AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:31 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Think it through.  If Julia were to go home, even though she does not have a vote, Liz would be furious and hold that 100% against Vanessa.  If she had put Johnny Mac up like they wanted, it wouldn't be a big deal.  Austin by himself could be reeled back in, but with the Liz influence it wouldn't happen.

I did think it through and this is what I envisioned.

Julia is evicted by a vote of 3 to 2.  Vanessa has a look of shock on her face and immediately goes to Liz and says they all got played.  With a crack in her voice, she would tell Liz that she never would have put up Julia if they were not sure of the votes and her and Austin thought so too.  Then with the same crack in her voice and tears............."I can't believe they did this to ME...........why are my HOH's always so hard?.............blah, blah, blah.  

All of Liz's anger would be directed at Steve and Jmac for switching their votes and she would absolutely put them up if she won HOH.  

Look at the example of when Austin and Liz were given direct evidence by Becky that was corroborated by James and Meg that Vanessa not only KNEW James was supposed to throw that BOB, but she orchestrated it.  They were livid about it because if James had come off the block with veto, he and Liz would have been up there together.  Or if noms stayed the same, Liz could have gone home BEFORE JURY.  They asked Vanessa over and over if she knew and she just kept lying.  Then as soon as Liz won HOH, she said her targets were Becky and Jmac.  No mention of Vanessa other than "she couldn't be the one to do it."  When she won veto and the issue of backdooring Vanessa came up again, her arguments were that they have been working with her all that time, and she just couldn't go against her.  Then Austin wins and the same topics come up and after a 5-minute conversation, Vanessa is back in their good graces and they share everything with her once again.  

Yep, she would survive that better than Jmac or Steve would that is for sure.  Hell Vanessa would probably spin it that Meg masterminded the entire situation and SHE should be the target and they would probably go that route!

You're overthinking. Jmac and Steve are nothing but pawns at this point. Right where they want to be. But they are playing for nothing more than 2nd place. The three headed monster needs to go now, while Julia is nothing but a limb of that monster, its a start.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:18 pm

As if you need a reason to be annoyed by them.

Tue 2:28 PM BBT Julia re Steve "If you dare, DARE, vote against me, you're gonna look like the sh*ttiest person ever because you wouldn't even BE here if it weren't for me & Liz

The age old argument that if you make the wrong move (keeping Steve in the game) then they should be grateful to you when your time of need comes up.

Tue 2:29 PM BBT Julia: "I'm so annoyed - I have to pack up my sh*t, write a speech. I'm never being used as a motherf*cking pawn again!"

I agree. Your ass shouldn't be a pawn. It should be a target but no one sees it that way so stop your bitching bitch.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:56 am

ctown28 wrote:
You're overthinking.  Jmac and Steve are nothing but pawns at this point.  Right where they want to be.  But they are playing for nothing more than 2nd place.  The three headed monster needs to go now, while Julia is nothing but a limb of that monster, its a start.  

I don't think I am overthinking anything about this. Liz and Julia both have said (and of course this will change 500 times before they actually win HOH or make their noms) that they are going to put up Jmac and James with Steve as the renom. Liz and Austin are both scared of Jmac because is he a wild card and Steve is always their expendable crew member for whatever reason. So, if they were to vote to evict Julia, the noms for Austin or Liz would absolutely be Jmac and Steve on the front with James as the renom.

Now maybe the disconnect between us in this discussion is that you are under the impression that I believe they shouldn't evict Julia, and this is not the case. I truly believe if they were actual gamers they would flip this vote and send Julia out. Steve sees her as a number for him, but the only people he would have that vote against is Jmac or James. She will also put him on the block, so why the hell would you save someone who will definitely put you up and more than likely vote you out is beyond me. Whereas if Jmac and Steve save Meg, James won't put them up at all. The noms and renom will come from Austwins and Vanessa and they would not even see the block. So, like you said, if they get there, Steve and Jmac are looking at second place unless they are there together and that would require making actual moves that I am not sure at this point they will actually make.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:00 am

Naru wrote:

Tue 2:28 PM BBT Julia re Steve "If you dare, DARE, vote against me, you're gonna look like the sh*ttiest person ever because you wouldn't even BE here if it weren't for me & Liz

The age old argument that if you make the wrong move (keeping Steve in the game) then they should be grateful to you when your time of need comes up.

Tue 2:29 PM BBT Julia: "I'm so annoyed - I have to pack up my sh*t, write a speech. I'm never being used as a motherf*cking pawn again!"

I agree. Your ass shouldn't be a pawn. It should be a target but no one sees it that way so stop your bitching bitch.

I almost can't stand to listen to them talk game at all anymore because they are so entitled and annoying. They don't seem to grasp the idea that as numbers go down, everyone will more than likely have their time on the block. She said today that Meg just needs to accept it is her time to go and that they were giving Meg "bitch face looks." Oh, okay, everyone else will just line up at the door with a number in their hand and walk out in the order that you entitled little bitches give them. It will be even rose when Liz is on the block trust me.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

I almost can't stand to listen to them talk game at all anymore because they are so entitled and annoying.  They don't seem to grasp the idea that as numbers go down, everyone will more than likely have their time on the block.  She said today that Meg just needs to accept it is her time to go and that they were giving Meg "bitch face looks."  Oh, okay, everyone else will just line up at the door with a number in their hand and walk out in the order that you entitled little bitches give them.  It will be even rose when Liz is on the block trust me.

Well if James manages to win the DE then you may only have to suffer threw it for a very short period of time. I think I would like to see James throw the first HOH and win the POV but lets face it....it's not going to happen. Whoever wins HOH will put up James, mainly because it is what Vanessa wants, and he won't win the POV and be sent packing. At that point in time we can all call it a wrap and congratulate Vanessa on winning BB17.
In fact I would love to see James in his "why should you use the POV on me?" speech point out Vanessa and just say..."Congratulation's Vanessa, you have won the game of BB because with my exit there is no one left to get you out of this house. Well at least no one with the guts too. So you will be one of the F2 and no one is going to vote for anyone that is here because you are the puppet master that created the jury."

AND END SCEEN! (said in a dramatic tone for effect...lol)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:21 pm

Wed 5:48 AM BBT @3:28 Steve w Vanessa in HOH - Steve says his whole motivation for his wonderful speech was to get Amer Player .. He is sure he would have it.

Would someone please tell me what this dick head has done that would warrant the title of Americas Player?

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:12 pm

Vanessa and Steve having a discussion in HoH. Steve may be on board with voting Julia out, and Vanessa is back to waffling. With the eviction 24 hours away I think they will waffle on it many more times.

One thing to note, Steve has said he won't vote out Julia without Austins permission, which is downright stupid.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:20 pm

I just don't get Vanessa, she has been planting seeds all week to get Julia out, and now that Steve is starting to come on board, she is changing direction. She just told Steve that getting rid of Julia is doing Austins work for him.

This is a golden opportunity to get rid on one of the three in the power couple. Austin is NEVER going to put Julia up, plain and simple. The only way Austin sends Julia to jury is if he wins final HoH with him and the twins in final 3.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:24 pm

Wed 6:04 PM BBT Van tells Steve the deal James/Meg offered her this wk. Steve laughing at it & gets up to further illustrate his dumbfoundedness. Then asks Vanessa to repeat it.

What deal did James and Meg make to Vanessa? Or did they even make a deal? God knows with Vanessa if it is true or not.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:45 pm

Naru wrote:

Wed 6:04 PM BBT Van tells Steve the deal James/Meg offered her this wk. Steve laughing at it & gets up to further illustrate his dumbfoundedness. Then asks Vanessa to repeat it.  

What deal did James and Meg make to Vanessa? Or did they even make a deal? God knows with Vanessa if it is true or not.

I believe it's the one where Meg would volunteer to go up as a pawn next week, but I can't be sure. Either way, Vanessa is an idiot, like I had stated, Vanessa plants the seeds, finally starts to convince him and no goes back on it. It makes no sense
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:00 pm

Austin just told Vanessa and Steve that he cannot vote any of the twins out until Final 3. Spmeone else will have to do it.

And these two idiots accept it. He just told you flat out that he is going after you and you still don't make the move.
Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 2098

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:58 am

ctown28 wrote:
Austin just told Vanessa and Steve that he cannot vote any of the twins out until Final 3.  Spmeone else will have to do it.

And these two idiots accept it.  He just told you flat out that he is going after you and you still don't make the move.

Neurotic Steve & JWack are the two most disappointing players all season them twoo are directly responsible along with Vanessa of course in shaping the house and this season. JWack with all his comp throwing keeping Shelli & Clay in power & play and doing the same for Vanessa all for little reward. Steve won HOH @DE always a crucial point in BB and he chose Jackie & Meg. Now we've reached the 2nd DE of the season with a real target on the block 1 head of the three headed beast. I believe they're unaware of the DE later but when they're informed Steve & JW should instantly know that Julia must go these idiots at some point must play their own game they stand a better chance of running with wildcards than with Autwinz or Vanessa.

Side note: Although I've not spent the season with my original crew I've hovered and checked in when I could this is still such a great diverse group with interesting posting personalities and I always direct BB lovers looking for alternative fan sites right here.

1LoVe all...
Back to top Go down
deesta
BB Junkie Member
BB Junkie Member

Female Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:18 pm

I have never been a poster. I guess I 'm just a lurker, but even though many who were previously here are gone, I'd bet there are many out there like me who would miss you guys terribly if I couldn't come back every year & follow you.
I probably haven't posted in about 5 years, but my observations are usually so far off that I just really enjoy coming back & following you guys. Thanks For your input. I'm here about 4 times a day. I hope you are all here again next year. I'll try to take more of a part in this.
Back to top Go down
katiesue7
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Female Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:50 pm

Steve is a basket case right now. He is so sick to his stomach and has a look of confusion. He definitely wants to vote Julia out but doesn't want to flip for fear of Vanessa. I don't know how he expects to get to the end if he doesn't make some kind of big move. He needs to go wit his gut, hypnotize stop listening to Vanessa.
Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 2098

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:22 pm

katiesue7 wrote:
Steve is a basket case right now. He is so sick to his stomach and has a look of confusion. He definitely wants to vote Julia out but doesn't want to flip for fear of Vanessa. I don't know how he expects to get to the end if he doesn't make some kind of big move. He needs to go wit his gut, hypnotize  stop listening to Vanessa.

You shouldn't or can't play BB scared at this point in the game. And exactly what are you afraid of? No one is gonna do physical harm to you, if they they don't like you anymore, oh well? You don't know these people from shit and owe them just a bit less BB is game not for the faint of heart. No matter how low one tries to fly in this game or hide and avoid action, rest assured the game of BB will land directly at your feet and say "PLAY ME"...
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:22 am

Its going to suck watching big brother without James and Meg on it.I really enjoyed those two and how they acted in the game.I could tell right off the bat that both are great people outside the house.It sucks they had to leave!!
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:24 am

deesta wrote:
I have never been a poster. I guess I 'm just a lurker, but even though many who were previously here are gone, I'd bet there are many out there like me who would miss you guys terribly if I couldn't come back every year & follow you.
I probably haven't posted in about 5 years, but my observations are usually so far off that I just really enjoy coming back & following you guys. Thanks For your input. I'm here about 4 times a day. I hope you are all here again next year. I'll try to take more of a part in this.

I haven't posted this year like I normally do b/c they have been alot on my plate and very busy.I can't answer for nobody else but I will always be on here and I look forward to talking to you more often.Welcome to the board.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:39 am

deesta wrote:

Glad you are enjoying watching us bitch and moan about the current players. You shouldn't worry about being far off in predictions and such, we are here to have fun. Of course nobody is going to make you post, if you prefer to lurk, have at it!
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:49 am

ctown28 wrote:
deesta wrote:

Glad you are enjoying watching us bitch and moan about the current players.  You shouldn't worry about being far off in predictions and such, we are here to have fun.  Of course nobody is going to make you post, if you prefer to lurk, have at it!

After we get tired of whining about the boring players we all then gain up on CT.We have been trying to get CT off of here for years!! just kidding CT!! Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:55 am

DrWillRocks wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
deesta wrote:

Glad you are enjoying watching us bitch and moan about the current players.  You shouldn't worry about being far off in predictions and such, we are here to have fun.  Of course nobody is going to make you post, if you prefer to lurk, have at it!

After we get tired of whining about the boring players we all then gain up on CT.We have been trying to get CT off of here for years!! just kidding CT!! Donald Duck

Yes they have, but when Nik had to step away for a bit, she made me permanent HoH. The truth is, Nik is really Grodner and that's how I got the gig! neener
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:02 am

ctown28 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
deesta wrote:

Yes they have, but when Nik had to step away for a bit, she made me permanent HoH.  The truth is, Nik is really Grodner and that's how I got the gig!  neener

Ct,you do a great job on here buddy and I know you will keep it up.Didn't know Nik steped away.Hope nothing is wrong with her.Keep up the good work man!!
Back to top Go down
deesta
BB Junkie Member
BB Junkie Member

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:39 pm

I missed Nik & wondered what happened to her. I already know all about ctown's relationship with Grodner. I've been around since season 1. I even remember ctown's party picture from Vegas several years ago. I agree with Will. I hate that Meg & James are gone. The only one left that I care about is John, but I don't see that going anywhere. I guess I'm gonna have to be a hater on whoever wins this year.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:22 pm

deesta wrote:
I missed Nik & wondered what happened to her. I already know all about ctown's relationship with Grodner. I've been around since season 1. I even remember ctown's party picture from Vegas several years ago. I agree with Will. I hate that Meg & James are gone. The only one left that I care about is John, but I don't see that going anywhere. I guess I'm gonna have to be a hater on whoever wins this year.

Niks doing ok, she just got busy with RL and doesn't have as much time to be here
Back to top Go down
deesta
BB Junkie Member
BB Junkie Member

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:56 pm

Just came back in Thursday & hadn't "seen" you since. Glad it wasn't because of me, & glad you're back.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:09 am

Quote :
From @hamsterwatch:

Vanessa gave Austin/Liz 3 demands to VTE Julia: don't put her up next week, let her decide John vs Steve, F2 w/either

I think she went too far. All that is needed is Vanessa vote since Austin will definitely vote to keep Liz, but Vanessa just made a fatal error. First off, they are going to tell her what she wants to hear but will have no problem going back o their word. There is no way if Austin, Liz and Vanessa are F3 that one of them takes her over the other, thta's where she made it too greedy.

Now if John happens to win HoH Thursday, the smart move on Austin/Liz part would be to go straight to him and tell him about this deal that Vanessa proposed to them. This will put Vanessa squarely on the block. It would be their best play, or else they will both find themselves up on the block again. If one of them wins HoH, of course John and Steve go up. Now Vanessa already promised Steve she would use veto on him should she win POV with him on the block. This means she will be throwing it as she has no intention to do pull him down. If Steve/John win veto and remove themselves, do you really think Austin/Liz would put the other one of themselves up? I highly doubt it.

Use your damn game theory Vanessa, Liz is the one that you should be sending home. This breaks up a power couple and Austin will come right back to full loyalty to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   

Back to top Go down

Tidbits
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next