Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Call It Before it Happens   Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:49 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Becky will be evicted by a vote of 6 to 0.  Survivor twist is announced.  As part of the "second chances" theme, Jackie, Shelli and Becky will compete to return to the house in some sort of crapshoot skill type thing (like the disc thing last year).  Shelli does not perform well when her back is against the wall, Becky will still be a little upset for being sent packing by a unanimous vote and Jackie being a little cooler under pressure will win her way back into the house and compete in the HOH comp with the others.  It will be some sort of endurance type comp or one that will not be done before the episode ends (like the egg and chicken wire comp).  Everyone will be freaking out, especially Steve and the twins.  Johnny Mac or James win HOH and chaos ensues.  Everyone in the house is a have-not as far as food is concerned but there will be a comp to win food for various days or a reward dinner Survivor style.

The schedule moving forward to accommodate this:
08/27:  Double eviction
09/03:  Regular eviction
09/10:  Double eviction
09/17:  Regular eviction

Julie has not said anything to us about the returning person, just the hg's so maybe it is just to keep people on their toes, but I just don't think they would have Julie saying this to the evicted hg's for no reason and I also don't see them passing up on the "second chances" theme of Survivor to tie them together.

I can see all of this happening with one minor change. The house guest will be watching because the winner....will be the new HOH.
I would like to see Jackie or Becky win it put up Vanessa and a twin from jump. If Vanessa gets out of it you slap up the other twin. Win win because one of the crowd favorites will go. (I say "Favorites" with sarcasm by the way...lol)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Re: Call It Before it Happens   Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:04 pm

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Becky will be evicted by a vote of 6 to 0.  Survivor twist is announced.  As part of the "second chances" theme, Jackie, Shelli and Becky will compete to return to the house in some sort of crapshoot skill type thing (like the disc thing last year).  Shelli does not perform well when her back is against the wall, Becky will still be a little upset for being sent packing by a unanimous vote and Jackie being a little cooler under pressure will win her way back into the house and compete in the HOH comp with the others.  It will be some sort of endurance type comp or one that will not be done before the episode ends (like the egg and chicken wire comp).  Everyone will be freaking out, especially Steve and the twins.  Johnny Mac or James win HOH and chaos ensues.  Everyone in the house is a have-not as far as food is concerned but there will be a comp to win food for various days or a reward dinner Survivor style.

The schedule moving forward to accommodate this:
08/27:  Double eviction
09/03:  Regular eviction
09/10:  Double eviction
09/17:  Regular eviction

Julie has not said anything to us about the returning person, just the hg's so maybe it is just to keep people on their toes, but I just don't think they would have Julie saying this to the evicted hg's for no reason and I also don't see them passing up on the "second chances" theme of Survivor to tie them together.

I can see all of this happening with one minor change. The house guest will be watching because the winner....will be the new HOH.
I would like to see Jackie or Becky win it put up Vanessa and a twin from jump. If Vanessa gets out of it you slap up the other twin. Win win because one of the crowd favorites will go. (I say "Favorites" with sarcasm by the way...lol)

Now way in hell they make the winner the new HoH. The only way something like that would happen is if it's like the year Judd won his way back and the comp was a part of the new HoH comp.

I understand the whole expect the unexpected, but I don't see any way production would be able to gloss over anyone except the current HoH not having a chance to compete
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7296

PostSubject: Re: Call It Before it Happens   Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:33 pm

ctown28 wrote:
You joke but Vanessa takes this seriously and I can actually see her reasoning out that Steve knew this all along and purposely withheld the information from her.  Just like her paranoia when she was studying with Austin and the twins, she was trying to make it seem like Austin was intentionally giving them wrong answers.

I can just see Vanessa trying to sell targeting Steve:  "This guy is an engineer, he's not stupid and he's a student of the game.  There's no way he didn't know when these twists would be coming, he just has it out for us.  Somebody is lying to me and I need to get to the bottom of why they are doing so.  My word is gold and I've always been loyal.  I just can't figure out why I'm being treated this way"

I have not doubt she could come to that conclusion. She was accusing him of this very thing yesterday. She apparently asked about something from last season and he answered her, but she believes it was wrong (I have no idea what the exact information was). Then she tried to confirm it with Austin, but Austin said he did not watch last season, so then she started thinking that both of them were doing it. When she cornered Steve, she ended up having a meltdown and started talking about the fact that he didn't tell her she was being backdoored last week. Then it turned into a pity party for her from the twins because Julia went to break up their talk thinking Vanessa was manipulating Steve and walked into her crying victim scene. She ultimately wrote off the meltdown as sleep deprived, malnutrition (from being a have-not for a whole 2 days!) and missing her girlfriend all of the sudden. This shook Steve up so much, he ended spending most of the evening with her playing chess and just hanging with her to keep her happy. So the chuckle I added was two-fold, the part of Julie being on the block and the fact that she is just this crazy to start thinking this out in this manner.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call It Before it Happens   Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:02 am

This one is pretty simple, especially if Austin continues to puss out and doesn't backdoor Vanessa. She has learned to not make plans before the veto meeting as it's already bit her in the ass once.

Right after the veto ceremony, Vanessa will attempt to make a deal with every single person not on the block, to target whoever returns to the game this week. They all expect it to happen this week since it will be the 4th jury member and they've all been talking about it for weeks. And we will hear more about, "My word is gold, you have to give your word and stick to it"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7296

PostSubject: Re: Call It Before it Happens   Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:08 am

ctown28 wrote:
This one is pretty simple, especially if Austin continues to puss out and doesn't backdoor Vanessa.  She has learned to not make plans before the veto meeting as it's already bit her in the ass once.

Right after the veto ceremony, Vanessa will attempt to make a deal with every single person not on the block, to target whoever returns to the game this week.  They all expect it to happen this week since it will be the 4th jury member and they've all been talking about it for weeks.  And we will hear more about, "My word is gold, you have to give your word and stick to it"

Yep, sounds about right to me!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Call It Before it Happens   Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:25 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
This one is pretty simple, especially if Austin continues to puss out and doesn't backdoor Vanessa.  She has learned to not make plans before the veto meeting as it's already bit her in the ass once.

Right after the veto ceremony, Vanessa will attempt to make a deal with every single person not on the block, to target whoever returns to the game this week.  They all expect it to happen this week since it will be the 4th jury member and they've all been talking about it for weeks.  And we will hear more about, "My word is gold, you have to give your word and stick to it"

Wouldn't this make her look worse? I mean what if the returning person win's HOH? won't everyone go to them and say....this is what Vanessa made us do and everyone confirms it and she has no way to denigh it because everyone knows she did it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call It Before it Happens   Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:39 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Wouldn't this make her look worse? I mean what if the returning person win's HOH? won't everyone go to them and say....this is what Vanessa made us do and everyone confirms it and she has no way to denigh it because everyone knows she did it.

At this point she can't look any worse. Not to mention, she started talking about that the week Shelli went home so it's not like any of the others aren't going to know about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call It Before it Happens   

Back to top Go down

Call It Before it Happens
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3