HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Tidbits

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7296
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:21 am

deesta wrote:
I have never been a poster. I guess I 'm just a lurker, but even though many who were previously here are gone, I'd bet there are many out there like me who would miss you guys terribly if I couldn't come back every year & follow you.
I probably haven't posted in about 5 years, but my observations are usually so far off that I just really enjoy coming back & following you guys. Thanks For your input. I'm here about 4 times a day. I hope you are all here again next year. I'll try to take more of a part in this.

Deesta, we all LOVE to have anyone and everyone post here. We don't care how far off your observations are, because we all have those (some of us more than others with our wacky thoughts), but just the debate that occurs between people and talking about "what if......" or "what should........" or whatever the case may be makes this a great site. There are many of us who disagree almost daily (Ctown can be very stubborn sometimes TeeHee), but one thing you can ALWAYS count on here is that you will be respected as a person at all times. The moderators here will not allow any personal attacks from anyone posting on this site, which makes it very unique.

I for one would love to hear any of your "way off base observations" and debate those issues with you! cheers1
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7296
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:25 am

ctown28 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
deesta wrote:
I have never been a poster. I guess I 'm just a lurker, but even though many who were previously here are gone, I'd bet there are many out there like me who would miss you guys terribly if I couldn't come back every year & follow you.
I probably haven't posted in about 5 years, but my observations are usually so far off that I just really enjoy coming back & following you guys. Thanks For your input. I'm here about 4 times a day. I hope you are all here again next year. I'll try to take more of a part in this.

Glad you are enjoying watching us bitch and moan about the current players.  You shouldn't worry about being far off in predictions and such, we are here to have fun.  Of course nobody is going to make you post, if you prefer to lurk, have at it!

After we get tired of whining about the boring players we all then gain up on CT.We have been trying to get CT off of here for years!! just kidding CT!! Donald Duck

Yes they have, but when Nik had to step away for a bit, she made me permanent HoH.  The truth is, Nik is really Grodner and that's how I got the gig!  neener

I am all for ganging up on Ctown, sometimes it is better than watching the show (which will probably the case for the end of this season), but trying to get rid of him.................NO! Remember Will he has all that inside info (and we try not to think about how he actually gets it) and we need that information. Hey, I just thought of something, Ctown is our resident Steve...............we pick his brain for the information we want and need, and then antagonize him as much as we can the rest of the time!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7296
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:27 am

deesta wrote:
I missed Nik & wondered what happened to her. I already know all about ctown's relationship with Grodner. I've been around since season 1. I even remember ctown's party picture from Vegas several years ago. I agree with Will. I hate that Meg & James are gone. The only one left that I care about is John, but I don't see that going anywhere. I guess I'm gonna have to be a hater on whoever wins this year.

Could not agree more! clapping
Back to top Go down
deesta
BB Junkie Member
BB Junkie Member
avatar

Female Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-08-07
Location : San Antonio, TX

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:28 am

Thanks chap. I really missed you this weekend keeping ctown in line.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7296
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:47 am

ctown28 wrote:
Quote :
From @hamsterwatch:

Vanessa gave Austin/Liz 3 demands to VTE Julia:  don't put her up next week, let her decide John vs Steve, F2 w/either

I think she went too far.  All that is needed is Vanessa vote since Austin will definitely vote to keep Liz, but Vanessa just made a fatal error.  First off, they are going to tell her what she wants to hear but will have no problem going back o their word.  There is no way if Austin, Liz and Vanessa are F3 that one of them takes her over the other, thta's where she made it too greedy.

Now if John happens to win HoH Thursday, the smart move on Austin/Liz part would be to go straight to him and tell him about this deal that Vanessa proposed to them.  This will put Vanessa squarely on the block.  It would be their best play, or else they will both find themselves up on the block again.  If one of them wins HoH, of course John and Steve go up.  Now Vanessa already promised Steve she would use veto on him should she win POV with him on the block.  This means she will be throwing it as she has no intention to do pull him down.  If Steve/John win veto and remove themselves, do you really think Austin/Liz would put the other one of themselves up?  I highly doubt it.

Use your damn game theory Vanessa, Liz is the one that you should be sending home.  This breaks up a power couple and Austin will come right back to full loyalty to you.

I saw this on jokers and had to go back and watch the conversation. In watching it, I thought to myself..........who the hell does Vanessa think she is right now? Why does she feel like she is in such a powerful position? She told everyone that she gave her word to Steve that she would vote the way he wanted her to this week, so it would be completely up to him, now she is basically saying she will break her word to him? Where is that integrity pedestal she is so used to standing on?

There were 3 parts to her deal:
1. If Austin or Liz win HOH, she will not go up as a front door (basically makes the noms Jmac and Steve). She understands if she has to go up after veto, but has to have their word that she will have their votes to stay (1 vote plus HOH to stay next time).

2. If the noms stay the same (Steve/Jmac) she gets to choose which of the two of them stays in the game.

3. If she gets to the final 3 with just 1 of them, she becomes their number 2 no matter what. She did concede that if the 3 of them were all in the final 3 that they would take each other.

She also wants Austin and Liz to both swear on something "very meaningful" to them and then the deal can be made. Austin was ready to sign in blood on the dotted line, but Liz said they would talk more about it later which I thought was smart of her.

I am not sure if it is smarter to out Vanessa to Steve and Jmac right now about her double-dealing offer and also spill that she has a final 2 with Julia which is why she wants to keep her now, but Julia has figured out she has final 2 deals all over the place to plant the seeds because it could backfire and send Liz out anyway.

Ultimately, I agree with Ctown, Vanessa is overplaying her hand once again.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7296
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:47 am

deesta wrote:
Thanks chap. I really missed you this weekend keeping ctown in line.

Well I am back and ready for duty!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9546
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:15 pm

Now Austin and Liz are contemplating exposing Vanessa for having a F2 deal with every person in the house. Sorry, but that would be foolish. Yes, she does need to be exposed, but why do it now. You can't get her out this week. You sit on this information until after the eviction. If she is not the new HoH, you expose her ass. If you expose her now, she can still send Liz out of the house.
Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Male Posts : 2098
Join date : 2011-07-30
Location : Protecting the house.

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:28 pm

Is being found out that you had a F2 deal with all in the house really a BB crime? It could be a simple argument of covering all your bases or leaving room for options depending on how the tides flow. To me there are higher crimes in the BB house than having multiple F2 deals I would have 3 or 4 depending on types players strategic, athletic, social, depending on what your game was I would have a deal with all I thought have the best chance of making it with their style.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9546
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:52 pm

oneblkeye wrote:
Is being found out that you had a F2 deal with all in the house really a BB crime? It could be a simple argument of covering all your bases or leaving room for options depending on how the tides flow. To me there are higher crimes in the BB house than having multiple F2 deals I would have 3 or 4 depending on types players strategic, athletic, social, depending on what your game was I would have a deal with all I thought have the best chance of making it with their style.

If you can get away with it, by all means go for it. It's aggressive gameplay IMO. But where people are so turned off by theis is that she talks about integrity and her word and everything. In order for her to keep her word to each and every person, she is not able to win another HoH or else she is going against her word.

Basically, she's hypocritical. If she hadn't talked about how loyal she is and actually owned her BS in DR, people would look at it in a completely different light
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7296
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:17 pm

ctown28 wrote:
oneblkeye wrote:
Is being found out that you had a F2 deal with all in the house really a BB crime? It could be a simple argument of covering all your bases or leaving room for options depending on how the tides flow. To me there are higher crimes in the BB house than having multiple F2 deals I would have 3 or 4 depending on types players strategic, athletic, social, depending on what your game was I would have a deal with all I thought have the best chance of making it with their style.

If you can get away with it, by all means go for it.  It's aggressive gameplay IMO.  But where people are so turned off by theis is that she talks about integrity and her word and everything.  In order for her to keep her word to each and every person, she is not able to win another HoH or else she is going against her word.

Basically, she's hypocritical.  If she hadn't talked about how loyal she is and actually owned her BS in DR, people would look at it in a completely different light

Ctown, you took the words right out of my mouth. She is something else about these deals and her incessant need for a "reason" to break her word or not honor a deal. If I were Liz, I would bide my time and if she wins HOH, Steve and Vanessa go on the block. When Vanessa confronts her with the crack her in voice saying "what about our deal?"..............she should say right out in the open in front of everyone (just as Vanessa would), "well with all the final 2 and final 3 deals you already had in place with everyone else, I knew you wouldn't be able to keep our deal so I saw no reason why I should keep my end of it either."

I go back and forth who the next target should be in the house anyway. Obviously, Jmac's move is to put up Austin and Liz, that is a pretty easy one unless he is planning on dumping Vanessa to keep Steve securely on his side, but I think Jmac is actually with Vanessa stronger than Steve at this point.

For Austin or Liz, on the one hand, Steve is the smartest one in the house. Vanessa questions him daily about what happens at this stage or that stage, when do you take out bigger targets, etc., strategies for final 4 HOH (veto winner holding power) and such as she has the entire game, so it would probably weaken her considerably if Steve leaves. But she is going to be very tough to beat in a questions comp as well. Jmac is also a threat because of the physical ability, but I haven't really seen a lot from him on that front either. I guess I am not sure which way I would end up going as far as a target, but one thing for sure, it would be Vanessa and Steve on the block together so there is a chance to send at least one of them home.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9546
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:20 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
oneblkeye wrote:
Is being found out that you had a F2 deal with all in the house really a BB crime? It could be a simple argument of covering all your bases or leaving room for options depending on how the tides flow. To me there are higher crimes in the BB house than having multiple F2 deals I would have 3 or 4 depending on types players strategic, athletic, social, depending on what your game was I would have a deal with all I thought have the best chance of making it with their style.

If you can get away with it, by all means go for it.  It's aggressive gameplay IMO.  But where people are so turned off by theis is that she talks about integrity and her word and everything.  In order for her to keep her word to each and every person, she is not able to win another HoH or else she is going against her word.

Basically, she's hypocritical.  If she hadn't talked about how loyal she is and actually owned her BS in DR, people would look at it in a completely different light

Ctown, you took the words right out of my mouth.  She is something else about these deals and her incessant need for a "reason" to break her word or not honor a deal.  If I were Liz, I would bide my time and if she wins HOH, Steve and Vanessa go on the block.  When Vanessa confronts her with the crack her in voice saying "what about our deal?"..............she should say right out in the open in front of everyone (just as Vanessa would), "well with all the final 2 and final 3 deals you already had in place with everyone else, I knew you wouldn't be able to keep our deal so I saw no reason why I should keep my end of it either."

I go back and forth who the next target should be in the house anyway.  Obviously, Jmac's move is to put up Austin and Liz, that is a pretty easy one unless he is planning on dumping Vanessa to keep Steve securely on his side, but I think Jmac is actually with Vanessa stronger than Steve at this point.  

For Austin or Liz, on the one hand, Steve is the smartest one in the house.  Vanessa questions him daily about what happens at this stage or that stage, when do you take out bigger targets, etc., strategies for final 4 HOH (veto winner holding power) and such as she has the entire game, so it would probably weaken her considerably if Steve leaves.  But she is going to be very tough to beat in a questions comp as well.  Jmac is also a threat because of the physical ability, but I haven't really seen a lot from him on that front either.  I guess I am not sure which way I would end up going as far as a target, but one thing for sure, it would be Vanessa and Steve on the block together so there is a chance to send at least one of them home.

The SMART thing to do is get rid of Liz this week. Lets face it, Julia is not going to win HoH. Then you get rid of her next week. This is the smart move for anyone left in the game, plain and simple. Austin wins HoH, he tells Julia she is going up as a pawn beside JMac. You may not even have to tell her that, because after Liz leaves, she'll flip out on Austin.

Vanessa wins, it goes as Austin and Julia. You tell Austin he's the pawn and you have to hide that they are working together.

JMac wins, it's a no brainer, Austin and Julia go up.

If by some chance Julia does win HoH, you know Austin is going right up on the block. The only person that benefits from Liz staying, besides Liz is Austin.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7296
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:41 pm

ctown28 wrote:
The SMART thing to do is get rid of Liz this week.  Lets face it, Julia is not going to win HoH.  Then you get rid of her next week.  This is the smart move for anyone left in the game, plain and simple.  Austin wins HoH, he tells Julia she is going up as a pawn beside JMac.  You may not even have to tell her that, because after Liz leaves, she'll flip out on Austin.

Vanessa wins, it goes as Austin and Julia.  You tell Austin he's the pawn and you have to hide that they are working together.

JMac wins, it's a no brainer, Austin and Julia go up.

If by some chance Julia does win HoH, you know Austin is going right up on the block.  The only person that benefits from Liz staying, besides Liz is Austin.

I agree the SMART thing would be to send out Liz this week because she is twice the competitor of Julia, but it looks like they are going to send Julia out per the request of the twins. Of course, Vanessa talked to Steve last night and was trying to spin it to him but making him feel like the decision was still his and he said he would "sleep on the info" and get back to her. Now, I wonder what the hell Vanessa is going to say to him if he comes back and says Liz has to go? She will have to show her cards a bit more. Of course Steve can't play this HOH, but if he is on the block and wins veto, that could be a very important vote that she may not get if she crosses him this week. But, that is another subject.

As far as what to do if Liz did leave, I don't believe that Julia would put Austin on the block. I think she would take the easy way out and put up Steve (he is target #1 for the twins because he put them up together and is sending one home) and Jmac. Sure they have figured out what Vanessa is doing, but she can smooth that over in 5 minutes, ESPECIALLY with Julia because she is completely gullible.

I would like to know what the hell Austin or Vanessa either one are going to do for nominations? As you say if Liz goes, Austin could put up Julia, but I just don't see him doing that. He would see it as a slap in the face to Liz that just might be a little too over the top. He has deals with just about everyone too, but I am thinking Jmac would be one of his noms simply to "hide" they are working together. He doesn't know that Steve actually wanted him gone this week, so I don't know that he would want to go there either. Truth be told, I think Austin just might throw this HOH just like I believe Vanessa will. They both want to play in that final 4 HOH.

Jmac did make a couple of statements to Austin today which gave me hope that he is not so loyal to Vanessa after all. Sure he could be blowing smoke, but he added information by telling Austin that Becky told him before she left that she would vote for Vanessa because of gameplay and he thinks others will too, so people can't win against her. Like I said, could be blowing smoke, but he usually just does a lot of nodding and agreeing and this time contributed.

I just know that these people don't seem to think things through much of the time, but things sure seem to work out for them anyway. I would just like to see Vanessa and Austin on the block not knowing which of them are going (or better yet both thinking they are staying) on eviction night.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9546
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:31 pm

As stupid as Steve is, he did just camera talk and realized something:

"I am Vanessa's Cody. Vanessa is Derrick and I am Cody"

But he also believes that he is Vanessa's only Final 2 deal in the game, although he is becoming more and more suspicious as he caught Vanessa and Austin talking yet again. It's like he needs to see it on the HoH TV in big flashing letters :

Steve, Vanessa has a F2 with every player left in the game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   

Back to top Go down
 
Tidbits
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
 Similar topics
-
» Tidbits
» Tidbits

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 17 (2015) :: Big Brother 17: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: