HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Tidbits

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9223
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:57 pm

Quote :
6:19 PM Vanessa up in HOH talking about her earlier convo with Day. She says she's letting Day think it's a possibility that she'll votefor her, and wants to let Shelli/Clay know that. She doesn't intend to vote for Day, though, and that her loyalties lie with Shelli/Clay and their Group, and Vanessa wants them to know how much she's looking out for them

Well so much for that idea.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6845
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:36 pm

ctown28 wrote:

Quote :
5:47 PM Vanessa tells Day she likes Day. Day asks if Vanessa/Day team up, who would Vanessa's target for HOH be? Vanessa says it depends on what happens this week. It's hard to think long-term in this game, and you need to make game-time decisions as opposed to long-term decisions.

Day wonders if Vanessa would be mad if Day wanted to get rid of Audrey. Vanessa says she hasn't built back trust with Audrey. She likes her as a person, but on a game level... (she trails off)

She's still trying to figure out why Audrey acted the way she did -- maybe it had something to do with America.

Day says she doesn't have a personal issue with Shelli/Clay -- theirs was a game move. But Day is gunning for revenge against Audrey, because she made it personal -- brought her daughter into it.  


5:48 PM Day: "I want this girl (Audrey). I want her." Says that if she benefits Vanessa's game, she'd leave her alone for a while.Vanessa says no, that's OK.  

5:51 PM Day says she's gotta get Liz/Austin. Vanessa: "Then you're good?" Vanessa brings up the Last Laugh & Day pretends she doesn't haveit.  

It appears that Day has gotten Vanessas vote.  One thing not on here is that Vanessa told her she has it since Meg never asked for it.  It appears as Meg is not even campaigning.

I'm not so sure I agree with telling people you are going after Audrey though, I think a smarter move is to bring Audrey into it with her and go after Shelli/Clay.  Hell you don't even have to give a target, just promise safety.

If she doesn't use the twin knowledge to her advantage, then she is a complete fool and I gave her too much credit.


Might have spoke too soon. After this conversation, Vanessa went to the HOH room to tell Shelli and Clay that she agreed to vote for Day, but she is not going to do it. She is loyal to them instead. I have a feeling she decided to cut her losses with respect to Day because Austin wasn't on board and he is supposedly Vanessa's #1 as she puts it.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:41 pm

Wed 2:33 PM BBT Sayings thickums (Liz) knows the T= truth but Julia has no clue. Why would she tell Audrey. Day said its a waste of a twist! Jason said he told clay he could've had the clash of the Titans but instead you put Meg up.


OMG! That is funny! LMFAO lol! Donald Duck Laughing

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6845
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:08 pm

Thu 10:30 AM BBT Van to Day: "I may have the votes to help you stay" NT - bmf1314

Don't get excited..........Jokers blew it again. Vanessa told Day that she is afraid of voting for her because of pressure. She said she might be able to help with votes, but needs a reason to make her feel better about it. She is worried about her own game and that she will go from being a nobody to a complete target. Day tells her the usual stuff, like she will fight for her, Meg will be a vote for the other side against her when the time is right.

I think Vanessa was actually trying to figure out who might be the other vote possibilities and more importantly who the "last laugh" winner is because Day told her she knows who had the power.

When I say this posted on Jokers, I thought WTF? So, I wanted to let everyone know it was massively incomplete!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6845
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:38 am

Thu 7:35 PM BBT Austin is telling Jeff Audrey and Steve are targets. They couldn't figure out why Day had so many cheers!!!! - They thought America loved their podcast and was on their side.


Thu 8:18 PM BBT Jeff and Julia in bed talking about Da'Vonne's last move and how calling Meg a pawn was rude, but how loud the audience was.

The loud applause that Day received when leaving the house has several of the hg's talking, but it really seems to be bothering Steve and Austin the most.

By the way, I thought Day's speech was really good including the statement about Meg being the beautiful pawn sitting next to you next week, because it is so true. Especially since Meg is already saying it wouldn't bother her much going on the block again this week if she was not the target.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9223
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:44 am

chap5788 wrote:
Thu 7:35 PM BBT Austin is telling Jeff Audrey and Steve are targets. They couldn't figure out why Day had so many cheers!!!!  -  They thought America loved their podcast and was on their side.  


Thu 8:18 PM BBT Jeff and Julia in bed talking about Da'Vonne's last move and how calling Meg a pawn was rude, but how loud the audience was.

The loud applause that Day received when leaving the house has several of the hg's talking, but it really seems to be bothering Steve and Austin the most.  

By the way, I thought Day's speech was really good including the statement about Meg being the beautiful pawn sitting next to you next week, because it is so true.  Especially since Meg is already saying it wouldn't bother her much going on the block again this week if she was not the target.  

It still boggles my mind why the HG's care about the applause someone gets. Yeah I get the whole Americas favortie thing but so what. The goal is to win the $500,000. Why worry about the audience reaction to someone? If they like you, great, if not, so what. I liked the way Amanda handled it when she found out she was hated, she even told some of the other "By the way, America hates me, and just kind of blew it off
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6845
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:04 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Thu 7:35 PM BBT Austin is telling Jeff Audrey and Steve are targets. They couldn't figure out why Day had so many cheers!!!!  -  They thought America loved their podcast and was on their side.  


Thu 8:18 PM BBT Jeff and Julia in bed talking about Da'Vonne's last move and how calling Meg a pawn was rude, but how loud the audience was.

The loud applause that Day received when leaving the house has several of the hg's talking, but it really seems to be bothering Steve and Austin the most.  

By the way, I thought Day's speech was really good including the statement about Meg being the beautiful pawn sitting next to you next week, because it is so true.  Especially since Meg is already saying it wouldn't bother her much going on the block again this week if she was not the target.  

It still boggles my mind why the HG's care about the applause someone gets.  Yeah I get the whole Americas favortie thing but so what.  The goal is to win the $500,000.  Why worry about the audience reaction to someone?  If they like you, great, if not, so what.  I liked the way Amanda handled it when she found out she was hated, she even told some of the other "By the way, America hates me, and just kind of blew it off

The funny thing is that some people come into the house thinking they are going to be very entertaining and well-liked when they leave the house whether they win or not. Austin and Jeff do this stupid podcast show every night and really felt this would make them popular with America. They have actually speculated that he live feed subscriptions have probably increased because people want to watch their podcast every night after BBAD. (On a side note, they are not aware BBAD runs later some nights, so it is not always after the show).

So, when someone they were outright targeting gets a HUGE applause when they leave the house, they start thinking about the possibility that they are aligned with the wrong people, maybe THEY are the ones being played and have chosen the wrong target or whatever. I think it plays into the paranoia thing.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9223
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:16 am

chap5788 wrote:


The funny thing is that some people come into the house thinking they are going to be very entertaining and well-liked when they leave the house whether they win or not.  Austin and Jeff do this stupid podcast show every night and really felt this would make them popular with America.  They have actually speculated that he live feed subscriptions have probably increased because people want to watch their podcast every night after BBAD.  (On a side note, they are not aware BBAD runs later some nights, so it is not always after the show).  

So, when someone they were outright targeting gets a HUGE applause when they leave the house, they start thinking about the possibility that they are aligned with the wrong people, maybe THEY are the ones being played and have chosen the wrong target or whatever.  I think it plays into the paranoia thing.

It's no secret that I would love to play this game and have applied many times in the past. I have even stated if chosen, I would go into the house with no strategy in place. As a strategy with too much thought could go south with whatever twist they come up with just on it's own. Now I understand that people want to be liked. But villains do ok as well. If it's someone that wants to be discovered by Hollywood (The most delusional thing of all since to date ZERO HG's have made it in Hollywood), villains are needed too. Look at Capri's favorite HG of all time Jesse. He's doing pretty good for himself as a villain. The focus should be on winning the game.

Now they all don't feel that way, some are happy to just make jury, the reasoning, as long as they are sequestered, they are getting paid. Mama Day even said as much. Thesipend is obviously more than she makes as a poker dealer.

As far as me going into the house, it's not going to happen. I've stopped applying, not that I wouldn't love to play the game, but things have changed where I now love my job and wouldn't be able to take 3 months off and not care if I lose a job I don't like, not to mention I make more than a 3 month of BB stipends could pay me.

Well that and Robyn Kass and me don't get along, I've had several Twitter arguments with her
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6845
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:36 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:


The funny thing is that some people come into the house thinking they are going to be very entertaining and well-liked when they leave the house whether they win or not.  Austin and Jeff do this stupid podcast show every night and really felt this would make them popular with America.  They have actually speculated that he live feed subscriptions have probably increased because people want to watch their podcast every night after BBAD.  (On a side note, they are not aware BBAD runs later some nights, so it is not always after the show).  

So, when someone they were outright targeting gets a HUGE applause when they leave the house, they start thinking about the possibility that they are aligned with the wrong people, maybe THEY are the ones being played and have chosen the wrong target or whatever.  I think it plays into the paranoia thing.

It's no secret that I would love to play this game and have applied many times in the past.  I have even stated if chosen, I would go into the house with no strategy in place.  As a strategy with too much thought could go south with whatever twist they come up with just on it's own.  Now I understand that people want to be liked.  But villains do ok as well.  If it's someone that wants to be discovered by Hollywood (The most delusional thing of all since to date ZERO HG's have made it in Hollywood), villains are needed too.  Look at Capri's favorite HG of all time Jesse.  He's doing pretty good for himself as a villain.  The focus should be on winning the game.

Now they all don't feel that way, some are happy to just make jury, the reasoning, as long as they are sequestered, they are getting paid.  Mama Day even said as much.  Thesipend is obviously more than she makes as a poker dealer.

As far as me going into the house, it's not going to happen.  I've stopped applying, not that I wouldn't love to play the game, but things have changed where I now love my job and wouldn't be able to take 3 months off and not care if I lose a job I don't like, not to mention I make more than a 3 month of BB stipends could pay me.

Well that and Robyn Kass and me don't get along, I've had several Twitter arguments with her

That is true, villains have their place too and can make it work for them. Hell, some of the villains even get a HUGE applause when leaving the game. But for some hg's when they are SURE in their mind that someone is a definite target to get out of the house and not necessarily a polarizing villain like an Evel Dick or someone like that, and the applause is over the top when they leave, it makes them question everything they THINK they know and who the people are they are aligned with and such. Most of the time it is the insecure people like Jeff.

Austin I believe is scattered a bit by this because he has found he is not as observant or as good of a judge of character like he thought he was just by events in the house. He was completely blindsided by Jace being such a huge target. He was completely blown away by the twin thing, especially since he sleeps with and cuddles with Liz, massages her back (in the capacity of a trainer supposedly) and spends more time with her than anyone. Then, he thought he had really found a good friend from "the other side" in Jeff and Vanessa told him this morning that Jeff was GUNNING for him. At this point, he has told Vanessa that he will do whatever she tells him to do because he obviously doesn't know what is going on. So, now his insecurities and hope to be a fan favorite have shook his confidence a bit and I believe he will be Vanessa's lapdog for the rest of the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9223
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:52 am

chap5788 wrote:


Austin I believe is scattered a bit by this because he has found he is not as observant or as good of a judge of character like he thought he was just by events in the house.  He was completely blindsided by Jace being such a huge target.  He was completely blown away by the twin thing, especially since he sleeps with and cuddles with Liz, massages her back (in the capacity of a trainer supposedly) and spends more time with her than anyone.  Then, he thought he had really found a good friend from "the other side" in Jeff and Vanessa told him this morning that Jeff was GUNNING for him.  At this point, he has told Vanessa that he will do whatever she tells him to do because he obviously doesn't know what is going on.  So, now his insecurities and hope to be a fan favorite have shook his confidence a bit and I believe he will be Vanessa's lapdog for the rest of the game.

I almost feel sorry for Austin. The guy failed as a pro wrestler. Don't kid yourself, it wasn't injuries, it was he sucked at it. And now he is playing this game and has no clue. Even in his eviction vote he admitted it "Austin/Juda has no clue what is happening in the house but votes to evict Da'Vonne"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6845
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:13 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:


Austin I believe is scattered a bit by this because he has found he is not as observant or as good of a judge of character like he thought he was just by events in the house.  He was completely blindsided by Jace being such a huge target.  He was completely blown away by the twin thing, especially since he sleeps with and cuddles with Liz, massages her back (in the capacity of a trainer supposedly) and spends more time with her than anyone.  Then, he thought he had really found a good friend from "the other side" in Jeff and Vanessa told him this morning that Jeff was GUNNING for him.  At this point, he has told Vanessa that he will do whatever she tells him to do because he obviously doesn't know what is going on.  So, now his insecurities and hope to be a fan favorite have shook his confidence a bit and I believe he will be Vanessa's lapdog for the rest of the game.

I almost feel sorry for Austin.  The guy failed as a pro wrestler.  Don't kid yourself, it wasn't injuries, it was he sucked at it.  And now he is playing this game and has no clue.  Even in his eviction vote he admitted it "Austin/Juda has no clue what is happening in the house but votes to evict Da'Vonne"

I really thought he would be much more or a player with my early impressions. Plus in his early conversations he seemed to be picking up on things from people pretty well. One of his big problems is that he shares information too freely. If someone tells him something, he almost feels obligated to share information back. He even says this is his frustration with Steve that he won't give information back to him.

I don't feel sorry for anyone who is okay with being a lapdog for anyone in the game. Listening and learning from someone is one thing, but he was told this morning that Jeff is GUNNING for him straight up. Now, Vanessa is telling him Jeff is on the list, but may not be the top priority and he just says okay.

When he talked with Shelli and Clay this morning about the twins, he kept saying, "what should I do now?" Tonight he flat out told Vanessa, "I will do whatever you say." Good grief where the hell do they find these people?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9223
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:29 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:


Austin I believe is scattered a bit by this because he has found he is not as observant or as good of a judge of character like he thought he was just by events in the house.  He was completely blindsided by Jace being such a huge target.  He was completely blown away by the twin thing, especially since he sleeps with and cuddles with Liz, massages her back (in the capacity of a trainer supposedly) and spends more time with her than anyone.  Then, he thought he had really found a good friend from "the other side" in Jeff and Vanessa told him this morning that Jeff was GUNNING for him.  At this point, he has told Vanessa that he will do whatever she tells him to do because he obviously doesn't know what is going on.  So, now his insecurities and hope to be a fan favorite have shook his confidence a bit and I believe he will be Vanessa's lapdog for the rest of the game.

I almost feel sorry for Austin.  The guy failed as a pro wrestler.  Don't kid yourself, it wasn't injuries, it was he sucked at it.  And now he is playing this game and has no clue.  Even in his eviction vote he admitted it "Austin/Juda has no clue what is happening in the house but votes to evict Da'Vonne"

I really thought he would be much more or a player with my early impressions.  Plus in his early conversations he seemed to be picking up on things from people pretty well.  One of his big problems is that he shares information too freely.  If someone tells him something, he almost feels obligated to share information back.  He even says this is his frustration with Steve that he won't give information back to him.  

I don't feel sorry for anyone who is okay with being a lapdog for anyone in the game.  Listening and learning from someone is one thing, but he was told this morning that Jeff is GUNNING for him straight up.  Now, Vanessa is telling him Jeff is on the list, but may not be the top priority and he just says okay.

When he talked with Shelli and Clay this morning about the twins, he kept saying, "what should I do now?"  Tonight he flat out told Vanessa, "I will do whatever you say."  Good grief where the hell do they find these people?

This is what I was talking about in another thread. Austin has no idea what to do because his strategy is gone. Going in with a strategy is a mistake. He made a friend with Jace, and Jace being gone he is a deer in headlights. He's in way over his head
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:59 am

Thu 11:29 PM BBT Liz will wave with her left hand when she comes into the house, Julia will wave with her right hand.  

Thu 11:31 PM BBT Vanessa talking about how Austin took the bed with Julia. She had to play bed roulette. Van thinks Austin likes Liz better.  

Thu 11:33 PM BBT Shelli said DR made Julia change her dress for the eviction because it was too low cut. Good thing though because of freckles.  

Thu 11:33 PM BBT Liz keeps talking about Julia's fake tooth(teeth). She said Johnny has asked to look at them but she said no.  
 
Thu 11:35 PM BBT "BY THE WAY I don't even like calling you the skinnier one." - Shelli. Vanessa agrees, she would die to have her body.  

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes    

Ok, here is my problem.
1, everyone, except Au-dread but I think she does know she is just playing dumb, knows that their is a twin twist in the house. So why keep beating a dead horse?

insert dead horse here--------> dead horse



2. Is it me or does it sound like one is always giving the other a complement, only to then insult them? This isn't a real example but I have seen it.


3. The Twin thing is known now so why the hell is production allowing it to go on? Allowing the rest of the house to help keep it a secret, when it really isn't a secret any more? Let her enter the house and play like everyone else. Right now she gets time from the game to recharge and re-think things (that is if she has a brain to think with. No one knows because we haven't seen her make a decision on her own yet.) No one else in the house has that option. They are playing the game 24/7 with no "time outs". So it's really unfair in a way don't you think?

I think I should have put this in the "annoying thread" but I've already typed it so.....yeah.... neener

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6845
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:15 am

Naru, Liz still has to make it past the 5th eviction or they are both out, so allowing her into the game now would not be fair to the others. Now once someone from outside the "6th sense" alliance actually confronts Liz about it and she admits it in public (which is definitely going to happen soon I think), then Vanessa said that they should tell people that she has to make it to week 8 before both can be in the house so people think there is time.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:29 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru, Liz still has to make it past the 5th eviction or they are both out, so allowing her into the game now would not be fair to the others.  Now once someone from outside the "6th sense" alliance actually confronts Liz about it and she admits it in public (which is definitely going to happen soon I think), then Vanessa said that they should tell people that she has to make it to week 8 before both can be in the house so people think there is time.  


So, if we get lucky and someone sends her packing then they are both out. Well that isn't going to happen. Seems as if the season is done with already. Yet another year with no drama. I'm going to be grumpy if someone doesn't give me some dam hope here....lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6845
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:12 pm

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru, Liz still has to make it past the 5th eviction or they are both out, so allowing her into the game now would not be fair to the others.  Now once someone from outside the "6th sense" alliance actually confronts Liz about it and she admits it in public (which is definitely going to happen soon I think), then Vanessa said that they should tell people that she has to make it to week 8 before both can be in the house so people think there is time.  


So, if we get lucky and someone sends her packing then they are both out. Well that isn't going to happen. Seems as if the season is done with already. Yet another year with no drama. I'm going to be grumpy if someone doesn't give me some dam hope here....lol

I could not agree with you more. When Austin and Vanessa won HOH, I knew it was not going to be good. I really like Vanessa and think she will be great to watch for the season, but it would be more entertaining of there is some opposition to her skating to the end of the game............kind of like Derrick.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:54 pm

So, in order to prove he is with the "good guys" he has too, for a second straight week in a row, throw BoTB?

Fri 12:33 PM BBT Vanessa said the line was drawn, and now John is in a position to choose but John needs to join the "good guys"

So does that mean that next week when they have him do the same thing again he'll be working on "god's direct orders" and it will make him a saint? Or will it make him the stupidest player in BB history?

Because the house knows John thrown BoTB's not once but possible twice, no one will want to save him. Like they did with Pow Poo last year.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:55 pm

Naru wrote:
So, in order to prove he is with the "good guys" he has too, for a second straight week in a row, throw BoTB?

Fri 12:33 PM BBT Vanessa said the line was drawn, and now John is in a position to choose but John needs to join the "good guys"

So does that mean that next week when they have him do the same thing again he'll be working on "god's direct orders" and it will make him a saint? Or will it make him the stupidest player in BB history?

Because the house knows John thrown BoTB's  not once but possible twice, no one will want to save him. Like they did with Pow Poo last year.

Another thing that annoys me about this statement is, that last week he did what he did to prove he was with them. So why does he have to do it again?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:43 pm

Fri 5:53 PM BBT Feeds down for 3 hours.

Is that a record? Because I don't remember a BoTB lasting this long. Do you think some bickering went on? Wouldn't that be nice? or am I just dreaming? I think I'm dreaming...lol

wow, just after typing this I went to jokers and look.

Fri 6:44 PM BBT According to Van: Jason and Meg won

Wonder what the real plan is.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6845
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:03 pm

Naru wrote:
Naru wrote:
So, in order to prove he is with the "good guys" he has too, for a second straight week in a row, throw BoTB?

Fri 12:33 PM BBT Vanessa said the line was drawn, and now John is in a position to choose but John needs to join the "good guys"

So does that mean that next week when they have him do the same thing again he'll be working on "god's direct orders" and it will make him a saint? Or will it make him the stupidest player in BB history?

Because the house knows John thrown BoTB's  not once but possible twice, no one will want to save him. Like they did with Pow Poo last year.

Another thing that annoys me about this statement is, that last week he did what he did to prove he was with them. So why does he have to do it again?

Because he is the only idiot in the house who WILL do it. After they asked him to not use the veto on himself, I thought maybe he would see the writing on the wall and just tell them he can't keep putting his game out there on the line so everyone else can move THEIR game forward.

But, it sounds like James did so poorly John basically didn't have to do anything in order to throw it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6845
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:06 pm

Naru wrote:
Fri 5:53 PM BBT Feeds down for 3 hours.

Is that a record? Because I don't remember a BoTB lasting this long. Do you think some bickering went on? Wouldn't that be nice? or am I just dreaming? I think I'm dreaming...lol

wow, just after typing this I went to jokers and look.

Fri 6:44 PM BBT According to Van: Jason and Meg won

Wonder what the real plan is.

They are telling everyone that the targets are Audrey or Steve. The actual targets are Jeff or James. I am still hoping that Jeff wins veto and pulls James down expecting Audrey or Steve to go up, but they won't do it. They will put up Jackie or Becky thinking that John will stay because they all GUARANTEED his safety if he threw the BOB. If John is sitting up there after the veto, I believe he is a gone because people are sick of being put on the block with him so he can throw it to keep a certain person in power and a target on the block.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:09 pm

Fri 6:51 PM BBT Shelli and Audrey in store room. Shelli is talking to Audrey about whispers that are going around. Audrey said "you are wasted"

Fri 6:55 PM BBT Liz not Shelli is the drunk one!

How in the heck did they get liquor in the middle of the day? I thought they only got booze in the evenings.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:11 pm

Now this? WTF?

Fri 7:08 PM BBT Jeff comes up to the HOH room and appears to be drunk. He is talking loudly about the comp and blond girls.

is jokers playing a joke here?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9223
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:14 pm

Naru wrote:
Now this? WTF?

Fri 7:08 PM BBT Jeff comes up to the HOH room and appears to be drunk. He is talking loudly about the comp and blond girls.

is jokers playing a joke here?

No, there was alcohol involved in the comp. I've stopped relying on Jokers and just go to my Twitter feed when I can't watch for myself
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6845
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:14 pm

Naru wrote:
Now this? WTF?

Fri 7:08 PM BBT Jeff comes up to the HOH room and appears to be drunk. He is talking loudly about the comp and blond girls.

is jokers playing a joke here?

I haven't seen Liz or Shelli yet, but Jeff is definitely pretty buzzed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   

Back to top Go down
 
Tidbits
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Tidbits

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 17 (2015) :: Big Brother 17: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: