View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7296

PostSubject: Weekly wishes   Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:21 am

I remember a thread like this last season that was a lot of fun, so here goes:

I want Steve to win HOH this week. I know he will probably throw it because he is afraid of virtually everyone in the house, but I think it would do him a world of good and maybe he can get some people to have some actual conversations with or something. I feel so sorry for this kid in there. He is actually more awkward and out of place than Ian was initially in his season, plus he doesn't have a Britney to give him a hand up. I know how unlikely this is, but remember, these are BB wishes!
Genie
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:53 am

I wish Au-dread would not win HOH next week and that Day does. I hope she puts up the dreaded one and I wish anyone, who will not use it, wins POV and tells her not to bother trying to talk them into using it or not using it. Thus she goes home. I want drama but I don't want crazy and besides Liz is still there and I am sure her or her twin will give us our much needed drama.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:03 am

Naru wrote:
I wish Au-dread would not win HOH next week and that Day does. I hope she puts up the dreaded one and I wish anyone, who will not use it, wins POV and tells her not to bother trying to talk them into using it or not using it. Thus she goes home. I want drama but I don't want crazy and besides Liz is still there and I am sure her or her twin will give us our much needed drama.

Well, at least your wish is a little more feasible than mine! cheers1
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:40 pm

I wish I may, I wish I might, Have this wish I wish tonight.

My wish is for the twist for the week be that anyone who bursts into tears for no good reason at all will be given a penalty nomination.

Oh my dear, sweet Grodney-poo, please make this happen!

Genie
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:18 am

Meg is going up as a replacement nominee, even though Shelli already gave her word she was NOT going to be the replacement nominee. I want to see Meg and Jason win HOH next week so that all of these asshats are sweating bullets after being so stupid with the way they handled shit this week.

I get why Shelli wanted Day out of Audrey, but all the unnecessary promises and the arrogance Clay showed with some people pissed me off and they need to be brought down a peg or two. Genie
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:27 pm

Now that the plan is in action to keep Audrey and there is no way she is going home, I wish it comes back to bite Shelly and Clay in the ass. It is my wish that Audrey actually wins POV, then plots with the other HoH to nominate Clay and Shelli. It would be a bold movie and has a lot of moving parts but would be brilliant if it worked. Just have Audrey throw up 2 pawns (keeping her word not to nominate Clay and Shelli) and get the other to put them up. How brilliant would it be if after all the crap last week, Audrey and Vanessa form an alliance but play it up that thye don't like each other and keep that going all season long?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:54 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Now that the plan is in action to keep Audrey and there is no way she is going home, I wish it comes back to bite Shelly and Clay in the ass Hard! and repetedly!.  It is my wish that Audrey actually wins POV, then plots with the other HoH to nominate Clay and Shelli.  It would be a bold movie and has a lot of moving parts but would be brilliant if it worked.  Just have Audrey throw up 2 pawns (keeping her word not to nominate Clay and Shelli) and get the other to put them up.  How brilliant would it be if after all the crap last week, Audrey and Vanessa form an alliance but play it up that thye don't like each other and keep that going all season long?

My only correction to this statement because I want pain to be involved.

Other then that. 100% agree.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:17 pm

Looks like Day is a goner and yet a new alliance has formed to include the twins. The HOH looks to be a crap shoot that anyone can win and will be very hard to throw (based on the practice thing they were given yesterday.

My wish for the week is that Jason, James or Audrey (possibly Meg) win HOH this week to watch Clay and Shelli sweat bullets. Hopefully Day will share with Jason before she leaves that Audrey did try to help at the last minute and maybe they should target the twins or Clay and Shelli. One side puts up Clay and Austin and the other side puts up Vanessa and Shelli, telling both sides they want to give one team immunity for the week so they know they can't be backdoored and still have 2 very strong people guaranteed in the veto competition so they can backdoor Audrey pretty easily (assuming Audrey is not one of the HOHs. If Clay/Austin win BOB, then Shelli will be the target. If Shelli/Vanessa win BOB, Clay will be the target with Liz as a backup target for both sides.

If Audrey is one of the winners, the possibilities are endless, I just hope that she has her eyes open and doesn't decide to take the easy way out and target James as she has been saying she would do.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:07 am

My wish for next week is that whoever they bring in for the twist, nails the backdoor shut. No backdoors for the week. What this will mean is that everyone plays in the veto. That way any potential target will at least have a chance to play in the veto. This will make people definitely think twice with their nominations and not keep putting people like John up to throw the thing so they can backdoor the true target.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:09 am

Unless there is some kind of miracle power, Jeff is a goner. So, looking to next week here are my wishes.

Jason and Meg win HOH together. They put up Shelly with Austin, and Vanessa with Clay siting that all 4 of them have had a hand in their nominations in the past couple of weeks. Wish them all good luck.

If any of them come down through veto, Audrey goes up. If Audrey wins veto, Liz goes up. This guarantees either 1 of those 4 or Audrey goes home. The twin thing could come into play here too and there is a possibility of Liz going home if on the block against any of the 4, but a week of campaigning against each other and throwing Liz under the bus with the twin thing will fracture that shit up and it might not be able to be repaired.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:11 am

ctown28 wrote:
My wish for next week is that whoever they bring in for the twist, nails the backdoor shut.  No backdoors for the week.  What this will mean is that everyone plays in the veto.  That way any potential target will at least have a chance to play in the veto.  This will make people definitely think twice with their nominations and not keep putting people like John up to throw the thing so they can backdoor the true target.

I LOVE this wish! clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:32 pm

I thought Meg had a bit of a fire lit under her because of the events of the past few days, but I was completely wrong. She went to Audrey last night to hash out what happened between them (about the votes for Day where Meg told the truth and Audrey lied her ass off) and basically apologized for misunderstanding what happened and so forth. Okay, maybe it gets you off the radar, but Meg was never a serious target anyway. Meg didn't talk to anyone else about it afterward, so I don't see it as her just playing Audrey or anything. So with this in mind I want to change my weekly wish.

I still want Jason to be 1 of the HOH's, but for the other one maybe Jackie or James. Jackie has voiced a few comments here and there that Shelli and Clay completely turned their back on Jeff without even hearing him out or anything so she knows they were not with him in the first place and she seems a bit pissed about it. I think Jason could control what Jackie does with it and she has lost her allegiance to Shelli and Clay, so that could be a good match. John or Becky might be okay too because Jason could probably control them a bit as well.

The rest of my previous wish is okay with Vanessa/Clay and Shelli/Austin on the block. Which lapdog will fall on their sword for their partner?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:49 pm

Here is what I hope to see happen this week.

I want to see either Clay, Shelli or Austin win one of the HoH's. I want the other to be won by either someone like Jason, the other side of the house.

Then in their smugness, Clay/Shelli/Austin need to go to Johnny Mac and tell him he is going to be a pawn again and they need him to throw BotB. I want them to really sell it to him. Things like he has done such a good job doing it so far, and they have stayed to their word and kept him safe. They just need it again.

Then Johnny since and contemplates it for about 10 seconds. Rubbing his hand on his chin, looking down. The n all the sudden he looks at them. "OK, so you want me to throw this again? Same deal as before?" They nod in agreement. "Wow that's a really tempting offer" More thinking. Then he looks at them "Hell no! I'm tired of being your whipping boy, the only reason I stayed safe is because I saved myself in veto. You clowns even tried to talk me into not using that. Do you really think I'm that stupid. If I keep doing this, eventually you will get burned and I'll be the one going home. No deal. And let me also tell you, if you put me up anyhow, I will not be throwing it, I will try my damnedest to win it, then when I come down, you will be my #1 target. I think it's apparent that I can win comps now. So the decision is yours. I already have a deal with you to keep me safe through 1st week of jury, if you put me up again, it's you going back on the deal and all bets are off"

John then storms out of the room as they all sit there stunned.

But wait, there's more.

John goes to the other HoH (Jason) and fills him in on everything that's been going on. He then volunteers to go up as the pawn for him and throw the BotB so that Jason can backdoor his true target, or even put his target up alongside of him. Jason agrees and puts up John along with Clay/Shelli/Austin, with his reasoning being that he knows they have been getting John to throw these comps and this is there comeuppance. John lets see how you do in a comp you can't throw because now you are literally fighting for your BB life. Whoever the other side puts up wins the BotB.

From here it's pretty simple. If John doesn't win POV and one of the others come down, one of the others imply go up in their place. If Jason or John (or another of their allies (Meg, Becki, James) then that side will end up with two of them on the block.

Yes there is some risk there and I don't really see it happening, but how awesome would something like this be?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:32 am

ctown28 wrote:

I want to see either Clay, Shelli or Austin win one of the HoH's.  I want the other to be won by either someone like Jason, the other side of the house.

Then in their smugness, Clay/Shelli/Austin need to go to Johnny Mac and tell him he is going to be a pawn again and they need him to throw BotB.  I want them to really sell it to him.  Things like he has done such a good job doing it so far, and they have stayed to their word and kept him safe.  They just need it again.

Then Johnny since and contemplates it for about 10 seconds.  Rubbing his hand on his chin, looking down.  The n all the sudden he looks at them.  "OK, so you want me to throw this again?  Same deal as before?"  They nod in agreement.  "Wow that's a really tempting offer"  More thinking.  Then he looks at them "Hell no!  I'm tired of being your whipping boy, the only reason I stayed safe is because I saved myself in veto.  You clowns even tried to talk me into not using that.  Do you really think I'm that stupid.  If I keep doing this, eventually you will get burned and I'll be the one going home.  No deal.  And let me also tell you, if you put me up anyhow, I will not be throwing it, I will try my damnedest to win it, then when I come down, you will be my #1 target.  I think it's apparent that I can win comps now.  So the decision is yours.  I already have a deal with you to keep me safe through 1st week of jury, if you put me up again, it's you going back on the deal and all bets are off"

But wait, there's more.

John goes to the other HoH (Jason) and fills him in on everything that's been going on.  He then volunteers to go up as the pawn for him and throw the BotB so that Jason can backdoor his true target, or even put his target up alongside of him.  Jason agrees and puts up John along with Clay/Shelli/Austin, with his reasoning being that he knows they have been getting John to throw these comps and this is there comeuppance.  John lets see how you do in a comp you can't throw because now you are literally fighting for your BB life.  Whoever the other side puts up wins the BotB.

From here it's pretty simple.  If John doesn't win POV and one of the others come down, one of the others imply go up in their place.  If Jason or John (or another of their allies (Meg, Becki, James) then that side will end up with two of them on the block.

Yes there is some risk there and I don't really see it happening, but how awesome would something like this be?

cheers1 clapping
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:35 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I want to see either Clay, Shelli or Austin win one of the HoH's.  I want the other to be won by either someone like Jason, the other side of the house.

Then in their smugness, Clay/Shelli/Austin need to go to Johnny Mac and tell him he is going to be a pawn again and they need him to throw BotB.  I want them to really sell it to him.  Things like he has done such a good job doing it so far, and they have stayed to their word and kept him safe.  They just need it again.

Then Johnny since and contemplates it for about 10 seconds.  Rubbing his hand on his chin, looking down.  The n all the sudden he looks at them.  "OK, so you want me to throw this again?  Same deal as before?"  They nod in agreement.  "Wow that's a really tempting offer"  More thinking.  Then he looks at them "Hell no!  I'm tired of being your whipping boy, the only reason I stayed safe is because I saved myself in veto.  You clowns even tried to talk me into not using that.  Do you really think I'm that stupid.  If I keep doing this, eventually you will get burned and I'll be the one going home.  No deal.  And let me also tell you, if you put me up anyhow, I will not be throwing it, I will try my damnedest to win it, then when I come down, you will be my #1 target.  I think it's apparent that I can win comps now.  So the decision is yours.  I already have a deal with you to keep me safe through 1st week of jury, if you put me up again, it's you going back on the deal and all bets are off"

But wait, there's more.

John goes to the other HoH (Jason) and fills him in on everything that's been going on.  He then volunteers to go up as the pawn for him and throw the BotB so that Jason can backdoor his true target, or even put his target up alongside of him.  Jason agrees and puts up John along with Clay/Shelli/Austin, with his reasoning being that he knows they have been getting John to throw these comps and this is there comeuppance.  John lets see how you do in a comp you can't throw because now you are literally fighting for your BB life.  Whoever the other side puts up wins the BotB.

From here it's pretty simple.  If John doesn't win POV and one of the others come down, one of the others imply go up in their place.  If Jason or John (or another of their allies (Meg, Becki, James) then that side will end up with two of them on the block.

cheers1 clapping

I wish Chap was a genie. You always like my wishes and they would all come true
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:38 am

ctown28 wrote:
I wish Chap was a genie.  You always like my wishes and they would all come true

Do you think this will help?

Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie
crystalball crystalball crystalball crystalball crystalball
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:21 am

Well now that we have shitty HoH's yet again, there is really only one thing to wish for. I really hope that Jiz gets a big head being that much closer to goal #1 and turns on that side of the house. The only one who doesn't realize the twin is Audrey. What if she aligns with Audrey as the only one she can trust since she doesn't know the secret. And as a result Audrey talks her into targeting Clay
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:44 am

I agree Ctown, very shitty HOH's this week. Not much to look forward to this week, but here goes with my wish.

I do believe that there might be a bit of a power struggle with both Liz and Shelli wanting to remain HOH this week. Cue Johnny Mac.

I noticed when Vanessa asked him to throw the BOB, he didn't actually say he would straight up, he said something like "we have to do what we have to do." He said something similar before the veto too.

With this in mind, WHEN (yes I said when instead of if) Shelli and Clay ask Johnny Mac to throw the BOB so she can remain HOH because Liz is a "wildcard" and they don't know what she will do (acting like they are not together with them at all), I hope he says something like the above making them think he WILL throw the comp. Then John goes out and wins the BOB and there is nothing they can do about it. There is a blowup between Liz and Clay/Shelli because Liz's head gets swelled with power and they end up backdooring Clay or Shelli.

Of course this won't happen, but it is called "wishes" after all. Although I could see John coming through on his part of this wish.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:26 am

I wish someone from the "other" side of the house wins the next HOH. Till then I really don't see a need to watch it till next Thursday. Do let me know if something changes. Not that it will but.....you never know.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:01 am

I think my wishes and predictions each week are counterproductive and could possibly even be jinxing the people I want to win. But I am going to continue to try.

Shelli is HOH with Jason and John on the block. Shelli has softened her position on wanting Jason gone and was actually hoping that they would win the BOB to dethrone her, but she is swept back into the shit talk from Vanessa, Liz and Austin with respect to Jason.

Meg actually tries and wins POV, and removes Jason from the block. Shelli cuts her losses and puts up Becky and Becky goes home.

Jason and Jackie win HOH and nobody knows what to expect.

I chose Jackie here because John showed today in his talk with Shelli that he is securely aligned with her and Clay. He told her everything he had been told by everyone the week before and the deal that Austin and Vanessa gave him for with safety until final 10. Jackie is a bit pissed off that Shelli and Clay let Jeff swing in the wind and is also pissed that Liz put her up because Austin led her to believe that she was safe. She also has no use for Vanessa. This is the type of person we need in the HOH that will put these assholes on the block against each other and break that shit up.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:41 pm

ctown28 wrote:

But wait, there's more.

ctown, I love this! Get into the Red Room with Grodner and make it happen!  hypnotize

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:56 pm

What I wish for when it comes time for a double eviction.

Instead of just your normal 1 week of big brother in one episode, lets shake things up a bit. This is supposed to be the show to expect the unexpected and this is supposed to be the summer of twists, so how about adding a twist to the double eviction.

Instead of going with the normal format, it should be done in this way. You announce the twist right after the HG's give their final speeches but before the first vote is cast. Here is the twist. Whichever houseguest is evicted tonight will be bringing someone along with them. That's right, this will be 2 evictions for the price of 1. The only person that is safe from being brought out of the house with the evicted person is the HoH who put them up there. You would have to protect the HoH since they would be the obvious target for the evicted.

Imagine how awesome it would be if it happened this week with Audrey. They vote her out of the house, she looks over at the HoH and says "Well Shelli, it's obvious that I can't bring you with me, but say bye bye to your boy toy Clay.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:13 am

ctown28 wrote:
What I wish for when it comes time for a double eviction.

Instead of just your normal 1 week of big brother in one episode, lets shake things up a bit.  This is supposed to be the show to expect the unexpected and this is supposed to be the summer of twists, so how about adding a twist to the double eviction.

Instead of going with the normal format, it should be done in this way.  You announce the twist right after the HG's give their final speeches but before the first vote is cast.  Here is the twist.  Whichever houseguest is evicted tonight will be bringing someone along with them.  That's right, this will be 2 evictions for the price of 1.  The only person that is safe from being brought out of the house with the evicted person is the HoH who put them up there.  You would have to protect the HoH since they would be the obvious target for the evicted.

Imagine how awesome it would be if it happened this week with Audrey.  They vote her out of the house, she looks over at the HoH and says "Well Shelli, it's obvious that I can't bring you with me, but say bye bye to your boy toy Clay.

I admit this is a solid play and would REALLY like to see it happen. Only problem is Au-dread would more then likely take someone from the other side and look at Shelli and say "Told you I was loyal." It would most likely be Jonny Mac. Why? You ask. She would have to take a minute to think about it and that would require some kind of physical motion and since she hasn't moved in like 3 days, I doubt she could muster the blood flow to make a coherent thought. So she would just take the guy next to her. (yes this is meant as a joke)
Honestly, I just want to see if she sits in the chair for the show. Hell for all we know the Chen bot will be doing the intro and Au-dread just stands up and walks out the door before she finishes it. Now that....would be EPIC.
And even if she does go threw the whole process. I guarantee she will be out the door before anyone can hug her, say good bye to her or realize she is gone. Hell, I wouldn't be surprise if she walks by the Chen bot and just looks at her and says..."no comment." and keeps on trucking.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:25 am

Naru wrote:

I admit this is a solid play and would REALLY like to see it happen. Only problem is Au-dread would more then likely take someone from the other side and look at Shelli and say "Told you I was loyal." It would most likely be Jonny Mac. Why? You ask. She would have to take a minute to think about it and that would require some kind of physical motion and since she hasn't moved in like 3 days, I doubt she could muster the blood flow to make a coherent thought. So she would just take the guy next to her. (yes this is meant as a joke)
Honestly, I just want to see if she sits in the chair for the show. Hell for all we know the Chen bot will be doing the intro and Au-dread just stands up and walks out the door before she finishes it. Now that....would be EPIC.
And even if she does go threw the whole process. I guarantee she will be out the door before anyone can hug her, say good bye to her or realize she is gone. Hell, I wouldn't be surprise if she walks by the Chen bot and just looks at her and says..."no comment." and keeps on trucking.

I was just using that as an example for how it could work. It wouldn't happen this week.

And here's an update. Audrey is actually out of hibernation and is actually socializing with people
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:26 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

I was just using that as an example for how it could work.  It wouldn't happen this week.

And here's an update.  Audrey is actually out of hibernation and is actually socializing with people

affraid OMG OMG OMG OMG affraid Holy Shit affraid

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly wishes   

Back to top Go down

Weekly wishes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next