AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6877

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:56 pm

nitewings wrote:
‏@BigBrotherLeak  25 minutes ago
Da'Vonne about Julia: "The one (Liz) last night is the friendly one. This one isn't." Jason wonders where her memory wall pic would go #BB17

BigBrotherLeak ‏@BigBrotherLeak  26 minutes ago
DaVonne told Jason that something isn't right with Liz. Da'Vonne thinks she may have a twin because sometimes her face looks different #BB17

clapping OMG OMG OMG OMG clapping

Please tell me the POV ceremony hasn't been held yet. Because if this gets back to Au-dread she will run her ass up to HOH and tell Shelli that, one, it was her idea and two, that means we have to get her out before it is reveled.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9139

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:17 pm

Naru wrote:
nitewings wrote:
Da'Vonne about Julia: "The one (Liz) last night is the friendly one. This one isn't." Jason wonders where her memory wall pic would go #BB17

DaVonne told Jason that something isn't right with Liz. Da'Vonne thinks she may have a twin because sometimes her face looks different #BB17

Please tell me the POV ceremony hasn't been held yet. Because if this gets back to Au-dread she will run her ass up to HOH and tell Shelli that, one, it was her idea and two, that means we have to get her out before it is reveled.

POV ceremony is over and Meg is the replacement nom. But this is where I would like to see Day go all-in. She has nothing to lose here. She hwas to know she is going, but you have to start campaigning one at a time. Simply pull Liz/Julia aside and let them know you are on the whole thing. She already has Jason in her camp so they can actually do it together. Tell Julia/Liz (Jiz TeeHee ) that she knows her secret and wants to work with her, if she is not willing to work, then Day will have no choice but to expose the secret.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:22 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
nitewings wrote:

POV ceremony is over and Meg is the replacement nom.  But this is where I would like to see Day go all-in.  She has nothing to lose here.  She hwas to know she is going, but you have to start campaigning one at a time.  Simply pull Liz/Julia aside and let them know you are on the whole thing.  She already has Jason in her camp so they can actually do it together.  Tell Julia/Liz (Jiz TeeHee ) that she knows her secret and wants to work with her, if she is not willing to work, then Day will have no choice but to expose the secret.

Figures. ARG!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6758

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:42 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
nitewings wrote:

POV ceremony is over and Meg is the replacement nom.  But this is where I would like to see Day go all-in.  She has nothing to lose here.  She hwas to know she is going, but you have to start campaigning one at a time.  Simply pull Liz/Julia aside and let them know you are on the whole thing.  She already has Jason in her camp so they can actually do it together.  Tell Julia/Liz (Jiz TeeHee ) that she knows her secret and wants to work with her, if she is not willing to work, then Day will have no choice but to expose the secret.

I agree that Day has nothing to lose, but even if she think of doing this I don't think Liz/Julia has the clout or the smarts to rally votes to keep Day in the house. But, regardless the twin twist is out of the bag now. Another BB twist down the drain!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:53 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
nitewings wrote:

I agree that Day has nothing to lose, but even if she think of doing this I don't think Liz/Julia has the clout or the smarts to rally votes to keep Day in the house.  But, regardless the twin twist is out of the bag now.  Another BB twist down the drain!

It is a sound plan. Because with James, Jason, Day, Liz and Julia they would be a good solid alliance. All they would need is one or two others. Becky maybe?
The twins have to see that once the house knows they are both in the house they will be a strong target to get out to have a solid 3 or 4 who know your secret and can and have won comps could help them both go further into the game.
Don't get me wrong. I think it sucks that for Meg she could get booted because Shelli and Clay are too stupid to see the forest because of the trees but keeping Day in that house means she will give us DRAMA!
And wouldn't Shelli and Clay shit in their shared pants if Meg got sent home? (More DRAMA!)
I know it is a pipe dream but maybe if I wish real hard it will happen. I'm just so dam tired of this unwritten rule in that house that you can't go against the house. Horse shit!
 dead horse  Smells like Shit!

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:12 pm

It's only Monday, a lot can happen between then and no, but Day has one of the greatest assets in the game, information, it would be foolish to just sit on this and not even try. If you still go home, at least you went down fighting
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:30 pm

I agree she needs to try to use it, but I just don't see her being able to turn this into the votes needed to stay. Even James will vote for Meg to stay over Day, so all the votes except for Jason would have to come from the other side of the house and I just don't see it, but lord knows I have been wrong before.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:41 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I agree she needs to try to use it, but I just don't see her being able to turn this into the votes needed to stay.  Even James will vote for Meg to stay over Day, so all the votes except for Jason would have to come from the other side of the house and I just don't see it, but lord knows I have been wrong before.

Remember, the last laugh still can come into play. Once it does, then it goes from 12 people voting to only 9 people voting, meaning you need 5 to stay instead of 7. If she rallies, she has Jason, the use of her knowledge gets her Jiz. Having that Jiz information is enough to build a different alliance, yes James could be a part of that. Austin really has nobody right now, that leaves just one more to get. I'm not sure what relationship or alliances has with the others, but you can sell to Becky that Shelli stabbed her in the back by changing the plan on her. Jackie is just dumb as rocks and will float which way the wind blows, Vanessa has already let on that she is a former pro gambler, so Day can reveal the dealer thing to her. Then there's Steve and John. Promise them that if you stay and are HoH you won't even use them as pawns.

There are plenty of options still out there. Just have to think them through. If it doesn't work, big deal. I'm sure as a poker dealer she's seen people go all in with a weak hand because they are low on chip count and then pull out an outside straight on the river card
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:03 am

ctown28 wrote:
Remember, the last laugh still can come into play.  Once it does, then it goes from 12 people voting to only 9 people voting, meaning you need 5 to stay instead of 7.  If she rallies, she has Jason, the use of her knowledge gets her Jiz.  Having that Jiz information is enough to build a different alliance, yes James could be a part of that.  Austin really has nobody right now, that leaves just one more to get.  I'm not sure what relationship or alliances has with the others, but you can sell to Becky that Shelli stabbed her in the back by changing the plan on her.  Jackie is just dumb as rocks and will float which way the wind blows, Vanessa has already let on that she is a former pro gambler, so Day can reveal the dealer thing to her.  Then there's Steve and John.  Promise them that if you stay and are HoH you won't even use them as pawns.

There are plenty of options still out there.  Just have to think them through.  If it doesn't work, big deal.  I'm sure as a poker dealer she's seen people go all in with a weak hand because they are low on chip count and then pull out an outside straight on the river card

Yes, Day needs to try all of these things, but I still don't see her making it fly sitting next to Meg. But, that being said, I am wrong about this stuff ALL the time.

I did think about the options you related above, but I still can't come up with a scenario that will work.

The votes that I believe are set in stone are: Audrey, Clay, Jeff, Steve, Jackie, Becky, James, Vanessa and John. That leaves Jason, Liz and Austin with Austin being a big question mark in this situation. He already almost went down with 1 sinking ship so not sure he would go out on a limb again.

John is in a newly formed alliance with Shelli, Clay, Jeff and Jackie. This is the first alliance he has been involved in and I don't see him making waves.

Steve gave his word to Shelli and is very weird about these things. Day promising him safety does not negate the good favor he would receive from the other side of the house because the odds are if Day stayed and won, she would have bigger targets anyway.

Becky and Shelli already hashed out the whole target flip thing and Shelli promised Becky she would keep Audrey from going after her next week.

Clay can't stand Day and wants her gone more than Shelli does. Jeff won't cross Clay or Shelli at this point.

Vanessa has Shelli in her pocket right now and has no relationship with Day, so that is probably not going to change. Vanessa even helped Shelli come up with the plan to make sure Day leaves the house.

Audrey is not going to flip for obvious reasons.

James is sweet on Meg and has been flirting with her a lot the last couple of days. He gave her his word that he would vote to keep her and I don't see that changing.

Day does have this information, but once she shares it, what good does it do to keep her in the house? It would be different if Liz were on the block against her, THEN it would be big leverage.

I am not saying she shouldn't try, but I just don't see it really helping her right now. Plus, they told the hg's that the "last laugh" was to negate 3 votes. If they had just said that someone would get the power of the last laugh, then she could actually use this to her advantage too, but they all talked about it and realized that it makes absolutely no difference.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:30 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Remember, the last laugh still can come into play.  Once it does, then it goes from 12 people voting to only 9 people voting, meaning you need 5 to stay instead of 7.  If she rallies, she has Jason, the use of her knowledge gets her Jiz.  Having that Jiz information is enough to build a different alliance, yes James could be a part of that.  Austin really has nobody right now, that leaves just one more to get.  I'm not sure what relationship or alliances has with the others, but you can sell to Becky that Shelli stabbed her in the back by changing the plan on her.  Jackie is just dumb as rocks and will float which way the wind blows, Vanessa has already let on that she is a former pro gambler, so Day can reveal the dealer thing to her.  Then there's Steve and John.  Promise them that if you stay and are HoH you won't even use them as pawns.

There are plenty of options still out there.  Just have to think them through.  If it doesn't work, big deal.  I'm sure as a poker dealer she's seen people go all in with a weak hand because they are low on chip count and then pull out an outside straight on the river card

Yes, Day needs to try all of these things, but I still don't see her making it fly sitting next to Meg.  But, that being said, I am wrong about this stuff ALL the time.  

I did think about the options you related above, but I still can't come up with a scenario that will work.

The votes that I believe are set in stone are:  Audrey, Clay, Jeff, Steve, Jackie, Becky, James, Vanessa and John.  That leaves Jason, Liz and Austin with Austin being a big question mark in this situation.  He already almost went down with 1 sinking ship so not sure he would go out on a limb again.  

John is in a newly formed alliance with Shelli, Clay, Jeff and Jackie.  This is the first alliance he has been involved in and I don't see him making waves.  

Steve gave his word to Shelli and is very weird about these things.  Day promising him safety does not negate the good favor he would receive from the other side of the house because the odds are if Day stayed and won, she would have bigger targets anyway.  

Becky and Shelli already hashed out the whole target flip thing and Shelli promised Becky she would keep Audrey from going after her next week.  

Clay can't stand Day and wants her gone more than Shelli does.  Jeff won't cross Clay or Shelli at this point.  

Vanessa has Shelli in her pocket right now and has no relationship with Day, so that is probably not going to change.  Vanessa even helped Shelli come up with the plan to make sure Day leaves the house.

Audrey is not going to flip for obvious reasons.

James is sweet on Meg and has been flirting with her a lot the last couple of days.  He gave her his word that he would vote to keep her and I don't see that changing.

Day does have this information, but once she shares it, what good does it do to keep her in the house?  It would be different if Liz were on the block against her, THEN it would be big leverage.  

I am not saying she shouldn't try, but I just don't see it really helping her right now.  Plus, they told the hg's that the "last laugh" was to negate 3 votes.  If they had just said that someone would get the power of the last laugh, then she could actually use this to her advantage too, but they all talked about it and realized that it makes absolutely no difference.

Mon 6:57 PM BBT Jackie said Audrey is skipping around acting happy because she is safe. She said "Audrey said you better be nice to me now."

She has nothing to loose (Au-dread that is) no one can do anything to her now. And like I said in another thread this girl has no idea when to leave well enough alone.

Also as far as Vanessa goes....She said to someone or I read it somewhere not really sure where.....that she wants Day to stay. James is a pragmatist, he knows that if Meg is sitting next to him in the end he will loose and that she will have to go sooner if not later. He is more then willing to cut bait and run if he has to in order to get to the end of the game.

Now Becky is the true wild card in this....she doesn't want to get blood on her hands and doesn't want to make waves in the house BUT she was willing to put up Au-dread and not Day. She could be floating but if she is and she sees the momentum changing she will go with the flow of the house.

Now granted we can all speculate till the cows come home all dried up. Even if Day does put all of this together she will need perfect timing to get it done. Because if she starts on it tonight then by Thursday all that hard work will be for nothing. The house will change about 2 or 3 times before evection so we will just have to wait and see.

Time will tell

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:46 am

Naru wrote:
Even if Day does put all of this together she will need perfect timing to get it done. Because if she starts on it tonight then by Thursday all that hard work will be for nothing. The house will change about 2 or 3 times before evection so we will just have to wait and see.

Time will tell

I disagree. She has to move ASAP and get the ideas planted now. Waiting around is seldom a good idea. It's like when I watch a basketball game and the score is tied with the shot clock turned off. The team with the ball has an open lane to score but holds onto the ball so they can take the last shot and win on a buzzer beater. They miss and it goes to overtime and they end up losing. Get the idea planted and nurture it. Make sure you keep talking to peole. Don't get cocky and think its a done deal. Thats a common mistake people make. A perfect example of that was BB15. Jeremy and his crew thought it was a done deal that Elissa was going home. They got lazy and saw David go home, this was week 1. Week 2, again, they thought it was a done deal and got lazy and watched Nick go home. Elissa didn't wait to start planting seeds, she struck as soon as she could (yes she had help from production, but don't think for a minute Day doesn't have help) For Pete's sake, we all thought Elissa was done as well.

Also, take a look at Dan's mist. What he did to Frank was pure genius, he struck before he veto ceremony to get taken down. Now nobdy could pull something like that off again, but if you don't try, you don't know
Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 2098

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:43 am

chap5788 wrote:
I agree she needs to try to use it, but I just don't see her being able to turn this into the votes needed to stay.  Even James will vote for Meg to stay over Day, so all the votes except for Jason would have to come from the other side of the house and I just don't see it, but lord knows I have been wrong before.

Chap baby this is BB? The power is a game changer called the "Last Laugh" the title alone would shake me into compliance,  BB must of told her she could't reveal the power but they sure didn't tell her she couldn't lie about the power? I'd lie like nana's hand made quilt all over that house have people scared and confused about what I can do people will be giving me votes of support.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:54 am

oneblkeye wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Chap baby this is BB? The power is a game changer called the "Last Laugh" the title alone would shake me into compliance,  BB must of told her she could't reveal the power but they sure didn't tell her she couldn't lie about the power? I'd lie like nana's hand made quilt all over that house have people scared and confused about what I can do people will be giving me votes of support.

Based on conversations of the hg's after phone calls were made, it is their choice whether or not to reveal they were the recipient of the power or not. At this point, Day has not told anyone about it, unless she told Jason before the feeds came back up. But, based on their conversations, he doesn't know about it either.

Plus, BB told them what the power entails.............excluding 3 people of their choice from voting............before the calls were received. This was so stupid, they should have left it vague and said that someone will win the "last laugh" and left it at that instead of revealing exactly what that "last laugh" exactly is. I swear BB production people are just plain idiots!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:56 am

oneblkeye wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Nice to see you OBE! Here is the problem, BB revealed what the twist is to everyone. They all know what it is, they just weren't told who has it. They fucked up the twist in so many different ways its ridiculous
Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 2098

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:41 am

ctown28 wrote:
oneblkeye wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Nice to see you OBE!  Here is the problem, BB revealed what the twist is to everyone.  They all know what it is, they just weren't told who has it.  They fucked up the twist in so many different ways its ridiculous

Did they announce the power during Sunday's show, I could almost remember Kathy saying she would say more on the power later? Sadly Obe's been having a rough go of it lately and as taken to drinking of late :-( I think with twits like this production should allow the housemate to become creative with their power strict in what the power is but giving liberty to players to use trickery about their power.

I hope Day stays I think she could have good game if she plays less Inglewood hood and more BB smooth and stop losing your cool, people fear angry.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:05 pm

Tue 12:15 PM BBT Da'Vonne Needs nobody to drop the Liz thing to her before Thursday. Day wants to keep Steve from telling her. NT - Josreason

Well, if her and Jason had not went and told virtually the entire house last night, this would be an easy secret to keep!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:56 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Tue 12:15 PM BBT Da'Vonne Needs nobody to drop the Liz thing to her before Thursday. Day wants to keep Steve from telling her. NT - Josreason

Well, if her and Jason had not went and told virtually the entire house last night, this would be an easy secret to keep!  

Maybe Liz/Julia are passing the vibe around that is it just a last ditched effort by Day to stay in the house? Or anyone for that matter. Doesn't have to be them.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:58 pm

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Maybe Liz/Julia are passing the vibe around that is it just a last ditched effort by Day to stay in the house? Or anyone for that matter. Doesn't have to be them.

Not a chance, they are all on to her. They've all compared notes and are on to the nuances between the two. Last count was I think 9 people in the house are aware.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:04 pm

Kettle meet pot:

Tue 5:35 PM BBT Audrey tells JMac she thinks this is the most ruthless BB cast ever, in the sense of "making things up" so much.

@C-Town ok so she can't use it to blow up her game (Liz Julia that is) but she could use it to keep her in the house. Wonder what she will do?

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:04 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Not a chance, they are all on to her.  They've all compared notes and are on to the nuances between the two.  Last count was I think 9 people in the house are aware.

Another thing I had forgotten is that Day used the fast forward power to save Liz the first week. Liz today told her she owed her for doing that and Day had her vote for sure. So, here is another reason why Day should not have told anyone about her suspicions, or swore Jason to secrecy because if she had done that he would not have spilled the beans. She has 2 votes (Liz and Jason). Vanessa has kind of agreed, but not really confidently since her talk with Austin (Austin said that would be a horrible move for them and blow up what they have built), so who knows.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:05 pm

Quote :
5:47 PM Vanessa tells Day she likes Day. Day asks if Vanessa/Day team up, who would Vanessa's target for HOH be? Vanessa says it depends on what happens this week. It's hard to think long-term in this game, and you need to make game-time decisions as opposed to long-term decisions.

Day wonders if Vanessa would be mad if Day wanted to get rid of Audrey. Vanessa says she hasn't built back trust with Audrey. She likes her as a person, but on a game level... (she trails off)

She's still trying to figure out why Audrey acted the way she did -- maybe it had something to do with America.

Day says she doesn't have a personal issue with Shelli/Clay -- theirs was a game move. But Day is gunning for revenge against Audrey, because she made it personal -- brought her daughter into it.

5:48 PM Day: "I want this girl (Audrey). I want her." Says that if she benefits Vanessa's game, she'd leave her alone for a while.Vanessa says no, that's OK.

5:51 PM Day says she's gotta get Liz/Austin. Vanessa: "Then you're good?" Vanessa brings up the Last Laugh & Day pretends she doesn't haveit.

It appears that Day has gotten Vanessas vote. One thing not on here is that Vanessa told her she has it since Meg never asked for it. It appears as Meg is not even campaigning.

I'm not so sure I agree with telling people you are going after Audrey though, I think a smarter move is to bring Audrey into it with her and go after Shelli/Clay. Hell you don't even have to give a target, just promise safety.

If she doesn't use the twin knowledge to her advantage, then she is a complete fool and I gave her too much credit.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:07 pm

I know I started a thread about "Stupid statements" but this can fit in here as well

Tue 5:59 PM BBT Shelli/Clay trying to come up with a code phrase to use to signal that someone is about to interrupt a private convo. Shelli says to just start talking about ice cream, but Clay prefers "the Eagle has landed."

Yeah, good one Clay Rolling Eyes No one would think that is some kind of code. Duh!

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:08 pm

Naru wrote:
I know I started a thread about "Stupid statements" but this can fit in here as well

Tue 5:59 PM BBT Shelli/Clay trying to come up with a code phrase to use to signal that someone is about to interrupt a private convo. Shelli says to just start talking about ice cream, but Clay prefers "the Eagle has landed."

Yeah, good one Clay Rolling Eyes No one would think that is some kind of code. Duh!

I just saw this and was about to post the same thing. I think Clay may have gotten one concussion too many while playing football!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:15 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

I just saw this and was about to post the same thing.  I think Clay may have gotten one concussion too many while playing football!

Well they do say great minds think alike. affraid Holy Shit chuckle

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:19 pm

Tue 6:16 PM BBT Jason says he knows there are people on Jokers forums and all around who know way more about BB than he is, and he's learned from them.
Steve expected to be the biggest superfan this season, based on the past couple of seasons. Says that Ian is probably on their level though.

How very modest of you to compare yourself with someone that has already won the game by playing the nerd card.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   

Back to top Go down

Tidbits
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next