Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6830

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:21 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
Now this? WTF?

Fri 7:08 PM BBT Jeff comes up to the HOH room and appears to be drunk. He is talking loudly about the comp and blond girls.

is jokers playing a joke here?

No, there was alcohol involved in the comp.  I've stopped relying on Jokers and just go to my Twitter feed when I can't watch for myself

Ok, why would you make them compete in a comp hammered? Doesn't sound fair.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6676

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:23 pm

I want back and looked and Shelli is absolutely trashed!  Liz doesn't really look drunk to me.  Jeff is very buzzed.

Naru, the people are hammered were not competing. Only the 4 noms. But, Shelli was the host, so I am not sure how she managed to get so hammered in that role.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:27 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I want back and looked and Shelli is absolutely trashed!  Liz doesn't really look drunk to me.  Jeff is very buzzed.

Naru, the people are hammered were not competing.  Only the 4 noms.  But, Shelli was the host, so I am not sure how she managed to get so hammered in that role.

Ok that explains it.

Can't remember on what thread I was on or who said it but I was feeling kind of bummed that Day got the boot and was sure the rest of the season was done for me. But someone told me, not word for word, not to give up that someone is going to put the pieces together soon. Well lookie here.

Fri 7:20 PM BBT Cam 3 shifts to. Becky and Vanessa in HN room whispering. Becky said her and Jackie doesn't talk game. Becky said the boys think. They control everything. She said Shelli had one plan and then she talked to the boys and it changed. Vanessa said Johnny is trying to throw every comp even the one that he was partnered with Becky. She said it was her instinct but no proof. Becky said Jeff went to Austin today and said Becky needs to go up. That is why Jackie won't talk game to me. Becky said how often do they see strong women. Becky said they found her on Instagram and said they need strong women. She is boring but a good strong girl and prod needed her.

Maybe they were right.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:34 pm

You know there are angry drunks, funny drunks and obnoxious drunks....but this is the first time I've heard of a Ass hole drunk.

Fri 7:23 PM BBT Jeff to Austin in HOH: "Becky, first of all, you're not that hot. These guys could get whatever the f*** they want. You're Monday night at best."

Just when did Jeff become so good looking that he could afford to skip a "Monday night, at best."

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:17 am

Naru wrote:
You know there are angry drunks, funny drunks and obnoxious drunks....but this is the first time I've heard of a Ass hole drunk.

Fri 7:23 PM BBT Jeff to Austin in HOH: "Becky, first of all, you're not that hot. These guys could get whatever the f*** they want. You're Monday night at best."  

Just when did Jeff become so good looking that he could afford to skip a "Monday night, at best."

He is a totally obnoxious drunk, no doubt about it. He is over the top dogging James for losing the BOB comp so bad. I mean he will not let it go and keeps harping on it.

When he was talking to Austin, they were discussing the twin twist and he said one of the twins likes him and the other likes Austin and he was just being a complete tool!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:32 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

He is a totally obnoxious drunk, no doubt about it.  He is over the top dogging James for losing the BOB comp so bad.  I mean he will not let it go and keeps harping on it.  

When he was talking to Austin, they were discussing the twin twist and he said one of the twins likes him and the other likes Austin and he was just being a complete tool!

At least a "tool" is useful and adds something to the situation at hand. Jeff is not useful and adds nothing to the situation at hand.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:34 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

He is a totally obnoxious drunk, no doubt about it.  He is over the top dogging James for losing the BOB comp so bad.  I mean he will not let it go and keeps harping on it.  

At least a "tool" is useful and adds something to the situation at hand. Jeff is not useful and adds nothing to the situation at hand.

There are times when he has good instincts about the game, but sometimes his behavior is just so immature it just grates on me. However, we still need him to stay in the house this week at least for a number to keep James, Jason and Meg from being plucked off 1 by 1.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:42 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

There are times when he has good instincts about the game, but sometimes his behavior is just so immature it just grates on me.  However, we still need him to stay in the house this week at least for a number to keep James, Jason and Meg from being plucked off 1 by 1.

He's like what? 25 or 30 ish? What ever. He is useless as tits on a bull and if they put him on the block (which is the plan as far as I know) he will do what 5 year olds do best and run tell "the outsiders" (including Jackie, I think) what he knows and cause the house to rally against the "insiders"  Rolling Eyes  (as you can tell, I think the labels insiders and outsiders is lame.)

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:07 am

Fri 10:07 PM BBT Austin hopes he's showing people that he's healthy enough to wrestle. He's been working out everyday and building a character.

Funny I thought this was a game not a job market. Who the hell am I kidding any ways? But it does make what Day said a bit on the mark and explains why she was a bit frustrated. She was there to win the money to make a better life for her kid. People like Austin are there just to get exposure.

BTW does anyone know how Donny is doing now? I bet his life has change a lot as well. Wouldn't it be great to see him this year? Not to play the game but to host a challenge or something.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:53 am

Tue 5:59 AM BBT 1:30am Steve: Liz is flirting with me. Van: Liz or Julia. Steve: Both! I can't! I just can't have a showmance. It would put a target on me.

Poor Steve. Liz and Julia talk to him quite a bit because he is one of the few people who actually KNOW they are twins and she doesn't have to be on guard. They are both kind of flirty and Austin gets jealous and pissed off if she hangs out with James or Jeff, so I think Steve is just a "safe" place to go.

Steve's paranoia is different than any other player I have ever seen in the game. He is completely socially awkward and really doesn't seem to be going any better in that department. He goes around gathering information and then talks to himself, sometimes to the feeds about what he should do with that information. He is very analytical and has studied the game extensively in that context.

For instance, he has suddenly started growing a beard and wearing his hat backwards because that worked for Derrick (he admitted this to either Audrey or Vanessa).

He removes himself from any situation where they are talking sexually explicit or hot button issues because he has to "avoid drama at all costs." He will actually just jump up and shuffle away quickly without even trying to seem like he was going to do something else or anything, so it actually makes it obvious.

He makes sure he is never alone in a room with 1 person or even just a couple of people so that nobody associates him with a group. He avoids being alone with Audrey at ALL COSTS because "you should never be seen talking to a HUGE target."

If someone does give him some information or try to make a deal with him or anything, he will reiterate the terms of the agreement to the point it is weird. I don't remember who on this forum said it, but it is like he is making a statement for the voice recorder to get the terms on tape exactly and to the letter.

I think he makes sure to have some type of interaction with everyone in the house, whether it is a passing pleasantry (hello, how are you today) or joining a group in the backyard for a set amount of time. I think he sees this as his Dan strategy where Dan made sure he told Jerry good night every night. He got the idea that Jackie was not as receptive to him and they had not talked as much, so randomly he walked into the bathroom area yesterday, asked Jackie how she was and she asked him the same. He then asked her for a hug because "he just likes hugs." She asked again if he was okay and he just said "this game is hard."

It is like he has a checklist to follow each day and it is just plain odd. Vanessa now is his go to person because he has a final 2 with her and she basically just wants all his game and personal information, so that is why he brought this whole thing to her and he is absolutely serious about it. Like I said, poor Steve.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:22 pm

Wed 12:39 PM BBT Austin says I have showmances across the board.....Liz, Becky, Jackie and Jason and then he laughs NT - QueenBee

Good lord, this guy is absolutely delusional. Maybe Ctown is right, it is a milder version of Caleb. His "true" showmance in his mind is Liz, but he believes Jackie and Becky flirt with him and it has not happened. Especially Becky. This girl couldn't flirt if she tried. Jackie has said that she feels creeped out by Austin's advances, but is trying to be polite.

This guy is in for a very rude awakening. I believe when the twins are both in the house, there will be a blow up about it and he is going to be completely mortified. I almost feel sorry for him.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9056

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:41 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Wed 12:39 PM BBT Austin says I have showmances across the board.....Liz, Becky, Jackie and Jason and then he laughs NT - QueenBee

Good lord, this guy is absolutely delusional.  Maybe Ctown is right, it is a milder version of Caleb.  His "true" showmance in his mind is Liz, but he believes Jackie and Becky flirt with him and it has not happened.  Especially Becky.  This girl couldn't flirt if she tried.  Jackie has said that she feels creeped out by Austin's advances, but is trying to be polite.

This guy is in for a very rude awakening.  I believe when the twins are both in the house, there will be a blow up about it and he is going to be completely mortified.  I almost feel sorry for him.

If the twins even make it that far. There is already talk between Austin and Vanessa about cutting them loose
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:02 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Good lord, this guy is absolutely delusional.  Maybe Ctown is right, it is a milder version of Caleb.  His "true" showmance in his mind is Liz, but he believes Jackie and Becky flirt with him and it has not happened.  Especially Becky.  This girl couldn't flirt if she tried.  Jackie has said that she feels creeped out by Austin's advances, but is trying to be polite.

This guy is in for a very rude awakening.  I believe when the twins are both in the house, there will be a blow up about it and he is going to be completely mortified.  I almost feel sorry for him.

If the twins even make it that far.  There is already talk between Austin and Vanessa about cutting them loose

Yep, but then Vanessa usually comes back to saying losing them means losing 2 numbers from their side. In addition they are thinking that Shelli and Clay are going to turn on them very quickly, so that makes losing the twins more of a concern. Jeff is leaving but there is still James left in the house for Liz to cozy up to and if she continues to do this stuff, they might change their minds.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:29 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

If the twins even make it that far.  There is already talk between Austin and Vanessa about cutting them loose

Yep, but then Vanessa usually comes back to saying losing them means losing 2 numbers from their side.  In addition they are thinking that Shelli and Clay are going to turn on them very quickly, so that makes losing the twins more of a concern.  Jeff is leaving but there is still James left in the house for Liz to cozy up to and if she continues to do this stuff, they might change their minds.

But that's just the thing. Which is better for them. To just cut the loss now while it is still just 1, or wait for them to defect over to the other side and then not only do you lose that one, the other side potentially gains 2. It's a situation where you just cut your losses now and call it a day.

It seems there is some dissension in the ranks of the big alliance and they are already starting to turn on each other. This is where we really need someone from the other side to win HoH because if this side has it again, everything will fall right back into place for at least another week. It's exactly what happened last year
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:27 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Yep, but then Vanessa usually comes back to saying losing them means losing 2 numbers from their side.  In addition they are thinking that Shelli and Clay are going to turn on them very quickly, so that makes losing the twins more of a concern.  Jeff is leaving but there is still James left in the house for Liz to cozy up to and if she continues to do this stuff, they might change their minds.

But that's just the thing.  Which is better for them.  To just cut the loss now while it is still just 1, or wait for them to defect over to the other side and then not only do you lose that one, the other side potentially gains 2.  It's a situation where you just cut your losses now and call it a day.

It seems there is some dissension in the ranks of the big alliance and they are already starting to turn on each other.  This is where we really need someone from the other side to win HoH because if this side has it again, everything will fall right back into place for at least another week.  It's exactly what happened last year

I get what you are saying too. If I were them, as soon as the twins started acting head strong and throwing caution to the wind (during the BOB comp) about hiding their identity to the extent they wanted them to, I would have been plotting on how to send them packing behind the scenes. Plus you have the added element of Austin being nuts over Liz and she is not interested in him at all.

But like you said, the big alliance is already starting to crack and the HOH has not even been played yet, so they may have to hold on to Liz/Julia a bit longer depending on who wins. I have a horrible feeling though that it is going to be Shelli and Clay or at least 1 of them.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:38 pm

chap5788 wrote:
 I have a horrible feeling though that it is going to be Shelli and Clay or at least 1 of them.

ok, this gave me a new idea for the wish thread. I need to head over there
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:38 pm

chap5788 wrote:

I loved how Jason called BS on Austin tonight. James was freak'n clueless. God I hope this makes him realize that if he is on the block he needs to work to get the hell off of it.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:40 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
 I have a horrible feeling though that it is going to be Shelli and Clay or at least 1 of them.

ok, this gave me a new idea for the wish thread.  I need to head over there

Funny, but I feeling it will be Jason and Meg. We only have to wait 24 hours to find out.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:36 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Funny, but I feeling it will be Jason and Meg. We only have to wait 24 hours to find out.

Would love to see your feeling be right and mine be COMPLETELY wrong!  For the past 3 days, Vanessa, Austin, Clay, Shelli, Audrey and Liz have been saying the worst case scenario is if 2 from the "other side" win HOH, and the one they REALLY don't want to see is James.  So if BB karma can come into play, maybe it will happen.  I mean they will have all this footage of them saying it being the worst case scenario and then.............it comes true.  Makes editing the episode pretty easy, right?!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:46 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Would love to see your feeling be right and mine be COMPLETELY wrong!  For the past 3 days, Vanessa, Austin, Clay, Shelli, Audrey and Liz have been saying the worst case scenario is if 2 from the "other side" win HOH, and the one they REALLY don't want to see is James.  So if BB karma can come into play, maybe it will happen.  I mean they will have all this footage of them saying it being the worst case scenario and then.............it comes true.  Makes editing the episode pretty easy, right?!

One thing is guarantee to happen if Meg and Jason win HOH. Austin will literally shit a brick on the spot. This assumption is based off the convo Jason and Meg had with him after the noms where Jason said that it felt as if Austin was stacking the deck against him and Meg.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:26 am

Ok live feeders, you may want to check out what is happening around 9:05 BBT. Seems Shelli is giving her lap dog a spanking for even thinking about keeping Jeff. (now this could be to cover because Vanessa is in the room) but there are a few other interesting things going on. Just too much to put in here.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:35 am

Wed 10:13 PM BBT Shelli says it's annoying how Jeff came to talk with Clay but hasn't talked to her. "I'm a person too!" Jackie says she  understands. She has to deal with a lot of Jeff's s*** too. Jackie: "When I open my mouth, it means something. I'm not a bullsh*tter."Seems the queen isn't happy that no one will kiss her ass to me...lol

Wed 10:22 PM BBT Austin in kitchen tells JMac, Steve and Vanessa that he's taking "the brunt of Jeff's anger." Jeff's locked down in Austin's room waiting for a fight, according to Austin. Johnny Mac says that it didn't sound that way to him. Why does Austin think that? Austin says because of his vote. "Don't try to pick a fight -- there's no need for that."

Johnny says that anyone should be able to vote however they want.
Vanessa: "True story. Otherwise, it's communism!"

Vanessa professes to having a tough night and says she's going to bed. Steve offers to come upstairs. Vanessa says Steve's the only one she doesn't want to kill right now, then laughs it off for the sake of the others present. Steve says he doesn't know what to do when the house is like this.

She winds her way upstairs. And Austin, not Steve, follows.

Vanessa, in HOH, tells Liz/Austin she "just got into a huge fight with Clay. He had the AUDACITY to say he was only 90% voting Jeff out."

Austin/Jeff seem aghast. Vanessa: "I think I scared the s*** out of him."

Vanessa has apparently forgotten her own warning about noise being easily heard outside HOH, as Austin has to shush her.

Downstairs, on feeds 1/2, Johnny Mac bounces around for reasons I know not.

Wed 10:25 PM BBT Vanessa tells Austin she has an eidetic memory, she remembers everything ever said to her. She says she knows every aspect of Shelli/Clay's strategy and she will expose them if they go against her. Don't mess with her. She scared the crap out of Shelli and Clay. "I wanted to kill someone."

Vanessa re: Audrey: "I'll f'in kill her if she crosses me in this game too!"

(ed: even though Marvin BB5 said that we're stenographers here at Jokers, I'm having a hard time keeping up with the Van. She's a trifle agitated)  

What the heck happened to the HOH being nervous the night before eviction? Worried that they will be put up next week? Did the girl find some balls?

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:41 am

Wed 10:29 PM BBT Austin counts votes. Says they don't even need Clay/Shelli. Vanessa says Becky's lying downstairs with Jason. Austin points out how Shelli/Clay and Audrey are in a room with Jackie, sans Jeff, to move their plans forward. "Where there's smoke, there's fire!"

Austin says Shelli/Clay are aligned with everyone and need to be exposed.

End of the week! Time to change your alliances..........lol

Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 2098

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:14 pm

Austin is a bit of creeper with his misguided crush for Liz I've had more passionate spooning with passed out drinking buds. If she moves any further she'll be on the floor the scene feels like Cabin in the woods one sided love.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:40 am

Thu 9:36 PM BBT Van and Clay saying that Shelli does not want to back door Audrey but Liz/Julia might be willing to if needed.

You mean someone is actually going to get her out? I don't think so. I do know that if next week the "other" side wins then Liz will shit a literally brick on live TV. It will be the very last chance they will have to get her out as well as her twin.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   

Back to top Go down

Tidbits
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next