View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2066

PostSubject: BB Announces Summer's New Twist...   Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:51 pm

Two Surprise Guests Will Kick Off the Two-Night Premiere Event
Houseguests Will Live in the Modern Steel Beach House that Features a Towering Sky Bridge, Making It the Largest House Yet!

This summer’s “BB Takeover” twist will feature a surprise guest each week who will appear on the show to announce a new twist into the game. Expecting the unexpected will be taken to new heights as Houseguests attempt to stay in the game amid the ever-changing twists that shake up life inside the house on a weekly basis. A special guest will appear on each night of the two-night premiere and reveal twists that could affect the cast and viewers.

This season, the BIG BROTHER Houseguests will live in a modern steel beach house that’s the largest yet, with the addition of the “Sky Bridge,” which adds 155 square feet of living space. Featuring a floor comprised of 12 clear plexi-glass panels, the bridge is not for the faint of heart, with its clear view to the first floor below. Also, Houseguests will enjoy the towering 22-foot-tall steel Wave Wall made of custom curved steel, wood and Plexiglas in the living room, which required the ceiling to be raised from 12 to 24 feet.

The details on the walls throughout the house will show “half-tone” finishing, similar to a comic book illustration, and one of the bedrooms will be dedicated to this edgy pop art style. While the downstairs area evokes the sea, upstairs is all about the sky. The Head of Household suite is essentially a skybox with transparent flooring and clouds everywhere, where the HOH will feel like they're literally floating on cloud nine. The beach theme continues in the bedrooms, with one filled with coral and driftwood and the other capturing the magic of the sea at night with the vibe of an upscale club.

This is going to be the biggest BIG BROTHER ever! Surprise guests, twists every week all summer long and, of course, Zingbot!” said Executive Producer Rich Meehan. “But the Houseguests better keep their focus, because BIG BROTHER is all about relationships. Trust me, with all the twists and turns, those bonds will be more important than ever, because at the end of the week, it's your housemates that send you packing on eviction night.”

Don't these fools always claim this will be the "biggest BIG BROTHER ever"?? Confused

That sky bridge is pretty cool! Hope nobody falls through!! your welcome
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Re: BB Announces Summer's New Twist...   Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:57 pm

So in other words...

We aren't telling you the twist yet, we want to see how things play out so we can manipulate the game for the desired outcome.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2066

PostSubject: Re: BB Announces Summer's New Twist...   Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:03 pm

ctown28 wrote:
So in other words...

We aren't telling you the twist yet, we want to see how things play out so we can manipulate the game for the desired outcome.

EXACTLY!! clappingclappingclappingclapping
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7297

PostSubject: Re: BB Announces Summer's New Twist...   Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:13 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
So in other words...

EXACTLY!! clappingclappingclappingclapping

Yep, that pretty much sums it up Ctown!

I have to say I think the house looks pretty great in the pics though. From the looks of things, it will be harder for anyone to "sneak" up to the HOH room without others in the house seeing them which is kind of cool.

I have this awful feeling that some of the "special guests" will more than likely include Mr. Pectacular, Frankie and beastmode cowboy to name a few, and these are people I could very much do without seeing on the show again. With that being said, I am still looking forward to the show getting started. I bitch and complain about the show, but it still is my favorite for some odd reason!

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Re: BB Announces Summer's New Twist...   Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:34 pm

chap5788 wrote:
 I bitch and complain about the show, but it still is my favorite for some odd reason!

Because bitching and complaining is half the fun of it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7297

PostSubject: Re: BB Announces Summer's New Twist...   Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:21 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
 I bitch and complain about the show, but it still is my favorite for some odd reason!

Because bitching and complaining is half the fun of it!  Very Happy

True! cheers1
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: BB Announces Summer's New Twist...   Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:26 pm

I am liking this new house!

Let the bitching begin!!!!! clapping clapping clapping

Oh, how I love this time of year!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: BB Announces Summer's New Twist...   Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:57 am

capricious1 wrote:

Well I feel jilted a bit. I mean I've been bitching for years that they should get a new bb house or change it up a bit and now they have gone and done it. Now what to I bitch about?

Oh! Yeah! The houseguests, the manipulation by behind the seen staff, the constant live feed that is never really 24/7....and what am I forgetting.......Oh yeah! GoNuts favorite's past time.....bending the rules she put in place....LOL

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: BB Announces Summer's New Twist...   Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:45 pm

Naru wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

Well I feel jilted a bit. I mean I've been bitching for years that they should get a new bb house or change it up a bit and now they have gone and done it. Now what to I bitch about?

Oh! Yeah! The houseguests, the manipulation by behind the seen staff, the constant live feed that is never really 24/7....and what am I forgetting.......Oh yeah! GoNuts favorite's past time.....bending the rules she put in place....LOL

Tee hee hee.....GoNuts......love it!

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: BB Announces Summer's New Twist...   Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:20 am

capricious1 wrote:
Naru wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

Tee hee hee.....GoNuts......love it!

I dub the.....GoNuts..............LOL

affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB Announces Summer's New Twist...   

Back to top Go down

BB Announces Summer's New Twist...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1