View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:30 pm

I have a feeling Vanessa is going to be telling us in the DR....that she wanted this to happen and will point to below as proof of it.

Sat 5:28 PM BBT James: "That's so funny that Vanessa took him (Austin) out!"

Or use it to tell James he was never her real target other wise why would she have taken Austin out......hope he doesn't buy that shit...lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:34 pm

Sat 5:30 PM BBT James: "No more playing Mr. Nice Guy. They can't do sh*t to me because I'm safe this week."

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
Won't last but still.........LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Sat 5:36 PM BBT Vanessa says she doesn't know who to put up to make sure that Meg goes home. Liz suggests JMac. Vanessa challenges her.

AND THE FUN BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

God! Two weeks of shitless banter and now all of this. I gota say it was a good day....lol

And now time for some bitter little bunnies...lol

Sat 5:38 PM BBT Vanessa has a lightbulb moment: James doesn't have to use the veto! Julia says he dedicated it to his daughter so probably using it.

Sat 5:39 PM BBT Vanessa: "Big Brother is rooting for James!" Says they keep f*cking giving him comps to win.

Sat 5:39 PM BBT Vanessa accuses BB of picking competitions that favour James

Sat 5:42 PM BBT Julia: "It's so annoying! He's acting so happy now."

Sat 5:42 PM BBT Vanessa says she doesn't know if she wants Meg to go because James & JMac are getting close.

Sat 5:41 PM BBT Vanessa "He's (James) so sneaky. This competition was perfect for him."

Sat 5:41 PM BBT Vanessa: "He's sneaky! This was perfect for him! You know how many times he hides & scares us?"

Sat 5:40 PM BBT Julia to Vanessa: "I'm so mad he won! So mad!"

Sat 5:40 PM BBT Vanessa saying "they" gave James a HOH comp that she just happened to win, and now they gave him a veto comp tailored for him.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:13 pm

Sat 6:10 PM BBT Liz says she wants to hear the word come out of James mouth that he didn't say that (he's coming after them). Because she knows he did. Austin says it's just he said she said at this point.

Anyway, they're in a good spot & will try to get out either Johnny Mac or Meg this week.

How does she know he did say that? Was she in the room at the time? And if so that is pretty stupid on James part isn't it and it just doesn't sound like he would do something that stupid. I hope James does say it with her present just to see if she sounds off about it, which I doubt she will do, so James can verbally bitch slap her for it...lol

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:13 am

Sat 8:50 PM BBT JMac says James is ticked off at him but he could be redirected. Van: "He's ticked off at me?! Why? I thought he understood!"  
Could it be because you broke your deal with him? Or maybe it's because you put him on the block? or maybe it's because you lied about him targeting the 3 headed beast? I know, I know! Maybe because it is a "game move" Better yet...how about all of the above.

Sat 8:53 PM BBT Liz questioning James/Meg in backyard & James/Meg offering a spirited defense. Julia hot tubs in background listening desultorily.
Yeah, because she's got nothing to worry about, right?...... hand

Sat 8:55 PM BBT Austin/Liz encouraging James/Meg to go up to Van & rat on JMac.
I am just wondering. If James and Meg go up to Vanessa and tell her that the 3 headed beast were just downstairs telling them to throw Jmac and Steve under the bus how she would react. I mean...she does have a f6 deal with them....right?...or maybe they could tell her that if she doesn't put up one of the twins they will target her next week. Then when the twins find out blow up Vanessa's shit by saying it was to see if she had an alliance with them.
Doesn't matter really because it is still going to be a very interesting few days till POV meeting....can't! wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat 9:07 PM BBT Van tells JMac she's glad he came up, he & Steve should chat & get back to her. JMac heads out. Van now asks Steve about whether he told JMac to come up to HOH (or sign language it). He swears he didn't.
Van asks Steve what he prefers: having JMac up & him definitely being voted out or Steve going up & definitely staying. Steve says he doesn't want to go up.  
I'm betting that Vanessa doesn't want to be in this position but hey! Got to do what you got to do.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:44 am

Sat 11:31 PM BBT Van brings up James saying he'd put up 2 of Austwins so he wasn't loyal to Brass Tacks. James says she asked him a question wanting him to say that answer.

Van: "I have an eidetic memory man. That's EXACTLY what came out of your mouth."

James wonders why he would've said putting both of them up.  

Question Question  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question  
From Websters online dictionary:
(http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/eidetic)for reference.

Eidetic - marked by or involving extraordinarily accurate and vivid recall especially of visual images <an eidetic memory>

I don't think it means the same for her that it means in the dictionary. You see I have an audio eidetic memory. (meaning if I hear it I not only recall it...I can hear the persons voice pitch and tones......(and I know it is kind of freaky because I am literally deaf but I have been told it is because I focus completely on what the person is saying to me....ok, got off subject now going back on...lol)
I guess what I am saying is does this not mean she has visual memory? Then how did she loose the smile face game?

Ok, ok, I confess....I'm just having fun poking at Vanessa....lol

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:50 am

I'm putting this in here because I know C-Town and our other "live feeders" will want to see this convo themselves. And I hope you guys do and tell me just how accurate it is and if there is anything more to it that jokers just didn't cover. So thanks in advance, and if there was nothing more to it then what jokers reported, sorry for wasting your time.

Sat 11:34 PM BBT James: "I don't read into the game like you do. You remember every little piece & hold onto it. You play the game too hard." Vanessa: "I respect that." Three seconds later: "Are you f*cking insulting me? Who the f*ck are you to tell me how to play the game? Did you win last season?" She tells him to leave. Shouting at him.

James says he's not trying to insult her. Just that he plays the lazy way.

Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:01 am

Naru, good catch! Yes, she should have breezed through the visual comp. Also she just messed with her career, they won't let you play poker if you can count cards which she basically has now admitted (or in my opinion, lied about).
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:03 pm

Naru wrote:
I'm putting this in here because I know C-Town and our other "live feeders" will want to see this convo themselves. And I hope you guys do and tell me just how accurate it is and if there is anything more to it that jokers just didn't cover. So thanks in advance, and if there was nothing more to it then what jokers reported, sorry for wasting your time.

Sat 11:34 PM BBT James: "I don't read into the game like you do. You remember every little piece & hold onto it. You play the game too hard." Vanessa: "I respect that." Three seconds later: "Are you f*cking insulting me? Who the f*ck are you to tell me how to play the game? Did you win last season?" She tells him to leave. Shouting at him.

James says he's not trying to insult her. Just that he plays the lazy way.  

I just watched it and once again Vanessa is blowing things out of proportion. James was simply telling her that he has a different strategy, instead of holding on to things, he's straightforward and when he is gonna put someone up, he puts them up and doesn't have to give reasons. He was actually cordial and told her he wasn't implying anything, just giving his opinion, she took it as criticism. I think she's more pissed that she can't do anything about it.

Before this all started, he was throwing Austin under the bus about how Austin told him that Vanessa can't be trusted
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:06 pm

Wembeley wrote:
Naru, good catch! Yes, she should have breezed through the visual comp. Also she just messed with her career, they won't let you play poker if you can count cards which she basically has now admitted (or in my opinion, lied about).

That's actually blackjack theat they won't let you count cards. Main differenece between poker and blackjack, in blackjack you are playing directly against the house, in poker you are not. Also poker is a one deck shoe and the deck is shuffled between every hand, in black jack it can be anywhere between one deck and six decks and they go throw the entire shoe before they reshuffle. Lots of poker players count cards but you only see a max of 6 cards at a time (the two in your hand, the flop and the turn with the river card being the very last one)
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7297

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:00 pm

Sun 1:20 PM BBT Vanessa says if Julia goes home, she'll give her $10,000 out of her pockets.

Here we go again with this buying people. She already told Julia earlier that she would buy her a car if they made it to the final 4. They have some sort of cooperative thing going if they make it to the final 4 that the 4 of them will split up all the money equally. The other day when Austin and Vanessa were talking they said if Steve slips in there somewhere in the final 4 or something, they only lose a small amount of their shares. Apparently this is all legal because BB has not put a stop to any of it. I think it would be really funny if BB called Vanessa to the DR and she came out and said that what she is doing is against the contract and as a result she can't put Julia on the block as a replacement.

And if that doesn't happen, I hope that James flips Jmac and Steve to vote to keep Meg because this takes a number away from the 3-headed monster and scamper squad that apparently Jmac is supposed to pretend he knows nothing about.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:04 pm

Sun 1:47 PM BBT Van backs up on her $10,000 gift to Julia if Julia is voted out after Van was called out by BB in DR visit.Says it was just a gambling expression.

Well, looks like someone in the control room actually woke up and listened to a conversation for a change!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:07 pm

Sun 1:39 PM BBT Twins now conferring in HOH on 1/2, while Austin/JMac confer in BY on 3/4. Austin says Liz "may be my future wife" but he's making solo deals. JMac amenable. "Dude, I'm good. I love it."

Vanessa told Jmac that Austin would accept solo deals now. I am telling you that Austin's feelings for Liz are changing or his greed for the money is growing or something. Of course, it could be that he knows if he DOESN'T win the money, she will drop him like a bad habit when they leave the house too!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:19 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Sun 1:20 PM BBT Vanessa says if Julia goes home, she'll give her $10,000 out of her pockets.

Here we go again with this buying people.  She already told Julia earlier that she would buy her a car if they made it to the final 4.  They have some sort of cooperative thing going if they make it to the final 4 that the 4 of them will split up all the money equally.  The other day when Austin and Vanessa were talking they said if Steve slips in there somewhere in the final 4 or something, they only lose a small amount of their shares.  Apparently this is all legal because BB has not put a stop to any of it.  I think it would be really funny if BB called Vanessa to the DR and she came out and said that what she is doing is against the contract and as a result she can't put Julia on the block as a replacement.

And if that doesn't happen, I hope that James flips Jmac and Steve to vote to keep Meg because this takes a number away from the 3-headed monster and scamper squad that apparently Jmac is supposed to pretend he knows nothing about.

They should give her a penalty nom for it. How awesome would it be if they actually did go through and give her a penalty nom and she went home durigng her very own HoH?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:20 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Sun 1:39 PM BBT Twins now conferring in HOH on 1/2, while Austin/JMac confer in BY on 3/4. Austin says Liz "may be my future wife" but he's making solo deals. JMac amenable. "Dude, I'm good. I love it."

Vanessa told Jmac that Austin would accept solo deals now.  I am telling you that Austin's feelings for Liz are changing or his greed for the money is growing or something.  Of course, it could be that he knows if he DOESN'T win the money, she will drop him like a bad habit when they leave the house too!

I guarantee you that if Austin and Liz were to find themselves both on the block and Austin won veto, she would expect him to use it on her. And he's just stupid enough to do it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:27 pm

Sun 2:11 PM BBT Julia: "Do you think it's gonna be double eviction?" Steve: "No. It'll be next Thursday."

This is hilarious. Vanessa was totally pissed off at Steve yesterday, saying he was a horrible historian because he did not give them a heads up about this kind of veto comp (hide and seek) and instead thought it would be the counting one, so they were all unprepared. Apparently she thought they could have gave each other ideas of where to hide things and then they wouldn't have looked in each other's spots so as not to eliminate their own teammates. In other words she wanted a way to cheat or give an advantage to their team instead of just playing if fair and square as usual. Now, he is wrong once again about the DE. In his defense, things have been a little different here and there as far as comps are concerned, but she expects him to be able to predict each and every comp.

Now I wonder if he will actually go through with what he said to the camera the other day and win HOH and put up Austin and Liz? If he did I would have more respect for his game, but I just don't see it happening because he almost had a nervous breakdown putting up Meg and Jackie the last time!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:31 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Here we go again with this buying people.  She already told Julia earlier that she would buy her a car if they made it to the final 4.  They have some sort of cooperative thing going if they make it to the final 4 that the 4 of them will split up all the money equally.  The other day when Austin and Vanessa were talking they said if Steve slips in there somewhere in the final 4 or something, they only lose a small amount of their shares.  Apparently this is all legal because BB has not put a stop to any of it.  I think it would be really funny if BB called Vanessa to the DR and she came out and said that what she is doing is against the contract and as a result she can't put Julia on the block as a replacement.

They should give her a penalty nom for it.  How awesome would it be if they actually did go through and give her a penalty nom and she went home durigng her very own HoH?

Now THAT would be the best blindside ever. To watch her go out on her OWN HOH.

I do think they should have done something to penalize her for this behavior because it has been ongoing for weeks now. Even their plans to share the money have never been called out, or at least it has not stopped them from talking about it from time to time. I still think they should have told her she can't put Julia up now because that deal is out there on the feeds. Wouldn't that just piss her off and ruin all her wonderful plans!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:08 pm

Quote :
From @hamsterwatch:

Vanessa has begun planting "if Julia goes...." seeds with Johnny

And so it begins, not sure if anything will come of it, but the discussions are now opened
Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 2098

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:09 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Quote :
From @hamsterwatch:

And so it begins, not sure if anything will come of it, but the discussions are now opened

Vanessa is playing a dangerous game at this point she wants to show that she's tight with the Austwinz while secretly wishing that JWack or Steve can do the job she won't.
She should've never went for this HOH and throw it to Jwack he would have just cause to target the Austwinz, but Queen Vanessa would rather be boss than game manipulator now she's handcuffed with putting up the Meg equal in Julia. Still effective because if you get one out you weaken the 3 headed beast. Vanessa knows that keeping them two in the game takes a little heat away from her, but she needz to make a definitive move upfront or through somebody else or risk them hitting 1st which they've already talked about at various times.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:12 pm

oneblkeye wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Quote :
From @hamsterwatch:

Vanessa is playing a dangerous game at this point she wants to show that she's tight with the Austwinz while secretly wishing that JWack or Steve can do the job she won't.
She should've never went for this HOH and throw it to Jwack he would have just cause to target the Austwinz, but Queen Vanessa would rather be boss than game manipulator now she's handcuffed with putting up the Meg equal in Julia. Still effective because if you get one out you weaken the 3 headed beast. Vanessa knows that keeping them two in the game takes a little heat away from her, but she needz to make a definitive move upfront or through somebody else or risk them hitting 1st which they've already talked about at various times.

That's where I think she made her biggest mistake. She should have put Liz up as the replacement. Liz is the head of that 3 headed monster. John was even explaining it to her earlier. If they had removed Liz from the game, she would reel in Austin, Steve wouldreel in Julia and Vanessa would be in with James and Meg. But she was so afraid to get blood on her hands, she took an easy way out.
Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 2098

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:24 pm

ctown28 wrote:
oneblkeye wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Quote :
From @hamsterwatch:

That's where I think she made her biggest mistake.  She should have put Liz up as the replacement.  Liz is the head of that 3 headed monster.  John was even explaining it to her earlier.  If they had removed Liz from the game, she would reel in Austin, Steve wouldreel in Julia and Vanessa would be in with James and Meg.  But she was so afraid to get blood on her hands, she took an easy way out.

I totally agree, but I knew she wouldn't do it. I'm no Vanessa fan but give her credit for playing the game I find her way too emotional, indecisive, and too fearful of getting game changing blood on her hands, not the cool poker player I expected. She cannot empty the house and leave a fully intact Austwinz and her choice of running mates leave a lot to be desired Nervous "I want my mom" Steve and JWack "Just here to do DR man". Drop one from your Wack Pack and recruit James.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:00 am

ctown28 wrote:
Quote :
From @hamsterwatch:

I know they talked earlier about Jmac targeting Austwins next week and she said that Liz would be a better target than Liz then, but I must have missed it where she said this to him. I would be shocked if this is even given any serious consideration, but they go back and forth every week like you pointed out, so who the hell knows.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:01 am

oneblkeye wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
oneblkeye wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Quote :
From @hamsterwatch:

That's where I think she made her biggest mistake.  She should have put Liz up as the replacement.  Liz is the head of that 3 headed monster.  John was even explaining it to her earlier.  If they had removed Liz from the game, she would reel in Austin, Steve wouldreel in Julia and Vanessa would be in with James and Meg.  But she was so afraid to get blood on her hands, she took an easy way out.

I totally agree, but I knew she wouldn't do it. I'm no Vanessa fan but give her credit for playing the game I find her way too emotional, indecisive, and too fearful of getting game changing blood on her hands, not the cool poker player I expected. She cannot empty the house and leave a fully intact Austwinz and her choice of running mates leave a lot to be desired Nervous "I want my mom" Steve and JWack "Just here to do DR man". Drop one from your Wack Pack and recruit James.

I forget to sya this on my last post, nice to see you here again OBE!

Now she made her mistake of putting up Julia instead of Liz. But at this point she hads a golden opportunity, if she decides to take it. Looks at it this way:

Meg goes home: James is a Nomad, he knows it and he doesn't trust anyone. On the other side, you have Vanessa, John and Steve against Austin, Liz and Julia. If James wins, you are at least going on the block, probably along with Austin or Liz. Best case you are a backdoor target. Yes, you are still in good graces with John and Steve, and even the Austwins, but with the Austwins you are at the very bottom, regardless of what Austin is telling you. He will do whatever Liz tells him to do

Julia goes home: OK, you lost Austin and Liz. But now those two are alone. You have Meg and James indebted to you, you have John and Steve under your thumb, in essence, you are the top person in a 5 person totem pole.

I'm not gonna buy the shit people are talking about how James can't be trusted after he broke his deal with Shelli and Clay, it's apples to oranges. It was a spur of the moment deal and they had talked zero game at all leading into it. Vanessa and James have been talking game all week.

Now granted there is some risk involved, if Austin or Liz win HoH you may go up, that's a 2 in 6 chance of one of them winning HoH. If James, John, Steve, Meg (Hey, it could happen) win HoH. Austin and Liz are going up together, if one of them comes down, you may have to be a pawn, but the votes are on your side.

She started off playing the game with her game throery and was doing it well, then she went bat shit crazy and started playing paranoid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:30 am

ctown28 wrote:

Now she made her mistake of putting up Julia instead of Liz.  But at this point she hads a golden opportunity, if she decides to take it.  Looks at it this way:

Meg goes home:  James is a Nomad, he knows it and he doesn't trust anyone.  On the other side, you have Vanessa, John and Steve against Austin, Liz and Julia.  If James wins, you are at least going on the block, probably along with Austin or Liz.  Best case you are a backdoor target.  Yes, you are still in good graces with John and Steve, and even the Austwins, but with the Austwins you are at the very bottom, regardless of what Austin is telling you.  He will do whatever Liz tells him to do

Julia goes home:  OK, you lost Austin and Liz.  But now those two are alone.  You have Meg and James indebted to you, you have John and Steve under your thumb, in essence, you are the top person in a 5 person totem pole.

I'm not gonna buy the shit people are talking about how James can't be trusted after he broke his deal with Shelli and Clay, it's apples to oranges.  It was a spur of the moment deal and they had talked zero game at all leading into it.  Vanessa and James have been talking game all week.

Now granted there is some risk involved, if Austin or Liz win HoH you may go up, that's a 2 in 6 chance of one of them winning HoH.  If James, John, Steve, Meg (Hey, it could happen) win HoH.  Austin and Liz are going up together, if one of them comes down, you may have to be a pawn, but the votes are on your side.

She started off playing the game with her game throery and was doing it well, then she went bat shit crazy and started playing paranoid

Actually reading this post, I agree with everything you stated here except where you say Vanessa loses Liz and Austin if Julia goes home. After reading your post, I am not so sure she would. They all agreed that Julia would be fine. In order to change that, it has to be Steve and Jmac who flip their votes and Vanessa has not control over that. So, Liz and Austin would target Steve first, so Vanessa would come out of that in great shape. The problem is that Steve WON'T FLIP on Julia to save Meg. Not even Vanessa will be able to change that, so it doesn't matter, but I thought I would throw my 2 cents into the mix here anyway.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:00 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Now she made her mistake of putting up Julia instead of Liz.  But at this point she hads a golden opportunity, if she decides to take it.  Looks at it this way:

Meg goes home:  James is a Nomad, he knows it and he doesn't trust anyone.  On the other side, you have Vanessa, John and Steve against Austin, Liz and Julia.  If James wins, you are at least going on the block, probably along with Austin or Liz.  Best case you are a backdoor target.  Yes, you are still in good graces with John and Steve, and even the Austwins, but with the Austwins you are at the very bottom, regardless of what Austin is telling you.  He will do whatever Liz tells him to do

Julia goes home:  OK, you lost Austin and Liz.  But now those two are alone.  You have Meg and James indebted to you, you have John and Steve under your thumb, in essence, you are the top person in a 5 person totem pole.

I'm not gonna buy the shit people are talking about how James can't be trusted after he broke his deal with Shelli and Clay, it's apples to oranges.  It was a spur of the moment deal and they had talked zero game at all leading into it.  Vanessa and James have been talking game all week.

Now granted there is some risk involved, if Austin or Liz win HoH you may go up, that's a 2 in 6 chance of one of them winning HoH.  If James, John, Steve, Meg (Hey, it could happen) win HoH.  Austin and Liz are going up together, if one of them comes down, you may have to be a pawn, but the votes are on your side.

Actually reading this post, I agree with everything you stated here except where you say Vanessa loses Liz and Austin if Julia goes home.  After reading your post, I am not so sure she would.  They all agreed that Julia would be fine.  In order to change that, it has to be Steve and Jmac who flip their votes and Vanessa has not control over that.  So, Liz and Austin would target Steve first, so Vanessa would come out of that in great shape.  The problem is that Steve WON'T FLIP on Julia to save Meg.  Not even Vanessa will be able to change that, so it doesn't matter, but I thought I would throw my 2 cents into the mix here anyway.

Think it through. If Julia were to go home, even though she does not have a vote, Liz would be furious and hold that 100% against Vanessa. If she had put Johnny Mac up like they wanted, it wouldn't be a big deal. Austin by himself could be reeled back in, but with the Liz influence it wouldn't happen.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:13 am

ctown28 wrote:
Think it through.  If Julia were to go home, even though she does not have a vote, Liz would be furious and hold that 100% against Vanessa.  If she had put Johnny Mac up like they wanted, it wouldn't be a big deal.  Austin by himself could be reeled back in, but with the Liz influence it wouldn't happen.

I did think it through and this is what I envisioned.

Julia is evicted by a vote of 3 to 2. Vanessa has a look of shock on her face and immediately goes to Liz and says they all got played. With a crack in her voice, she would tell Liz that she never would have put up Julia if they were not sure of the votes and her and Austin thought so too. Then with the same crack in her voice and tears............."I can't believe they did this to ME...........why are my HOH's always so hard?.............blah, blah, blah.

All of Liz's anger would be directed at Steve and Jmac for switching their votes and she would absolutely put them up if she won HOH.

Look at the example of when Austin and Liz were given direct evidence by Becky that was corroborated by James and Meg that Vanessa not only KNEW James was supposed to throw that BOB, but she orchestrated it. They were livid about it because if James had come off the block with veto, he and Liz would have been up there together. Or if noms stayed the same, Liz could have gone home BEFORE JURY. They asked Vanessa over and over if she knew and she just kept lying. Then as soon as Liz won HOH, she said her targets were Becky and Jmac. No mention of Vanessa other than "she couldn't be the one to do it." When she won veto and the issue of backdooring Vanessa came up again, her arguments were that they have been working with her all that time, and she just couldn't go against her. Then Austin wins and the same topics come up and after a 5-minute conversation, Vanessa is back in their good graces and they share everything with her once again.

Yep, she would survive that better than Jmac or Steve would that is for sure. Hell Vanessa would probably spin it that Meg masterminded the entire situation and SHE should be the target and they would probably go that route!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   

Back to top Go down

Tidbits
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next