Austin to win POV.  I'm certain Liz will be all over him to use it on her.  It will be great watching him squirm trying to figure out a way to save himself and not piss her off

Cha-Ching!!! Austin has won the POV
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 2693

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:43 am

ctown28 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Now that Liz and Austin are on the block, I wish for Austin to win POV.  I'm certain Liz will be all over him to use it on her.  It will be great watching him squirm trying to figure out a way to save himself and not piss her off

Cha-Ching!!!  Austin has won the POV

clapping cheers1 And now the fun begins!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:12 am

Well, the fun didn't last too long. They are all holding hands and trying to come to a consensus on which twin to send out of the game (per the decision of the twins I might add).

I am looking forward to watching that POV though because apparently Austin was so infatuated with the fact that Jessie was the host and it had to be because of him and their wrestling relationship ship that he was over the top about winning it. Then he wore the veto necklace around for hours afterward (supposedly so the feedsters would know who won it) and bragging about his strategy. He really feels this whole veto was set up for him to win and it be a platform to get back into wrestling once again with some special speech planned when he plays the veto on himself.

Julia told Liz to make up with Austin for the game and they are now openly telling each other "I love you" but the talks the girls have alone don't sound like she means it much.

I am glad that one of the twins is going this week, and I hope it is Liz that goes. But, I would also like to see Liz and Julia come to the conclusion that Liz should stay and share that with the house, but Steve tells Vanessa and Jmac he wants Liz to be voted out instead. Vanessa gave "her word" that she would vote how Steve wanted her to but will she keep that word or do what Austin wants? If she goes against it and Jmac wins, will he turn the tables on Vanessa and put her up with Austin the following week? At least there are a few questions left unanswered and like I said, one of the twins going home is a bonus in an of itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   

Back to top Go down

Weekly wishes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3