Share | 

Transgender Houseguest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thamesgirl
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

PostSubject: Transgender Houseguest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:41 pm

Audrey Middleton causing lots of discussion already. I really didn't realize,just thought she was kind of cold. It's going be interesting to
see if she tells the other hg's or not.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Re: Transgender Houseguest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:39 pm

Oh great.  I try to distance myself from the whole transgender thing and now it has to pop up on here.  This is nothing more than a ratings grab.  

Now I know who I want to see evicted first.

Oh, and now I will refuse to refer to him as Audrey. He was born as Adam and will always be Adam, just as I refuse to refer to Bruce as Caitlyn
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Transgender Houseguest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:02 am

You have got to be kidding me!! I will probably make people mad but this is how I feel.It is already bad enough watching a gay guy every season that is so girly that it makes me sick.Now they have to put a transgender to go with they gay guy.It's not right people and I am saying it right now that this will be the downfall of this show.It is nonsense!!
Back to top Go down
busygrrrl
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

PostSubject: Re: Transgender Houseguest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:28 pm

I am so sick of the bigotry! You dont know ANYTHING about this HG other than the possibility(it hasnt been confirmed) by BB yet, that this person is transgendered.

You are dismissing them before getting to know anything about them or what they have been through. I think its great that BB includes ALL people and doesnt leave anyone out. Maybe you should find a new show to watch since it bugs you so much!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transgender Houseguest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:05 pm

busygrrrl wrote:
I am so sick of the bigotry!  You dont know ANYTHING about this HG other than the possibility(it hasnt been confirmed) by BB yet, that this person is transgendered.

You are dismissing them before getting to know anything about them or what they have been through.  I think  its great that BB includes ALL people and doesnt leave anyone out.  Maybe you should find a new show to watch since it bugs you so much!

Actually it has been confirmed. Julie spoke of it on The Talk.

Now that being said, while I don't agree with Dr Will's reasoning, I have my own reasoning behind my feelings.

If someone wants to live their life as a woman when they were born a man, go for it, if that's what makes you happy. It doesn't affect my life at all. But the fact of the matter is, he is still a man. The genes don't lie.

If you thing Big Brother is casting this to show how diverse they are, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you. This is nothing more than a ratings ploy. Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner is a hot topic right now and Big Brother is trying to cash in on it.

Ask yourself this, would Audrey/Adam been cast on the show if he was not transgender? The smart money says no.
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Transgender Houseguest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:47 pm

I agree BB is doing this for ratings but the transgender person we don't know yet so can we just make sure we aren't saying negative things about transgender people in our annoyance with BB?
Edit: not directed at anyone BTW just for future thought.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Transgender Houseguest   Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:52 am

Did they say who the transgender person was? I think I read somewhere here it was Audry (c-town get the names up so I can at least fake caring about who the hell they are...lol) but do we know for sure it is her/him......it.....them....what ever.

or

Could this just be a ploy by bb to say..."Hey check out our transgender person.........HA! HA! Got you! No one is transgender. We just wanting to make morons look stupid." (and while writing this I realize that is an oxymoron but you get the point I am making.) I mean I wouldn't put it past bb or even the Chen bot herself to do something like that under the illusion of making people more aware.

But as I type this even I realize.....that's a bit much....lol neener

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Transgender Houseguest   Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:26 pm

Haha we have been screwed over so much by BB that maybe we are a bit paranoid. My worry is we will have to listen to a bunch of slurs and ignorant statements since it has been a big problem with the show in the past.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: Transgender Houseguest   Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:46 pm

Mission accomplished.......see what is happening here already?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transgender Houseguest   Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:22 pm

Naru wrote:
Did they say who the transgender person was? I think I read somewhere here it was Audry (c-town get the names up so I can at least fake caring about who the hell they are...lol) but do we know for sure it is her/him......it.....them....what ever.

or

Could this just be a ploy by bb to say..."Hey check out our transgender person.........HA! HA! Got you! No one is transgender. We just wanting to make morons look stupid." (and while writing this I realize that is an oxymoron but you get the point I am making.) I mean I wouldn't put it past bb or even the Chen bot herself to do something like that under the illusion of making people more aware.

Names added for you Naru!

Yes Audrey is the transgendered person. He was born as Adam.

I don't think it would be a ploy by BB here. Supposedly Audrey is going to out herself on the first night, at least that is what was claimed from Julie
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Transgender Houseguest   Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:14 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

or

Names added for you Naru!

Yes Audrey is the transgendered person.  He was born as Adam.

I don't think it would be a ploy by BB here.  Supposedly Audrey is going to out herself on the first night, at least that is what was claimed from Julie

(Thank you for the names cheers1 ) Question: She/he...whatever...they is the one that said they want to be called Au-bree not Au-drey....so why does her name have a "d" in it if she wants it to be pronounced with a "b"?
(Please keep in mind I am hearing impaired so the little things are not so little for me. cheers1 )

Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Transgender Houseguest   Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:02 am

busygrrrl wrote:
I am so sick of the bigotry!  You dont know ANYTHING about this HG other than the possibility(it hasnt been confirmed) by BB yet, that this person is transgendered.

You are dismissing them before getting to know anything about them or what they have been through.  I think  its great that BB includes ALL people and doesnt leave anyone out.  Maybe you should find a new show to watch since it bugs you so much!

No I am far from a bigot! I just feel diferent about this than you do.Even though we don't agree I respect your opinion and I just hope you respect mine.We can agree to dissagree..Enjoy your day busygrrrl
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Female Posts : 3778

PostSubject: Re: Transgender Houseguest   Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:33 am

I have NO problem with gays, lesbians, transgenders, males/females wanting to act/live/dress in opposite of their sex, people worshiping their backyard trees and plants and/or animals.

I DO have a problem with anyone/everyone who wants to push their agenda in my face.

I DO have a problem with anyone/everyone who tries to FORCE THEIR mindset on ME - while REFUSING to accept ME, with MY beliefs and MY mindset.

I DO have a problem with THIS SEASON'S Big Brother cast - since I don't see ANY CAST member over the age of 35?????????

Friggin AGEISTS! WTF is up with that? I KNOW I can do more and have a whole lot more and have more energy than most fems/males half my age.

zipit
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transgender Houseguest   Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:17 pm

I agree 100% with everything you said Nik.

While we don't know if the transgender think will be thrown in our face, I wouldn't put it past CDS, it seems to be the reason she was cast. And of course, CBS sequestered her early and cut her off from the media after she leaked she is transgendered.

As far as your point about the ages. I agree wholeheartedly. Each season we usually get 1 person that is over 40. Be it Donny, Shelli, Fucktard Joe, there is one. And I am completely fine with one. I think it will be missed this year
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

PostSubject: Re: Transgender Houseguest   Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:19 pm

Thanks! CT! Smile
Back to top Go down
imok
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie

Female Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Transgender Houseguest   Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:48 pm

Nikita wrote:
I have NO problem with gays, lesbians, transgenders, males/females wanting to act/live/dress in opposite of their sex, people worshiping their backyard trees and plants and/or animals.

I DO have a problem with anyone/everyone who wants to push their agenda in my face.

I DO have a problem with anyone/everyone who tries to FORCE THEIR mindset on ME - while REFUSING to accept ME, with MY beliefs and MY mindset.

I DO have a problem with THIS SEASON'S Big Brother cast - since I don't see ANY CAST member over the age of 35?????????

Friggin AGEISTS! WTF is up with that? I KNOW I can do more and have a whole lot more and have more energy than most fems/males half my age.

zipit

clapping
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Transgender Houseguest   Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:02 pm

Nikita wrote:

zipit

Canada's BB booted the only older person off the first night and it wasn't the houseguest that did the voting it was Canada's viewers. Sad....they never gave her a chance to start drama because I think she would have.

Attention: Please don't spoil it for me I am only on ep 5....lol

Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

PostSubject: Re: Transgender Houseguest   Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:27 pm

Sad for CAN BB ....... These youngens need a slap upside the head! Older folks can show them a thing or - and teach them a thing or two (OR MORE!).
Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 2098

PostSubject: Re: Transgender Houseguest   Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:29 pm

Audrey makes me feel conflicted I've always liked amazon type women something to do with climbing mountains? But I won't lie during the 1st episode I felt my junk move? Nothing drastic it could've been a involuntary spontaneous reaction, open window, a change in the atmospheric pressure, I'm a guy it doesn't take much.

From the 1st episode I don't mind her and will give a unbiased chance while I conduct unscientific tests to my self movement to if this was an anomaly or will a move turn into a full out shift...
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Transgender Houseguest   Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:57 am

oneblkeye wrote:
Audrey makes me feel conflicted I've always liked amazon type women something to do with climbing mountains? But I won't lie during the 1st episode I felt my junk move? Nothing drastic it could've been a involuntary spontaneous reaction, open window, a change in the atmospheric pressure, I'm a guy it doesn't take much.

From the 1st episode I don't mind her and will give a unbiased chance while I conduct unscientific tests to my self movement to if this was an anomaly or will a move turn into a full out shift...
Sounds like someone is going to have an interesting day......... seehearspeak   
hiya OBE!

Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 2098

PostSubject: Re: Transgender Houseguest   Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:33 pm

capricious1 wrote:
oneblkeye wrote:

hiya OBE!

Hey Cap, not that interesting really looking forward to tonights show seems like a lot of moving and shaking going on from the 1st week from what I've been reading, and need to conduct my own unofficial scientific test on my Audrey man motion detector.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Transgender Houseguest   Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:18 am

oneblkeye wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
oneblkeye wrote:

hiya OBE!

Hey Cap, not that interesting really looking forward to tonights show seems like a lot of moving and shaking going on from the 1st week from what I've been reading, and need to conduct my own unofficial scientific test on my Audrey man motion detector.
chuckle

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transgender Houseguest   

Back to top Go down

Transgender Houseguest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1