Episode 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Episode 1   Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:45 pm

Well, I made productive use of some free time at work and watched the first episode. My impressions.......hmmmmmm.......

First of all, the Battle of the Block is back and I HATE it! Hated it last year, hate it now. Mad6

Second, "BB Takeover?????" Really? It could be fun but I get a sneaking suspicion this is Grodner's "in" for manipulating the game, keeping her "pets" in as long as she can. (ctown, you need to take care of this...lol) waiting

As for the cast, at this moment I am liking James, Austin, Da'Vonne, and Clay (he got me with the animals). It will be interesting to see if I feel the same way in a few weeks.

Audrey lost me when she immediately jumped on the "girl power" alliance bandwagon, we know how that goes.

I want to slap Meg. Annoying.

Jace is a tool. finger Derrrr, haha, I am a pedicab driver. Derr.

Shellicougar makes me want to pull my hair out.

Ahhh, feeling better already. Any other thoughts?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 758

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1   Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:23 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Well, I made productive use of some free time at work and watched the first episode.  My impressions.......hmmmmmm.......

First of all, the Battle of the Block is back and I HATE it! Hated it last year, hate it now. Mad6 I agree not crazy about it...
Julie did say it was A fan favorite hmmm I wonder...

Second, "BB Takeover?????" Really? It could be fun but I get a sneaking suspicion this is Grodner's "in" for manipulating the game, keeping her "pets" in as long as she can.  (ctown, you need to take care of this...lol) waiting  Bingo You hit it right on the head...

As for the cast, at this moment I am liking James, Austin, Da'Vonne, and Clay (he got me with the animals).  It will be interesting to see if I feel the same way in a few weeks.
James... Clay & Austin  I like.... Da'Vonne  I have to give her more time ...time will tell...

Audrey lost me when she immediately jumped on the "girl power" alliance bandwagon, we know how that goes.  Audrey doesn't grab me...time could change that...

I want to slap Meg.  Annoying.
comes from NY ...so I have to give her more time...lol

Jace is a tool.  finger Derrrr, haha, I am a pedicab driver.  Derr.
Not sure about him yet...

She can't want a man that bad can she...

Ahhh, feeling better already.  Any other thoughts?
Good that it made you feel better Capri... Smile

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7297

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1   Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:25 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Well, I made productive use of some free time at work and watched the first episode.  My impressions.......hmmmmmm.......

First of all, the Battle of the Block is back and I HATE it! Hated it last year, hate it now. Mad6

Second, "BB Takeover?????" Really? It could be fun but I get a sneaking suspicion this is Grodner's "in" for manipulating the game, keeping her "pets" in as long as she can.  (ctown, you need to take care of this...lol) waiting

As for the cast, at this moment I am liking James, Austin, Da'Vonne, and Clay (he got me with the animals).  It will be interesting to see if I feel the same way in a few weeks.

Audrey lost me when she immediately jumped on the "girl power" alliance bandwagon, we know how that goes.

I agree with some of what you are saying here. Audrey with the girl power was a given after I saw her video. Plus, she is going to play that transgender card when it suits her.................they are only targeting me because I am transgender..............I am on the block because I am transgender.........blah, blah, blah.

I thought Meg was a little quirky and I think her DR's might be entertaining. That being said, I could see her getting annoying very easily.

I do like James and DaVonne, but I can't get on the Clay bandwagon. I think he is a very nice genuine guy with a big heart, but I think the will be easily manipulated and he really doesn't know the game (stated he just started watching earlier this year when he was approached about being on the show..........in other words he was recruited). As far as a player, I just don't see it, but maybe he will surprise me.

Shelli was my biggest disappointment between watching her video with Jeff and the episode. I thought she would be one of my favorites and I thought she would be pretty smart and mature. But she is very immature, definitely a cougar like you said, and I can't really stand listening to her in the DR, because she doesn't sound authentic or something, just kind of pretending or something.

I agree with you on the BB takeover twist, just a disguise to manipulate things. The battle of the block is okay with me IF the people who win don't get immunity from being a replacement after veto. Julie didn't say that last night, so I am hoping this means they changed that part. If an HOH can go back into the pool, so should the other 2 nominees. They win their way off the block and dethrone the HOH that put them up, that is okay, but they shouldn't get a week of safety and be able to play in the next HOH too.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1   Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:20 pm

It's "Gor-Nuts" world and were are just the side show...lol

I can't wait for tonight. I think (with the introduction of the second half of the house) many things will change quickly. Like the girl power alliance. (especially when Lizzy-bitch'n gets in there with her bikini's)

That girl needs to play the game more and the men less. If we get any drama this year it will be from her. STAMP!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1   Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:38 am

chap5788 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

Second, "BB Takeover?????" Really? It could be fun but I get a sneaking suspicion this is Grodner's "in" for manipulating the game, keeping her "pets" in as long as she can.  (ctown, you need to take care of this...lol) waiting

I agree with some of what you are saying here.  Audrey with the girl power was a given after I saw her video.  Plus, she is going to play that transgender card when it suits her.................they are only targeting me because I am transgender..............I am on the block because I am transgender.........blah, blah, blah.  

I thought Meg was a little quirky and I think her DR's might be entertaining.  That being said, I could see her getting annoying very easily.

I do like James and DaVonne, but I can't get on the Clay bandwagon.  I think he is a very nice genuine guy with a big heart, but I think the will be easily manipulated and he really doesn't know the game (stated he just started watching earlier this year when he was approached about being on the show..........in other words he was recruited).  As far as a player, I just don't see it, but maybe he will surprise me.  

Shelli was my biggest disappointment between watching her video with Jeff and the episode.  I thought she would be one of my favorites and I thought she would be pretty smart and mature.  But she is very immature, definitely a cougar like you said, and I can't really stand listening to her in the DR, because she doesn't sound authentic or something, just kind of pretending or something.

I agree with you on the BB takeover twist, just a disguise to manipulate things.  The battle of the block is okay with me IF the people who win don't get immunity from being a replacement after veto.  Julie didn't say that last night, so I am hoping this means they changed that part.  If an HOH can go back into the pool, so should the other 2 nominees.  They win their way off the block and dethrone the HOH that put them up, that is okay, but they shouldn't get a week of safety and be able to play in the next HOH too.

This is a very good point chap!

Shelli is a huge letdown!

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1   

Back to top Go down

Episode 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1